Bring4th
Health benefits of drinking coffee - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Health benefits of drinking coffee (/showthread.php?tid=19836)

Health benefits of drinking coffee - Bosphorus1982 - 03-23-2022

Dear guys,

I'd like to share a nice thing with ya. It's an article about coffee. I've just translated from Turkish.

Take care

HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING COFFEE

Decreases diabetes risk: There are so many diabetes patients worldwide. By the result of the researches, people who drink 1 cup of coffee are away from diabetes compared to those who do not.

Keeps you vigorous: The caffeine, thanks to ingredients it contains, keeps the mind open and the concentration levels high. The coffee consumed in the morning, helps you start the day more energetic and more active. The coffee is also effective in treating the stress.

Protects the heart health: While excessive coffee consumption causes the blood pressure to increase, adequate coffee consumption keeps the blood pressure levels normal. The people, especially ladies, who consume coffee have high protection level against heart diseases.

Beneficial for losing weight: The coffee, which is pretty effective in fat burning, makes the weight loss easier by accelerating the metabolism.

Beneficial against cancer: The coffee, which is considered protective against colorectal and liver cancers, has been thought of beneficial by the researches conducted. The coffee drinkers have 40 per cent less risk of developing those cancer types.

Provides you energy: The coffee, which provides the increase of adrenaline, prepares your body against a physical exhaustion. Therefore, those who do sports, consume 1 cup of coffee before every training.

Fights the depression: The depression, which affects life substantially, is a mental deterioration. You can consume 2 or 3 cups of coffee each day for not getting caught in depression which is a insidious disease.

Benefits of coffee against Alzheimer: The alzheimer disease, which happen to be in the individuals who are above the age 60, is one of the most common diseases. However, just like in every disease, when diagnosed earlier, you have more chance to experience it lightly. By the researches conducted, it is concluded that, you have less chance to get caught in this disease, provided that you get healthy nutrition, exercise adequately and consume coffee.

RE: Health benefits of drinking coffee - Malajube - 05-16-2022

I say this as a fellow coffee lover, who drinks 32oz daily! :p

All articles on potential benefits and uses of this or that product have to be taken with a grain of salt, as the very large industries behind them make a habit of paying bloggers and even researchers to make biased reports, only conferring benefit to increase usage and sales. Not to say that means any claim isn't true, but to say that it's possible untrue, and one should have an eye for the bias and any lack of grounding on statements while reading.

Either way, even if coffee had a negative overall health effect, which I do not believe it to, it's still within your and my free will to enjoy this wonderful experience from the Creator Smile I wish that it gives you every benefit listed, and further that it maintains your soul while you are here!

RE: Health benefits of drinking coffee - LeiwoUnion - 05-17-2022

I drink a lot of coffee; I'm a Finn so it's the law (well not really of course but it might as well be). Coffee helps me with regularized minifasting. I'm doing a sort of personal experiments all the time, and for the time being I enjoy much coffee daily. In my mind it is one of those very 'elemental' drinks with strong connection to the Earth and the Sun (plant based) and 1D elements of earth, water, fire and air, so the consumption 'ritual' is potentially a very powerful action, too.

Balance in all things.

RE: Health benefits of drinking coffee - flofrog - 05-17-2022

Interesting that in Ayurveda medicine, one important component in good body function is ingesting bitter foodd. For Ayurveda, western diet often lacks the bitter element , BUT Ayurveda considers coffee as bitter, lol