Bring4th
Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? (/showthread.php?tid=19761)

Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Jeremy - 02-25-2022

All of the confederation members were always quite vague as to the nuances of how the transition occurred. The only tidbit was that the population would begin to dwindle. With the ever present virus, couples having less children, and now war, maybe the reason why they wouldn’t go into detail was because the ways it happened would cause fear which would go against their teachings and allowed fee will to be preserved. What is everyone’s thoughts on the subject. Please stick to the Law of One references on this and refrain from outside influences if I may ask.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - aWanderer91 - 02-25-2022

I think the only way of looking at it is this. What could look very unfortunate on the outside (the world) is enormous catalyst for us all while also globally we are working through both our collective and personal karma.

I believe Q'uo wouldn't elaborate due to the fact that nothing is set in stone, were they to inform of us of the current unfortunate planetary events, not only would it instill fear and affect our future timeline (because we would prepare and act different) but also these things may never of came to pass. We always have a choice, we can always change things, there would be many errors in regards to them informing us of future events. But the fact that it would instill fear is a huge part of why they wouldn't let us know, I believe you are correct Smile

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - IndigoSalvia - 02-25-2022

Interesting. Yes, I also understood their vagueness was an issue of possibility/probability, as well as an infringement.

And I agree with aWanderer91 re the seeming negative nature of the catalyst (i.e., global pandemic, racial and political tensions, ongoing and new wars, etc.). What seems like widespread negative catalyst may be processed in very different ways by each unique being: some may become more positively polarized - seeing more and more love in moments - and others may become more negatively polarized. And, still others may be in the 'undecided' category.

Hard for our higher density friends to speak in general terms - which is what they do - about how beings will process catalyst. Being any more specific would step into free will infringement territory.

Also, I perceive a tone of eternal optimism from the Confederation.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Patrick - 02-25-2022

Quote:63.8 Questioner: I would like to continue with the questions about the fact that in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energies will be activated; yellow, blue, etc. being in potentiation. Right now, we have green energies activated. They have been activated for the last 45 years. I am wondering about the transition through this period so that the green is totally activated and the yellow is in potentiation. What will we lose as the yellow goes from activation into potentiation, and what will we gain as green comes into total activation, and what is the process?

Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.

As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.

Quote:20.6 Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle; the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.
I am aware of the physics of Dewey B. Larson, who states that all is motion or vibration. Am I correct in assuming that the basic vibration, which makes up the physical world as we experience it, changes, thus creating a different set of parameters, shall I say, in this short period of time between density changes allowing for the new type of vehicle? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Eventually, your planet will no longer be able to sustain the evolutionary energy necessary to live a third-density life. Once this has occurred and there are no longer any third-density entities dwelling on the planet, fourth density will indeed become able not only to interpenetrate third density but to appear. At this point in its development, all of fourth density chooses not to appear. It chooses to remain as an unseen energy in order to allow the third-density entities to complete their patterns...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0731.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...We would suggest that the possibility/probability vortices at this time indicate that each entity to whom we speak shall live out his natural physical life, die a natural death, and then walk the steps of light to see whether he has graduated from third grade or density in this school of souls, or whether he shall have to repeat the grade...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0609.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...it is within the self that the transition shall truly occur. That which occurs at harvest is within the self; that which occurs within the planet, although interesting, is a separate subject from the one which might well be considered far more interesting to the self. And that is that it is likely that this lifetime or at the very most, for those who die soon from the physical body, one more lifetime, shall be the last opportunity before graduation to refine the polarity of self to the point at which you the seeker might accept the quality of light which is the native light in fourth density...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...One reason there is no need to fear these changes is that these changes are largely non-physical. As the questioner expressed the question, it was clear that the questioner was aware that they take place in the unseen realms, the inner planes. Therefore, while these changes are absolutely radical and revolutionary, they are not changes that will affect life as you know it on planet Earth. Consensus reality shall reflect only shadows of these changes...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...It is very likely—and we are looking only at probability vortices, not actual predictions—that your people will not only be able to live out their current incarnations here but that there will be enough energy within third density to maintain third-density bodies and the energies of evolution, in terms of the spirit, for some of your time, perhaps as many as a hundred or a hundred and fifty of your years. It is difficult but not impossible to predict with any accuracy what shall occur with your people. However, the time of third density for doing third-density work is virtually over...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0818.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...we may use an analogy further utilizing the concept of the school with the grades that represent the levels of understanding or densities of experience. In your third-density illusion, each experience is a question—each experience is the same question. There is only one question on this test which you call life. It is reflected in each experience. The question is, “Do you see love in this experience?” In some degree the seeker will see love in each experience; in some degree the seeker will not. As the seeker is able to answer each experience question with an answer that approaches one hundred percent “Yes,” the seeker is polarizing in the positive sense. We may report that the good news of the test is that fifty-one percent is passing. When the seeker is able to answer each answer to a level of fifty-one percent of experiencing and seeing love, the seeker is then of a polarized enough nature to move into the fourth-density grade in the octave of creation that you now experience. The seeker, then, has achieved the minimum polarization that will allow it to withstand the greater intensity of energy available within the fourth-density class.

