Bring4th
Using the "armor of light” - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Using the "armor of light” (/showthread.php?tid=19734)

Pages: 1 2

Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-12-2022

Ra describes an "armor of light” that can be used by a wanderer with his free will:

Ra 16.59 Wrote:Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.
Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings."

In this channeling there have been given some more details to this "armor of light”:

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2019/0119 Wrote:Fox: If no one else is, I brought one other. Q’uo, in response to a question about the influence of the Orion group on wanderers in the Law of One, Ra spoke of an "armor of light” that can occur in the spirit complex which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not appropriate to be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. [1] Q’uo, please tell us more about this armor of light, and how we can access and use it.

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my sister. Indeed, this armor of light is that which is available to each wanderer by its own free-will choice previous to the incarnation, for each wanderer has garnered many experiences within third-density illusions serving as those who would aid other third-density beings in their progression towards the One. Each such experience has also included the knowledge that there is what might be called the “loyal opposition” which presents to each wanderer, and indeed, to each entity within the third-density illusion, the opportunity to reinforce the desire to seek the One in the positive sense of service to others. That this desire to seek positive service shall be challenged by the negative entities of the Orion constellation, for it is their right to present what we will call the “other side of the case” to each entity that they encounter.
Thus, the wanderer, with the knowledge of this function of negatively-oriented entities, being appropriate within the third-density illusion, may choose to create this armor of light out of the light of the One Infinite Creator, and store it within the spiritual complex so that within the meditative state, each wanderer which seeks to unlock the armor of light may feel its presence growing within the being as the image comes to the mind of the light expanding from the Infinite Creator and engulfing the wanderer in a sheet or armor of light, that may be carried into the waking state, and utilized in that state in a conscious fashion at any moment by freewill choice, so that the wanderer may shine this light before it whenever there is doubt as to the quality of the experience or the vision before the eyes, that is to be dealt with in some fashion. If the entity or entities or situation before the wanderer is of a negative orientation, this light, then, shall protect the wanderer from the incursion of the negative entity or energy into the wanderer’s being. This is the manner of which those of Ra were describing the armor of light and its use, for each wanderer has the ability to discern, through use of the armor of light, that which is appropriate or not appropriate within its frame of reference.

The interesting fact is that it is based completely on the free will in two respects:
  • It is only available to each wanderer by its own free-will choice previous to the incarnation.
  • It is the free wil and knowledge about this "armor of light” needed, to use it in the incarnation.

Does anyone have already some experience with this "armor of light” ?

What do you think about "the right" of Orion "to present what we will call the “other side of the case” to each entity that they encounter" ?

RE: Using the "armor of light” - aWanderer91 - 02-12-2022

Thank you for this post tadeus, it's a helpful one Smile

I too would like to know how this armour of light is used, correctly with practical experience...

And secondly, my thoughts on the Orion's right to present the other side of the case, is something I have been contemplating a lot lately. Does this mean that the creator has a dark side? It seems so. We know that the service to self path is an acceptable path to the creator, that's ok, he/she is the be all and end all. His will is what goes. But what about the support and genuine protection of those who are on the service to others path and wish to serve the light. This is where the "armour of light" etc comes into it, it seems the creator wishes us to learn through wisdom and hard trials what it means to protect ourselves. So my conclusion is this, I feel as seekers and those of us who are wanderers, that we need to accept that the service to self path and their way of going about things is really ok. Now that's an easy thing to say, but how many of us on the service to others path have truly allowed it to sink into our being that the darkness and wickedness of the service to self path, is absolutely ok in the creators eyes. I feel we would do well to contemplate this.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-12-2022

As i know It is one of the few times where Q'uo is speaking of a "right" - normally the right / law of free will should not be touched.

A "right" should always be based on mutuality and so there should be the "right", to present the “other side of the case” to the negative entities too. Is this an alternative to love?

In any case, it is true that both sides are always to be accepted, since we are all One - however, it should also be the goal to provide balance and the negative polarity is not characterized through consideration.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - aWanderer91 - 02-12-2022

I believe there would be two things stopping the service to others being having this "right" to present our side also...

1. It goes against the law of free will and the way that the service to others path works. A service to others being will wait until called, a service to self being will quite happily call upon themselves. To present ourselves uncalled and to show "our way" of doing things would be a very STS move on my opinion. We would lose much polarisation.

2. The lack of desire to change a service to self being upon the service to others being part. The chances of success in switching the polarity of a service to self being is very slim, and would lack much wisdom on a service to others being part to attempt this.

It seems it all comes down to the way the two paths "work", so to speak.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 11:41 AM)aWanderer91 Wrote: I believe there would be two things stopping the service to others being having this "right" to present our side also...

1. It goes against the law of free will and the way that the service to others path works. A service to others being will wait until called, a service to self being will quite happily call upon themselves. To present ourselves uncalled and to show "our way" of doing things would be a very STS move on my opinion. We would lose much polarisation.

2. The lack of desire to change a service to self being upon the service to others being part. The chances of success in switching the polarity of a service to self being is very slim, and would lack much wisdom on a service to others being part to attempt this.

It seems it all comes down to the way the two paths "work", so to speak.

1. A service to self being will always try to suppress a service to others being. So a vehement No is always needed, that can include showing up the other path / other side of the case.

2. It is not needed to try to switch the polarity of an service to self being in an active way, because 1. will automatically put you in the necessity of a defensive position.

This might be a good explanation why there is the need of an "armor of light” to keep the balance.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 02-12-2022

-------

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Vestige - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 05:38 AM)tadeus Wrote: The interesting fact is that it is based completely on the free will in two respects:
  • It is only available to each wanderer by its own free-will choice previous to the incarnation.
  • It is the free wil and knowledge about this "armor of light” needed, to use it in the incarnation.

Does anyone have already some experience with this "armor of light” ?

What do you think about "the right" of Orion "to present what we will call the “other side of the case” to each entity that they encounter" ?

