Bring4th
Main Topic Deleted - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Main Topic Deleted (/showthread.php?tid=19695)

Main Topic Deleted - Quincunx - 01-27-2022

-------

RE: What test? - IndigoSalvia - 01-27-2022

I do not have the sense that I am in "test" mode. It is all practice to me: expansion, application, observation, over and over.

But when I notice repeating catalyst, I question: what in the world am I supposed to learn that I'm not getting? Argh.

In testing - for me - there is an external (internalized) standard that I am trying to achieve for some sort of external/internal approval. I don't experience this sensation much within my spiritual practice.

Do you feel as if you are being tested? If so, what is that experience?

RE: What test? - Diana - 01-27-2022

(01-27-2022, 04:50 AM)Quincunx Wrote: Don't think that only 3rd density mind/body/spirit complexes are being tested in order to graduate. There are many wanderers who have either chosen to help or still feel they lack the qualities to do anything.

Was there ever a moment in which you thought you were being tested in your spiritual development? What do you believe was the test? Do you feel like you passed it?

I have never felt as though I am being tested. I wonder if that idea derives from religious thinking?

The only thing that might come close is that things can seem so random in 3D—that there seems to be no fairness or justice in this world. But being tested makes no sense to me due to the injustice and fairness (why do some people get tested more than others, for example). Whether one believes in something more or not, for me, just making the best of whatever comes is what I aim for. I like the following quote from Richard Dawkins, which is spoken by him in an epic song by Nightwish—not for the specific idea which derives from science and atheism, but for the sentiment.

Quote:After sleeping through a hundred-million centuries we have finally opened our eyes on a sumptuous planet, sparkling with color, bountiful with life. Within decades we must close our eyes again. Isn't it a noble and enlightening way of spending our brief time in the sun, to work at understanding the universe and how we have come to wake up in it? 

We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of those stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here. We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred? —Richard Dawkins

RE: What test? - MonadicSpectrum - 01-27-2022

Wow, great song, Diana! That's one of my favorites, and that song was actually helpful to my awakening journey a few years back when I was an atheist. Nightwish also clearly has many inspired songs that come from deep in consciousness, and I especially like their harvest song. Smile

Regarding the concept of testing, one may consider that if there are more advanced consciousness structures than us, they are probably interested in teaching us. However, some parts of teaching is the responsibility of teaching at the proper level of the student as well as not teaching information that can be abused by the student. Testing provides the mechanism for understanding the capability and maturity of the student as well as providing feedback to the student so they see what they know and they don't know so they can go back and study what was missed.

For example, teaching humans nuclear technology was a miscalculation of the maturity of humanity, in my opinion. If there were tests in place to measure the maturity of humanity, the knowledge of nuclear technology could have been withheld until humans would choose to use it for creation instead of destruction. Another example would be trying to introduce someone to the concept of reincarnation who has a strong belief that they are purely a physical body. A test could be as simple as asking, "Do you believe you are more than a body?" to see if they are capable of learning about reincarnation.

Personally, I see every experience as a form of test that provides feedback on what I know and what I don't know as well as who I am and who I am not. I might see someone asking for help and learn how generous I am to help them. I might have someone insult me and learn how forgiving and patient I am. I might have my water heater break and learn how much I know about fixing plumbing. I might have an addiction and learn how capable I am of transforming my patterns of behavior with will and faith. I can imagine that during the harvest to fourth density, how we handle various situations could be examined to see what percentage our polarity is and see if we are mature enough to handle the density of light in fourth density.

Finally, I just want to add that many humans attach shame and guilt to failing tests or not being at the level one wants to be, but I think it's more helpful to accept the truth of where one is, appreciate the feedback, and continue working to improve. I think it's also helpful to understand that each individual might be at a very different place in the learning process or be studying different subjects in different lifetimes which is why there is such diversity of experience.

RE: What test? - Diana - 01-28-2022

(01-27-2022, 04:29 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: Finally, I just want to add that many humans attach shame and guilt to failing tests or not being at the level one wants to be, but I think it's more helpful to accept the truth of where one is, appreciate the feedback, and continue working to improve. I think it's also helpful to understand that each individual might be at a very different place in the learning process or be studying different subjects in different lifetimes which is why there is such diversity of experience.

I agree.

(01-27-2022, 04:29 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: I especially like their harvest song. Smile

Beautiful lyrics. The new member—replacing Marko—must be singing?

