Bring4th
Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? (/showthread.php?tid=19940)

Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - Dotila - 04-19-2022

According to the January 6, 1974 channeling, the solar system central axis should be parrallel to the central aixs of the Milky Way.

Quote:"Although your science is unable to discern the numerous planetary systems within the galaxy, if it could it would find them all to be oriented so that the planes of their rotations are parallel. And this plane of their rotation is parallel to the major plane of the galactic system, which includes its major diameters. Each planetary system rotates around its central axis. This axis is parallel to the central axis of the galactic system."          from   January 6, 1974 channeling

But in reality, it is not that way:

[Image: 1*XMTz0MiSWZke-oPiKXCejA.jpeg]

Is there something I misunderstood?

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - Quincunx - 04-19-2022

-------

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - dreamoftheiris - 04-21-2022

I'm also confused about what they mention about gravity.

"They are a property of the great creation in general, and not an interactive force between bodies. Observe the placement of galactic systems with respect to other systems. They are separated by several major diameters or less. At this relatively close proximity, if the gravitational theories were correct, there would be an influence of one system upon the other, creating in a relatively short period a combining of the two systems. It is therefore suggested that your present theories of gravitation are incorrect."

From what I understand, mass anywhere creates a gravity field that has an effect on all objects in space. For example, the experiments conducted here demonstrate this concept - https://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

Unless I am misunderstanding what they are saying? Interesting channeling session, though. I would love to find more on the topics of gravity, especially in relation to astrology.

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - Quincunx - 04-21-2022

-------

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - zedro - 04-21-2022

(04-21-2022, 11:16 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: I'm also confused about what they mention about gravity.

"They are a property of the great creation in general, and not an interactive force between bodies. Observe the placement of galactic systems with respect to other systems. They are separated by several major diameters or less. At this relatively close proximity, if the gravitational theories were correct, there would be an influence of one system upon the other, creating in a relatively short period a combining of the two systems. It is therefore suggested that your present theories of gravitation are incorrect."

From what I understand, mass anywhere creates a gravity field that has an effect on all objects in space.  For example, the experiments conducted here demonstrate this concept - https://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

Unless I am misunderstanding what they are saying?  Interesting channeling session, though.  I would love to find more on the topics of gravity, especially in relation to astrology.

Current mainstream science does not understand how gravity is generated, and it's measurement is an analogy, mass is a mystery in itself. There's a reason why they have "dark matter" as half the mass of the universe, because their math does not work out. Even the moons behavior doesn't really make sense. The current mainstream science on it is a cover for the real tech which is based on Tesla's work (among others), because the truth would fundamentally change the planet and eliminate scarcity, unlocking the ability for anti gravity,  infinite energy, etc.

Basically the only force is electric/magnetic, and it connects all things. Everything is energy, and it all works together at any scale. Look up the Thunderbolts project on the Electric Universe theory, they are on the right path.

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - jafar - 04-22-2022

(04-21-2022, 11:16 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: I'm also confused about what they mention about gravity.

From what I understand, mass anywhere creates a gravity field that has an effect on all objects in space.  For example, the experiments conducted here demonstrate this concept - https://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

Collection of masses caused a bent / distortion in gravitational field (or fabric of space/time) which resulted in 'gravitational phenomenon' to the observer.

And it also work the other way around, a bent in gravitational field resulted in collection of masses, the example of this phenomenon is of course a black hole.

Thus 'masses' does not create a gravitational field, gravitational field is always there, any distortion to the field could potentially triggered the phenomenon of collection / displacement of masses.

Just like the ship does not create the water, any distortion to the water triggered the phenomenon of the ship moving along with the flow of water.

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - Startizen - 04-27-2022

(04-19-2022, 02:58 PM)Didn’t Ra define a galaxy as what we defined as a solar system? I believe this is part of the confusion in this sentence Dotila Wrote: According to the January 6, 1974 channeling, the solar system central axis should be parrallel to the central aixs of the Milky Way.

Quote:"Although your science is unable to discern the numerous planetary systems within the galaxy, if it could it would find them all to be oriented so that the planes of their rotations are parallel. And this plane of their rotation is parallel to the major plane of the galactic system, which includes its major diameters. Each planetary system rotates around its central axis. This axis is parallel to the central axis of the galactic system."          from   January 6, 1974 channeling

But in reality, it is not that way:

[Image: 1*XMTz0MiSWZke-oPiKXCejA.jpeg]

Is there something I misunderstood?

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - looloo - 04-28-2022

Great question and nice catch Startizen!

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - looloo - 04-28-2022

After spending some time trying to decipher this session, I think "galaxy" actually does refer to the Milky Way galaxy in this case. And "planetary systems" correspond to solar systems. In the quote you mentioned Dotila, I think they're just emphasizing the point that the galaxy is flat.

So the "planes of rotation" here I think refer to the planes of the orbits of solar systems around the galaxy, not the planes of the orbits of planets around their own suns within solar systems.

RE: Is it a false message in L/L Research Channeling Archives? - zedro - 04-28-2022

Ra uses the term "galaxy" very generically, meaning a system of planets or solar systems. So it's highly contextual.