Quote:The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

How do I understand this statement?  I recall that the nature of the positive entity is to radiate, and the nature of the negative entity is to absorb.  So, as a simplistic metaphor, imagine that we have two positive entities and one negative entity in a room.  I recall also that the negative entity not only does absorb as its habit and preference but eventually must absorb, for it "locks" the light within itself and therefore must snap and trap more light, whereas the positive entity can simply surrender to the light as it flows into the open heart.  So, the three entities.  The first positive radiates their light to the second positive.  The negative entity steals the light from the second positive entity.  The first positive entity radiates again, replacing the energy.  Now all three have light within them, this light having its origin in the Creator.  Thus, service to others preserves and harmonizes the distortions of all - the negative entity taking light, the positive entity giving light, and the positive entity surrendering to light inflowing from the Creator.  

It is "the right" of the negative entity to exercise and instruct this method of locking away light because the light that is available is infinite.  
However, whereas the positive entity recognizes this fact with little distortion, thus feeling free to radiate and release the light, the negative entity perceives this infinite supply as a dispersion or a wasteful diffusion of the light.  The light is the light of the Creator, and the entity is the Creator (as all are), so the entity perceives that the light is theirs to recollect.  At some point, the entity will (in sixth density) realize that the dispersion they had perceived was really their own spiritual entropy.  The light was there, and free to collect, but the negative entity could not accept it freely because the entity believed it was too free and had to be contained.  Upon reorientation to the positive, the negative entity can once again accept the light freely, and radiate it freely, and does so gladly.  The convert has the most intense faith!

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-13-2022

(02-12-2022, 01:40 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Words can be an armor of light

In the thread "A Comprehensive Analysis of the Covid-19 Crisis", Patrick posted an article about Water toxicity kills and all the replies to it looked as if it were becoming an argument.

I saw that the conversation was becoming out of hand so I posted my armor of light

I tried to use words that did not take sides. The responses after my post seem to have calmed the situation.

Yes - that's good.

I would abstract from this that a mantra or prayer are words, that can trigger a manifestation in form of an armor of light.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-13-2022

(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

How do I understand this statement?

This is a really good question.
I would suppose that Ra has accidentally mixed up STO and STS here.

Before he has said:

Ra 7.15 Wrote:Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours.

This is not logical too, since the forces cannot be balanced if only 1/10 can follow the STS.
Unless Ra means the collective approach / force of beings in the STS.

Ra 7.15 Wrote:Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

I would say Ra is talking definitely here about the collective force of STS.

(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: Thus, service to others preserves and harmonizes the distortions of all - the negative entity taking light, the positive entity giving light, and the positive entity surrendering to light inflowing from the Creator. 

This sounds possible.

(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: It is "the right" of the negative entity to exercise and instruct this method of locking away light because the light that is available is infinite. 

Here i cannot agree, because this is complete different to just presenting a “other side of the case”.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Vestige - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 06:28 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: It is "the right" of the negative entity to exercise and instruct this method of locking away light because the light that is available is infinite

Here i cannot agree, because this is complete different to just presenting a “other side of the case”.

Well, respectfully, if you review again you might see that I had gone on to elaborate:
Quote:whereas the positive entity recognizes this fact with little distortion, thus feeling free to radiate and release the light, the negative entity perceives this infinite supply as a dispersion or a wasteful diffusion of the light.  The light is the light of the Creator, and the entity is the Creator (as all are), so the entity perceives that the light is theirs to recollect

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Diana - 02-13-2022

(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote:
Quote:The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

STS is about separation, and STO is about all being one. Therefore, STO must include self, or there is separation.

(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: I recall that the nature of the positive entity is to radiate, and the nature of the negative entity is to absorb.  ...

My working-theory thoughts...

A STO being radiates to others and self, which is counterintuitive as it seems logical that one either serves self or others, but when seeing this as serving self or all (self + others) it makes more sense. There is a fundamental difference whereby the self in service to all lets go of the separation between self and others, seeing all things as important or equal or worthy of love (forgive the inadequate descriptors), removing the boundary between self and others that makes the self the center of everything and the most important thing, but at the same time not demoting self to mattering less than anything else (this is complicated by the idea that one only makes choices for oneself which one is accountable to and responsible for, and makes it seem like one is indeed the center of everything and the most important thing). To only serve others without serving the self is martyrdom and not an ideally balanced state.

Therefore the radiating of light of a STO being which has removed the separating boundary between self and others (not just other humans) will enlighten self as well as projecting the light outward. If one hasn't removed the boundary, perhaps it is something like a one-way valve, due to the boundary of separation, and thus can be seen as a choice to be STO, but in the process of becoming more balanced in this choice; more enlightened because of the removal of the boundary (the defining separation between self and others). Thus the STO being isn't giving anything away, so the choice to not be of service to STS beings may be seen more as a state of being rather than a one-off decision. The STO being isn't giving up it's light though it is still radiating it—like a lightbulb which illuminates both itself and other things in its environment. Darkness doesn't get inside a lightbulb, but it can be lurking in shadows outside the lightbulb where things standing in the way (catalyst) create darkness. This may be related to the mysterious Archetype, the Experience of the Spirit.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1977]

While in the process of removing the boundary between self and others, which may also be seen as opening the heart energy center, there are discernable stages. First stages may include loving a child or family, unconditionally. This opens the heart somewhat and allows the radiating to flow unmitigated to the extent the acceptance is unmitigated or not qualified by expectations. Then maybe to pets, and other people such as a life partner. Finally one must include self in unconditional acceptance. These steps have levels of catalyst to work through, and are in a state of flux and rebalancing with wisdom (light). So an open heart center, or acceptance, (unprotected by the boundary it has dropped and is now subject to all incomings, such as a wide-open empath who receives everything with no way of dealing with it) must be balanced with the strength of the light stabilizing it (wisdom).

RE: Using the "armor of light” - MonadicSpectrum - 02-13-2022

(02-12-2022, 05:38 AM)tadeus Wrote: Does anyone have already some experience with this "armor of light” ?

I view the armor of light as the protection provided by the bias of serving others. One can imagine that armor blocks things that damage the self and light is the ability to perceive things as they are. One with the armor of light will have the bias that serving others through love and acceptance produces peace and serving the self through control and separation produces disharmony. This bias provides the function of armor as it protects the self from accepting tempting messages to separate from and control others.

If one is lacking this light or bias, they do not have this armor so are more susceptible to being tricked into believing false ideas such as peace through war or harmony through control. Once one has accepted these messages, it becomes more difficult to polarize positively as one falsely believes their actions are positive when in fact they are negative. And with negative actions comes negative karma which can cause a negative spiral leading to much pain and suffering as it's difficult to admit when one is incorrect about something. Someone with the pre-existing bias for love and acceptance will be protected from such a fate in many cases.

