Bring4th
Main Topic Deleted - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: What is Love? (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Main Topic Deleted (/showthread.php?tid=19660)

Main Topic Deleted - Quincunx - 01-09-2022

-------

RE: Paired Companions - IndigoSalvia - 01-09-2022

Isn't it interesting to think about those who are very close to us, and why they are here walking alongside us in our 3D lives. What wondrous and mystery-clad pacts are behind our 3D relationships, as well as our random, brief encounters.

I don't tend to explicitly share Law of One concepts (such as density, polarity), unless there's a clear open door in the conversation.

I notice, though, that Law of One can deeply imbue my beingness and how I interact with others. It comes through energetically and unspoken, yet powerfully as well. (I took my cue from Ra and Quo: my understanding is that unless there's a clear request, you can share, but try not to get attached to an outcome.)

So, Law of One profoundly inspires and enriches how I can walk through life. When I interact with others, I sometimes visualize breathing (opening and drawing energy) into my green (open heart) and blue (open communication) chakras. When I am able to do this (still learning/practicing), it seems that others bloom and open up in front of me. For that moment, if I can radiate L&L through me and to them, it's opening for both of us. I sit with them amidst their sorrow, joy, confusion, love ... I can see that no articulated explanation of Law of One is necessary, just my being with them.

RE: Paired Companions - flofrog - 01-10-2022

Such two interesting posts above. I feel there is definitely a connecting thread between us and really anyone we become loosely or not so loosely paired.
Before finding the Law of One, I think that connection was already meaningful just as I had dived a bit into Buddhism. Then, as Indigo Salvia says, Law of One profoundly enriches every encounter I have, not so much because I talk about it, which is really rare, but because it give me such a different and open perspective.

Lol, I am forever grateful

RE: Paired Companions - IndigoSalvia - 01-10-2022

Quote:Each within this circle has come through many planes of existence, has learned a great deal, and each within this circle chose not only this incarnation now being experienced but also that cast of characters with whom each entity interacts in the family, in the close associations of friends, and all those who have significant connections with the self. There were agreements made before incarnation, most notably with the parents and those within the bonds of kinship of blood and of commonality of interest. Each difficulty, each crux that leaves one in a position of being forced to discover the self has been placed not with a hand that desires to punish but with a hand of loving self that wishes to serve ever more deeply, ever more purely.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1997/0518

RE: Paired Companions - aWanderer91 - 01-10-2022

I feel that not only are some wanderers here to help usher others close to us up towards 4th density, but another concept that Ra addresses is some wanderers coming in to help wanderers here go back home.

Ones that have forgotten who they are, I believe this was the case with my own mother Smile she had forgotten who she was massively, so I was sent in as a kind of wake up call for her, enough so that she would be able to return home when she passed away.

I feel we also may take on some of their workload so to speak, Ra likens it to a battery circuit, that if one wanderer hasn't quite grasped their mission that they will send down another.

I'm not sure this fully relates to what you've said, but you're a very thoughtful thinker Quincunx and this of course added food for thought Smile

RE: Paired Companions - aWanderer91 - 01-10-2022

(01-10-2022, 06:53 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 06:23 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote: another concept that Ra addresses is some wanderers coming in to help wanderers here go back home.

Ones that have forgotten who they are

What if we are beginning to remember but Earth is our home? What if we exist in higher densities but cannot be seen by our 3rd density counterparts? More to come in my wanderer story whenever I finally finish writing it...

Regardless of whether we believe we are a wanderer or not, earth is our home. This is a pleasant reminder Smile

I look forward to your wanderer story!

RE: Paired Companions - Brandon Gwinn - 01-16-2022

I put a lot of energy into trying to awaken my parents, who I live with. Sometimes I feel like I need to back off, like I in my enlightenment am the one in error because I'm trying too hard the influence the natural order of their darkness. But I am a Light. I can't help shining in darkness. Balance is forever being readjusted and I must flow like water to find it.

RE: Paired Companions - flofrog - 01-16-2022

Lol, I have a feeling you flow pretty well like water, Brandon Gwinn.
It's nice to remember how Ra expresses that our help may not always come in straightforward physical, vocal, action but also simply coupled with creative thoughts, so even if for example you would intervene less in spoken exchanges, your help shall still take place... Smile

RE: Paired Companions - tadeus - 01-23-2022

There seems to be a couple of paired companions in my life.

Not only our/my pets, i am able to find understandable reasons for the choice of my better half, even if the (planned) spiritual backgrounds seem not to have worked out until now.

