Bring4th
What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? (/showthread.php?tid=19717)

What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - tadeus - 02-05-2022

The discussion here let me ask what the reason is to be part of an social memory complex / group consciousness?

Obviously the 'urge' for individuality is abandoned at some point in subsequent densities and passes over into the need to be part of a group consciousness.

I would assume that at some point the individuality is simply sufficiently 'lived out' and it is simply wise to bring one's experience into a group consciousness and to participate of it oneself.
The participation of knowledge maybe part of it.

What do you think?

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Diana - 02-05-2022

Great question.

First of all, I talk here about the holographic model and social memory complexes, which speculates on why there may be an underlying imperative to coalesce in that manner on the path to unity.

The desire to be in a SMC in my estimation may be part of the human condition in 3D under a veil. This is a lonely place in general, based on predator/prey mentalities, struggle to survive, and other challenging conditions. Most people want companionship and to be understood. Most families are dysfunctional, so there may be a lack of "community" even there. This may be especially true of wanderers who have some inkling of other realities that are less abrasive and more compassionate.

If there is a 6th-density higher-self of each MBS-complex here, then the desire to be a SMC might be coming from that understanding, however vague it may be. 

Considering the global situation here on Earth at this time, the desire to be a SMC in some ways may impede that happening. Let me explain (and this is just me thinking out loud). To focus on seeking community, safety, friendship, harmony, and all of those wonderful things, may in some cases be avoidance. By avoidance (pure speculation here) I mean that instead of becoming (and focusing on) the fullest expression of who one is, reaching the individual potential one can in this life, one might avoid that by focusing on a more pleasant idea that awaits in another reality (SMC) because it is so hard, so lonely, so painful here. It takes strength and determination to keep walking a path through harsh conditions. One can't harmonize with others until one is aligned with the self; in other words, one must peel away the layers of societal, familial, cultural, and other conditionings, armor, and masks to get to the true self—the self that is at the very core. A person may identify with certain attributes, but those attributes may not align with who they really are. The idea of who a person thinks they are may be illusion, not truth. Two individuals may align because of illusion, but illusion is not truth and may be seen as ephemeral and transient. I think an individual must first align with the true self, before it can align with others in a SMC.

Being under a veil here of course confuses things. I think the idea of harmony, and to seek harmony before one seeks the fullest expression of self is forcing the harmony over truth.

Additionally, I don't think individuality is lost in a SMC. I think it is more like entities magnetize to one another due to similar or even exact energy signatures, in other words, because they align with one another. It would be something like when you meet someone and you get each other, think alike on many subjects, and they feel like a sister or brother, and so you hang out. I think it is a natural occurrence to do this, an underlying natural law like fractal expression and gravity. This is at least indirectly supported in Ra's statements. 

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Speculating further, as individuals, SMCs, and other expressions of consciousness evolve, the whole of existence evolves, so the contributions continue. I do not see the path back to the Creator—if this is the reality—as linear. In other words, I would not see it as just blending back into what was, is, and ever will be, due to the idea of evolution and change. Even the OIC must evolve if its parts (expressions) do. This is why I don't think individualism is lost; it just might be something other than what we can comprehend in 3D, most likely due to having chemical bodies (and the veil).

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Aion - 02-05-2022

Quote:1.10 Questioner: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other-personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning, in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex, as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

[The remainder of the original audio recording of Session 1 was not available for the Relistening Project. (The audiotape was reused for another purpose after transcription.) Therefore, the following is a lightly edited version of the rest of Session 1 as published in the original volume of The Law of One, Book I.]

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument, into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex, without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the Original Thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.

May we speak in any other capacity upon this subject?

"Group-individuated" is an interesting concept here and I think accurately describes the nature of an SMC. Individuality is not abandoned, I think that is a misconception personally. A positive society in which free will is paramount honours individuality. A negative society in which free will is constantly in struggle individuality is seen as the key to power amidst the control.

I would see SMC actually as an outgrown of individuation, whereby individuated consciousnesses gravitate towards either due to their sympathy of vibration, similar to Diana's suggestion.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - flofrog - 02-05-2022

I very much agree with Aion, and Tadeus I think your statement is fundamental about  " it is simply wise to bring one's experience into a group consciousness and to participate of it oneself."