In my personal life, I've always had a strong preference for love and acceptance instead of separation and control, and I've been fortunate that this has lead to much joy, peace, and harmony in my life. It's been fairly easy for me to say no to temptations to not love and accept others. I remember hearing Jesus' words to love your enemies as a kid, and it seemed obvious to me as the concept of an enemy sounded like a non-sensical idea as I already loved everyone.

(02-12-2022, 05:38 AM)tadeus Wrote: What do you think about "the right" of Orion "to present what we will call the “other side of the case” to each entity that they encounter" ?

The third density is a density of choosing our spiritual path. If both sides cannot equally present their path to third density beings, is it really a choice? In third density, we are presented with both positive ideas and negative ideas, and it is our honor/responsibility to choose our preference and focus. It might help to consider the nature of narrative and why all popular stories have both good and evil. Imagine if all stories only had service-to-other beings... It wouldn't be very entertaining. Just as stories are most interesting with polarization, so it is with the illusion we find ourselves. It is the Choice in the third density that enables such sagas and adventures for us to experience. Dark or light?

RE: Using the "armor of light” - aWanderer91 - 02-13-2022

Monadicspectrum,

I really loved your response. And they are always so full of wisdom, love and knowledge. But this part "Imagine if all stories only had service-to-other beings... It wouldn't be very entertaining." It really made me laugh, in the best way Smile

Do you mean in terms of films etc, or mythology and spiritual text stories?

I hate the negativity in this world, ignorance was truly bliss to me as a child and I always ran off whenever the news was on. I found documentaries and any programs with negativity in truly unbearable. It's quite hard for me to accept that service to self and a negative path truly exists. I feel this may of come from me spending a long time in the upper densities where there is not much interaction between the two paths. But I'm working with accepting "their right" while in a 3rd density vehicle, I'm gradually grounding myself towards it.

Not to swerve from the main topics here, but just to shed some light on my genuine perspective on the service to self's right to express their side, I thought to share this Smile

RE: Using the "armor of light” - MonadicSpectrum - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 05:20 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote: Monadicspectrum,

I really loved your response. And they are always so full of wisdom, love and knowledge. But this part "Imagine if all stories only had service-to-other beings... It wouldn't be very entertaining." It really made me laugh, in the best way Smile

Do you mean in terms of films etc, or mythology and spiritual text stories?

Thanks, aWanderer! I always enjoy reading your posts as well. Smile

And I mainly mean in terms of movies and novels, but I think it can equally apply to mythology and spiritual stories. Any given story follows the standard plot line of exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution. In order for the action to rise to a climax, there must be a conflict which is most often generated through the use of polarized characters (i.e. the protagonist against the antagonist). In Star Wars, we have the Jedi versus the Sith. In Harry Potter, we have Harry and the Order versus Voldemort and the Death Eaters. In the Bible, we have God and angels versus Satan and the demons. It's rare for a popular story to be lacking in negative characters due to lack of conflict and mystery.

There is also the concept in stories in which the stark contrast between characters helps us understand the identity of both characters. We can most understand who Harry is when contrasted against Voldemort. Satan can be seen to be so evil when compared to Jesus. Similarly, service-to-self people provide contrast so we can better understand who we are as characters and vice versa. Without contrast of what something is not, it is difficult to understand what something is.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - jafar - 02-14-2022

I've witnessed and experienced something that was being labeled as "Pranic Shield".
It can repel 'attack' from 'entity with negative dominated emotion'.
Including human in negative state (anger, hate etc..)

It work and felt like a magnet, unseen by physical eyes, but can be felt like a 'pushing force'.
The closest illustration is the Jedi and it's "force" for pushing bad people away in Star Wars.
The only difference is that it doesn't work on objects (rock, stones etc..) only towards other entities which also have dense pranic bodies in contrasting polarity state.

There's specific martial art form in Indonesia called Pencaksilat that use "Pranic Energy" for defensive purposes.
Demonstration on how it's being perform:
https://youtu.be/Ban5TwkSBSQ?t=67

RE: Using the "armor of light” - IndigoSalvia - 02-14-2022

Before I describe my experience, I suspect there are many of us with similar, yet unique, experiences. Thus, is an armor of light available to each and every one of us, wanderer or not?

I tend to think so. It seems that each and every one of us - as creatures of loving infinity and unity - have this spark of Loving Light within us that, if sought, will be sensed. 

Long before I knew anything of Law of One, I was in a tough, dark place. I sought out spiritual material to assist me; I didn't want to be go any further down than I already was. (It's a bit dark down here!  Blush )

As I was picking up spiritual tidbits here and there, I began to intuitively create my own spiritual practice. It included what could be an 'armor of light' (though I'm not certain). 

It was like finding a luminescent rope amidst total darkness in a deep chasm. I was asking for help (keeping it real, I was downright woeful) and seeking protection, neither of which I could provide for myself. I did not want to source it from another around me, and risk bringing another down with me, so I intuitively, without knowing what in the world I was doing, found my way to the One Source.

In retrospect, it felt like waking up to a Loving Light that existed outside of me (in another realm or layer?), and within me as well. It was clear that I still had to pull myself out of that chasm with forces seemingly working against me, but this loving light was there as a reminder and reassurance.

It was, for lack of a better term, utterly magical and blissful. It exceeded my call ("drowning here, little help, please"). It, instead, connected me to this profound, one source of Love that permeates all. As well, it connected me to my guidance team (when I knew little to nothing about a guidance system).

Like I said, many of us may share similar experiences, so it seems that this may indeed be a birth right of each and all, regardless of one's origins, one's polarity, etc. 

Lately, when I mediate about STO and STS, I have received the concepts of abundance and scarcity. Some see abundance and want to share and enjoy with all, while others see scarcity and behave accordingly (in many ways). Thought I'd throw that out as it has helped me see both energies within me, and thus, within others.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Vestige - 02-14-2022

(02-13-2022, 12:07 PM)Diana Wrote:

STS is about separation, and STO is about all being one. Therefore, STO must include self, or there is separation.

(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: I recall that the nature of the positive entity is to radiate, and the nature of the negative entity is to absorb.  ...

My working-theory thoughts...

