Bring4th
MUSIC and the 7 Densities - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: MUSIC and the 7 Densities (/showthread.php?tid=19953)

MUSIC and the 7 Densities - J.W. - 04-25-2022

Hello Musicians! (even if you are not, feel free to contribute!)

Without needing a full explanation, we all understand how close this is to "everything." 

Please Chime in with your musical understanding/analogy/music theories/scales/octaves/keys etc. etc. 

in comparison with the 7 densities, progressions, wandering, inversion, etc. etc.

Things you do in music, how do you relate them to the lawofone? 

Harmonizing, chromatic scale, circle of 5th, etc. Why do you think it is "structured" this way and how the 7 densities relate to it?   

Why do you think B-C and E-F doesn't have ♯ or ♭ ? (sharp/flat) 

Which density would BC, EF represent? and if they don't have sharps/flats, what does that mean to you? do you feel they have different progress?

I'll start off by saying that musical octaves are literally infinite with which ever direction they go (meaning off the keyboard/piano) the only problem is that we cannot "hear" them after a certain point. The sound/vibration become too high or low. 

A - B - C - D - E - F - G 

Do - re - mi - fa - son - la - si  <---- (fyi, this is not in the same order as the alphabetical notes, i.e. Do is C, and Re is D etc.)

1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7?

I hope that with our combined understanding in music, we may explore and find out more about the densities and more! 

- With l/l

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - J.W. - 04-25-2022

Oh, share your favorite song and ROCK THE FFFFFFFF ON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgS_kSkZC1A&ab_channel=LyricGod

Isolated Vocal Analysis of Corey Taylor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDvYRcB5Zo8&ab_channel=ChrisLiepe

- I find it interesting that the "distortion" is used.

The part "all I got, all I got is insane" are blended with an up and down version in editing,

and also, of course, the bad ass lyrics.

"I push my fingers into my eyes                                                                    (To "see" the formless by removing the formed)
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache
But it's made of all the things I have to take
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside
If the pain goes on
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed
Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact                                                                                         (Infinity, a message from the infinite creator)
You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then, I swear, I'll go away
But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise
I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice
I push my fingers into my eyes
If the pain goes on                                                                                                         (Reincarnation, reality, seeing through the veil)
I'm not gonna make it
Put me back together
Or separate the skin from bone
Leave me all the pieces
Then you can leave me alone
Tell me the reality is better than the dream
But I found out the hard way
Nothing is what it seems
If the pain goes on, I'm not gonna make it
All I've got, all I've got is insane
If the pain goes on, I'm not gonna make it
All I've got, all I've got is insane"                                                                              (Tell me, what part of the creation isn't)

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - Quincunx - 04-25-2022

-------

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - J.W. - 04-26-2022

Thank you for pointing that out, I never thought to look at it that way

I appreciate the expansion of thought and experiences Smile

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - Quincunx - 04-30-2022

-------

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - J.W. - 04-30-2022

I found the next level ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j9xw-D38cE&ab_channel=%2F%2FR3

jk,

Here it is,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDfGblfOsZ4&ab_channel=CCRVEVO

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - jafar - 05-05-2022

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
-- Nikola Tesla

Notes are 'marking point' in a range of audio / air wave frequencies.
Without air as vibrationary medium there will not be any audio / musical notes.

Yet any notes that's generated on an instruments are very rarely appeared on itself.
It always consist as range of frequencies where the dominant frequencies is the note.
Pressing A4 on the piano will generate predominantly 440Hz in amplitude yet other range of frequencies are also being generated, yet with variety of lower amplitude.
And that combination of range of frequencies and it's amplitude will mark the distinctive sound of one specific piano.

The same concept can be found on 'bodies' or the 'virtual sheathing of consciousness' and it's corresponding realms (density / dimensions)
It is also a combination of range of frequencies, but not of air wave, but light / electro magnetic wave.
Perceived as "red" on the lower range up to "violet" on it's higher (visible) range.
The 'marking point' is however at different 'range' when compared to musical note.
Yet human's visual sensor perceived them with 7 major 'color' too,
1. Red.
2. Orange.
3. Brown.
4. Yellow.
5. Green.
6. Blue.
7. Purple.

It of course depending on perspective on how one wanted to mark certain range of frequencies. There are those who prefer to mark as only 3 frequency point as well (Red Green Blue) and generate the other color in the spectrum by combining any of those 3.

That's why we also found different 'marking point' of "realm / dimension / density".
Some say there are 7 densities, others say 8 densities, others say 5 densities etc..
The difference lies on how they want to mark certain interval of frequencies within the same spectrum of frequencies of light energy.
The same goes with 'chakras' or body energy centers..

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - J.W. - 05-05-2022

@ jafar

great points!

say, do you think there is a "red, green, blue" for music? What would they be? "do, son, la?" so, "C, G, A" ?

I played these 3 chords on the guitar and it sounded like an adventure is about to be taken place, lol

RE: MUSIC and the 7 Densities - J.W. - 05-05-2022

duplicate post