Bring4th
Crystal Ring Images - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Crystal Ring Images (/showthread.php?tid=20019)

Crystal Ring Images - Spiritualchaos - 05-18-2022

For the last couple of weeks, I noticed I was able to find images in the crystals around my house. At first they were faces. Then they were faces and animals. Now there are faces, animals, and scenes depicted in the rings that my partner and I wear. I just wear a simple moonstone ring (it may also be aquamarine, the lady who sold it to us had no idea which it was, so if any of you recognize it, please let me know) and my partner wears a amethyst one. These images change almost daily, as there is something new every time I take a video of these. I have edited them with Photoshop so they are more artistic and easier to see.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/099Lfi2ndkd5zl_IcAoGBuiGw
https://share.icloud.com/photos/006hOaE_fkvuftXGqb0T7OLaA
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0445bhQweodT7VXTG4-dGBArA
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ecbqLiuEx27ZHukolftoSKJg
https://share.icloud.com/photos/069xLV1E3TUFPsLm61uuzsVaA
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0c7fa9--qRyhG4oU947PToObA
https://share.icloud.com/photos/09ethTbxlw2fJEu9lqP0x4WXg
https://share.icloud.com/photos/05aMVsis0DrFfOenMILC3-xDw
https://share.icloud.com/photos/07d7hFDzsiH39wjHIBNlGG_6w

A couple of questions up for discussion. Does anyone know what these are? I feel they are images from my past lives or metaphors for things I'm supposed to experience or have experienced. Also, I feel the faces are of my social memory complex, as the images just started out as faces, and eventually became scenes, which I began to request more of during meditation. My partner felt a bit unnerved by the thought of faces staring at him, so when we checked his ring it was full of animals! There were some faces but mostly they presented themselves as animals, and even my partner was not surprised that the first animal I saw was an otter, as he thinks it's one of his guides. In the last picture, the only one I posted images of his ring, there in the bottom right corner is a platypus bear. Apparently this is a creature from Avatar the last Airbender, one of my partner's favorite shows as a child. 

Anyways I just thought I'd share in case anyone has any experience with this, what it means, and why. I have a whole set of my own theories but I am always interested in what others have to say on the topic. 

Love & Light to everyone, thank you for your time!

RE: Crystal Ring Images - omcasey - 05-18-2022

Well. Yes. I have lots of ideas.

Everyone knew I would show up here, right? lol

Thank you for the photography, Spiritualchaos, the crystals are indeed coming to life these days.

It is a HUGE subject, one I needed an entire website for, so if you would like to look into the phenomena my signature is a link to a website about just this.

I also started a thread here on the forums which can be found here ( titled ) : inviting everyone to have a look at my service

I write, speak and teach on this subject and recently the interviews began.

Please let me know if there is anything in there that helps!

Casey

RE: Crystal Ring Images - Diana - 05-18-2022

I love it that you found omcasey here spiritualchaos. Great magnetism.

RE: Crystal Ring Images - Spiritualchaos - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 05:00 PM)omcasey Wrote: Well. Yes. I have lots of ideas.

Everyone knew I would show up here, right? lol

Thank you for the photography, Spiritualchaos, the crystals are indeed coming to life these days.

It is a HUGE subject, one I needed an entire website for, so if you would like to look into the phenomena my signature is a link to a website about just this.

I also started a thread here on the forums which can be found here ( titled ) : inviting everyone to have a look at my service

I write, speak and teach on this subject and recently the interviews began.

Please let me know if there is anything in there that helps!

Casey

Well to begin with, it was a random search on the forums with a curiosity about crystals that lead me to that post you shared initially, which inspired me to start photographing my crystals. It was only after my social memory complex appeared to me during a psilocybin experience that I thought to look at the ring I wear as an engagement ring to see what appeared. I have spent some time looking through your videos and website but I still have some questions I’d love for you to answer if you have some time to clarify some things for me.

A little backstory with what I have discovered about my true self to get some perspective on where I am coming from. I am a late sixth density wanderer and am aware of what social memory complex I come from. I feel my gift/main skills in this incarnation that are part of my true self, are healing energies and working with souls who are lost or damaged by nuclear war, (Maldek and WW2 Hiroshima/Nagasaki) the ability to merge with any soul to feel complete and total empathy for them and the ability to recognize patterns/power of observation and emotional intuition.

Now the questions…
If you are connecting to an aspect of yourself at different stages in your souls evolution, how does this happen? Did I request this subconsciously at first and eventually became more aware that I could connect consciously with experience? Is this a dormant skill that was activated during my awakening? What am I seeing in these images, are they beings tied to me? During my social memory complex appearance, one of the images in the crystals I photographed was merged into the social memory complex that I could see everywhere I looked, so I know that that entity is definitely tied to me. And the images turned to scenes… did that happen at my request once again subconsciously? How can I understand what these images are trying to tell me? Even if you have links to any of your specific articles that may help, I’d appreciate some direction. 