A STO being radiates to others and self, which is counterintuitive as it seems logical that one either serves self or others, but when seeing this as serving self or all (self + others) it makes more sense. There is a fundamental difference whereby the self in service to all lets go of the separation between self and others, seeing all things as important or equal or worthy of love (forgive the inadequate descriptors), removing the boundary between self and others that makes the self the center of everything and the most important thing, but at the same time not demoting self to mattering less than anything else (this is complicated by the idea that one only makes choices for oneself which one is accountable to and responsible for, and makes it seem like one is indeed the center of everything and the most important thing). To only serve others without serving the self is martyrdom and not an ideally balanced state.

Therefore the radiating of light of a STO being which has removed the separating boundary between self and others (not just other humans) will enlighten self as well as projecting the light outward. If one hasn't removed the boundary, perhaps it is something like a one-way valve, due to the boundary of separation, and thus can be seen as a choice to be STO, but in the process of becoming more balanced in this choice; more enlightened because of the removal of the boundary (the defining separation between self and others). Thus the STO being isn't giving anything away, so the choice to not be of service to STS beings may be seen more as a state of being rather than a one-off decision. The STO being isn't giving up it's light though it is still radiating it—like a lightbulb which illuminates both itself and other things in its environment. Darkness doesn't get inside a lightbulb, but it can be lurking in shadows outside the lightbulb where things standing in the way (catalyst) create darkness. This may be related to the mysterious Archetype, the Experience of the Spirit.

While in the process of removing the boundary between self and others, which may also be seen as opening the heart energy center, there are discernable stages. First stages may include loving a child or family, unconditionally. This opens the heart somewhat and allows the radiating to flow unmitigated to the extent the acceptance is unmitigated or not qualified by expectations. Then maybe to pets, and other people such as a life partner. Finally one must include self in unconditional acceptance. These steps have levels of catalyst to work through, and are in a state of flux and rebalancing with wisdom (light). So an open heart center, or acceptance, (unprotected by the boundary it has dropped and is now subject to all incomings, such as a wide-open empath who receives everything with no way of dealing with it) must be balanced with the strength of the light stabilizing it (wisdom).

Diana, thank you for your thoughts here which I perceive as investigating the distinctions between service-to-self, service-to-others, and service-to-all.  
I have previously encountered this, the restatement of service-to-others as service-to-all, and the usage of one statement or the other intrigues me, so I would like to continue the investigation.  
Please feel free to read all of my statements as questions - I am not trying to assert one claim or another, I simply prefer to use concrete language.
I'll be quoting fragments from your quote in this green hue.  

I am still curious about what general principles might be followed on a path which, let's say, explicitly synonymizes service-to-others with service-to-all.

Quote:These steps have levels of catalyst to work through, and are in a state of flux and rebalancing with wisdom (light)
I make the distinction between the explicit and implicit statements because the explicit statement, wherein the self and the others are affirmed together as the 'all', is, in a sense, itself a restatement of the Law of One: ... "You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

As this is the reality we are in, any description or expression of service to another will always contain and carry this principle implicitly.  
When the principle is made explicit, it loses some potency--at least, when the principle had been made explicit, historically, this is what had occurred.  Ra explains this here, in the context of the space/time conditions antecedent to the invention of the Veil.  Before the Veil, the Law of One was consciously and innately known.  

Q'uo explains it also here, in an answer on why teachings on reincarnation were largely eschewed from Christianity.  At that time the Law of One was consciously assented to, perhaps, but, also the Veil had already been installed.  Within the modern form of the Holy Bible, I would mark two passages only as the most explicit statements on the Law of One (although Ra notes that the Law of One is, indeed, expressed with variable purity throughout the entire text), and both are, fittingly, in my opinion, located within the four canonical gospels.  
  • John 17:21 ... "that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us" ...
  • Matthew 25:37-40 ... “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.’"
Q'uo notes elsewhere that the energy of Christianity, as it is in its relatively pure forms, tends to be emblematic of the heart chakra, less so the indigo and violet, and this is true considering the total body of instructive material.  Jesus the Christ, having been an entity "of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love" who had entered into a stubborn third-density world, naturally emphasized more frequently the exercise of serving others, and the process of joining together, and the promise of a new world, as these were not yet fully realized from the third-density or earthly vantage point at that time.  Q'uo identified Buddhism as being primarily wisdom-oriented or as expressing the energies of the blue-ray center or throat chakra.

All that to say, it seems to be that the explicit (but equal) affirmation of self-alongside-others is, as you seem to imply, a balancing of love and wisdom, which, as I perceive it, is an approach that tends to be adopted by either advanced students or, perhaps, by those who confuse wisdom with intellect.  
(By the way, I am not implying that you are confused - far from that; I admire your thinking and appreciate you as, in one role, a teacher.)  
Said yet another way, it seems that it would be very possible to serve others to a completely satisfying degree even (or, especially?) upon the path of martyrdom ...  

Quote:To only serve others without serving the self is martyrdom and not an ideally balanced state
Quote:There is a fundamental difference whereby the self in service to all lets go of the separation between self and others, seeing all things as ... worthy 
... Thusly, martyrdom in the third density is only unbalanced in the fuller view of spiritual evolution across the subsequent densities.  
I consider your thoughts advanced precisely because you, like Ra, appreciate this wider balance, which seems to be struck betwixt heart, throat, and brow.  
Martyrdom will "frame a selfhood in poorness which feeds unworthiness unless the poverty is seen to be true richness."
Given that the indigo-into-violet activity is the peak, so to speak, it does seem appropriate to say,
Quote:Finally one must include self 
where perhaps the 's' in 'self' would be capitalized to indicate the Self (self-as-Creator)-to-Self nature of the activity.

