Bring4th
The Law of One Research Website - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: The Law of One Research Website (/showthread.php?tid=20020)

The Law of One Research Website - mthloor - 05-18-2022

I created a website a few months ago to share my research about The Law of One, as well as surrounding or related material.  The intention of it was to sort of create a portal or central repository of all my research online.  The website includes Law of One-related links to other websites, as well as an explorable and searchable archive of my research.  The website and website material seems like a continual work in progress.

Here is the link to the website:

RE: The Law of One Research Website - mthloor - 05-22-2022

(05-20-2022, 04:06 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Could please list everything that is considered "your own" research specifically to the Law of One? I visited your website and all I saw was a reiteration of everything that llresearch.org has mentioned. I see your website as more of a dictionary or index.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for replying.  Yes, I just started this website a few months ago, it can be a lot of work.  I had also started a "discussion" area for the website where a deeper analysis of various subjects could be undertaken, and currently it's hidden as private, and I might not use it (I realize the analytical discussions can be done here, and with others).

One of the reasons that I posted a link to the website here is actually for Google Search reasons; it seems that, while a new website can be crawled and indexed rather quickly, it takes a while (maybe a few months?) before the website can appear via keyword searches.  Thus, I felt it would be harmless to post a link here, so as to have a possibility people might look at it. 

I am also working on a book.  I can say, that.. trying to compile such information, such as deeper analysis, seems rather daunting, as the Law of One is not exactly tangible, and the information is mostly based upon channeled sources.  So it seems everyone has to figure things out.

I appreciate your feedback as it's good to get opinions and views from others.  This is the first time I have done this, lol..

Hello again everyone, I feel like I need to clarify some things.

Part of my efforts are to sort of show how other people and groups are related to Law of One material, the material that was channeled through the L/L Research group.  Those include the relationship to David Wilcock, Wynn Free and Terry Brown, the late Dr. Andrija Puharich (who apparently was an acquaintance  as well as maybe a friend of the L/L Research group, and his channelling partners Phyllis Schlemmer and Sir John Whitemore who brought forth the "Council of Nine" channelings), Gene Roddenberry, and Uri Geller (who was brought to the US by Andrija Puharich, and who also appeared to have been a friend or acquaintance of the L/L Research group).  All of these groups seem to have had either a direct or indirect relationship with the L/L Research group and their channeled Law of One material, and I wanted to share this with the world (as it does not seem many if anyone else has publicly done this).

I decided to name my research website "The Law of One Research", as the Law of One material from the L/L Research group really seemed to move me when I discovered it on my own in the early 2010's.  I have researched many other esoteric things, but I wanted to make the Law of One material the central focus of what I share, as it seems important (Ra seemed to imply that the concepts are universally known). 

I just wanted to share my interpretations of the Law of One material, as well as surrounding research.  Sort of to add to the tapestry and mosaic of research about  the Law of One material that is publicly available (which, quite frankly, there does not seem a plethora of throughout the Earth).

I do not consider myself a wanderer, but perhaps a "seeker".  I do not purport to say that I understand everything about the Law of One, or say that I can teach it like some sort of guru.  Rather, I think that I am trying to understand it like anyone else (and perhaps that could go on infinitely).

I really want to post my material totally free for the world, just to freely share my own research.  I do not have any plans to monetize my research.  I am also shy about adding a PayPal button to my website (I do not feel I deserve that).

I sincerely apologize if anyone misconstrues my intentions.  I just started posting here, and I appreciate the feedback as it can help to improve the work.

As of now I would like to remain anonymous.  The moniker I have chosen for myself is "Marcus Thadeus Horatio".

Thank you everyone, and may love be with you.

RE: The Law of One Research Website - Diana - 05-22-2022

(05-22-2022, 03:31 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I don't think you actually answered my question. What research is yours? All I see is plagiarism. If you renamed your website to something like "Law of One Resource" then maybe I would be willing to spread the word. There is also no information as to who you are precisely. As far as I can tell your website sounds like you are the one who came up with all that knowledge. Someone who has been to llresearch.org first then gone to your website would understand where you got the material from. However, a first time visitor who had never heard of the Ra Material may think you are the original researcher.

I saw that the website names Don, Carla, and Jim as the group responsible for the Ra material. ?

Hi, I also wanted to clarify that my book is intended to be a free downloadable PDF on my website.  Thanks.

I want to say that I have been feeling a bit sad and hurt as it seems I am constantly being attacked and accused here.  I have known about this forum for a few years, and have been hesitant to post anything (or read anything), as it seems anyone can post anything.  I am also starting to wonder if I should have posted this here.

I really intended the website to be a service to others.  Why is it wrong to share one's thoughts about the channelled L/L Research website Law of One material? I'm actually a bit scared now.. because is everyone here so mean to others like this?  Accusatory?  

Really, I posted this link because I had learned from learning how to make websites about something called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).  I have been trying to make my website keyword searchable in search engines.  

I feel like I now made a mistake in posting this here.  If the moderators want to delete this thread, that would be fine.

I was hesitant to say this (out of fear of being attacked more), but I guess I will.  The one I mentioned known as Wynn Free has a friend, Terry Brown, who channels a group that calls itself "Ra-A'an".  Ra-A'an is supposedly a composite of the Ra group, and Elohim (the Council of A'an as they refer to themselves).  They have a Wednesday call in internet radio show where anyone can submit questions.  I asked Ra-A'an a few years ago if I should share my research about The Law of One, and the answer was along the lines of 'yes, and many people would want to read your research'.  I mentioned I was thinking of a website or book, and the answer was sort of either one would be ok.

