Bring4th
Armor of Light - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Armor of Light (/showthread.php?tid=19941)

Armor of Light - J.W. - 04-19-2022

Quote:16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Brothers and Sisters of light, I invite you to contemplate and reflect on this topic, and share your experiences if you feel so inclined. As of this time, to don your armor of light is a wise choice if you have not already. 

In my own experience: 
Like many of us, the spark of seeking for the truth within myself became an ember that drifted in the wind of spiritual, intellectual, and the metaphysical echoes of creation. 

And like an ember that ignite the blaze of readily tinder, it grew into a magnificent blaze. It knew no boundaries of wisdom until the stones of balance was set in place. 

I wish that my story will be of use for others to navigate and possibly recognize more clearly that which is not. 

(I redacted names and genders to respect the privacy of others.)

In recent past, on bring4th, I received a message and invitation from a ex-member of the forum. At first, this invitation was benign, and seemed like a calling to "rally" for a good cause, it almost seemed to be a cry for help, to justify this individual's distortion towards their conquest to "save" our world from evil forces through their own interpretation of theories that are conspiring with world events. 

In our initial conversation, this person would reinforce their credential as a "higher being" and create a view of separation within bring4th community by mentioning how many members they have recruited, and rallied into their circle. In short, the messages came off as 
"I am special, and if you are too, then you will follow my way."   

A series of communication unfolded and allowed this person's attempts to continuously glorify their special powers and identity. They would speak of decoding/upgrading DNA for us, and connecting conspiracy theories with esoteric subjects, on a scale where this individual would always come off as the "superhero" in their own narrative, and with a slight touch of authority in their tone.  

Soon I found myself in this circle with others who are being led by this individual, and when I ask others in this group why they view this self-proclaimed "hero/prophet" as legitimate. They would say that this person have made metaphysical impressions in their lives. In short, those who follow this individual were all impressed one way or another by their metaphysical premonition, and/or philosophy. (When I go to lawofone.info and typed into search the word "impressing" I started to have an idea where this was going.)

I kept my identity, personally, and spiritually protected as I continue to explore this inferno.

In turns, I witnessed how this individual uses and adopt profound wisdoms over the web to steer others' thoughts and actions.

i.e. The ACIM (a course in miracles,) David Hawkins's map of consciousness, Ra's materials (specifically with graduation), etc. were used as tools to put others in their place when found to be in conflict with this "hero's" perspective and teaching. 

Again, the condescending tone of "you want to graduate? be wise? and more? well, then you must pass my test, I set the bar, and I know more than you" would constantly permeate in all interactions.  

Standing your ground firmly against this kind of behavior would prompt a strategy this person would use to shame you in front of others in the circle. They would place you as a lower, simplistic-humanized being, and tell other followers to witness your spiritual falter as weakness. A form of bullying and conformist practice where you would see in fraternity and occult group.   

This same practice would the be used to promote followers that flocks the same feather by seeking their "help," and would be "deemed" as worthy through this person's eye. 

The following quotes are from this self-proclaimed "hero/prophet" in their conversations with others and myself.  

Quote:Human ego defending itself by saying it is not negatively but just purely neutrally making a preferential choice. Then becoming emotionally triggered just because 2 separate events got mentioned in the same email. Spiritual bypassing it is called.
- When defending your own perspective and disagreeing with this individual

Quote:This is the universe giving you a lesson to test where you are in life. It is not a way to discern superiority. Superiority is graded by me solely on power and ethical wisdom. I do not respect people s station in life. That means whether you are homeless, a serial killer, a rapist, a tyrant , donald , a god king, a white royal draco, i do not give 1 fk who you think you are. I treat those below me, equally.
- When this individual would rant about their hierarchal position compared to other-selves

Quote:Since (name redacted) dares not to take my test, i will leave them be. But if his/her higher self wishes for him/her to be tested, his/her higher self can always override the will of the lower human self.
- Not taking their test would be a spiritual "falter" and require the higher-self to intervene and "override." This contradict with what Ra said about higher-self will only protects and guide when asked. It does not infringe or "override" the 3rd density m/b/s totality.   

Quote:Essentially those operating at (name redacted) level, will not go out of our way to do things for you unless you do 2 things.

1. Agree on direct dna upgrade or mentorship.
2. Presume to bridge your reality over mine, allowing and permitting a reverse realm bridge. People see 2 often as accusations or defensive statements. 

- Those who are deemed as worthy to be on the same level as this individual would need to voluntarily allow this person to "upgrade" them and be mentored by this person. The second statement is beyond reasonable doubt an infringement upon freewill and not allowing those who "bridge" with this person to defend or accuse them of any wrongdoing. This is extremely controlling and unjust.   

