Bring4th
We Are Seekers (Part 3) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: We Are Seekers (Part 3) (/showthread.php?tid=19730)

We Are Seekers (Part 3) - joetitus987@gmail.com - 02-09-2022

Religion and Spirituality

All too frequently we see these concepts offered as: Religion versus Spirituality.  Such treatment presupposes a conflict and the need for debate on which is right and which is wrong.  This should never have to be the case.  Either approach can fit nicely within the other. Here is the beauty of it. It is an individual choice (Free Will) and we may change as we do what we do best – seek (Share/Collect, Intellectualize, Internalize, Grow and Live).

Religion historically has been a set of institutionalized attitudes, beliefs, and practices (collectively, values).  These values are typically surrounded with a particular structure (institution & dogma) that provides for certain literature supporting the values and reinforcing life requirements.  Many religions provide a list of do/don’t, right/wrong, required/disallowed, etc.  This methodology has been very comforting and useful for many people as it provides a ready-made set of guardrails for the conduct of life, and in many cases a promised reward.  Some religions have set boundaries on the types of practices acceptable for the participants and the leaders (jointly and individually).  This is not to say that seeking is not encouraged, but certain boundaries are given or implied.

Spirituality, on a personal level, in a general sense, is simply one’s choice to believe that there is a power greater than themselves, who created all and provides a balancing third wheel for our reality.  What are the two wheels of many people’s reality?  Mind and body – this day-to-day treadmill with the goal of survival and self-fulfillment.  Spiritually brings a third wheel to this reality and we start to see ourselves, and others, as a mind/body/spirit complex (M/B/S complex) that is an individual entity, as well as a divine part of the entirety of Creation.  That is it – you as the seeker get to define, construct, experience and adjust – how to live, learn and continue to seek.  Later we will discuss the M/B/S complex in more detail.

The synergies that are created between these two concepts are many.  Some have an enduring and strong religious basis that sustains their faith as they explore spirituality adding a stronger conscious contact with the Creator.  Others have found their way to faith through spirituality, forging a conduit to a deep conscious connection with the Creator.  Still other have developed this God-consciousness leveraging both experiences simultaneously, with the mix favoring one or the other in a seeming infinite and varied combination.  The critical factor in any variation is the growth of this conscious contact with the Creator and the need/desire to seek without end.  For the Creator is infinite and the avenues to knowing the Creator are infinite and without end.  WELCOME SEEKER.

(to be continued - Next Topic: The One Creator and Free Will as a Spiritual Concept)

RE: We Are Seekers (Part 3) - jafar - 02-09-2022

Quote:All too frequently we see these concepts offered as: Religion versus Spirituality.  Such treatment presupposes a conflict and the need for debate on which is right and which is wrong.  This should never have to be the case.  Either approach can fit nicely within the other. Here is the beauty of it. It is an individual choice (Free Will) and we may change as we do what we do best – seek (Share/Collect, Intellectualize, Internalize, Grow and Live).

“When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.”

-- Tao The Ching

I tend to concur that Religion in it's characteristics is in opposing polarity of Spirituality.
As such Not Religion is called Spirituality and Not Spirituality is called Religion.

Dictating "right" and "wrong" however is the key characteristic of religion.
Spirituality, the opposing side of religion, accepted 'both opposing polarity' and acknowledged that "right" and "wrong" are truly depending on perspective and each have free will to choose which and eventually accepting both existence.

Having said that the "opposing polarity" are there for a specific purpose; discernment.
Without darkness, light cannot be recognized, without hate, love cannot be recognized, without anti-matter, matter cannot be recognized.
Yet both are actually in the state of unity, state of one-ness.

Imagine a world where everything is light, how can one discern 'light'?
Since it's opposing concept, darkness, do not exist.
Without 'night' there will not be a 'day'.

"And of every thing We have created in pair: That you may receive learning"
-- Quran 51:49

In an Infinite Creator there is only unity.
In truth there is no right or wrong.
There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.
You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation.
You are unity.
You are infinity.
You are love/light, light/love.
You are.
This is the Law of One.

-- The Law of One, Book I, Session 1

Beyond the Realm of Right and Wrong | Sadhguru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-T2fGRSQ1U

RE: We Are Seekers (Part 3) - joetitus987@gmail.com - 02-10-2022

Thank you for the kind and thought provoking words.
We live in a dualistic illusion and certainly through the 6th density.
It seems that creation happened upon a full realization of "polarity" by creating CHOICE as a result of 3rd density veiling. Of course, just like every entity in the Creator's universe we are all led to the next great catalyst and experience when seeking. This seems to be the path of the Logos, regarding veiling, as Ra expresses it throughout LOO material. I think that in the realm of infinite Love/Light there is no right/wrong - dualism if you may. The perception of polar choices and catalyst is certainly the challenge for us as MBS complexes in sustaining unconditional Love. Seems to me that is the crux of our current incarnation. Beautiful thoughts again and I thank you.
Hope the One Creator is enjoying this rich and diverse experience I am returning. (LOL)

RE: We Are Seekers (Part 3) - Infinite Unity - 02-13-2022

(02-10-2022, 09:24 AM)joetitus987@gmail.com Wrote: Thank you for the kind and thought provoking words.
We live in a dualistic illusion and certainly through the 6th density. 
It seems that creation happened upon a full realization of "polarity" by creating CHOICE as a result of 3rd density veiling.  Of course, just like every entity in the Creator's universe we are all led to the next great catalyst and experience when seeking.  This seems to be the path of the Logos, regarding veiling, as Ra expresses it throughout LOO material.  I think that in the realm of infinite Love/Light there is no right/wrong - dualism if you may.  The perception of polar choices and catalyst is certainly the challenge for us as MBS complexes in sustaining unconditional Love.  Seems to me that is the crux of our current incarnation. Beautiful thoughts again and I thank you.
Hope the One Creator is enjoying this rich and diverse experience I am returning.  (LOL)

I like your approach. The veil leads to new potential(s) pathways, branches of the divines infiniteness to spread out into. The concept of the veil had long existed but had not previously been used in third density M/B/S veiling. Prior to this the veil was between The One and the shard realm. Between The One and where all souls are born, and truly exist.

Reality is quantitive. When the veil was used in this way for the first time it lead to a retroactive refitting of everything prior. I personally see ourselves as apart of a growing/learning macrocosm. We literally help The One have memory, and unite Infinity in such a way that all the things we associate and Become possible with memory. That’s why we are so loved my friend.