Bring4th
Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Creator, Creation and indigo ray (/showthread.php?tid=19907)

Pages: 1 2

Creator, Creation and indigo ray - IndigoSalvia - 04-11-2022

I have been exploring the concepts of Creator and Creation as used in the channelings. I often try to tease apart my own limiting associations with these terms, which my brain associates with the creator/god of my early religious upbringing (a god separate than, and far above me ... a god to be loved, worshipped and feared). 

My understanding/relationship with these concepts - Creator and Creation - is ever-changing. 

My understanding of my own creator-ship has danced closely with humility and self-worth. I can slightly grasp that I am -- each of us are -- collectively, creators (or the One Creator) of this Creation. We are both the One/Infinite Creator and simultaneously, the One/Infinite Creation. That's where I'm at today, at least. 

Now, enter the energy centers. Very briefly, I understand that my chosen objective is to balance (and clear/unblock) my energy centers so that the energy within (upward-flowing) can rise up - as unimpeded as possible - and meet the downward-flowing cosmic prana, or intelligent energy, at the indigo ray of my energy body. And, there, to open the door to Intelligent Infinity, which I understand to be like the Creator state. 

The indigo ray is "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" to me.  CrackingUp  But I minimally understand it to be a state of conscious creator-ship, or perhaps a stepping into Oneness??

I welcome any comments and insights.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - 3-24-2022 - 04-12-2022

I will say that practicing meditation with blue tourmaline is a pretty unique way to energize the indigo ray.

It captures the color of the indigo ray perfectly

Blue tourmaline is fragile, delicate and in my opinion the most beautiful of all blue or indigo colored crystals when faceted.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - IndigoSalvia - 04-12-2022

How/when do you experience Creator and/or Creation?

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - 3-24-2022 - 04-12-2022

By being creative.

I think it is worth paying attention to dreams and writing them down in detail.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - jafar - 04-14-2022

(04-12-2022, 10:13 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: How/when do you experience Creator and/or Creation?

Right now...
1. jafar is my creation
2. I AM the creator of jafar
3. I AM (also) jafar (among others)

jafar is merely an 'identity' for a consciousness behind it that create it.

The Law of One, may be approximated by stating that
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity.
All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - MrWho - 04-15-2022

Quote:But I minimally understand it to be a state of conscious creator-ship, or perhaps a stepping into Oneness??

The latter is my nearest understanding.
Ra says things like. Paradoxes are solved in unity. While also saying that in their density the paradoxes are solved.

The indigo energy center lines up with the 6th density as well.

Oneness, unity. Sorrow, sorrow is sourced in the indigo energy center(brothers and sisters of sorrow). The only higher emotion being worthiness or a universal sacrament, 7th density or violet energy center.

This is why the negative path must need be included here. For it involves perspective taking. Being able to truly appreciate the circumstances which led things to be as they are.

Know sorrow and know a crystalized indigo energy center.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - unity100 - 04-21-2022

(04-11-2022, 07:15 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: My understanding of my own creator-ship has danced closely with humility and self-worth

Opening the indigo ray requires not being humble and not being arrogant. One of those pertain to the blockage of the chakra, the other to low activity in the chakra.

The way to open it is just 'being'. The energy must be let to freely flow. The concepts of self-importance and lack of self-importance must be left behind.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - 3-24-2022 - 04-26-2022

I think lapis lazuli and azurite are also great meditation aids for the blue-indigo ray.

Lapis lazuli was greatly revered by the Egyptians.

I have been reading more about the pharoahs lately and poetic texts survive about how much they liked gold and lapis lazuli amulets

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Sacred Fool - 04-26-2022

(04-21-2022, 10:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: Opening the indigo ray requires not being humble and not being arrogant.

Maybe Ra needs to be educated on this point, they who call themselves "humble messengers."

It seems to me that humility is a major element of Confederation teaching, particularly when it comes to those who deem themselves wise.  At least, that's what Q'uo said about someone who looks a lot like me during a session in 2006.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - IndigoSalvia - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 12:54 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 10:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: Opening the indigo ray requires not being humble and not being arrogant.

Maybe Ra needs to be educated on this point, they who call themselves "humble messengers."

It seems to me that humility is a major element of Confederation teaching, particularly when it comes to those who deem themselves wise.  At least, that's what Q'uo said about someone who looks a lot like me during a session in 2006.