Quote:When you have learned repentance gratitude for my work, i will meet you again. Maybe in another 26k years.
- When this person realized that you are not going to conform, rejected all of their philosophy, and they have exhausted all of their tactics to bend you, this final message is given as a measure to forces one into submission by authority. As if they are the gatekeeper for graduating. 

Also a last ditch effort to glorify their "work" as a lord and savior.   

End quote. 

Quote:12.25 Questioner: What I’m saying is would I be polarizing more toward self-service or toward service for others when I did this act of locking up the thought-form or construct?

Ra: I am Ra. You may consider that question for yourself. We interpret the Law of One, but not to the extent of advice.

The overbearing tone of control, restriction, and inversed wisdom were continuously deflected by the armor of light.

In this experience of mine, I cannot speak for this individual, or the people in the group in which direction they polarized towards, but I do know that the armor guarded and protected the sacredness of freewill in my spirit, and how I interpret the Law of One.   

I hope that whomever are reading this, and others that are in the above experience may find your own light, and be in the loving grace of the infinite creator.

With love,

RE: Armor of Light - Quincunx - 04-20-2022

-------

RE: Armor of Light - zedro - 04-20-2022

The less fancy word for armor of light is simply discernment, and boy was that a pile of red flags. The irony is that individual is the one being tested, and this isn't an uncommon occurrence.

It is reminiscent of Ra's story about the wanderers that came to Venus to try and aid in polarization, and as a consequence of being "forceful" about it, flipped polarity. I believe they told this story as it's part of the spiritual legacy of our logos and these energies and karma are still present to be worked on.

RE: Armor of Light - aWanderer91 - 04-20-2022

I agree that it's just discernment too zedro, would you say it's discernment from the spirit, from the intellect or both?

I've noticed it can come as a kind of alarm with flashes of insight into a situation or someone, or at other times, a simple bias as Ra puts it where there's a simple thought or awareness of what's happening.

It sounds like you exercised your discernment well J.W.

(04-20-2022, 10:17 AM)aWanderer91 Wrote: I agree that it's just discernment too zedro, would you say it's discernment from the spirit, from the intellect or both?

I've noticed it can come as a kind of alarm with flashes of insight into a situation or someone, or at other times, a simple bias as Ra puts it where there's a simple thought or awareness of what's happening.

It sounds like you exercised your discernment well J.W.

I guess it depends on ones own spiritual maturity and the circumstances. The manifestation of the spiritual discernment comes in the form of instinct or 'gut feel', whereas mental discernment is the progenitor of that, for instance recognizing the psychological or sociological aspects (I.e. sounds like cultish behavior derived from narcissism). I think ultimately the light armor is the summary of the MBS complex and light rays, to which our distortions (or lack thereof) is what the armoring is in what is essentially a spiritual battle. 

For instance a naive soul will have many distortions that allow them to be manipulated, a more crystallized MBS has such a stronger spiritual connection that they will not react to unnecessary catalysts, nor those catalysts may even manifest at all.

RE: Armor of Light - J.W. - 04-20-2022

In my opinion and experience, discernment definitely can be mental and spiritual, or both at the same time.

Like Zedro said, "gut feeling" would be a intuitive jolt to ones attention, when there are lacks of physical evidences in the material world.

The individual in my story didn't show any evidences at first, like I have mentioned, their initial interactions were benign and would come off as friendly. They would often even try to "help" with spiritual and metaphysical questions. This being coupled with their usage of metaphysical references, didn't seems "off" at first. (infamous last words, lol)

My intellectual discernment was hovering at a 3/10 scale. As in, "ok, let's chat" 
My spiritual discernment was at 9/10 though, but in the absent of proof, I left my bias in my holster, unbuckled.

The "spiritual" discernment is something I would like to amplify and explore about more with others on this thread.
In the event above, I had no idea or understanding why my intuition was kicking off whenever I interacted with this individual.

It was only when their responses started to come off as "it is never me, it is you" "you are below me, blah blah blah." That's when my intellectual discernment started to recognize the whole "god complex" behavior in this person.

To me, I feel the Armor is more than just a mental discernment, I am not sure if this is similar with others' experiences, but I do feel physical reactions in my body,
i.e. I could feel a slight pressure in the roof of my mouth, a facial twitch, or a jerk in one of my limb. Sometimes, a sensation, or "feeling" of a communication through what I can best described as "emotional telepathy," and this is not just the "voice" of conscience in your head, but a "knowing" if you know what I mean.

I am curious in what you guys/gals have experienced in these situations? that could be explained with your 5 senses, and even the 6th, (if describable) Smile

Just to re-touch on the core discussion, I feel "discernment" is a bit generalized, as it is something that could also be used for life-threatening situations, like not getting on a sketchy carnival ride, or buying cracks from a cloaked man in dark alleys. 