Wynn Free was a personal friend of Carla and had even met her, as well as Jim.  They corresponded, and Carla was also on his shows a few times.  Jim has been on his shows a few times.  Wynn Free has a connection to David Wilcock, and they wrote "The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?" together in 2004.  I have only corresponded a few times with Wynn Free via email, as well as submitting questions to their show.

Here is link for Wynn Free's website: Intelligent Infinity  .  He also has a page with recordings of their shows, but apparently it is down for now.

I just want to say that I feel taken aback because I did not expect people on this forum to be like this.  Is everyone here like this?  I thought that this forum would be high vibration, the way Carla intended it to be.  It feels like I suddenly time travelled into the medieval witch hunts, or The Spanish Inquisition.

RE: The Law of One Research Website - Sacred Fool - 05-22-2022

(05-22-2022, 10:02 PM)mthloor Wrote: I want to say that I have been feeling a bit sad and hurt as it seems I am constantly being attacked and accused here.  I have known about this forum for a few years, and have been hesitant to post anything (or read anything), as it seems anyone can post anything.  I am also starting to wonder if I should have posted this here.

Hi there, mthloor, and I hope your experience here improves for you over time.

Within reason, "anyone can post anything" here, and that's exactly what happened.  You posted anything and then other people posted anything.  What I'm trying to say is that we're all doing the best we can to learn by exploring catalyst, and it may be that if you inquire more deeply regarding the catalyst you received, you may learn more.  Or not.  I don't know.  But that's what I might do in your position, inquire more deeply about other people's feelings and thoughts in response to your project.  Obviously, such knowledge might help better inform you of what you are experiencing.

I hope this helps and does not come across as condescending.  I just think you might like to learn more.  If so, I expect you will find others here far more friendly than it now appears to you.

RE: The Law of One Research Website - Diana - 05-22-2022

I don't see anything wrong or plagiaristic about the screenshots, or what I saw of the website.

Maybe you could give Mthloor the benefit of the doubt Quincunx?

We do all—I hope—have freedom of speech. What's wrong with starting a website about the LOO? Aren't we all doing our own research? The word "research" is not solely owned by L/L.

RE: The Law of One Research Website - Louisabell - 05-23-2022

Mthloor, I hope you have not been discouraged to continue your research. I very much hope that the idea that the Law of One was channeled as a gift to humanity continues to live on, and that the Ra Material is not held down and thought to be owned by only a few.

In defence of mthloor, the excerpts written on their website appear to be original, therefore likely to be mthloor's own work. The website also links to llresearch's site and credits the authors of the channeled material by Ra. I would therefore consider mthloor's website to not be plagiarism, but protected by fair use. This is only my personal opinion, not legal advice.

Edit: Dictionary definition of fair use for reference:
"(in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder."

RE: The Law of One Research Website - LeiwoUnion - 05-23-2022

Those residing in quiet approval/acceptance ofter sit quietly in the dark corners of this sphere (spot the paradox). Unfortunately this form of action doesn't really present the true intentions and thoughts well here, as a more direct approach is often quite necessary. Try to keep this in mind, and continue expressing faith in your own work. Contemplation while having trust in yourself helps much. All is catalyst; this is my understanding.

RE: The Law of One Research Website - Aion - 05-27-2022

(05-18-2022, 09:24 PM)mthloor Wrote: I created a website a few months ago to share my research about The Law of One, as well as surrounding or related material.  The intention of it was to sort of create a portal or central repository of all my research online.  The website includes Law of One-related links to other websites, as well as an explorable and searchable archive of my research.  The website and website material seems like a continual work in progress.

Here is the link to the website:

Hey there mthloor, thanks for sharing.

It seems to me you're up front about what you're researching, summarized by what you said here.

Quote:Yes, the creator of this website hopes to show how others such as David Wilcock, Wynn Free, Dr. Andrija Puharich, Gene Roddenberry, Uri Geller, and others, might be either directly or indirectly interrelated with the Law of One information that was channeled by the L/L Research group, and how this may indirectly add to the validity of the Law of One information.

Definitely other folks have seen similar connections and tried to tie together different researches under the philosophy, so I see no issues with what you are working on here. I can see how it might be confusing to some, but it doesn't appear to me that you're trying to take any credit for L/L's work or anything. 

There is a book called The Children of the Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis that is an interesting other look at the Law of One.

It's interesting you also note the Council of Nine and Andrija Puharich as I am quite fascinated with the The Book of Knowledge: Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak whom also was apparently working with the Nine.

There is a very neat little table where Ra is mentioned as an intelligence that helps create worlds for 'testing the programs of the Father'. It is a peculiar but interesting book.

However, in its writing and expression, it is totally opposite of the Ra Material. It is full of jargon of specialized knowledge that is more or less opaque.

The Ra Material on the other hand is incredibly transparent, even if it has its own jargon as well.

Whereas Ra reveals the overall scheme, this kind of works seems to take a microscope to the idea of evolution of density and the transition from the current state to higher.

It does seem that in order to get the "whole picture", you have to combine multiple 'slants on the same information' as Ra might put it, so as to flesh out the thoughts.