Good point, Sacred Fool. I agree, there is a delicate balancing. Sometimes -- in me -- humility steps a toe into unworthiness so I keep checking that toe.  Tongue

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Sacred Fool - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 01:39 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Good point, Sacred Fool. I agree, there is a delicate balancing. Sometimes -- in me -- humility steps a toe into unworthiness so I keep checking that toe.  Tongue

If ever you get interested in thinking more deeply about this, IS, you might consider dwelling upon 12.31 , this except in particular.

Quote:This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.
[...]
The solution to healing in this case is action that puts into practice the peaceful understanding in humility distortion that the entity is one with the Creator, therefore perfected and not separate. In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

So, we see here the idea that humility is actually part of the "antidote" for unworthiness.  In other words, when one reaches a stage where it's clear that the best way forward is to surrender the small self unto the large self--or, live wholly "in service to the Creator"--this is done as an expression of the humility one discovers attending the realisation that your identity is as an embellishment of consciousness, and so is everything else: all there is is consciousness and you are but one pixel in the screen, same as all the other pixels (or manifestations of the one consciousness).  As one accepts that all are equal in that way, just embellished differently, humility follows right behind.

Unworthiness (perhaps partly in the form of distorted humility), on the other hand, is an emotional fixation which will restrict energy flow.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - 3-24-2022 - 04-26-2022

I think placing too much emphasis on being humble is the wrong approach.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Sacred Fool - 04-27-2022

(04-26-2022, 09:44 PM)3-24-2022 Wrote: I think placing too much emphasis on being humble is the wrong approach.

Ha!  I take your point, but this might depend upon just how arrogant one is in the first place.  I speak from experience in this instance.

What's being shown here is a deeply poised region of self from which one may learn to operate, if such is of any use.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2006/0414 Wrote:Now that the era of service-to-self activity on this planet is coming to an end, are there scholars in the inner planes who are tallying up the lessons learned? What do we do better to understand now about the lure and the explication of violence and selfishness? From observing such difficult passage of a planet to fourth density, how can we better understand the properties of the service-to-self vortex as it reflects to us a distorted image of unending love?

[new speaker] Q’uo
We are those of Q’uo and are aware of your query, my brother. We thank you for the subtlety and the beauty of this question and, indeed, for the great thought that you have put into all the questions for the session.

We truly have no words to offer but only the humility of silence to those who would seek to know the one infinite Creator. When such hopes and desires are expressed, it is time to move to the bare beginnings and to take up with joy a condition of infanthood, and then to surround that beloved, precious, infant spirit self with the greatest of faith that you as an entity may find within your self.
For it is faith alone that cleanses the intellect, that simplifies the abstruse, that brings the flight of fancy back to the most simple and profound truth of the one Creator.

This speaks more directly to the balance of arrogance and humility.

same session, Q`uo speaking Wrote:We wish to indicate that this is not, for an entity overbalanced into wisdom, a beau geste that is particularly easy to grasp or effectuate.  The chief stumbling block to one overbalanced in wisdom is a basic attitude with which this instrument is familiar that she calls pride. When she sees this element of character within herself, she confesses her pride.

However, we would perhaps use the term arrogance rather than pride. In pride, there is a conscious element: one is proud of something. There is a quantitative aspect to this concept of emotive structure. We do not wish to indicate that there is any conscious aspect to the structure involved in those who are wise at the expense of love. Therefore, we suggest the term arrogance, for arrogance is an unconscious attribute carried by those who are aware of the efficacy of their thinking processes.

We would say to those whose profile matches this distortion that it is time to become willing to be grounded in humility.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - 3-24-2022 - 04-27-2022

I think these types of ideas are great and all but at the end of the day if you don't need help from anyone I don't think it matters if you're the most arrogant person as opposed to the most virtuous humble homeless person.

That is kind of the flaw in Buddhism in my opinion.

Why does it not matter if you don't need help? I'm not following you.

If you have a spiritual drive to merge with the Creator, then it's important to locate--as closely as possible--that space within self, no?

I think it's pretty clearly stated that balancing the energy centers with meditation and crystals and helping people practice that is what is meant by service to others.

I've been called arrogant by people in the past and honestly I think that input was great and all sort of, but it doesn't really mean anything at the end of the day because I don't need to hear it. Like I can just walk away from someone saying that to me and it makes no difference.