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - jafar - 02-05-2022

We already having it now but with the help of devices and internet.
Its the same reason why people share files, photos, video (read: data / memory about their experience) on publicly shared cloud storage and social medias.

SMC is a 'universal / natural shared memory platform' to do that.
Without 'copyright law', every memory / ideas / data on SMC Cloud is freely available for use and reuse.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - IndigoSalvia - 02-06-2022

At first, I was uncomfortable about the prospect of others accessing my private thoughts/emotions, and vice versa. Then I imagined glimpsing an enemy's heart. I suspect I will find that we are more alike than dissimilar. A SMC may be a mechanism for greater understanding and acceptance of our true One-ness.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - jafar - 02-06-2022

Quote:At first, I was uncomfortable about the prospect of others accessing my private thoughts/emotions,

The same here, until I found out that there are 'others' that already have access to my thoughts/emotions.
More than that some of "my" thoughts/emotions are actually not "mine" to begin with.

Which then I conclude that "mine" does not exist.
And then beg the question "What is me?" to begin with.

Then Law of One provide an answer to that question.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - tadeus - 02-06-2022

(02-05-2022, 11:34 AM)Diana Wrote: Great question.

First of all, I talk here about the holographic model and social memory complexes, which speculates on why there may be an underlying imperative to coalesce in that manner on the path to unity.

Quote:This is the interesting bit: If you cut the piece of holographic film in half, each half still retains the entire image (let's say the image is an apple). Each half still contains the entire image of the apple, though the image will be hazier (as when a copy is made of a copy). It doesn't matter how many times you cut the holographic film into pieces, each piece will still contain the entire image of the apple, but each time it's cut the image gets hazier. So the original holographic picture of the apple could be cut up into a million pieces, and every single piece would still contain the entire image of the apple, but the more cut up the pieces get, the hazier the information about the image gets.

This could be analogous to the one infinite creator, or source, splitting apart over and over to create souls or beings in order to experience itself (or however that may be explained). The original holographic source splits and splits again until we get to the individual. And even splits farther to 1D and 2D where even the sense of being an individual has been lost.

This is really an interesting analogy.

But with one difference: We are from the beginning an holographic piece / fractal piece of the one creator, but only later a piece of an social memory complex.

I will agree that this connection to the social memory complex is just hidden behind the veil.
For myself i have often the feeling i only remember things when i find out something 'new'.

Quote:Additionally, I don't think individuality is lost in a SMC. I think it is more like entities magnetize to one another due to similar or even exact energy signatures, in other words, because they align with one another. It would be something like when you meet someone and you get each other, think alike on many subjects, and they feel like a sister or brother, and so you hang out.

Again i agree.
Individuality in an SMC is something like special properties that stand out from a harmonized fundamental oscillation, like an overtone.
But within an SMC the individual fundamental oscillation is much more amplified due to the resonance effect.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - jafar - 02-06-2022

What you call a person is just like a bubble.
This bubble doesn't have any substance of its own.
The air was around. It just created a shell around it, so suddenly it has a different quality of its own.
There are thick bubbles, there are thin bubbles, there are strong bubbles, there are weak bubbles, there are big bubbles and there are small bubbles - just like people.
Just like every other creature too, but when the bubble bursts, the substance that is inside the bubble, where is it?
The air has reclaimed it; the atmosphere has reclaimed it.

-- Sadhguru

If the infinite creator is an infinite thus boundless air then identities are bubbles.
Bubble helped to give 'border' to an infinite air, thus there is an air inside the bubble, air outside the bubble and air inside another bubble.

The bubble can split, forming many little bubbles, this is the metaphor of "soul group/family" and "soul".
And many bubble can merge together, forming a bigger bubble, this is the metaphor of Social Memory Complex.

Thus forming a Social Memory Complex, is the first step of "going back" towards the Infinite Creator.
As bubble get larger and larger, the bubble wall will become thinner, thus it will be easier to "POP".
Once the bubble burst, then that's the metaphor of merging back with the source, the Infinite Creator, no more separated identities.
The air inside the burst bubble has rejoined the all infinite borderless air.
Back to initial state.