Thank you once again, because I’d love to understand this phenomenon more deeply in order to learn more about my true nature in order to be of service.

RE: Crystal Ring Images - omcasey - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 06:11 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Now the questions…
If you are connecting to an aspect of yourself at different stages in your souls evolution, how does this happen? Did I request this subconsciously at first and eventually became more aware that I could connect consciously with experience? Is this a dormant skill that was activated during my awakening? What am I seeing in these images, are they beings tied to me? During my social memory complex appearance, one of the images in the crystals I photographed was merged into the social memory complex that I could see everywhere I looked, so I know that that entity is definitely tied to me. And the images turned to scenes… did that happen at my request once again subconsciously? How can I understand what these images are trying to tell me? Even if you have links to any of your specific articles that may help, I’d appreciate some direction. 

Thank you once again, because I’d love to understand this phenomenon more deeply in order to learn more about my true nature in order to be of service.

Do you have the idea that we are the designers of our own life experience?  (  I do  )

I feel that from what we could call a wider consciousness state we go into certain action with ourself in this more narrow consciousness space. This could be visualized as a city, within a state, within a country, within a planet. - the wider terrains do at all times contain its more narrow constraints, and naturally 'feed into' those more narrow constraints. We each have certain experience sets through which have gained certain skills. When we see someone with a skill it can trigger something within us, that when fueled with a passionate desire can activate what lay dormant within us - yes. In my own case it was intersecting with ET artist, Kesara, Christine Dennett.

This is what triggered me, and activated the skill I now exhibit with the crystals. Initially, in fact, it is what activated a skill I already consciously knew I possessed with deep level connection; connecting with the cleared neural pathways of others to 'download' if you will, a certain skill set within myself. This is gone into in that link. All of this, let me say, is exactly why we all have to come out of our closets now. There is a time for lingering back, and a time for forging full throttle ahead. When the time comes for us we either ride that wave or let it pass. I chose TO RIDE. The importance of this is great, for intersecting with one another is key to our collective unfoldment.

There are many I will activate. ( as Christine first activated me. ( there are many you also potentially will.

"What am I seeing in these images, are they beings tied to me?"

Only you know what it is you are seeing. But to add, in a very general sense to the idea you may already carry: there are 1 ) elemental beings, the beings who compose the make-up of the stone(s) themselves, 2 ) planetary beings, who may transmit through but generally not intentionally, 3 ) galactic level beings, who you either may pick up on, and/or who may come into the awareness of you and attempt to connect, 4 ) universal level beings, who do not embody or incarnate in the worlds, 5 ) life-between-life beings. There are also the records of the rocks/stones, and data deliberately encoded into them. Any and all of this is possible in the scheme of what is you are picking up on. 

"And the images turned into scenes....."

Yes it is not possible to truly separate consciousness from its environment - at this moment, for instance, you are where you are ( it is a whole scene not just you ), and with where you are is data of how you came to be there. It is also not possible to truly separate a being from its story. It is all there, it is all at once, it is all accessible. If an experience has come to you, you have in some way drawn it to you - yes. The subconscious and conscious work in union.

"How can I understand what these images are trying to tell me?"

In a nutshell, keep working with the phenomena and keep asking questions - IN the questions are the answers. Pick up on them, at least as often as you are the data coming through the crystals. Log everything, come at this seriously if this is truly what you are choosing. Diligent practice and study. Remember, the log you make today ( and each day ) is a message to the you that is in the future. It is how you are going to speak to yourself through time. I would be nowhere had I not began to make the written and video logs.

I have my own boards, where I am more available, in the event you want to get serious. -- connect !!
theGTC forum board

Casey

RE: Crystal Ring Images - Spiritualchaos - 05-19-2022

(05-18-2022, 11:48 PM)omcasey Wrote: Do you have the idea that we are the designers of our own life experience?  (  I do  )

I feel that from what we could call a wider consciousness state we go into certain action with ourself in this more narrow consciousness space. This could be visualized as a city, within a state, within a country, within a planet. - the wider terrains do at all times contain its more narrow constraints, and naturally 'feed into' those more narrow constraints. We each have certain experience sets through which have gained certain skills. When we see someone with a skill it can trigger something within us, that when fueled with a passionate desire can activate what lay dormant within us - yes. In my own case it was intersecting with ET artist, Kesara, Christine Dennett.

This is what triggered me, and activated the skill I now exhibit with the crystals. Initially, in fact, it is what activated a skill I already consciously knew I possessed with deep level connection; connecting with the cleared neural pathways of others to 'download' if you will, a certain skill set within myself. This is gone into in that link. All of this, let me say, is exactly why we all have to come out of our closets now. There is a time for lingering back, and a time for forging full throttle ahead. When the time comes for us we either ride that wave or let it pass. I chose TO RIDE. The importance of this is great, for intersecting with one another is key to our collective unfoldment.