I, and I'm sure many, many others, would raise the question of where self-care enters the picture, and self-dignity, and so on; even if these qualities are only those which contribute to this richness, to true self-worth, and may in fact be necessary to perceive self-worth, and yet cannot be the summation.  
The affirmation of self-worth can be reduced or rather related to the balancing of the every energy center, "in seriatim," and here is how I might paraphrase this process (of balancing the chakras) in the context of self-worth:
  • Red, the foundation ray, related to vigor for life in general, contributes to self-worth through disciplines of physical health: the symbols of good diet, gentle cardiovascular and musculoskeletal exercise, contentment with sexuality and with bodily form in general, and really any practice which honors the physical vehicle.  I find it helpful to, actually, remember that I am (as we all are) bonded with a second-density entity or animal which is our body.  So, I often talk to my body.  I apologize to my body if I feel aches and pains.  I (try to) bless my food as I give it to my body.  I treat self as other-self. 
  • Orange, the energy of individual power or self-expression and growth.  Somewhere, Q'uo comments that positive orange-ray activity occurs when one person expresses themselves to another and hopes that the other will appreciate them and share in turn.  Positive orange-ray might still be conditional, or even transactional, but not insistent if it is to remain positive.  Ra uses the example of sports, and, indeed, I think back to my time running cross-country where we would gleefully try to 'out run' each other, though all in good fun.     
  • Yellow, the energies of society; self-awareness, as in social status, as well as our larger awareness or sapience.  I think it is Q'uo again who comments that the (red ray and) orange-ray and yellow-ray together comprise the (shell of the) personality, including the intellect-as-distinct-from-truer-mind-and-wisdom.  Positive and negative entities both will benefit from a strong lower-triad, though I think we can all characterize the differences between the two.  Negative adepts may be characterized with the phrase, "cult of personality," due to their charisma, ambition, and often single-pointedness.  I will admit, or maybe I'm realizing, that I get stuck in the lower triad most often when I am pursuing something with an intellectual purpose or nature.  I have accidentally pulled all-nighters when distracted by research--not a sexual hunger, but a hunger nonetheless, searching for an article that 'explains things enough.'  I feel I have more in common with an obsessive stockbroker than with a steely warmonger, at this level.  Ideally, I ground myself in the heart, with the color--
  • Green, signifying compassion, forgiveness, unconditional love, and universal acceptance.  All of these qualities I see as having no particular order.  One example: I notice that I am fixating on some intellectual question and have spent hours on a mostly-fruitless search.  Instead of chastising myself, I forgive.  It's a habit--and a bad habit, maybe--but the energies involved can lend to a higher expression, so I don't condemn them when they lead me in circles.  Another example: You see someone stumble and drop their lunch.  You see their face drop, and instantly you feel for them--you suffer with them (com-passion)--and you feel moved to offer them your own lunch.  Notably, green-ray is an energy of universal acceptance in the face of opposition, or, let's say, magnanimity, or even good humor.  You drop your lunch, and from the open heart, bless the beetle who claims your cookie.  You are berated by a boss, or a friend or parent, and you smile, thank them for being forthright, and maybe ask to work on the issue together.  Grumps are still worthy of love.  Every moment contains love.     
  • Blue, energies of honesty, clarity, and inspiration.  Here is where I see self-worth taking definite shape.  Maybe you speak to the boss or the friend or parent and are able to uncover why there had been a miscommunication or misalignment between you.  Without rancor, you illuminate a pattern of abuse or neglect and offer avenues to a more harmonious relationship.  Perhaps you realize, for the first time, how pivotal a seemingly-small (at the time) gesture or innocuous compliment had worked in your life.  Maybe sharing that with another inspires them, in turn.  I find it quite intriguing that the blue-ray center can be activated before the green (though the energy becomes most efficacious when the green-ray does, soon, accompany the blue).  (Sometimes that spotlight is what finds the doorway to the heart at all.)    
  • Indigo, then, seems to be more than a glimpse at self-worth (or others-worth); this, the "third-eye" chakra, can gaze with real appreciation:
    • The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, which I take to mean that the student has become immensely well-acquainted with the outer personality (of self), often to the extent that the student can also be a teacher, a true teacher, with any associated titles like guru, shifu, sage, and so on --
    • And one who can return and return again to this level of acceptance (or, hope, or, faith) can and usually does adopt a devotional life, which can be solitary or not but might be perceived as radical or sacrificial--I think of persons such as Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, a young nun of intense magnanimity--
    • And these devotees are, whether solitary or communal, devoted to the Creator in all things.  Ra notes again and again how exemplary Carla had been in this regard, despite her predilection toward martyrdom.  In my interpretation, and as I think is evident, Carla was not just willing to die to serve others; she (often) saw this as the greater service.  I believe also that this is partly what enabled the Ra Contact at all, and of course informed all her work, so Carla's predilection toward self-sacrifice may have been more of a tenuous balance than a stark imbalance.  Generally, though, the opportunity for martyrdom would be one worthy option juxtaposed with the entire lifetime of learning and devotion that is possible.

So--just one more thought from me for now--might you conceive of your stages of inclusion, Diana, as most efficacious when the stages occur as nearly simultaneously as possible?  That is, service-to-all would ideally settle into a rhythm of intentions and deeds which serves all nearby all-at-once?  I think of the L/L Homecoming gatherings, or, for an extreme example, an engineering team working to diffuse a bomb placed in a public space ... services which are, in one sense or another, the culmination of the life's work.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-14-2022

(02-13-2022, 11:13 AM)Vestige Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 02:17 PM)Vestige Wrote: It is "the right" of the negative entity to exercise and instruct this method of locking away light because the light that is available is infinite

Well, respectfully, if you review again you might see that I had gone on to elaborate:
Quote:whereas the positive entity recognizes this fact with little distortion, thus feeling free to radiate and release the light, the negative entity perceives this infinite supply as a dispersion or a wasteful diffusion of the light.  The light is the light of the Creator, and the entity is the Creator (as all are), so the entity perceives that the light is theirs to recollect

Thank you for your thoughts and sorry if i have misunderstood you.

But my understanding of your text is, that a positive entity is 'responsible' to 'feed' a negative entity with energy / light, because the negative entity is not able to do it self. That's where i disagree.

(02-13-2022, 12:07 PM)Diana Wrote:

To only serve others without serving the self is martyrdom and not an ideally balanced state.

STO must include the self, but not the service to self of others. There is an difference.

In this meaning the second sentence is correct, covering selflessness.

The logical conclusion is, that there can be no "armor of light”, if no differentiation is made to the (active) STS, because when every seperating is removed an armor can not exist and work.

Hopefully there is not another misunderstanding here, because the meaning of your next sentence is not clear?

(02-13-2022, 12:07 PM)Diana Wrote: Thus the STO being isn't giving anything away, so the choice to not be of service to STS beings may be seen more as a state of being rather than a one-off decision.