There are plenty of "humble" people that need help that aren't doing very well. I don't see how humility benefits a beggar. This is kind of what people are getting at when they joke about how being "nice" to a woman is what will get them a relationship. It just won't in most scenarios. I don't think being humble on its own gets a person to accomplish anything.

Great idea, but not really a practical one that a lot of emphasis should be placed in.

It's like saying everyone should be nice to everyone else.

(04-27-2022, 12:57 AM)3-24-2022 Wrote: I think it's pretty clearly stated that balancing the energy centers with meditation and crystals and helping people practice that is what is meant by service to others.

Yes, that's part of it, and there is much more, if one has inclinations towards become adept in the realm of consciousness (which is all there is).

3-24-2022 Wrote:There are plenty of "humble" people that need help that aren't doing very well. I don't see how humility benefits a beggar. This is kind of what people are getting at when they joke about how being "nice" to a woman is what will get them a relationship. It just won't in most scenarios. I don't think being humble on its own gets a person to accomplish anything.

Great idea, but not really a practical one that a lot of emphasis should be placed in.

It's like saying everyone should be nice to everyone else.

Ah, I see your point now, and I would agree with you on the yellow ray level.  But, in the context of the Ra Material, that seems like such minor field of play when the fully activated range of consciousness is potentially available for exploration (that is, the use of all chakras, 1 thru 7).

Quote:74.11 Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.

This (especially "no personality") would seem to be describing something well beyond yellow-ray-identified matters.

I have a question, do you use any charms such as ankhs, pyramids, or crystals during meditation?

Ankhs are one of my favorite symbols and they can be small made of cheap pieces of wood or copper or made of valuable gold and lapis lazuli like the true Egyptian artifacts

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - LeiwoUnion - 04-27-2022

I have one quartz crystal that I found in my yard; I carry it in my pocket. Otherwise I use nothing, because they seem to get in the way. I can see metaphysical crystals within which seem much more useful, substantial even. I even have this oddish story about a 'crystal' pyramid I got as a gift from some entity 'randomly' or rather unexpectedly. It resides 'within' my visualized indigo center and feels very powerful for the purpose it is for.

I was wondering lately about prayer beads and apparently even Christians sometimes use crystal beads in their rosaries.

I like how ankhs are not used by formal religions for the most part these days.

Serpentine beads are also a favorite of mine.

Myself, I have used crystals in the past, hoping they would offer me something with an higher charge than I might otherwise experience, but nowadays my subconscious has so much percolating that I just need to put my cup beneath the spigot and pull the handle for plenty of interesting things to roll out, most of which I can merely sense somewhat. The "High Priestess" can be quite generous.

I think it'd be interesting to each of us to share our dreams like a second signature with each post.

Threads get lost or aren't seen by everyone.

I don't remember all of mine but I try to write them down when I do.

Everyone has heard of dreams that precede events that later unfold, but they are not written down often enough for people to measure them.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Diana - 04-27-2022

(04-26-2022, 12:54 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:

I think I may understand what Unity100 meant. I also take your point SF about Ra. I think part of the issue here is semantics.

Being "humble" from Ra's perspective, I think involves not having any expectations. They were not here to control anything, or make anyone see their points of view, or gain followers. They offered their message as a gift with no strings so to speak, through a channel of rare configuration that opened up, in response to a "calling"—a sort of energetic confluence of elements which formed the contact. I see the idea of them being humble as having no agenda, no desire to change anything, no expectations, and offering themselves freely. I wouldn't want to diminish this service, but I will compare it to osmosis for simplicity's sake: those of Ra constituted more conscious awareness than the peoples of this planet, and when there is an imbalance in the universe of the denseness of awareness, there would be the tendency for that awareness to move from an area of high concentration to low concentration even through a membrane (the veil, ot 6th to 3rd) which can be seen as another manifestation of balancing. This is not to suggest that there wasn't much more to it than that, such as those of Ra answering a call out of compassion, but again, their answer did not involve expectations. 