Without at least the ability to see love in fifty-one percent of one’s perceptions and experiences, the energy available in the fourth-density class would be too much for the circuit of the seeker who had not yet sufficiently regularized or polarized its being in order that its circuits not be blown, shall we say, as the greater intensity of light became the reality for the seeker...

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - tadeus - 02-27-2022

(02-25-2022, 08:38 PM)Jeremy Wrote: All of the confederation members were always quite vague as to the nuances of how the transition occurred. The only tidbit was that the population would begin to dwindle. With the ever present virus, couples having less children, and now war, maybe the reason why they wouldn’t go into detail was because the ways it happened would cause fear which would go against their teachings and allowed fee will to be preserved. What is everyone’s thoughts on the subject. Please stick to the Law of One references on this and refrain from outside influences if I may ask.

That's the reason why no one will intervene in the current ongoing population reduction.

Only the people that are not in the "sinkhole of indifference" have a better chance to survive.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Prometheus - 03-02-2022

It was mentioned by Q'uo in a relatively recent channeling session that there is the possibility that third density could be "extended" if a certain "step" was taken regarding the processing of unprocessed catalyst by the general human population at this time.

It is my belief that what Q'uo was referring to was a global awakening of the masses to the truth. This "unprocessed catalyst" involves a number of touchy subjects and things we generally consider highly negative, such as how the mass media lie through their teeth on a daily basis, and how many false flag type events that our government has been involved in (such as 9/11), in addition to a spiritual awakening to the true nature of this reality and the subject matter discussed in the Law of One. This unprocessed catalyst has been ignored by most people and dismissed as conspiracy theories at this time. But if that were to change, then so would everything else.

Thus it is not prudent to just give up completely on the majority whom currently subsist in the "sinkhole of indifference." Awakening them has the potential to extend the current third density illusion into a protracted period of relative peace, compassion, and enlightenment, in what could be the final "golden age" for mankind which has been prophesied in the past, before the total transformation into fourth density. This golden age could potentially last thousands of years.

Such a step would naturally increase the harvest tremendously as it would give more people more time to awaken to the truth and thus move towards gathering a greater degree of polarity in the service-to-others direction, by destroying the artificial divisions and hatred which have held back mankind at this time, and allowing conditions globally that promote co-operation, compassion, understanding, and love between all peoples, having been freed of the massive matrix of lies and propaganda and war and hate that has kept them at eachother's throats until now.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - tadeus - 03-03-2022

(03-02-2022, 04:26 PM)Prometheus Wrote: It was mentioned by Q'uo in a relatively recent channeling session that there is the possibility that third density could be "extended" if a certain "step" was taken regarding the processing of unprocessed catalyst by the general human population at this time.