What remain is the "memory of the experience" of being separated through wall of bubble.
The bubble will definitely burst as it's merely "virtual" to begin with. While the air is eternal.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - "the stumbled one" - 05-15-2022

There has been a constant feeling within me since 2019, I mention it to people to see their reaction... "Imagine a world where no one can be deceived. "
You are able to know the stranger, feel their feelings, know their intents, your own gut feelings can be of your own, or they can match other. I came to these concepts from my own catalysts teaching me. There are many people that get a vibe... I have had experience with getting a glimpse of thought, an image, or concept from another. Cats can do it to us... We can play and test our perceptions with others, words words words... We can sense people, listen intuitively, there is more than a simple relationship between Mind/Body/Spirit complexes than we can perceive. Coincidence is never coincidental. Because we can't perceive something doesn't mean it isn't true, I believe we are on the journey to an awareness of other, and the integration into a social memory complex is gradual, a slow growth of awareness. Imagine knowing the awareness of other...

I would dearly love to share my distortion and perspectives with other, just as much as sometimes I long to understand the perspectives and experiences of other. Imagine if I could show you how I feel, show you my experience, show you me? You don't have to like it, but you can have the awareness if you wish.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - zedro - 05-15-2022

I see 4D SMC as the evolutionary hybrid of mastering/transcending 2nd and 3rd densities, and moving into 5th is further mastering/transcending 1st density. Evolutionary imperatives.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Sacred Fool - 05-15-2022

(05-15-2022, 06:41 AM)the stumbled one Wrote: I would dearly love to share my distortion and perspectives with other, just as much as sometimes I long to understand the perspectives and experiences of other.  Imagine if I could show you how I feel, show you my experience, show you me?  You don't have to like it, but you can have the awareness if you wish.

The the same time, consider the vulnerability of being incapable of hiding your thoughts and experiences from others.  What might it take to feel okay with that?  At what level of maturity might one feel copacetic with complete transparency of self?

Personally, I'm not quite there, but I suspect that as I become more identified with my desire to be love, at some point this might shift.  That is, it may be the 3D imperatives of survival and social standing, etc., which promote opacity?  But some of us find it challenging to get beyond these.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Diana - 05-15-2022

(05-15-2022, 10:18 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: ... consider the vulnerability of being incapable of hiding your thoughts and experiences from others.  What might it take to feel okay with that?  At what level of maturity might one feel copacetic with complete transparency of self?

Personally, I'm not quite there, but I suspect that as I become more identified with my desire to be love, at some point this might shift.  That is, it may be the 3D imperatives of survival and social standing, etc., which promote opacity?  But some of us find it challenging to get beyond these.

I will add to this. For some years now, I have been working with this concept. It officially began when I read or heard (too long ago to recall) Ram Dass talking about seeing his cat (I think) playing with a mouse (I think) it caught in the way they do, torturing it or playing with it before it is eaten (or not). The reason I don't recall the details is because the underlying catalyst was what I focused on. That is, the suffering of 3D, and specifically, the suffering of 2D entities either by the design of the predator/prey setup, and even more so, the suffering humans have caused to the 2D kingdom. 

What I came to realize is the task before me: to be able to allow the pain of seeing suffering to unfold within me, to be able to take it without wanting to die, to accept it for what it is without trying to control it, to welcome it as all things would be welcome and know it for a part of the all which is. This sounds melodramatic but it is not. I traditionally kept (and still keep) certain things at bay knowing that I can only take so much before I spiral down completely into despair. For example, I would have joined PETA or other animal rights activists in helping with oil spills or other animal disaster situations in person if I could have born it, but I know myself enough to know that I could not have (as weak and avoiding as that sounds). So I use my discernment and wisdom about myself to attempt a balance on the path I walk toward acceptance. For me, acceptance is something I have achieved to a large extent, but in this one area, I continue to inch forward yet I am far from there—though there are moments of apprehension that go beyond normal tolerances.