RE: Paired Companions - Bring4th_Austin - 01-23-2022

I certainly believe that we set up various types of relationships prior to our incarnation, and that there is some specific or general hopes for what kind of lesson that relationship will have for both entities. I don't necessarily view it as completely predestined, or as one single goal. Part of the reason for us to become veiled beings within incarnation is to emphasize our free will, so no matter what kind of relationships or lessons we set ourselves up for, those might get interrupted by the will of the incarnated self (whether it's us or someone else whose life path collides with ours in some novel way). I suspect that when we're planning for an incarnation, with the aid of our higher selves, we have some idea of the various probabilities/possibilities given various sets of circumstances. While our incarnation might branch out in any number of infinite ways, there are probably some circumstances or relationships that have a much higher chance of manifesting than others, and we kind of bank our incarnational lessons on those higher probabilities.

I certainly have (and have had) relationships that seem to have some specific type of interaction in mind. Some people I feel were planned to awaken me to certain ideas, or to trigger certain catalysts to help me to grow in certain ways. So I suspect it's very possible that some wanderers "pair" with third density beings with some notion of helping them to graduate. After all, Ra says one of the primary goals of wanderers being here is to aid the harvest.

I do think it's important, though, to consider that when we try to figure out the nature of our planned relationships, we're still working with a veiled perspective. We can land on various themes and ideas that we believe we may be paired with someone else for, but those concepts are all filtered through our personal distortions. This concept can be a double-edged sword, in that having the context of a preincarnational plan can help us to make sense of our relationships and learn the lessons we came here to learn, or perform the service we came here to perform. On the other edge, committing to a single view of what one believes a relationship should be because we feel that's what we planned for prior to incarnation can stifle our ability to grow, transform, and evolve within that relationship. And in a worst case scenario, could perpetuate some form of distortion (as I've read about various cases where the idea of "twin flames" is used to perpetuate an abusive relationship).

I personally try to remember that despite whatever specifics we attach to any given relationship, the fundamental part of any lesson of third density is opening the heart. Maybe what we thought was supposed to be some specific relationship isn't working out, or we're not finding any success in a perceived mission. In my life, these situations have led me to realize that my lesson in the relationship was to release any expectations and simply share love in whatever way makes sense in the moment. Because I doubt any relationship like that is intended to just emphasize one entity's growth, but to provide catalyst for both entities, wanderer or not. If I wanderer agreed to try to help a third-density entity evolve within an incarnation, I'm sure the third-density entity also agreed to help the wanderer evolve.

(As an aside, this thread makes me recollect a very important relationship I had with one of my best friends ever, a corgi named Plato. I think it's extremely likely that we had agreed prior to incarnation to find each other. I believe that he did probably achieve harvestability in his lifetime, and my relationship with him opened my heart probably the most of any relationship I've had in this incarnation. He taught me a lot about love, service, and duty/honor.)

RE: Paired Companions - IndigoSalvia - 01-23-2022

I just watched a documentary The Painter and the Thief. I saw an unlikely and shared journey between paired companions made possible by their two imperfect and open hearts.

RE: Paired Companions - jafar - 01-27-2022

Quote:I've had a few encounters with people in recent years that have no clue what densities are or that Earth could be a learning simulation. I helped awaken a few people by introducing them to new concepts but then I was told in a few dreams as well as meditations to stop. I guess everyone needs to figure it out on their own or at least the people I come in contact with. It's still interesting to wonder about other people. Who is ready to graduate to 4th and who will have to repeat 3rd.

"Graduating" to 4th it means opening up the heart chakra (love / compassion) for positive path or bypassing it entirely for negative path.
Knowledge or awareness about densities or 'the physical universe is a VR simulation" is not mandatory, it might sometimes helps, but it's not mandatory or requirement.

Thus helping them (to 4th positive path) might consist of some simple advice such as:
- Just forgive others who has hurt / harmed you.
- Be compassionate to others, whether human or non-human, see them as part of your own self.

Or the opposite if you want to help them to 4th negative path.
- Don't stop until you have your revenge against those who has hurt / harmed you.
- Be superior compared to others, control them through any means, don't let them control you.

For some people (who asked me about life tips) I share them this "cheat code" to proceed further towards 4th positive.
LIFE CHEAT CODE
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18854

RE: Paired Companions - Loki - 02-01-2022

The one important rule about spiritual evolution is everyone awakens in its own terms. This is why Q/A is the only form of information exchange accepted by Confederation. Proselytism is the way religion works but is not the correct way, and results in distortions created by the teacher in the mind of the student. Q/A only results in distortions created by the student in its own mind which is the only acceptable way from STO point of view. You can suggest to someone an idea but you must let him/her reject it freely if you want to be of service.

