Bring4th
Throat/blue-ray issues - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Throat/blue-ray issues (/showthread.php?tid=19853)

Throat/blue-ray issues - sillypumpkins - 03-31-2022

Hey yall, just wanted to reach out for some advice on something.

So I've been dealing with this for as long as I can remember. It's an issue with my throat/blue-ray. It manifests as different things.

1.) I have a tendency to "talk" from my throat. Sometimes words get caught in there. Additionally, I love to sing. When this issue gets real intense, it actually hurts to sing (and can cause damage to my vocal chords too.) 
2.) Kinda the same as above, but mumbling. Especially when I was a kid, but still to this day. People have gotten frustrated with me before because I can talk so quietly. 
3.) A general tendency to avoid expressing my thoughts and feelings. In other words, stifling my speech. "Don't say that, that's stupid, they'll think you're weird" are the kind of thoughts that can come up when I stifle my speech. 
4.) In general, a sense of my blue-ray center being all "clogged up." A few years ago it was much, much more severe in feeling. However it is still there, and more or less it comes or goes, however there is generally always some sense of tightness. 

But yeah, that's it. I try to just be conscious of it. Like when I'm singing, I make a conscious effort to sing from my diaphragm for example. However it's still just.... there, and I'm still feeding into the experience in some ways.

Anyone have any advice, texts, personal experience, etc they'd like to share!

Thanks frands

RE: Throat/blue-ray issues - LeiwoUnion - 03-31-2022

Are you constantly slouching, especially with shoulder/head area?

I've noticed that when the throat is presented 'proudly' or confidently in a forward position (shoulders back, chest forward, neck straight, chin not up nor down) speaking gets much easier. Then the the whole green-blue center area seems to be at least physically in a balanced position. It is also easier to breathe, allowing the yellow ray (and any used ray) to function in synch, as needed. Proper posture is no joking matter as it perfectly reveals the current state of the mind.

RE: Throat/blue-ray issues - sillypumpkins - 03-31-2022

(03-31-2022, 12:13 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Are you constantly slouching, especially with shoulder/head area?

I've noticed that when the throat is presented 'proudly' or confidently in a forward position (shoulders back, chest forward, neck straight, chin not up nor down) speaking gets much easier. Then the the whole green-blue center area seems to be at least physically in a balanced position. It is also easier to breathe, allowing the yellow ray (and any used ray) to function in synch, as needed. Proper posture is no joking matter as it perfectly reveals the current state of the mind.

Thank you, I didn’t think of this. Yes I slouch, my shoulders are almost always forward. I’ll keep this in mind. Thanks frend

RE: Throat/blue-ray issues - IndigoSalvia - 03-31-2022

Things (words, thoughts, etc.) seem to get stuck in my throat at times. My throat feels like it's closing during highly-challenging times. In these instances, I consider and explore the circumstances. (I also see blue ray as the center of communication, involving present-listening too.)

There seem to be lots of layers to my experiences, which are hard to tease apart.

I ask myself: What is occurring that is hindering my ability to be present, open and/or honest in my communication with self/others? What incoming/outgoing information is gumming up the works, destabilizing me, scaring me, closing me down, etc.?

Like LeiwoUnion, I try to breathe and open the physical area. There are many breathing techniques in yoga (pranayama).

As always, dear, be gentle and tender with yourself ... hold yourself gently like a tiny bird in your heart's hands. Heart

RE: Throat/blue-ray issues - aWanderer91 - 03-31-2022

Blue ray is my strongest ray apparently, and I believe this is down to being honest, speaking my mind, sharing advice when asked and being forthcoming when it comes down to sharing my experiences with the creator.

Are you always honest in the sense of expressing what's going on in your mind and heart? Do you hold back from expressing yourself, if so, can this be changed? Do you have more to give in terms of communication (maybe your love and wisdom) than you are giving already? You mentioned before that you go to write here a lot, only to end up deleting it, could this be classed as a refusal to communicate your truth or through fear of being judged?

Please know, non of these questions are directed at you, I'm hoping to give you more food for thought and hopefully give you questions you may ask yourself to yourself Smile

Thank you for your honesty and for sharing what you have.