The point being that to be completely empathetic and transparent and to feel all is a huge affair. To feel pain unmitigated, and for that matter love, is so huge that we in 3D under a veil (I think in general) have a challenging time even imagining it. One clue is in dreams. I think we all have had a dream where you meet with someone and the love you feel is so intense and huge and overwhelming it seems incredulous to waking reality, like it is a gigantic bruise on the soul—so deep and sweet and full. (Hard to articulate.) It is almost as if the enormity of love is only something that could even be begun to be withstood in the buffered situation of dreaming.

I think, in part, it may have a physical component, like electrical capacity in the human body which is wired for a certain threshold. In any case, I think transparency of thoughts and feelings going both in and out of self, being open to all out there, is something that must develop with a lot of wisdom and understanding not normally taught here or even possible. Though as we transition into the next density, this process will apparently unfold. It would be devastating to the mind and body, I think, if it happened all at once, like an electrical overload.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - jafar - 05-18-2022

Quote:... consider the vulnerability of being incapable of hiding your thoughts and experiences from others. What might it take to feel okay with that? At what level of maturity might one feel copacetic with complete transparency of self?

Maybe upon discovering that 'hiding thoughts and experiences from others' is actually an illusion?
Or upon discovering that there are 'others' who can easily access his/her thoughts and experiences?

Ra and Friends for example, who can easily access the experience as experienced by the 'channeler' thus they are capable of speaking and expressing thoughts in an alien language of planet earth called English.
And how Quo can access Ra's memory thus capable to explain what was mentioned by Ra yet using different form of expression and choice of words.

The similitude is like people who thought that their email messages in gmail are private and none other than themselves have access to it.
And being surprised that there are parties who can easily access and read his email on gmail.
Given all messages of all account are being stored on the same data storage.
And the email account thus addresses are actually virtual.

Identity are made of 'distinctive memory'.
When two or more identities have access to the same 'distinctive memory' those identities will merged to become one.
As identity are virtual to begin with, a made up construct in order for the one infinite consciousness to become finite and many thus can experience and recognize 'others' thus separation.

This is also apparent on people who are receiving a download regarding their 'past lives'.
What they received is a download of memory containing experiences as experienced by other 'identity' (or avatar) and since it's available in 'first person perspective', all the experience including the emotion as experienced by the 'identity', they will instantly identify themselves as that identity.
For example, it's possible for 2 people to receive a download of memory as experienced by an identity named Marilyn Monroe and both will declare "I was Marilyn Monroe in my past life".

Another example is on people with split personality, (Multiple Personality Disorder).
When a 'personality' came forward the other personalities will not have access to the experience as experienced by that personality.
When Sandy came forward, Alice will have no clue on what happened during Sandy's time although both Sandy and Alice is experiencing through the same physical human body using the same physical brain.

Then both Sandy and Alice agree to merge together, instantly both distinctive personality will be dissolved and a new merged personality is born, as the consciousness now have access to both Sandy and Alice memory.

"Ultimately everybody will realize that there's only one person in the room"
-- Neale Donald Walsh

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts."
-- Shakespeare

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - schubert - 05-20-2022

i will not join the memory complex, never !!! Cowboy

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Diana - 05-20-2022

(05-18-2022, 06:07 PM)jafar Wrote: Maybe upon discovering that 'hiding thoughts and experiences from others' is actually an illusion?
Or upon discovering that there are 'others' who can easily access his/her thoughts and experiences?

Yes, like A. Cube being able to see inside everything in A. Square's world (Flatland).

I think the real underlying issue is processing catalyst. Often the things one hides are the result of unprocessed catalyst. Some of this is hidden even from ourselves—which is a function of our brain's response to trauma.

It seems to me in one way or another, it boils down to acceptance. But acceptance is not "giving up," "giving in," or being a victim of the world. I think, at least for me, acceptance involves courage, and a certain strength of self, a commitment to one's core integrity and path. Little by little we learn about ourselves and the environments we are in. A key feature of acceptance might be forgiving ourselves, and this is the hardest thing. Being under a veil, being brought up by parents or caregivers also under a veil, sets the stage for ignorant (in the sense of being unaware) actions which can haunt one later on (regrets, etc.). 