It is my belief that what Q'uo was referring to was a global awakening of the masses to the truth. This "unprocessed catalyst" involves a number of touchy subjects and things we generally consider highly negative, such as how the mass media lie through their teeth on a daily basis, and how many false flag type events that our government has been involved in (such as 9/11), in addition to a spiritual awakening to the true nature of this reality and the subject matter discussed in the Law of One. This unprocessed catalyst has been ignored by most people and dismissed as conspiracy theories at this time. But if that were to change, then so would everything else.

Thus it is not prudent to just give up completely on the majority whom currently subsist in the "sinkhole of indifference." Awakening them has the potential to extend the current third density illusion into a protracted period of relative peace, compassion, and enlightenment, in what could be the final "golden age" for mankind which has been prophesied in the past, before the total transformation into fourth density. This golden age could potentially last thousands of years.

Such a step would naturally increase the harvest tremendously as it would give more people more time to awaken to the truth and thus move towards gathering a greater degree of polarity in the service-to-others direction, by destroying the artificial divisions and hatred which have held back mankind at this time, and allowing conditions globally that promote co-operation, compassion, understanding, and love between all peoples, having been freed of the massive matrix of lies and propaganda and war and hate that has kept them at eachother's throats until now.

This is the relevant channeling: https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2016/0206

Quote:I am Q’uo and I am aware of your query, my brother. The time of the passing of the earth into the fourth density cycle of experience occurred in that time period that many were speaking of for a great period of your time before hand, that is, the year 2012. In this year the time/space beingness of your planet became completely of fourth density nature, however, the space/time portion of your planet has been somewhat, shall we say, confused and laggardly in the collection of entities and their ability to make what you would call, the graduation, to point the needle of the compass in a solid and discrete fashion.

Thus, our suggestion that it would take approximately two additional incarnational periods, that incarnational period each being somewhere between 70 and 80 of your years, before the space/time continua was able match that of the time/space graduation into fourth density. Thus, you will see that there is some period of, shall we say, cleaning up of the mess that has been made upon your planet by the cultures that cannot seem to find a way home. This is the group of entities that will, in all likelihood, find it necessary to repeat the third density space/time master cycle of 75,000 years upon another third density planet.

Maybe a few will become old enough to experience the transition into a fourth density ...

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - llseeker - 04-19-2022

"Maybe a few will become old enough to experience the transition into a fourth density ..."

@tadeus, I am sorry to add this quota.

63.20 Questioner: OK. Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Quincunx - 04-19-2022

-------

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - zedro - 04-20-2022

(04-19-2022, 05:55 PM)llseeker Wrote: "Maybe a few will become old enough to experience the transition into a fourth density ..."

@tadeus, I am sorry to add this quota.

63.20 Questioner: OK. Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

The 3rd density body may need to perish, but your 4d body may remain, meaning your "incarnation" may not necessarily end here and you could continue your "lifetime" uninterrupted.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Quincunx - 04-20-2022

-------

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - zedro - 04-20-2022

(04-20-2022, 12:19 AM)Quincunx Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 12:02 AM)zedro Wrote: The 3rd density body may need to perish, but your 4d body may remain

I hope this means we get upgraded to robots. Long life... an oil change once in awhile... be in space for extended periods without bone loss... I can see myself as a Data from Star Trek.  Cool

If you get upgraded to a robot, you are probably with the negatives lol.

It's either a new body with upgraded genetics (more chromosomes is a theory, or silicone based lifeforms for example), or wanderers may just go right to a light body of choice as they already have the ability. Eventually 4d beings will learn to be light based too, can hide from 3d forms and thus can share the planet with a new crop of 3d people without infringement.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - Patrick - 04-20-2022

Matter, the atoms themselves, have a different structure in 4d. So a 4d body is not something we can imagine with what we know of 3d matter.

RE: Was this why the harvest was never explained in detail? - unity100 - 04-21-2022

The transition was clearly laid out in the material - through natural birth and death of generations, in which the 3d body increasingly transforms into 4d bodies.

Other than that, a transition in any given planet would take shape according to the existing civilization, its tendencies, and the choices people take on the way. It would be a complicated landscape to even begin pondering.