Other important aspect about incarnation is that we receive from our close relations the help we need in order to learn our per-incarnation planed lessons. For example I could have married any of the women I knew but very likely they will have ended up treating me almost the same way my wife does only because I need (and I create) this type of relation in my life for a reason. It might be frustrating seeing it from this illusion but it was considered necessary before the incarnation started. The truth is (as Q'uo states) that people around us are the most genuine mirrors of ourselves. If we dislike what we see in them, we must understand that something in us is at fault, and needs correction. Once we learn our lesson the problem goes away but it is hard to learn the lesson unfortunately. A close relation in or life is not random but carefully planed regardless of how painful it seems. As long we understand that the key to solve the issue stays with us we are on the correct path.

RE: Paired Companions - jafar - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Loki Wrote: Proselytism is the way religion works but is not the correct way, and results in distortions created by the teacher in the mind of the student. Q/A only results in distortions created by the student in its own mind which is the only acceptable way from STO point of view. You can suggest to someone an idea but you must let him/her reject it freely if you want to be of service.

Couldn't agree more, yet again I recognized the pattern of IS vs IS NOT here.
While STO engage in dialogue (Question & Answer)
STS / Religion discourage questioning, especially towards pre-defined dogmas, any effort of questioning / probing is regarded as 'blasphemy' / 'disbelieve' and responded with threat of punishment.

Yet the IS NOT act as a catalyst for one to seek and finally found the IS.

(02-01-2022, 02:59 PM)jafar Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Loki Wrote: Proselytism is the way religion works but is not the correct way, and results in distortions created by the teacher in the mind of the student. Q/A only results in distortions created by the student in its own mind which is the only acceptable way from STO point of view. You can suggest to someone an idea but you must let him/her reject it freely if you want to be of service.

Couldn't agree more, yet again I recognized the pattern of IS vs IS NOT here.
While STO engage in dialogue (Question & Answer)
STS / Religion discourage questioning, especially towards pre-defined dogmas, any effort of questioning / probing is regarded as 'blasphemy' / 'disbelieve' and responded with threat of punishment.

Yet the IS NOT act as a catalyst for one to seek and finally found the IS.

Religions in the thousands of years passed since their inception, were changed by generations of people, becoming more and more a control instrument and not a mean for spiritual awakening. All religions agree God is one but they disagree abut who has the key to God's Kingdom. It is strange religions cannot comprehend a loving God but only a revengeful God. Religious God is more famous for his punishments than for his love.

RE: Paired Companions - flofrog - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 03:24 PM)Loki Wrote: It is strange religions cannot comprehend a loving God but only a revengeful God. Religious God is more famous for his punishments than for his love.

I so agree.  Even as a child when I was reading a bit of the old Testament,  probably about 7 or 8,  I was thinking whoa this is pretty violent from God, lol,  and it really makes no sense.

Interestingly, a great french novelist from the 60's, Romain Gary,  who was born in Russia, raised Jewish in non orthodox way,  became french,  got himself into the RAF during WW2, wrote a lot of really great books, used to say that Jesus was the only feminine voice. 
 He was a truly fascinating person, with lots of passion for the human plight, so he would write about it with sort of flourish passionate slang.  He definitely thought that pairing didn't come by chance.

At one point he took the defense of elephants in Africa, in a book titled The Roots of Heaven, and from fans of his book, he started to receive little ivory carved elephants, which drove him crazy. lol. He had a good link with second density for sure.

(02-01-2022, 08:27 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 03:24 PM)Loki Wrote: It is strange religions cannot comprehend a loving God but only a revengeful God. Religious God is more famous for his punishments than for his love.

I so agree.  Even as a child when I was reading a bit of the old Testament,  probably about 7 or 8,  I was thinking whoa this is pretty violent from God, lol,  and it really makes no sense.

Interestingly, a great french novelist from the 60's, Romain Gary,  who was born in Russia, raised Jewish in non orthodox way,  became french,  got himself into the RAF during WW2, wrote a lot of really great books, used to say that Jesus was the only feminine voice. 
 He was a truly fascinating person, with lots of passion for the human plight, so he would write about it with sort of flourish passionate slang.  He definitely thought that pairing didn't come by chance.

At one point he took the defense of elephants in Africa, in a book titled The Roots of Heaven, and from fans of his book, he started to receive little ivory carved elephants, which drove him crazy. lol.  He had a good link with second density for sure.
Thank you for sharing this flofrog. Q'uo also said that Jesus has a feminine energy. I will look into Romain Gary more because he seems to be an interesting personage.

RE: Paired Companions - jafar - 02-02-2022

(02-01-2022, 08:27 PM)flofrog Wrote: I so agree.  Even as a child when I was reading a bit of the old Testament,  probably about 7 or 8,  I was thinking whoa this is pretty violent from God, lol,  and it really makes no sense.

I share your opinion.
Although the 'catalyst' for such revelation to me is actually Monty Python's Life of Brian and Harold Ramis's Year One.
Especially the later, the stories in old testament, retold as it is, with different backdrop is one heck of a nonsensical and funny story.