Bring4th
Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities (/showthread.php?tid=19967)

Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - JuleenC - 05-04-2022

I've searched the Law of One material for this before, but wasn't successful in finding any comprehensive information abt this, if someone could explain or direct me I would really appreciate it  Smile  Thank you!

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - LeiwoUnion - 05-04-2022

Do you perhaps mean positively oriented wanderers most of whom are from various groups in our local confederation (of planets)?

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - Sacred Fool - 05-04-2022

As I understand it, there's a general policy prohibiting giving specific information about currently incarnated entities. General spiritual concepts are shared freely, but the implementation and the details of what it all means are all up to you. Good luck!

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - aWanderer91 - 05-04-2022

I think you could look towards spiritual teachers, of course use your own discernment but I'd be surprised if the genuine ones wasn't channeling for the confederation occasionally.

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - jafar - 05-04-2022

Learn about the main characteristics of Service To Others and it's opposite; Service To Self, and from those characteristics you can make your own opinion on which is which or to be specific what from which.
Both STOs and STSs oriented entities are spread across all group on planet earth.

L01 material / Ra only cited example of past entities as an example.
Even from those example one can learn that (initially) positive oriented (STO) wanderer can be 'tricked' into becoming negative (STS) oriented agent.
Ra does explained why and how, so the reader can learn about the characteristics of STS and STO.
And then choose which path accordingly.. for their own self.

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - JuleenC - 05-05-2022

(05-04-2022, 10:58 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Do you perhaps mean positively oriented wanderers most of whom are from various groups in our local confederation (of planets)?
Is there a difference between a Wanderer and an incarnated Confederate Source, or are they the same? Thank you Smile

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - LeiwoUnion - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 12:19 PM)JuleenC Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 10:58 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Do you perhaps mean positively oriented wanderers most of whom are from various groups in our local confederation (of planets)?
Is there a difference between a Wanderer and an incarnated Confederate Source, or are they the same? Thank you Smile

I honestly cannot seem to discern the difference, at least here on the Earth experience. One cannot incarnate here without becoming fully immersed into the 3D-reality and the forgetting, as far as I know.

RE: Looking for Info on Incarnated Confederate Source Entities - JuleenC - 05-06-2022

(05-05-2022, 04:35 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 12:19 PM)JuleenC Wrote:

I honestly cannot seem to discern the difference, at least here on the Earth experience. One cannot incarnate here without becoming fully immersed into the 3D-reality and the forgetting, as far as I know.
Thank you!