Bring4th
A question about 5D and 6D - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A question about 5D and 6D (/showthread.php?tid=19679)

A question about 5D and 6D - Bosphorus1982 - 01-18-2022

Hi guys. Yesterday, while thinking about something, a question came into my mind. It was: "What happens to the civilization, all technologies and things required for development when a civilization completely ascends from 4D to 5D and from 5D to 6D". You know, when one ascends to 4D from 3D, everything remains on 3D. However, after ascension from 4D and 5D to the following, we don't know what happens and how beings reestablish the civilization on the following level without losing all the technology accumulation. I'd love to know if you could explain. Thanks Smile

RE: A question about 5D and 6D - aWanderer91 - 01-18-2022

Good question, and to add to this, what about the way that in the higher densities manifestation is instant?

We hear a lot about how thought is used to instantly manifest, so is there still a need for technological developments and progress etc...

RE: A question about 5D and 6D - Quincunx - 01-19-2022

RE: A question about 5D and 6D - Vestige - 01-20-2022

(01-18-2022, 06:09 PM)Bosphorus1982 Wrote: Hi guys. Yesterday, while thinking about something, a question came into my mind. It was: "What happens to the civilization, all technologies and things required for development when a civilization completely ascends from 4D to 5D and from 5D to 6D". You know, when one ascends to 4D from 3D, everything remains on 3D. However, after ascension from 4D and 5D to the following, we don't know what happens and how beings reestablish the civilization on the following level without losing all the technology accumulation. I'd love to know if you could explain. Thanks Smile

Hi, Bosphorus1982

I recall reading a relevant transcript on this fairly recently.  

Quote:February 26, 2017

Gary

Quote:The puzzle is here: No matter how long the yellow-ray sphere is inactive, once it resumes activation there will be countless artifacts of our present civilization strewn around the world. I think of buildings, roads, bridges, homes, manufacturing plants, power plants, water facilities, etc. Will this be the case and, if so, how does that affect the free will of the new inhabitants of the new yellow-ray sphere?

Q'uo

Quote:[...] The traces, as you might call them, of past civilizations are, as you have noted, easily erased by the sands of time. We ask you to contemplate the mystery of past civilizations upon your own planet—the land of Lemuria being one, the land of Atlantis being another. These were great civilizations that have vanished almost without a trace, and are mostly known through legends, even though there have been some who have assiduously searched for these traces, having been alerted by the legends.

Now there are some traces of earlier civilizations currently upon your planet—we call your attention to the statues on Easter Island that are an early remnant of interactions between an earthly population and another earthly source, and so these remnants may, in fact, be in place, and they will be seen as a source of possible mystery, but in general, their presence does not greatly interfere with the free will of those who are learning the lessons of third density, uppermost in importance of which, is the making of the choice.

So, it may be possible that at the latter end of its master cycle of development, a civilization may become aware of traces upon its planet of earlier civilizations. These, in general, do not constitute abrogations of free will in any significant way.

RE: A question about 5D and 6D - Bosphorus1982 - 01-21-2022

Thank you so much Vestige
(01-18-2022, 06:09 PM)Bosphorus1982 Wrote: Hi guys. Yesterday, while thinking about something, a question came into my mind. It was: "What happens to the civilization, all technologies and things required for development when a civilization completely ascends from 4D to 5D and from 5D to 6D". You know, when one ascends to 4D from 3D, everything remains on 3D. However, after ascension from 4D and 5D to the following, we don't know what happens and how beings reestablish the civilization on the following level without losing all the technology accumulation. I'd love to know if you could explain. Thanks Smile

Hi, Bosphorus1982

I recall reading a relevant transcript on this fairly recently.  

Quote:February 26, 2017

Gary

Quote:The puzzle is here: No matter how long the yellow-ray sphere is inactive, once it resumes activation there will be countless artifacts of our present civilization strewn around the world. I think of buildings, roads, bridges, homes, manufacturing plants, power plants, water facilities, etc. Will this be the case and, if so, how does that affect the free will of the new inhabitants of the new yellow-ray sphere?

Q'uo

Quote:[...] The traces, as you might call them, of past civilizations are, as you have noted, easily erased by the sands of time. We ask you to contemplate the mystery of past civilizations upon your own planet—the land of Lemuria being one, the land of Atlantis being another. These were great civilizations that have vanished almost without a trace, and are mostly known through legends, even though there have been some who have assiduously searched for these traces, having been alerted by the legends.

Now there are some traces of earlier civilizations currently upon your planet—we call your attention to the statues on Easter Island that are an early remnant of interactions between an earthly population and another earthly source, and so these remnants may, in fact, be in place, and they will be seen as a source of possible mystery, but in general, their presence does not greatly interfere with the free will of those who are learning the lessons of third density, uppermost in importance of which, is the making of the choice.

So, it may be possible that at the latter end of its master cycle of development, a civilization may become aware of traces upon its planet of earlier civilizations. These, in general, do not constitute abrogations of free will in any significant way.

RE: A question about 5D and 6D - tadeus - 01-22-2022

(01-18-2022, 06:09 PM)Bosphorus1982 Wrote: However, after ascension from 4D and 5D to the following, we don't know what happens and how beings reestablish the civilization on the following level without losing all the technology accumulation. I'd love to know if you could explain. Thanks Smile

Why do we need technology?

Technology can be seen as a useful tool / toy of the mind.

The above quote from Bosphorus1982 explains the rest.