RE: What test? - omcasey - 01-28-2022

(01-27-2022, 04:50 AM)Quincunx Wrote: Don't think that only 3rd density mind/body/spirit complexes are being tested in order to graduate. There are many wanderers who have either chosen to help or still feel they lack the qualities to do anything.

Was there ever a moment in which you thought you were being tested in your spiritual development? What do you believe was the test? Do you feel like you passed it?

Yes.

Tests are always fundamentally fear tests. - and, fear, is generally relative to seeing the self.

One example that immediately comes to mind is when first beginning to consciously shift "out of body". Immediately one is confronted by a fear test, which if not passed you go no further. The phenomena that occurs here is often referred to in OBE circles as "the old hag". It is a guardian at the threshold. Often seen as something a bit frightening sitting on your chest, often strangling you and/or doing something else equally untoward. It is a test of the central nervous system. A check/balance. To see if a person is ready, fit, for going out. We get these, of course, regularly in every day life. Pass the fear - pass go.

RE: What test? - jafar - 01-28-2022

I wouldn't call it as a 'test', I viewed it as a 'catalyst' or 'lesson'.
But yes it tends to reappeared until we get it 'right'.
It's like you need to solve the puzzle again and again until you get it right.

omcasey Wrote:One example that immediately comes to mind is when first beginning to consciously shift "out of body". Immediately one is confronted by a fear test, which if not passed you go no further. The phenomena that occurs here is often referred to in OBE circles as "the old hag". It is a guardian at threshold. Often seen as something a bit frightening sitting on your chest, often strangling you and/or doing something else equally untoward. It is a test of the central nervous system. A check/balance. To see if a person is ready, fit, for going out. We get these, of course, regularly in every day life. Pass the fear - pass go.

I can relate to this experience very well!

For my case it does appeared literally as "old hag". "an old lady witch".
Initially, I don't fear her but was "extremely pissed off" at her at her, I 'slashed her out' and 'teared her apart to pieces' as when we're in OBE state everything we imagined tends to materialized very quickly. But she continues to 'reappear', as time progressed I grew pity on her, on the last encounter I just shoved her as awareness of 'her presence as a catalyst' start to appear as 'abstract' inside my thought.
So she's working as a 'guardian at threshold'?
I didn't knew that.

RE: What test? - flofrog - 01-28-2022

Lol,yes fear is the only thing to fear.

Years ago my mate went through a dark dark phase and threatened to hit me. My throat was parched with fear for one week, no water drink could alleviate it, till I stepped for an appointment with a lawyer, thinking divorce. Things quieted down, but honestly fear is the worst when it takes you physically.

RE: What test? - IndigoSalvia - 01-29-2022

(01-27-2022, 12:19 PM)Quincunx Wrote: So I have mentioned before that I talk to myself a lot. We all understand this as communication with higher self. I think last month I began dreaming about playing the piano and acquiring the skills to do so. That helped me to understand that "harmony" was the answer. With whom though? All those getting closer in a relationship dreams were about getting closer to higher self.

I'm pretty sure I am still missing things in my logic but I feel this is the path toward unity that at some point we are all trying to explore. Furthermore, I believe this harmony has to do with helping others. I feel like I am to work with higher self in order to accomplish this.

Ahh, these bread crumbs to pick up and follow.  Love

RE: What test? - tadeus - 01-29-2022

(01-27-2022, 04:29 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote:

Harvest Songtext

Quote:Harvest Songtext

My harvest will come
A tiny valorous straw
Among the millions
Facing to the sun
I will pause before a man
Whose path has just begun
Something unsung our way comes

The quarternary code
Gave mankind a rose
So we could see the beautiful die
The strange peace of storm
Hovers over crops
And a child's face aglow before the scythe

Join the harvest of hundred fields
Hearty and tame
All going back to one single grain
Offer light to the coming day
Inspire a child
Water the field, surrender to the earth

They have beauty beyond all poetry
But choose a silent misery
The deeper their sea, the less remains
They'll find the pretty words
And tame flocks to herd
There's that, or a carousal of dare

Join the harvest of hundred fields
Hearty and tame
All going back to one single grain
Offer light to the coming day
Inspire a child
Water the field, surrender to the earth
Arrive alive

RE: What test? - tadeus - 01-29-2022

(01-27-2022, 01:22 PM)Diana Wrote:

The Greatest Show on Earth Songtext

Quote:The Greatest Show on Earth Songtext

1.) Four Point Six

Archaean horizon
The first sunrise
On a pristine Gaea
Opus perfectum
Somewhere there, us sleeping

After sleeping through a hundred million centuries
We have finally opened our eyes on a sumptuous planet
Sparkling with color, bountiful with life
Within decades we must close our eyes again
Isn't it a noble
An enlightened way of spending our brief time in the sun
To work on understanding the universe
And how we have come to wake up in it?