Let's compare that to the humility we might observe in humanity. I see very few instances of the sort of humbleness Ra exhibited in humans. Most humans simply have not achieved the level of detachment. Their humility is often attached to feeling undeserving of transmitting a message/gift/help, so they present it as though it is of no or little value—the emotion driving this being unworthiness. Or any other scenario which involves expectations of value or even control. Control can be observed even in STO people when because of their feeling of unworthiness, they, albeit perhaps unconsciously, desire an outcome when they help someone to prove their value as healers or wise counsel or recognition of offering service. So something external is driving them. Worthiness derives from self and no outside force or happening can touch it when that level of comprehension is attained and  balanced. When there is a level of detachment such as Ra's, self-worth has been left behind—it no longer matters—there is no longer an emotional charge around it to work through. Catalyst that may be used for processing self-worth has no receptor site to dock on using the analogy of a human body cell. There are now greater understandings to explore and integrate.

Arrogance in humans I think derives from lack of self-worth as well, though it manifests in different form. In any case, I see it as exerting control over that which an individual feels it doesn't have control. When looking at an adept STS entity, I would imagine that arrogance is not an issue. They have achieved a level of control that they are very sure of, so arrogance is not needed. They know they have the power to whatever they desire and so they just use it, knowing that arrogance is wasted energy and not useful to their ends. 

So in following this idea, it seems to me having expectations, being attached to outcome, is the real difference between STS and STO, which makes sense considering free will. It is not necessarily arrogance vs. humility as that can be very layered and nuanced.

(04-27-2022, 09:21 AM)Diana Wrote: When looking at an adept STS entity, I would imagine that arrogance is not an issue. They have achieved a level of control that they are very sure of, so arrogance is not needed. They know they have the power to whatever they desire and so they just use it, knowing that arrogance is wasted energy and not useful to their ends.

Q'uo would seem to imagine this somewhat differently.  (See below.)

Again I would type, one can choose to regard this matter from a yellow ray perspective or from a larger, developemental perspective.  The choice is purely your own to make, and you & I seem to be making contrasting choices in this particular instance.

Humility (derived is from "humus," so that "grounded in humility" has a doubly re-enforced meaning) appears to be fundamental to that larger "detachment," as you describe it which enables a broad use of the indigo energy center leading to meaningful integration of consciousness.  Of course, not everyone is into that sort of thing, which is copacetic with myself.

Quo on April 14, 2006 Wrote:We would gladly speak a word to those whose profile matches the service-to-self energy pattern of well developed red, orange and yellow-ray energy centers, and well developed blue and indigo energy centers, but poorly developed green ray.

We would suggest that such entities experiencing this pattern of energy expenditure may profitably consider that they may well have chosen to incarnate in third density upon the Earth at this time in order to effect a more harmonious and full balancing of the energies which you may call love, light, power and peace. We offer these words to indicate the dimensions of love and wisdom, or the lessons of fourth density and fifth density, that are studied in sixth density in order to unify and solidify the point of awareness that contains all of the consciousness that is granted to all aspects of the creative principle.

Those who have experienced a far more comprehensive course of study in wisdom than in compassion move into third density not only to be of service to the planet and to its people but also to tackle a kind of strenuous metaphysical boot camp, if you will, in which your preincarnative desire is that you shall effect, within the athanor of incarnation, a more equitable and just integration of the energies of love and the energies of light or wisdom.

[...]

We would say to those whose profile matches this distortion that it is time to become willing to be grounded in humility.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Quincunx - 04-27-2022

-------

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - 3-24-2022 - 04-28-2022

Thank you for your input Quincunx.

Diana I wonder what role astrology plays in these channelings, for example I wonder if the location of Louisville and the time during which the Ra contact took place had to do with the ideas that they wrote down. I think astrology is a loose term often confused as fortune telling. For example it is known that the moons position in the sky shapes the tides of the ocean and it is a scientific fact but people don't recognize that as astrology, and it isn't necessarily astronomy, so what is it? I don't think the term gravity really matches it.

You can read a book from 80 years ago and see how language gradually changes, but the text of the Ra material does not seem outdated at all. It seems so ahead of its time.

I do not think it is a coincidence that the area around western Kentucky and south Illinois is called "Little Egypt" a lot of places are named after Egyptian places partly because of how the Mississippi river is said to resemble the Nile.

It's also pretty unique that looking online at the register of historic places in Louisville, it is one of the oldest American cities and is also the final resting place of Zachary Taylor a president from the mid 1800s who was only in office for one year.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Diana - 04-28-2022

(04-28-2022, 04:45 AM)3-24-2022 Wrote: Diana I wonder what role astrology plays in these channelings, for example I wonder if the location of Louisville and the time during which the Ra contact took place had to do with the ideas that they wrote down. I think astrology is a loose term often confused as fortune telling. For example it is known that the moons position in the sky shapes the tides of the ocean and it is a scientific fact but people don't recognize that as astrology, and it isn't necessarily astronomy, so what is it? I don't think the term gravity really matches it.