Your description of "the process of removing the boundary between self and others" is good and correct, i only want to point out the special case of STS beings, that want to active enslave and misuse you.

(02-13-2022, 04:10 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 05:38 AM)tadeus Wrote: Does anyone have already some experience with this "armor of light” ?

I view the armor of light as the protection provided by the bias of serving others. One can imagine that armor blocks things that damage the self and light is the ability to perceive things as they are. One with the armor of light will have the bias that serving others through love and acceptance produces peace and serving the self through control and separation produces disharmony. This bias provides the function of armor as it protects the self from accepting tempting messages to separate from and control others.

This is true, but i think the "armor of light” is more then something that is 'automatically' existant and active, when someone is in STO.
In this case an STS being would not be able to enslave and misuse an STO being, fooling the free will of the STO being.

Please remember that this "armor of light” has been thematized specially for wanderers.

(02-13-2022, 04:10 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: The third density is a density of choosing our spiritual path.
If both sides cannot equally present their path to third density beings, is it really a choice?

That's an really good point / question!

(02-14-2022, 12:22 AM)jafar Wrote: I've witnessed and experienced something that was being labeled as "Pranic Shield".

It work and felt like a magnet, unseen by physical eyes, but can be felt like a 'pushing force'.
The closest illustration is the Jedi and it's "force" for pushing bad people away in Star Wars.
The only difference is that it doesn't work on objects (rock, stones etc..) only towards other entities which also have dense pranic bodies in contrasting polarity state.

There's specific martial art form in Indonesia called Pencaksilat that use "Pranic Energy" for defensive purposes.

Thank you for your post jafar.

Up to now i didn't know this terms "Pranic Shield" and "Pencaksilat"

https://awaken.com/2019/04/what-is-the-pranic-body-the-8th-body/ Wrote:The eighth body is the Pranic Body and it holds and circulates prana, or life force.  The pranic body is an electromagnetic field which carries the imprint of health and vitality.

When you have a strong Pranic Body, you are vital, energetic and healthy.  If your higher bodies (the Subtle and Radiant Bodies) which bring sophistication and subtlety are not developed, you may be rash and dare-devilish, because a highly developed Pranic Body gives one a state of absolute fearlessness.  Due to the very strong relationship between the Pranic Body and the Physical Body, health is kept up and maintained by the flow of pranic energy.  If pranic energy weakens, the body becomes vulnerable to disease.

Yogis believe that the Pranic Body greatly influences the time of death.  It is said that prana allows the Physical Body to hold the soul.  When the relationship between the Soul and the Pranic Body ends, death occurs.

If you are born in August or were born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of the month, you may benefit from strengthening your Pranic Body.

This fits with my experience.

The video is very impressive, but I would assign more a symbolic character to it, although the force can be real.

(02-14-2022, 12:38 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Before I describe my experience, I suspect there are many of us with similar, yet unique, experiences. Thus, is an armor of light available to each and every one of us, wanderer or not?

I tend to think so. It seems that each and every one of us - as creatures of loving infinity and unity - have this spark of Loving Light within us that, if sought, will be sensed.

I would say of course this armor of light can be available to everyone, because we are all One.

The only difference maybe is, that a wanderer comes from a higher density and has connection to more experience and knowledge.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Loki - 02-14-2022

Armour of Light is not restricted to wanderers but is mostly used by them. It is rather a skill than a right.

If you are able to invoke your Magical Personality (regardless of your density of origin) you are able to create your own armour of light. Not many can invoke Magical Personality even among wanderers but the ones they can they do use the armour of light if they want to. Don for example in the last part of his life was not able to use his armour of light which served him well up to that point. If before incarnation you decided you do not want to be able to use the armour of light that will not be available to you even if you invoke your Magical Personality.

As long you are in your physical body, your free will will prevent any STS from imprisoning you, even though the STS can end your incarnation at any time if not protected by the armour of light. But by ending your incarnation an STS will lose any hope from winning you over so they will not end lives because this usually increase the polarity of the victim without having any benefit for the STS.

In Carla's case ending incarnation was considered only because of the impact her work had on the rest of us.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Diana - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 02:26 AM)Vestige Wrote: ...
So--just one more thought from me for now--might you conceive of your stages of inclusion, Diana, as most efficacious when the stages occur as nearly simultaneously as possible?  That is, service-to-all would ideally settle into a rhythm of intentions and deeds which serves all nearby all-at-once?  I think of the L/L Homecoming gatherings, or, for an extreme example, an engineering team working to diffuse a bomb placed in a public space ... services which are, in one sense or another, the culmination of the life's work.

In answering the above question, I'll attempt to sort it out as I see it.

Certainly service to all would at some point gain enough focus and clarity to have "settled into a rhythm of intentions and deeds which serves all nearby all-at-once." Even then I think it is too demarcated of a point, since there is always more to learn, more expansion of consciousness, more to experience in more layers of learning. Getting to that point one still emits the light one has at any given point, or the confusion, or any aspect of being which is authentic. But I get your idea, in that at some point the practical application of focus would become very effective (and by that I mean energy with less entropy) in service.

Until that point, as one emits one's energy signature whatever it is, that does not mean one isn't being of service actually although there may be little or no intent to be so; as whatever one is can still be a mirror or provide some counterpart of experience for someone else. So in this view, we are all servicing each other whether we know it or not.

I like your analogy of of the engineering team or Homecoming, which I think relates to "the law of squares," and speaks to the beginnings of 4th density. Taking the engineering team as the example, an engineer does not learn the engineering craft all at once, but as the engineer gains useful knowledge of the craft along the way, she may still put some knowledge to use. She doesn't need to wait until she knows everything about the craft to be of service in the field. She has value in the field which grows as the knowledge accumulates. She may lack experience, which is generally not something one has an epiphany about—it must take its course and accumulate.

A little on epiphanies: I tend to think that "epiphanies" (by that I mean great sweeping realizations) are usually emotional realizations and not likely to stick or are too sweepingly complicated and abstruse to put into practical use (although of course they are important); whereas small steps forward are easier to process and unpack and incorporate into one's life, resulting in a perhaps more foundational change in a being. An analogy would be building a structure with blocks: one way would be to toss all the blocks at once; the other would be to lay them down one by one. The problem with piling all the blocks at once is the sorting out, proper placement, and seeing how they fit together—this being compared to a sudden big leap or sudden epiphany. This is not to say big change doesn't happen or that it isn't a good thing.