There are many I will activate. ( as Christine first activated me. ( there are many you also potentially will.

"What am I seeing in these images, are they beings tied to me?"

Only you know what it is you are seeing. But to add, in a very general sense to the idea you may already carry: there are 1 ) elemental beings, the beings who compose the make-up of the stone(s) themselves, 2 ) planetary beings, who may transmit through but generally not intentionally, 3 ) galactic level beings, who you either may pick up on, and/or who may come into the awareness of you and attempt to connect, 4 ) universal level beings, who do not embody or incarnate in the worlds, 5 ) life-between-life beings. There are also the records of the rocks/stones, and data deliberately encoded into them. Any and all of this is possible in the scheme of what is you are picking up on. 

"And the images turned into scenes....."

Yes it is not possible to truly separate consciousness from its environment - at this moment, for instance, you are where you are ( it is a whole scene not just you ), and with where you are is data of how you came to be there. It is also not possible to truly separate a being from its story. It is all there, it is all at once, it is all accessible. If an experience has come to you, you have in some way drawn it to you - yes. The subconscious and conscious work in union.

"How can I understand what these images are trying to tell me?"

In a nutshell, keep working with the phenomena and keep asking questions - IN the questions are the answers. Pick up on them, at least as often as you are the data coming through the crystals. Log everything, come at this seriously if this is truly what you are choosing. Diligent practice and study. Remember, the log you make today ( and each day ) is a message to the you that is in the future. It is how you are going to speak to yourself through time. I would be nowhere had I not began to make the written and video logs.

I have my own boards, where I am more available, in the event you want to get serious. -- connect !!
theGTC forum board

Casey

Thank you very much for your detailed and thoughtful reply. I do agree we are designers of our own experiences. I can feel it all the time, I can see it in the synchronicities around me, the patterns in my life, the feelings that have lead me to one destination yet not another, the catalysts that appear all together in a theme. It’s all intricately woven in a tapestry of ultimate detail and precision. I look forward to learning more with each and every experience.

That is very cool that you were activated by another, while you helped me by seeing your post about crystals. I appreciate you sharing that with me. It has awakened a curiosity in me to see what other things I can do. I have been studying patterns in my life for a very long time, so definitely have the passion and motivation to look into these things further, and I shall. 

I love your attitude about coming out of the closet. I have to admit it seems appropriate that you said that, because after I posted my original post, I got a private message from a board member suggesting I’m “seeing things” and sent me a link to an scientific article about seeing faces in images, and they seemed (from my point of view) strangely bothered by my faith and acceptance in my true self. It’s a pretty odd thing to say to someone on these boards of all places. I wasn’t upset by this, just sad that there are so many others who believe sharing this kind of information is linked to the physical mind only, or as I have been accused of several times in my earlier years, that these “unexplained things” were just linked to mental illness. I’ve seen and experienced way too many things to know this isn’t true. I can see the design in my life, how these things happen as I have planned for. I can see how everyone’s journey’s are connected and linked in so many wonderful ways. 

Regarding the crystals, I did notice that there are some images that are in the crystals (but not the rings) that never seem to go away and had the feeling they may be tied to the crystal itself. Thank you for explaining the different kinds of phenomena tied to these crystals, I will keep these in mind as I move forward with my journey to be of service.

Quote:Yes it is not possible to truly separate consciousness from its environment - at this moment, for instance, you are where you are ( it is a whole scene not just you ), and with where you are is data of how you came to be there. It is also not possible to truly separate a being from its story. It is all there, it is all at once, it is all accessible. If an experience has come to you, you have in some way drawn it to you - yes. The subconscious and conscious work in union.

This is such a beautiful explanation and makes perfect sense to me. Thank you for this description as it really helps put into words what I am feeling inside. 

Thank you for answering the questions I have for now, I’m sure I’ll come up with some more. I appreciate the guidance and support. Love and light to you and thank you once again.

RE: Crystal Ring Images - omcasey - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 08:48 AM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: I love your attitude about coming out of the closet. I have to admit it seems appropriate that you said that, because after I posted my original post, I got a private message from a board member suggesting I’m “seeing things” and sent me a link to an scientific article about seeing faces in images, and they seemed (from my point of view) strangely bothered by my faith and acceptance in my true self. It’s a pretty odd thing to say to someone on these boards of all places. I wasn’t upset by this, just sad that there are so many others who believe sharing this kind of information is linked to the physical mind only, or as I have been accused of several times in my earlier years, that these “unexplained things” were just linked to mental illness. I’ve seen and experienced way too many things to know this isn’t true. I can see the design in my life, how these things happen as I have planned for. I can see how everyone’s journey’s are connected and linked in so many wonderful ways. 