2.) Life

The cosmic law of gravity
Pulled the newborns around a fire
A careless, cold infinity in every vast direction

Lonely farer in the Goldilocks zone
She has a tale to tell
From the stellar nursery into a carbon feast
Enter LUCA

The tapestry of chemistry
There's a writing in the garden
Leading us to the Mother of all

We are one
We are a universe
Forbears of what will be
Scions of the Devonian sea

Aeons pass
Writing the tale of us all
A day-to-day new opening
For the greatest show on Earth

Ion channels welcoming the outside world
To the stuff of stars
Bedding the tree of a biological holy
Enter life

The tapestry of chemistry
There's a writing in the garden
Leading us to the Mother of all

We are one
We are a universe
Forbears of what will be

Aeons pass
A day-to-day new opening

We are here to care for the garden
The wonder of birth
Of every form most beautiful
Every form most beautiful

We are one
We are a universe
Forbears of what will be

Aeons pass
A day-to-day new opening

3.) The Toolmaker

After a billion years
The show is still here
Not a single one of your fathers died young
The handy travelers
Out of Africa
Little Lucy of the Afar

Gave birth to fantasy
To idolatry
To self-destructive weaponry
Enter the god of gaps
Deep within the past
Atavistic dread of the hunted

Enter Ionia, the cradle of thought
The architecture of understanding
The human lust to feel so exceptional
To rule the Earth

Hunger for shiny rocks
For giant mushroom clouds
The will to do just as you'd be done by
Enter history, the grand finale
Enter Ratkind

Man, he took his time in the sun
Had a dream to understand
A single grain of sand
He gave birth to poetry
But one day'll cease to be
Greet the last light of the library

A single grain of sand
He gave birth to poetry

A single grain of sand
He gave birth to poetry

We were here!
We were here!
We were here!
We were here!

4.) The Understanding

We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones
Most people are never going to die
Because they are never going to be born
The potential people who could have been here in my place
But who will in fact never see the light of day
Outnumber the sand grains of Sahara
Certainly those unborn ghosts include
Greater poets than Keats
Scientists greater than Newton
We know this
Because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA
So massively exceeds the set of actual people
In the teeth of these stupefying odds
It is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here
We privileged few
Who won the lottery of birth against all odds
How dare we whine at our inevitable return
To that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?

5.) Sea-Worn Driftwood

There is grandeur in this view of life
With its several powers
Having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one
And that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on
According to the fixed law of gravity
From so simple a beginning
Endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been
And are being, evolved

RE: What test? - meadow-foreigner - 05-21-2022

(05-20-2022, 09:43 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I saw a few days ago that a member of Bring4th decided to delete his account. He probably saw my conversation with another member on how to delete an account. Before that thread conversation, this now former member was experiencing difficulty in his life. I never bothered to help this member out since our first interaction was him claiming that he came from a well known social memory complex. I called him out on it whereas everyone else remained ignorant. Every time he posted I tried to ignore him. The last thread he created was a plea for help. I didn't understand his point of view because I never experienced what he went through.

There have been others on here that I had similar experiences that they had. I have tried to convey what happened in my circumstance. An unknown member made it very clear to me what we are not allowed to post in public. I turned to private messaging. There are so many things that happen to people's lives that they do not share in these forums but for some reason can share with one complete stranger.

I question service to others. I question what we are here to do. I question my dreams and random thoughts. I question what to do next. The one thing I do not question is that we are all stuck in this illusion together.

People tend to form in likeminded groups that endorse their already established worldviews and perspectives. In this sense, where there should be true service to others, the most logical way of serving the self, in practicality the various forms of 'helping' or 'serving' others are just varied ways of self gratification, be it monetary or cognitive.

And because it is more comfortable for the selfelf to coalesce near echoes of its own inclinations; those that differ from the swarm-mind tend to be ostracized, neglected, rejected, and/or alienated in practicality.