This topic revolves more with Positive and Negative philosophies that are being disseminated, and our encounter with them with/without the armor of light, how it reacts, protects you, and possibly helps you "discern" that which is not. 

With much light,

(04-20-2022, 12:50 PM)zedro Wrote: For instance a naive soul will have many distortions that allow them to be manipulated, a more crystallized MBS has such a stronger spiritual connection that they will not react to unnecessary catalysts, nor those catalysts may even manifest at all.

I can't agree with this, but do respect the perspective. The reason is because the measurement of ones soul as "naive" weak, strong, or even the manifestation of catalysts/fate are too broad and difficult to simplify. 

For example, Don Elkins would be seen as "wise" and the other two can be seen as "strong" spiritually to carry out their missions. But their challenges, catalysts and even fates cannot be judged by us who were not in that time/space or in their m/b/s totality experience. 

I do understand and agree that mental naïve could be used in this context in comparison between a child and an adult. Between educational levels, and knowledge, but in the essence of spirit, philosophies between the two polarities, this requires a deeper contemplation and analogy. 

Would you say 6th D wanderers are... "stronger?" "wiser?" "less likely to be converted?" 

I remember in the Ra materials and in references with Jesus Christ, the saying "the path is strait and narrow," implicate that it is actually much easier for an entity to flip between polarities the higher they go. 

I am curious in ya'll perspectives and opinions. 

With love,

Upon full recognition of who they are, talking of 6D wanderers, I think naturally they would be stronger, wiser and have more spiritual resilience and less likely to be converted.

But with the veil, and the naivety that they would have from spending time in higher densities where no one is mean or manipulative, I can't help but feel a 6D wanderer would be a prime target to be manipulated in many ways.

Personally, the armour of light for me has worked as flashes of insight, hunches, and knowing just what to do at just the right time to deter the situation or manoeuvre it in a safe way. A "knowing", as you describe it. It seems to work in the "now", spontaneously as opposed to having many thoughts and spending time thinking about a situation or person. Having the 3rd eye open (6th sense), has allowed me to see everything clearly and people's true intentions are obvious, but I have only experienced an activated indigo ray periodically and not on a permanent basis.

Naive was one of those words I should have put in quotation marks (or like Ra would say along the lines of "what your people consider to be naive in the context of.....lol). Because it is true it is a relative word which is highly circumstantial that was used in a overly simplistic blanket statement, and not meant to classify one's whole totality.

AW91 brought up a good point about higher density wanderers, not only could their past help create a type of naivete (sorry I don't know how to pivot away from this word), but also being under a more severe veil could disconnect them more from the spiritual components. Combine with their value as viewed from opposing negative sources, and you have a recipe for disaster. There is definitely effort put into having wanderers "flip sides", and this situation could be that pressure, or what I call "the test", and I've seen it before. It could just be their natural progression towards negative polarity.

As far as the 'non-mental discernment', I get energetic reactions to situations in the various energy centers, or syncronistic elements, or lights (what I call 'sparkle magic' lol), or psychic manifestations (clairvoyance or clairaudio) that warn me, BUT, I typically still need to mentally process and decide what is being attempted to tell, and by whom, and for what result. The near perfection of that discernment is simply just knowing, like that feeling is telling me to shut up, but I may not know why for example. Add in empathetic energy response and things get very confusing, especially since negatives like to play around with your energy and thought/emotional systems if they are able, hence why reducing distortions is so important, and in my case required lots of shadow work along with the spiritual learning.

It's funny we can get all these fancy tools yet no instruction manual for the unique abilities. So it's kinda like 'armor up and trust'.

-------

(04-20-2022, 08:18 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 08:00 PM)zedro Wrote: As far as the 'non-mental discernment', I get energetic reactions to situations in the various energy centers, or syncronistic elements, or lights (what I call 'sparkle magic' lol)
Referring to the ‘sparkle magic’ that you are experiencing… is it like flashes of light as if someone used a camera. Have you seen other colors or mainly white?

Fine pin points of light, either blue, white or red, blue being the most usual. Under special circumstances I might see a blue grid, but this wouldn't be a warning situation.

-------

(04-20-2022, 08:00 PM)zedro Wrote: Naive was one of those words I should have put in quotation marks (or like Ra would say along the lines of "what your people consider to be naive in the context of.....lol). Because it is true it is a relative word which is highly circumstantial that was used in a overly simplistic blanket statement, and not meant to classify one's whole totality.

AW91 brought up a good point about higher density wanderers, not only could their past help create a type of naivete (sorry I don't know how to pivot away from this word), but also being under a more severe veil could disconnect them more from the spiritual components. Combine with their value as viewed from opposing negative sources, and you have a recipe for disaster. There is definitely effort put into having wanderers "flip sides", and this situation could be that pressure, or what I call "the test", and I've seen it before. It could just be their natural progression towards negative polarity.