It is a very interesting thing about coming out into the open.

In the open we are much harder to hit, we are out here, our name is out here and with this are ( also ) all those who support us. All is fair game for the discussion. In this is the opportunity to correct much of what is still in need of correction. The opportunity to snap many out of their trance. There is no greater service. The 'tool' we are using by which to do this is what it is, the tool is not so important as what the tool is designed to help do. Remember this. The service is always first to life itself, and the living.

Do you find it interesting as well, that in the choice to work together in service with the stones, the inclination within some will be to cast them at us? In many of the lifetimes in which we have been chosen for this service, we have indeed, literally been stoned. - burned, drowned, dragged, etc.. The metaphors never cease to astound me. So, yes, many of these moments we are here now to help heal. Consider that out in the open, the wide open, we are as they say "nothing but net". The stones go right through. Stand---and get to work.

It is more important that the many of us CONNECT, nothing is more important than this.

Staying in the shadows, the opportunities for being pushed further down - abound. ( you are kept to yourself all alone )

Coming out into the full light is a process - begin, then accelerate.

There is no stopping you once you do.

No. fear.

RE: Crystal Ring Images - omcasey - 05-19-2022

Having said this above, I now wish to further support you, ( in the eyes of those who are not ).

The photos you have shared here with us depict the approximate arena in which I first began my own exploration.

Had I put on the brakes due to the onslaught of comments about "pareidolia" I would never have arrived at where I am now in my process. I would never have been able to touch all those I will - returning the magic, wonder, and JOY back to those who have lost this. It is only the beginning. The crystal CONTACT, is about so much more than the pictures, as I know you know. It is first about growing into a level of purity within ourselves, that allow us to create that shareable wave. We, and our intent must be pure in order to do this. Only then will the elemental realm agree to co-operate with us and render our Inner self and knowing to the world. When this happens, what appears in your frames will graduate from what they are and depict now to this : ( these are for those still in old patterns and doubt ) :

[Image: screen-shot-2022-04-09-at-5.59.22-pm.jpeg]

[Image: screen-shot-2022-04-03-at-8.44.17-pm.jpeg]

[Image: screen-shot-2022-04-02-at-1.42.55-pm.png]

The crystals can, will and DO act as an extension of our consciousness.

Have no doubt and aim unwaveringly forward.

We have work to do.

Casey

RE: Crystal Ring Images - Diana - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 06:45 PM)omcasey Wrote: Have no doubt and aim unwaveringly forward.

We have work to do.

Casey

I second this sentiment. 

I wouldn't worry about the judgments or assessments of others. Follow your own path. Even within the scientific community it is acknowledged that we actually know very little about existence.

RE: Crystal Ring Images - Spiritualchaos - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 06:26 PM)omcasey Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 08:48 AM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: I love your attitude about coming out of the closet. I have to admit it seems appropriate that you said that, because after I posted my original post, I got a private message from a board member suggesting I’m “seeing things” and sent me a link to an scientific article about seeing faces in images, and they seemed (from my point of view) strangely bothered by my faith and acceptance in my true self. It’s a pretty odd thing to say to someone on these boards of all places. I wasn’t upset by this, just sad that there are so many others who believe sharing this kind of information is linked to the physical mind only, or as I have been accused of several times in my earlier years, that these “unexplained things” were just linked to mental illness. I’ve seen and experienced way too many things to know this isn’t true. I can see the design in my life, how these things happen as I have planned for. I can see how everyone’s journey’s are connected and linked in so many wonderful ways. 

It is a very interesting thing about coming out into the open.

In the open we are much harder to hit, we are out here, our name is out here and with this are ( also ) all those who support us. All is fair game for the discussion. In this is the opportunity to correct much of what is still in need of correction. The opportunity to snap many out of their trance. There is no greater service. The 'tool' we are using by which to do this is what it is, the tool is not so important as what the tool is designed to help do. Remember this. The service is always first to life itself, and the living.

Do you find it interesting as well, that in the choice to work together in service with the stones, the inclination within some will be to cast them at us? In many of the lifetimes in which we have been chosen for this service, we have indeed, literally been stoned. - burned, drowned, dragged, etc.. The metaphors never cease to astound me. So, yes, many of these moments we are here now to help heal. Consider that out in the open, the wide open, we are as they say "nothing but net". The stones go right through. Stand---and get to work.

It is more important that the many of us CONNECT, nothing is more important than this.

Staying in the shadows, the opportunities for being pushed further down - abound.  ( you are kept to yourself all alone )

Coming out into the full light is a process - begin, then accelerate.

There is no stopping you once you do.

No. fear.

Thank you. This was motivating and inspirational all at once.