You can read a book from 80 years ago and see how language gradually changes, but the text of the Ra material does not seem outdated at all. It seems so ahead of its time.

I do not think it is a coincidence that the area around western Kentucky and south Illinois is called "Little Egypt" a lot of places are named after Egyptian places partly because of how the Mississippi river is said to resemble the Nile.

It's also pretty unique that looking online at the register of historic places in Louisville, it is one of the oldest American cities and is also the final resting place of Zachary Taylor a president from the mid 1800s who was only in office for one year.

My guess would be, yes. Like you, I understand astrology to be an energetic study, not fortune telling. Additionally, Ra suggests it as an alternative to the Archetypes as a blueprint for this reality, which makes sense if one knows anything about the twelve houses; and, it may even be easier to understand how the houses affect each other and mesh and intertwine, as the Archetypes do in their way.

Every planet has an energy signature, as does every thing. When someone is born, for example, I think the confluence of many factors combine to offer an optimal time for entry into this reality, which is of course reflected in the natal chart of a person or event. This confluence is difficult for a 3D person to comprehend, as so many things coalesce at a given point and cannot be entirely perceived in a linear reality.

It's very interesting the coloquial connection between the Nile and the Mississippi. As time progresses and energies shift and change, I wonder if a nearby particular kind of body of water was one of the elements contributing to the contact. I wonder if anyone has cast the chart of the very first contact (probably, and I am just not aware of it).

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Diana - 04-28-2022

(04-27-2022, 10:52 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 09:21 AM)Diana Wrote: When looking at an adept STS entity, I would imagine that arrogance is not an issue. They have achieved a level of control that they are very sure of, so arrogance is not needed. They know they have the power to whatever they desire and so they just use it, knowing that arrogance is wasted energy and not useful to their ends.

Q'uo would seem to imagine this somewhat differently.  (See below.)

Again I would type, one can choose to regard this matter from a yellow ray perspective or from a larger, developemental perspective.  The choice is purely your own to make, and you & I seem to be making contrasting choices in this particular instance.

Humility (derived is from "humus," so that "grounded in humility" has a doubly re-enforced meaning) appears to be fundamental to that larger "detachment," as you describe it which enables a broad use of the indigo energy center leading to meaningful integration of consciousness.  Of course, not everyone is into that sort of thing, which is copacetic with myself.

When referring to a STS adept, what I imagine is much like Ra's explanation of processing anger. One amplifies the anger until one sees or perceives the spiritual entropy. This is what I meant by a STS "knowing that arrogance is wasted energy and not useful to their ends."

I'll try to explain myself in another way, using myself. I was born with advanced artistic/creative talent. I made a career out of this ability, but I have almost no desire to explore being an artist. It is as though I mastered that elsewhere(when), and the drive to develop it is no longer a part of me. Additionally, I have no ego attached to my ability and will tell you I am really good but not the best—I know exactly where I stand in the bigger picture. It is simply a logical assessment with no emotional triggers or desires attached to it. In addition, I do not see myself as humble either. If I were to appear humble about my artistic talent, it is only that I think all things are equal. I have particular unique abilities, and you have your particular unique abilities, as does everyone. So I don't see myself as "better," there is no ego about it, hence no arrogance or humility—just honesty.

But I still think we are circling semantics. Perhaps humility is the letting go of a self-centered ideology or set of behaviors. I'm trying to sort it all out myself based on the opinions here which are different than my current points of view.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - Sacred Fool - 04-28-2022

(04-28-2022, 09:46 AM)Diana Wrote: I'm trying to sort it all out myself based on the opinions here which are different than my current points of view.

These are large concepts with many available layers to search out meaning, as you know.  I would say that whichever pursuit may lead you to the heart of self is a worthy one to follow.

RE: Creator, Creation and indigo ray - flofrog - 04-28-2022

I wonder if in general the word humble is not seen as a lowering of self compared to others, which I think is not at all what Ra spoke about.

So yes it’s all about semantics.

I kind of see in humility, as Ra may speak, more what Diana says of ‘having no expectation’. I think in that humility then there is a dissolving in love.