In referencing your question, I personally have no specific goal such as to be of service to all, although that is just part of who I am. That may be because I have no such choice to make—it was already made. (And by the way I do not consider myself an adept or advanced being and I slap my forehead every day over things I do, say, or think which do not match up with the person I see myself as). The only thing that compels me is to expand consciousness, to grow not stagnate, and make practical use of my time here on Earth (having fun is part of that). I resonate with what Ra said about coming across a starving being and feeding that being—it isn't my goal to save all the homeless people but if I see one on a street corner asking for help I give them money. A central question for spiritually oriented beings gathering for a purpose like the engineers gathering to diffuse a bomb would be, What is that purpose and why are you doing it? If all in the spiritual group are adepts and advanced beings amd harmonized like the Ra group, the purpose and reason would probably be quite clear. But for most here on this planet at this time, any group will include various levels of understandings and purposes, conscious and unconscious. That is no reason not to gather, but the end result will be more random due to various energy signatures. And motivation must be questioned—is one attached to changing others? In other words, we are all stumbling along here under a veil, so the sweet spot you may be referring to might not be so clear. And along the way we continue to emit what we authentically are.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - jafar - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 05:49 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 12:22 AM)jafar Wrote: I've witnessed and experienced something that was being labeled as "Pranic Shield".

Thank you for your post jafar.

Up to now i didn't know this terms "Pranic Shield" and "Pencaksilat"

Pencaksilat is an indigenous form of martial art from Indonesia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencak_silat

Although unlike Taekwondo or Karate where everything is 'standardized', the silat consist of many 'genre' and 'sub genre', and not all genre in silat uses pranic energy to meet it's defensive purposes. Some genre of silat, such as the 'sporting / competitive' kind are similar to Karate where they leverage more on agility and muscle power. 

The pranic kind of silat cannot be used for competitive purposes, given it only work towards those who are in the negative state of polarity. As can be seen on the video above, the 'pranic field' worked like a 'magnet' and only influence certain people which has been pre-conditioned to be in negative state (focusing on anger, hatred etc..) and do not have any effects towards people with similarly positive state (calm, peaceful).

This pranic genre of silat employs breathing exercise similar to Qigong in China or even Meditation practice in general.
The muscle movement doesn't really matter, it's actually the mind that will control and orienting the pranic energy, the muscle movement usually being used only to help the practitioner focusing and directing the energy.
And yes everyone can have it, with proper exercise and training.
Although some seems to have in-built talent and able to master it faster and produce much stronger 'pranic force'.

The intriguing part is, after certain period of consistent training, the practitioners will start to possess the capability to see the initially unseen entities (ghost, demon, what have you) and those 'pranic force' also work very effectively towards those (negative) entities. They say that's the effect of having the third eye chakra finally opened.

(02-14-2022, 04:51 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(02-13-2022, 11:13 AM)Vestige Wrote:

Thank you for your thoughts and sorry if i have misunderstood you.

But my understanding of your text is, that a positive entity is 'responsible' to 'feed' a negative entity with energy / light, because the negative entity is not able to do it self. That's where i disagree.

Tadeus, thank you for being conscientious, and, no hard feelings at all.  
I was not intending to imply that the positive entity has the responsibility to 'feed' the negative entity; in fact, the opposite is true.  Although positive entities would do well to not resist, for example, a negative greeting, it has been well-established that positive entities meeting negative entities on an equal footing understand they would do well also to not be placed 'under the heel.'  I was speaking from the larger point of view which sees that all is well, that all are Creator, and that each entity, negative or positive, will offer their services according to their own self-determination.  

Regarding the mechanics of the armor of light, I wish to add that I would not doubt the possibility for any determined student, Wanderer or not, to create the armor of light.  I would assume that Wanderers have a much easier time of it.  However, I would not agree, Tadeus, that the armor is fastened automatically.
Quote:This is true, but i think the "armor of light” is more then something that is 'automatically' existant and active, when someone is in STO.
I would highlight some key words from the transcript you cited in your original post:
Quote:each wanderer which seeks to unlock the armor of light may feel its presence growing within the being as the image comes to the mind of the light expanding from the Infinite Creator and engulfing the wanderer in a sheet or armor of light, that may be carried into the waking state
The armor must be unlocked, that is, consciously sought and then assembled, let's say, within the meditative state before it can be properly utilized.

(02-14-2022, 11:19 AM)Diana Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 02:26 AM)Vestige Wrote: ...

In answering the above question, I'll attempt to sort it out as I see it.

Certainly service to all would at some point gain enough focus and clarity to have "settled into a rhythm of intentions and deeds which serves all nearby all-at-once." Even then I think it is too demarcated of a point, since there is always more to learn, more expansion of consciousness, more to experience in more layers of learning. Getting to that point one still emits the light one has at any given point, or the confusion, or any aspect of being which is authentic. But I get your idea, in that at some point the practical application of focus would become very effective (and by that I mean energy with less entropy) in service.

Until that point, as one emits one's energy signature whatever it is, that does not mean one isn't being of service actually although there may be little or no intent to be so; as whatever one is can still be a mirror or provide some counterpart of experience for someone else. So in this view, we are all servicing each other whether we know it or not.

I like your analogy of of the engineering team or Homecoming, which I think relates to "the law of squares," and speaks to the beginnings of 4th density. Taking the engineering team as the example, an engineer does not learn the engineering craft all at once, but as the engineer gains useful knowledge of the craft along the way, she may still put some knowledge to use. She doesn't need to wait until she knows everything about the craft to be of service in the field. She has value in the field which grows as the knowledge accumulates. She may lack experience, which is generally not something one has an epiphany about—it must take its course and accumulate.

A little on epiphanies: I tend to think that "epiphanies" (by that I mean great sweeping realizations) are usually emotional realizations and not likely to stick or are too sweepingly complicated and abstruse to put into practical use (although of course they are important); whereas small steps forward are easier to process and unpack and incorporate into one's life, resulting in a perhaps more foundational change in a being. An analogy would be building a structure with blocks: one way would be to toss all the blocks at once; the other would be to lay them down one by one. The problem with piling all the blocks at once is the sorting out, proper placement, and seeing how they fit together—this being compared to a sudden big leap or sudden epiphany. This is not to say big change doesn't happen or that it isn't a good thing.