There is very little guidance in this world on processing catalyst. We are fortunate to have the Ra material.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - IndigoSalvia - 05-20-2022

(05-15-2022, 11:12 AM)Diana Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 10:18 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: ... consider the vulnerability of being incapable of hiding your thoughts and experiences from others.  What might it take to feel okay with that?  At what level of maturity might one feel copacetic with complete transparency of self?

I will add to this. For some years now, I have been working with this concept. It officially began when I read or heard (too long ago to recall) Ram Dass talking about seeing his cat (I think) playing with a mouse (I think) it caught in the way they do, torturing it or playing with it before it is eaten (or not). The reason I don't recall the details is because the underlying catalyst was what I focused on. That is, the suffering of 3D, and specifically, the suffering of 2D entities either by the design of the predator/prey setup, and even more so, the suffering humans have caused to the 2D kingdom. 

What I came to realize is the task before me: to be able to allow the pain of seeing suffering to unfold within me, to be able to take it without wanting to die, to accept it for what it is without trying to control it, to welcome it as all things would be welcome and know it for a part of the all which is. This sounds melodramatic but it is not. I traditionally kept (and still keep) certain things at bay knowing that I can only take so much before I spiral down completely into despair. For example, I would have joined PETA or other animal rights activists in helping with oil spills or other animal disaster situations in person if I could have born it, but I know myself enough to know that I could not have (as weak and avoiding as that sounds). So I use my discernment and wisdom about myself to attempt a balance on the path I walk toward acceptance. For me, acceptance is something I have achieved to a large extent, but in this one area, I continue to inch forward yet I am far from there—though there are moments of apprehension that go beyond normal tolerances.

The point being that to be completely empathetic and transparent and to feel all is a huge affair. To feel pain unmitigated, and for that matter love, is so huge that we in 3D under a veil (I think in general) have a challenging time even imagining it. One clue is in dreams. I think we all have had a dream where you meet with someone and the love you feel is so intense and huge and overwhelming it seems incredulous to waking reality, like it is a gigantic bruise on the soul—so deep and sweet and full. (Hard to articulate.) It is almost as if the enormity of love is only something that could even be begun to be withstood in the buffered situation of dreaming. ... 

This sharing touched me, Diana. I experience others' suffering intensely; I can feel others' suffering within me. I call this hyper-empathy and it did not come with an owner's manual.  CrackingUp  I struggled with how to navigate life with it. 

On a personal note, like you, I considered working in animal organizations, even interviewed, but I realized certain experiences can be debilitating for me. Through trial and error and soul-searching, I am learning how to navigate life with hyper-empathy in a balanced way. There were times I put it in a box in a corner because I didn't know how to handle it. I went through dark times filled with confusion and anger.

To bring it back to SMC, and bringing walls down between self/other: I imagine the transparency within a SMC is expansive. Expanding one's 'boundaries' to include more and more. 

Without illusory walls separating me from another (human, animal, planet ...), there is vast common ground. I liken it to when I really listen to another with whom I disagree; I can almost always find some common ground when there is authenticity and transparency between us. 

What would it be like when our experience is shared, common, and expanded by having no illusory separation? What happens when we understand and experience that we are: 
  • the insects and all of their experiences; 
  • the animals and all of their experiences;
  • the ocean and land, the entire planet; 
  • the humans with whom we share love, joy, suffering, fear ... 
  • and much, much more ... 

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - jafar - 05-20-2022

(05-20-2022, 09:32 AM)Diana Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 06:07 PM)jafar Wrote: Maybe upon discovering that 'hiding thoughts and experiences from others' is actually an illusion?

It seems to me in one way or another, it boils down to acceptance.
A key feature of acceptance might be forgiving ourselves, and this is the hardest thing.

There is very little guidance in this world on processing catalyst. We are fortunate to have the Ra material.

The above is actually the core message of L01, Jesus, Mohammed, Yogis, Lao Tse and other STOs gurus.

The word "islam" initially means "peaceful acceptance" and then twisted to become a label for a Religion.
Jesus recommends a prayer which contains:
"Let your will be done (#acceptance), Forgive us as we've forgiven others (#forgiveness)". 
And then twisted to become a religion as well.
L01 describe: "This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love"

When you can easily forgive others you will be easily forgive your own self.
Since 'others' are your own self in the first place, separation is an illusion.

