Bring4th
To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... (/showthread.php?tid=19749)

To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - aWanderer91 - 02-20-2022

So, hi all.

Now will we ever hit this 51% mark, I'm not sure. Will we be able to walk the steps of light and return to our home density, I'm still not sure. Will we ever truly know if we have achieved these goals until death comes upon us? I'm really not sure.

But one thing that Q'uo iterates and Ra too, is that being ourselves is our greatest service. This I have become truly dedicated too, to wholeheartedly be myself. It really breaks my heart that I may never make it back home, that I would leave my social memory complex who are my friends and family, and leave that density whether it be Venus or the Sun (or elsewhere) and choose to come here with such a risk. But a part of me is also accepting of the fact that I have come here now, I'm also accepting of the fact that if I have to repeat 3rd density, then so be it. I may of accumulated karma, I may of not. I haven't always been a nice person but I've always been very loving and my intentions have always been in the right place. I've always loved everything and everyone, no matter how I've acted on the outside.

It's such a huge burden to be a wanderer and to be dreaming of home, to constantly think what it must be like while also adding the burden of whether we will make the grade to return there.

So I figured our best chances are this. To be ourselves, to let things happen of there own accord while not interfering with the lessons and experiences we have planned. To observe as much as possible. To love as much as possible (although this comes naturally and can't be forced).

Basically, whining and complaining that we want to go home while dreaming of there, isn't going to get us back there, is it? It's such a simple statement but if we let this sink in, we can truly realise that we are earth bound now, earthlings for the time being, and if we truly dedicate ourselves to our current lifetimes then not only are we gaining in soul development but we are also gaining in our attempts to make the grade to go home at the end of it.

It's a win win to allow our current lifetimes to happen, with no resistance, as we certainly wouldn't of planned a lifetime that deliberately wouldn't allow our return. Hmm, this is a random message but if this can help at least one wanderer, or earthling, then why not share it Smile

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - Margan - 02-21-2022

(02-20-2022, 08:02 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 03:54 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote: ... whining and complaining that we want to go home while dreaming of there, isn't going to get us back there, is it?

This is a good question. It is my new mission in life to do this every day to see if this is true. Thanks!

Blush

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - MonadicSpectrum - 02-21-2022

I really appreciate this message from A Course in Miracles:

"Heaven is here. There is nowhere else. Heaven is now. There is no other time." (https://acim.org/acim/en/s/839#6:4-7)

Happiness belongs in the now rather than in an imaginary future. Although this song has an apparent opposing message, I found it synchronously lined up with the message of being in a foreign place and trying to find happiness now. Are you happy now? Smile

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - aWanderer91 - 02-21-2022

That's a great message from "A course in miracles" Monadicspectrum, I have read acim and this is a very appropriate quote for this thread Smile

And thank you for the song, great stuff!

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - MonadicSpectrum - 02-21-2022

And thank you, aWanderer91, for being perfectly yourself. Smile

This ACIM video also came up for me today, and I found it relevant to the discussion as well because it captures the Course's teachings on time quite well. "How to place your future in the hands of God."

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - aWanderer91 - 02-22-2022

I am most the way through this, I will finish the rest tonight.

Thanks for this Monadicspectrum, it's a fantastic breakdown of what surrender really is and she provides amazing logic to the way we kid and fool ourselves into believing the cunning ways of the ego.

I also love Marianne Williamson, she's such a beautiful soul Smile

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - Foresight - 02-26-2022

Since my childhood, I have been seeing visions, receiving trainings, and speaking with my inner voice. I am not used to this world. I couldn't even get used to that thing called money. But I'm not saying money is bad.

I just don't belong to this world. But there is something to change in this world, and I am here because I have a role in that change. I know and understand this.

I have experienced spiritual changes in the last 2.5 years.

We are all born into this world from different dimensions. Our aim was to help our families or the people we love or other people living in the world.

But in the world, emotions and feelings are experienced so intensely that it makes our job difficult.

Help is always coming. We must not lose hope and hope.

We are constantly supported and protected by the divine system, the universe and positive energies.

We are informed and supported by vision, speech and intuition.

There is a fear-inducing process in the world.

We must do our duty without fear.

We have to have faith.

I remember where I came from in this life and I feel what a place it is like.

I feel that my loved ones are waiting for me there, and they are proud of me for what I have done in this world.

It is necessary to congratulate every traveler and soul who dares to leave "that beautiful place" and come here.

Being a traveler is an act of courage.

For the life we ​​will live in this world, we have been trained in advance and prepared for the difficulties.

All my life and on the way to awakening, I realized this.

Being good or bad is relative.

bad for whom? good for whom?

Being in bad people or situations does not make us bad.

it only allows us to gain experience from this situation.

Every situation we experience in this life is an experience.

We get the experience we need to get, and that situation ends.

Sometimes we feel that we are alone and lonely.

This is because of the intensity of emotions in this world.

When we remove those doubts and negative thoughts from our mind, our mind becomes free.

We need to clear the fog that surrounds our minds like the fog that covers Mount Everest.

when we clear these mists then we can hear and feel truth and light.

And of course we need to realize our strength.

We are beings of light from higher dimensions within our 3rd dimensional bodies.

stay with love and light.

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - aWanderer91 - 02-26-2022

Thank you, Foresight, for a very beautiful and uplifting sharing.

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - Foresight - 02-26-2022

(02-26-2022, 01:17 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote: Thank you, Foresight, for a very beautiful and uplifting sharing.

Your Welcome  Blush

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - hounsic - 02-26-2022

Just what i needed to hear thank you Foresight.

RE: To all wanderers (including 3rd density/4 density aspiring beings... - Foresight - 02-27-2022

(02-26-2022, 06:11 PM)hounsic Wrote: Just what i needed to hear thank you Foresight.

your welcome