As far as the 'non-mental discernment', I get energetic reactions to situations in the various energy centers, or syncronistic elements, or lights (what I call 'sparkle magic' lol), or psychic manifestations (clairvoyance or clairaudio) that warn me, BUT, I typically still need to mentally process and decide what is being attempted to tell, and by whom, and for what result. The near perfection of that discernment is simply just knowing, like that feeling is telling me to shut up, but I may not know why for example. Add in empathetic energy response and things get very confusing, especially since negatives like to play around with your energy and thought/emotional systems if they are able, hence why reducing distortions is so important, and in my case required lots of shadow work along with the spiritual learning.

It's funny we can get all these fancy tools yet no instruction manual for the unique abilities. So it's kinda like 'armor up and trust'.

yes, that is quite a dilemma lol, I get what you mean after reading AW91, and it is a good point. 

There are a lot of distortions in 3rd density and it is deemed as "insane." I imagine that a normal person getting locked up in a psych. ward by accident would probably have similar experience as a wanderer coming back. 
The mechanism of wandering is very interesting, but I don't want to digress too far from OP. 

I wonder if there are any explanation in the archive about the Armor of Light, as in, who, what, where it was created? 

Is it just a "by-product" for being in higher densities? or if it is only given to wanderers who travels back without infringing too much on their freewill and the veil. 

Also, if it is more of a product of sub-logos, then I am curious if there are other kind "equipment" that both polarities take with them.
(If we look into mythology, religions, and legends, there are always these "bells and whistles" that seems to accompany them.
Hermes's bird helm, The hammer, The Chariot, a Cloak, Armor, etc. etc.

Although, they could just be purely symbolic and a way to describe metaphysical energies that are beyond our ability to understand.

Q'uo says that the armour of light is something the wanderer puts into the spirit complex before incarnating. I found this heart warming to know, as despite the difficulties a wanderer faces in 3rd density, it's nice to know that we were allowed to put some fail safe in place to help guard us when needed.

Maybe it's a light bias (mind the pun) that a wanderer is allowed, dispute having to completely become the creature of 3rd density.

-------

Thank you AW91 and Quincunx!

RE: Armor of Light - J.W. - 04-21-2022

(04-20-2022, 10:55 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 10:16 PM)J.W. Wrote: I wonder if there are any explanation in the archive about the Armor of Light, as in, who, what, where it was created?
That discussion can be found here. I don’t remember if someone found stuff on how it was created.

Couple of things that came to my mind when reading the linked discussion, 

I was surprised how recent that was, I originally thought it was an older post or something directly from the archive, and had no idea tadeus made a recent thread on this topic. 

I am curious if the timing had a spiritual pull to it, or just maybe because of the Ukraine/Russia conflict created a sense of "warring" in everyone's subconscious. Maybe even both. 

hmm... Well, glad this whole shebang is finally going to be done soon. Feeling bored and a bit tired of being here, and just want to go home already. An image of Carla sitting in the wheel chair raising her arms into the sky came to mind. How wonderful that must feel. 

On the other note, if you guys have time, check out LDS's stuff about "end days," a good friend of mine who works in the temple shared some  
interesting information recently. 

He said that they knew Russia was going to be starting the last war, something about "A bear's paw placing on the lion" which we both think is about Russia striking the UK, then Russia would never recover from the whole ordeal. Then the whole world plunges into chaos because of ww3. 
Governments around the world collapses, turning into Mad max's apocalypse. 

Suddenly, Mr Jesus Christ himself teleport back from 5th density lol, with the city of Zion coming out of the sky landing on Earth and pew pew everything that is dark/evil (I imagine it could be a Confederation ship/space city, who knows.) And then of course the LDS church survives and come out on top as the only ministry for man, that is still running and organized. Then he start going into the classic LDS this, LDS that... where I kindly just nod and listen to. 

I might start another thread about the LDS church and Masons. 
Found a video recently about their "rituals" that were leaked on youtube. Which I found interesting, because it is similar with Freemason's stuff. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VngM80qCOJw&t=238s&ab_channel=NewNameNoah

(positive social-memory-complex? or perhaps pyramid structure of control of Orion?)    
yea, I think I am going to start a new thread on this topic.

Much light,

RE: Armor of Light - Spiritualchaos - 05-23-2022

Post deleted

RE: Armor of Light - flofrog - 05-24-2022

(04-20-2022, 08:00 PM)zedro Wrote: It's funny we can get all these fancy tools yet no instruction manual for the unique abilities. So it's kinda like 'armor up and trust'.

in other words, what Ra would name 'faith' ?  Wink

RE: Armor of Light - LeiwoUnion - 05-24-2022

Quote:..."A bear's paw placing on the lion"... 

.jpg   Flag.jpg (Size: 83.05 KB / Downloads: 11)