Yet the 'illusion' need to be created in order to have something to be 'accepted' and 'forgiven'. 
Otherwise there will be nothing to forgive or accept.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Sacred Fool - 05-20-2022

(05-20-2022, 11:07 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: What would it be like when our experience is shared, common, and expanded by having no illusory separation? What happens when we understand and experience that we are: 

Some would call this the experience of the open heart.  So, why wait for 4D?  Why not be here now with a wide open heart?  Why not feel and enjoy the love?

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Diana - 05-20-2022

(05-20-2022, 04:13 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 11:07 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: What would it be like when our experience is shared, common, and expanded by having no illusory separation? What happens when we understand and experience that we are: 

Some would call this the experience of the open heart.  So, why wait for 4D?  Why not be here now with a wide open heart?  Why not feel and enjoy the love?

Maybe I am not as far down the path as you SF, but I really don't think fully opening the heart is that easy or simple. In order to get to the point where you see everything as "love" and open yourself empathically truly connecting all the way with other-selves (not just people), to feel their feelings, to deal with all the other intense emotions out there including horrible suffering, and then to be able to accept it, transform it, view it all as love seems to me to be a monumental accomplishment.

I see this idea of just opening the heart to love as cavalier. Not only that, from my experience, opening the heart is not something you can just do, or say you want to—it is the result of much growth in many ways. At points along the path certain widening of awareness opens, and it's not because you just want it to—the work has to be done to get there.

But maybe that's just my experience.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Sacred Fool - 05-20-2022

(05-20-2022, 09:34 PM)Diana Wrote: I see this idea of just opening the heart to love as cavalier. Not only that, from my experience, opening the heart is not something you can just do, or say you want to—it is the result of much growth in many ways. At points along the path certain widening of awareness opens, and it's not because you just want it to—the work has to be done to get there.

Well, yes and no.  I wouldn't like to sell opening the heart short.  After all, moving up from the bottom, it is the first chakra with a spiritual orientation.  Yes, it requires clear dedication to do the clearing of the first three energy centers which is required to feel comfortable in a spiritual climate, if you will, without being continuously distracted by the needs of "real life," a/k/a, our illusion and all its fantasies.

Confederation sources have a great deal to say about opening the heart.  In fact, as I read it, it is the first step towards doing substantial, intentional work here as a wanderer.  This is one little excerpt in praise of the opening heart.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1991/0526 Wrote:The work of opening the heart is the work of letting go, of surrendering, of realizing the true importance of the details of any blockage, that is to say, of realizing that what is important about a situation which has caused a blockage is the forgiveness and the healing which may now be evoked by the learned skill of paying attention and respect to the incarnational experience that is going on.

When one first attempts to open the heart one may feel that it is impossible to forgive the self enough times to keep that heart open. That is not the heart speaking, that is still the mind. And the mind complex suffers from the either/or of your illusion. There is no “either/or” in an open heart. The open heart is “an/and,” an “a/a” unity. To the open heart all things deserve compassion, all things deserve food, physical and spiritual, all things deserve love. And to refrain from opening the heart to the self is not something that occurs to the heart’s wisdom. However it makes no sense, it is important to realize that the way of the open heart may begin in clearing the way to the open heart, but it ends in accepting that the open heart is all-compassionate, all-loving, all-giving. There are no second thoughts to an open heart. There are no true thoughts in the open heart, but only the endless and impersonal compassion, but one who stands not on sense, not on things known, but on the thin and unpredictable air of the abyss of the unknown.

As we said, most among your people attempt to preserve a balance in that abyss of the unknown, [inaudible] attempt to think their way through this blockage. This is slow work but it is a perfectly good path. The way of the open heart is simply a shortcut, a more direct route to the ability to do work in consciousness.

