Bring4th
Quick and Cruel catalyst - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Quick and Cruel catalyst (/showthread.php?tid=20021)

Quick and Cruel catalyst - AnthroHeart - 05-19-2022

Is quick and cruel catalyst something that only happens in 3D?

When you get to higher density, is the catalyst still quick and cruel?

What about nonphysical reality, where you create with your mind?
If you have a slip of thought, or a lapse of thought, will you be assaulted
by some catalyst of the mind like in 5D or 6D?

95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

RE: Quick and Cruel catalyst - LeiwoUnion - 05-19-2022

I'll ask you this in turn; how could catalyst be quick and cruel without veil? Cruelty can only exist in the mind of a veiled entity. If the metaphysical pathway, or reason for catalyst is visible and obvious, how can it be considered cruel, and not 'deserved'? Hard, perhaps, or complicated, but not really cruel. This is my understanding, and thus merely an opinion.

RE: Quick and Cruel catalyst - Sacred Fool - 05-19-2022

I think the point of the complete passage is not about dodging difficult catalyst, but is about reaching an internal freedom where one is able to accept the full 360 degrees of possible experience with complete equanimity because one has moved from identifying with the "small self" to experiencing self as consciousness, as the Creatrix/Creator, as all phenomenal/vibrational disturbance of the one original thought.

Quote:95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

RE: Quick and Cruel catalyst - Quincunx - 05-20-2022

-------

RE: Quick and Cruel catalyst - meadow-foreigner - 05-21-2022

Quote:AnthroHeart

Is quick and cruel catalyst something that only happens in 3D?

No.

Quote:When you get to higher density, is the catalyst still quick and cruel?

There is more understanding and more easeness of existence at higher densities. That, however, doesn't necessarily imply absence of quick and cruel catalysts, as choices beget consequences.

Quote:What about nonphysical reality, where you create with your mind?

The functioning is fundamentally the same, though reality is sensibly different. Also, on 4-D and above you are not constricted by a single incarnational perspective, as it is on 3-D.

Quote:If you have a slip of thought, or a lapse of thought, will you be assaulted
by some catalyst of the mind like in 5D or 6D?

Just because you graduated from elementary school, you don't cease to apply its knowledge on high school. The same principle applies for 3-D in regards to higher densities.