In referencing your question, I personally have no specific goal such as to be of service to all, although that is just part of who I am. That may be because I have no such choice to make—it was already made. (And by the way I do not consider myself an adept or advanced being and I slap my forehead every day over things I do, say, or think which do not match up with the person I see myself as). The only thing that compels me is to expand consciousness, to grow not stagnate, and make practical use of my time here on Earth (having fun is part of that). I resonate with what Ra said about coming across a starving being and feeding that being—it isn't my goal to save all the homeless people but if I see one on a street corner asking for help I give them money. A central question for spiritually oriented beings gathering for a purpose like the engineers gathering to diffuse a bomb would be, What is that purpose and why are you doing it? If all in the spiritual group are adepts and advanced beings and harmonized like the Ra group, the purpose and reason would probably be quite clear. But for most here on this planet at this time, any group will include various levels of understandings and purposes, conscious and unconscious. That is no reason not to gather, but the end result will be more random due to various energy signatures. And motivation must be questioned—is one attached to changing others? In other words, we are all stumbling along here under a veil, so the sweet spot you may be referring to might not be so clear. And along the way we continue to emit what we authentically are.

Diana, thank you, again.  I will say, in short, I agree with all you have said here.  I also wish to insert another excerpt:
Quote:https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2006/0903
You are capable of embodying that which you can pull through from above by your desire. If your desires are for lust then you shall leave your kundalini in red ray. If your desires focus upon personal relationships, then you shall raise your kundalini to the orange ray. If your true desire is for marriage and a good work situation, then you shall raise your kundalini to the yellow-ray level. If your deepest desire is to open your heart, then you shall raise the kundalini to the green-ray level. If your deepest desire is to learn how to love with wisdom and to know what it is to have compassion while invoking justice, then you move into those energies of acceptance and of justice that are invoked in blue ray. And when you finally desire above all things to be devoted ultimately and completely to the one infinite Creator and live in the precincts of faith, then by your desire you have pulled up the energy into indigo.

But you cannot simply desire to love the Creator and expect to have full energy into indigo. You must keep the pipeline clear while keeping your desire clear. It is a true discipline of the personality to pursue this goal and it is one which is like housework: it never ends. There is always, in the moment after a fully experienced perfection, something that pulls you back into the world of maya or illusion. And there, you must get a grip upon your new situation. Then you assess it. You sit with it. And you use it in the way that you feel is the highest and best.
I suppose, I should have been less impersonal.  For, I am not attached to changing others, but I do wish to change myself.  Or, I wish to surrender to my authentic self, or release what is inauthentic, or however the process can be described.  
I have been trying to interpret a sidereal recast of my natal chart--probably a vain effort, compared to more patient seeking within meditation.  Perhaps I lack faith, for I feel I need some kind of external help--a teacher, or an ethereal guide, or even just a new set of data.  When I try and stir up my authentic desires, I find that I have some difficulty placing it.
My desire is not clear.  Looking at the energy centers where it could draw from ... 
Certainly, I wish for harmonious relationships with friends, family, and neighbors.
I am cognizant of a desire to be employed for 'meaningful' work.  I do not wish to work in whatever I see as a harmful industry.  As well, I am happy to wash dishes, but I believe I would become restless if I were employed as a dishwasher for any protracted interval.
Clearly, I wish to open the heart--I wish to meet all of the "me" that I have been, and forgive them, and accept them; and I wish to meet every other person this way; and every trial and trouble this way, too.  Clearly, too, I struggle with this, though I would still dare to say that I do wish to have compassion informed by clarity or honesty.  I have found, or maybe I have simply self-deceived, that it is easier to open the heart when the door is illuminated with those brief flashes of blue.  So, again I would affirm that I do not wish to change others, but I do wish to understand them, and their motives, and their being.  And, of course, I wish to devote myself to the Creator--but that feels so far off ...
Maybe I am simply pessimistic.  Maybe I am confused.  Maybe I am impatient.  (I sure wish I could use the armor of light!)
I'm not sure why I wrote all this.  I am aware that I wear my heart on my sleeve around here, maybe too much.  I suppose, I just wanted to say, I appreciate what you said, Diana, about taking small steps, and with each step, questioning my own motives, while keeping an innocent faith about the motives of others.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 02-15-2022

-------

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-15-2022

(02-14-2022, 02:42 PM)Vestige Wrote: Tadeus, thank you for being conscientious, and, no hard feelings at all.  
I was not intending to imply that the positive entity has the responsibility to 'feed' the negative entity; in fact, the opposite is true.  Although positive entities would do well to not resist, for example, a negative greeting, it has been well-established that positive entities meeting negative entities on an equal footing understand they would do well also to not be placed 'under the heel.'  I was speaking from the larger point of view which sees that all is well, that all are Creator, and that each entity, negative or positive, will offer their services according to their own self-determination.  

Regarding the mechanics of the armor of light, I wish to add that I would not doubt the possibility for any determined student, Wanderer or not, to create the armor of light.  I would assume that Wanderers have a much easier time of it.  However, I would not agree, Tadeus, that the armor is fastened automatically.

I would highlight some key words from the transcript you cited in your original post:
Quote:each wanderer which seeks to unlock the armor of light may feel its presence growing within the being as the image comes to the mind of the light expanding from the Infinite Creator and engulfing the wanderer in a sheet or armor of light, that may be carried into the waking state
The armor must be unlocked, that is, consciously sought and then assembled, let's say, within the meditative state before it can be properly utilized.

Thank you for adding the focus on this details.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-15-2022

(02-14-2022, 11:19 AM)Diana Wrote: In referencing your question, I personally have no specific goal such as to be of service to all, although that is just part of who I am. That may be because I have no such choice to make—it was already made. (And by the way I do not consider myself an adept or advanced being and I slap my forehead every day over things I do, say, or think which do not match up with the person I see myself as). The only thing that compels me is to expand consciousness, to grow not stagnate, and make practical use of my time here on Earth (having fun is part of that).

That's nice, but here the main question is "Who am I" ?

It can be very interesting and multi-faceted to look at the mind and the ego created within it.

All this belongs to the 'achievements' of the third density and it belongs to the tasks of this density to learn to deal with it.