How is the heart kept open in such a way that the experience of the open heart will be the steady state? We would, in looking at this aspect of this question, remind each again that the offering of praise to the Creator, and the offering of thanksgiving for blessings received, constitute a continual touching into divinity, a constant song heard by all that there is. The steady state of open heart is a state in which each flower, each blade of grass, each thing that is beautiful that is seen says to you, not only, “This is pretty, this is lovely, this is beautiful,” but also “I praise the Creator for this beauty.” It is a way of claiming that mystery which is the Creator, a way of relating to the Creator which is unseen, invisible, unheard, unknown, for we are aware that the Creator is not obvious to all, nor is His will seen to be very beneficent in many cases. Yet, if there is the faith to continue to praise the Creator and to bless the Creator when your experience blesses you, the relationship with that which is holy becomes more and more real by habit and replication of sincere praise and thanksgiving.

Now let us look at the advantage of working with an open heart when doing work in consciousness. In the previous way of working, energy is constricted in the heart and the work is slow and hard, for not only is the heart short of power, but it further reduces the power which moves into the communication energy which an entity needs to speak with itself, just as much as it needs it to speak with others. Often, if the green ray is constricted the blue ray would also be constricted, and each entity must judge for itself whether or not it has things said in the heart that have not been said to those who should hear them, so by the time the energy is received by the indigo ray, it is not only much reduced, but it is hampered by a lack of skill and energy in communication with itself.

Communication moves higher and higher into the surface mind, becomes bogged down in speculations, rationalizations and considerations of details that do more to obscure than to illumine a particular thing about the self that one is doing inner work upon. Contrariwise, if the heart chakra be open, then it is likely that there will be more honest communication, because absolute love is something which fear cannot touch or bias. So that the fear that entities have in communicating, either with themselves or with others, is reduced to the extent that the heart is truly opened.

The truly opened heart often appears childlike because it is blindingly honest, speaking that which it thinks without judgment in an attempt to understand the self as well as other selves. In this configuration, the communication is at its most effective, given that there are those which can accept and communicate in return while hearing those blunt truths that may not be as pleasant as the euphemisms, rationalizations and clichés that surround most timid and tentative communication.

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - IndigoSalvia - 05-21-2022

(05-20-2022, 11:45 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Confederation sources have a great deal to say about opening the heart.  In fact, as I read it, it is the first step towards doing substantial, intentional work here as a wanderer.  This is one little excerpt in praise of the opening heart.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1991/0526 Wrote:The work of opening the heart is the work of letting go, of surrendering, of realizing the true importance of the details of any blockage, that is to say, of realizing that what is important about a situation which has caused a blockage is the forgiveness and the healing which may now be evoked by the learned skill of paying attention and respect to the incarnational experience that is going on.

When one first attempts to open the heart one may feel that it is impossible to forgive the self enough times to keep that heart open. That is not the heart speaking, that is still the mind. And the mind complex suffers from the either/or of your illusion. There is no “either/or” in an open heart. The open heart is “an/and,” an “a/a” unity. To the open heart all things deserve compassion, all things deserve food, physical and spiritual, all things deserve love. And to refrain from opening the heart to the self is not something that occurs to the heart’s wisdom. However it makes no sense, it is important to realize that the way of the open heart may begin in clearing the way to the open heart, but it ends in accepting that the open heart is all-compassionate, all-loving, all-giving. There are no second thoughts to an open heart. There are no true thoughts in the open heart, but only the endless and impersonal compassion, but one who stands not on sense, not on things known, but on the thin and unpredictable air of the abyss of the unknown.

As we said, most among your people attempt to preserve a balance in that abyss of the unknown, [inaudible] attempt to think their way through this blockage. This is slow work but it is a perfectly good path. The way of the open heart is simply a shortcut, a more direct route to the ability to do work in consciousness.

How is the heart kept open in such a way that the experience of the open heart will be the steady state? We would, in looking at this aspect of this question, remind each again that the offering of praise to the Creator, and the offering of thanksgiving for blessings received, constitute a continual touching into divinity, a constant song heard by all that there is. The steady state of open heart is a state in which each flower, each blade of grass, each thing that is beautiful that is seen says to you, not only, “This is pretty, this is lovely, this is beautiful,” but also “I praise the Creator for this beauty.” It is a way of claiming that mystery which is the Creator, a way of relating to the Creator which is unseen, invisible, unheard, unknown, for we are aware that the Creator is not obvious to all, nor is His will seen to be very beneficent in many cases. Yet, if there is the faith to continue to praise the Creator and to bless the Creator when your experience blesses you, the relationship with that which is holy becomes more and more real by habit and replication of sincere praise and thanksgiving.

Now let us look at the advantage of working with an open heart when doing work in consciousness. In the previous way of working, energy is constricted in the heart and the work is slow and hard, for not only is the heart short of power, but it further reduces the power which moves into the communication energy which an entity needs to speak with itself, just as much as it needs it to speak with others. Often, if the green ray is constricted the blue ray would also be constricted, and each entity must judge for itself whether or not it has things said in the heart that have not been said to those who should hear them, so by the time the energy is received by the indigo ray, it is not only much reduced, but it is hampered by a lack of skill and energy in communication with itself.

Communication moves higher and higher into the surface mind, becomes bogged down in speculations, rationalizations and considerations of details that do more to obscure than to illumine a particular thing about the self that one is doing inner work upon. Contrariwise, if the heart chakra be open, then it is likely that there will be more honest communication, because absolute love is something which fear cannot touch or bias. So that the fear that entities have in communicating, either with themselves or with others, is reduced to the extent that the heart is truly opened.

The truly opened heart often appears childlike because it is blindingly honest, speaking that which it thinks without judgment in an attempt to understand the self as well as other selves. In this configuration, the communication is at its most effective, given that there are those which can accept and communicate in return while hearing those blunt truths that may not be as pleasant as the euphemisms, rationalizations and clichés that surround most timid and tentative communication.

Thank you for sharing this quote, Sacred Fool. Hadn't read back that far. It will be something I need to read several times to take it all in. 

My light studies of Buddhism laid the foundation for "both a and b" thinking (instead of either/or). In infinite unity, it is both a, and b, and c, and ... infinity.  (Don't know where I was going with that ... lost the thought.  CrackingUp)

My MBSC -- born of and acculturated in 3D ways -- almost has to be de-programmed to return to a child-like state of bliss and wonder and innocence ... love. And, I practice and work diligently to maintain an awareness on love in all of its flavors, otherwise it is oh-so-easy for me to fall back into the 3D ways, for lack of a better phrase. 

I set my intention with earnest, and lo and behold, I find myself straying from that loving, accepting, joyous intention often throughout the day. It is a practice, an exercise for me. 

I have found there is also a balance struck between interacting with others. How do I blend who I am with who they are in a manner that is meaningful, honest and loving and well, not off-putting? Pure, unconditional love would not have to be monitored and moderated, but I am not a perfect vessel for such. 

Opening my heart for me is: many times throughout the day taking a deep breath, relaxing, and asking myself, where is love in this moment?

RE: What is the reason to want to be part of an social memory complex? - Sacred Fool - 05-21-2022

Well, IndigoSalvia, i think you've summed up the basic assignment, as Confederation sources seem to present it.  Our wee planet has not advanced very far, over all, in spiritual terms so that we are culturally conditioned to experience life primarily on the levels of the first three energy centers.  Experiences on levels above that tend to be fragmented or abstracted from the flow of "real life," and integration of all this is not so easy...as Diana was attesting to above.

Personally, I would encourage you to hear and sing more vigorously the song of your heart.  Let it out.  Why not?  Why not allow your heart the place of primacy in the animal kingdom of your life?  If you fall off the beam, simply tune back in again.  (It happens to me frequently enough, but I don't seem to get hurt by it.)

Which is more fulfilling, living in fear of an open heart or living in open-hearted beauty?  Why choose the former if you have a choice?  (And I concede that many feel they have no choice...again, due to the cultural conditioning, unpleasant upbringing or what have you.)  Your potential to glow with love is there for you (all of us) in the manner which is perfect for you in this incarnation.  Mainly, we need merely clear the channels, the pathways, that allow the energy of deep personal seeking and faith to surge upwards to find their place in the home of the heart.

How sweet it is!

[And, no, even though this sounds like a sales pitch, I am making no commission on anything anyone buys into here.]