Bring4th
Entities incarnating for harvest. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Entities incarnating for harvest. (/showthread.php?tid=20065)

Entities incarnating for harvest. - Phoenix - 06-19-2022

I thought the highlighted part was interesting. I wonder where these entities are or what they are doing but it strikes me in order to have enough negative polarisation to harvest these people would have to be born into the deep state (also, is the question whether these people would have human bodies like we perceive them, since there is basically no way for us to confirm that others are human as we experience them). When you hear about a sociopath in the midst of normal people, and service to others people, it strikes me that those people would not have the resources to polarise negatively for sure so it would be considered too much of a risk to the negative?

I also wonder here whether the reference to 'inner civilisations' is relevant to the David Wilcock sort of paradigm that there are breakaway civilisations living within earth that are positively polarised and trying to help?

Does anyone have any thoughts on these thoughts?:

17.1:

The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the instreaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - meadow-foreigner - 06-19-2022

(06-19-2022, 04:33 AM)Phoenix Wrote: I thought the highlighted part was interesting. I wonder where these entities are or what they are doing but it strikes me in order to have enough negative polarisation to harvest these people would have to be born into the deep state (also, is the question whether these people would have human bodies like we perceive them, since there is basically no way for us to confirm that others are human as we experience them). When you hear about a sociopath in the midst of normal people, and service to others people, it strikes me that those people would not have the resources to polarise negatively for sure so it would be considered too much of a risk to the negative?

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

From an incarnate human perspective, the logic in negative societal organizations has the guise of order, predictability.

Picture a window being opened and, before yourself, a whole new world of beingness appears. This is the mentioned delineation of 4-D.

While some, on the same scenario, choose to engage in repression of newness, others understand and accept it as being also who they are.

In the case of repression to 'keep order', there is negativity; and it has been occurring over the last decades on human society, notably after the event of WTC, and lately with the social repression brought by the pandemic.

Negativity needs to have an enemy outside to enforce cohesion. It has no understanding of the totality of the Creation. It is incomplete.

As for what you termed pathological, keep in mind that labels rarely are imbued in understanding; rather in separation.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - ada - 06-19-2022

My only thought on the matter is that it is not beneficial for the positive path to focus on what the negative work or peoples are.
It is entrapping like deep conspiracy theories. It eats at the mind and gives no peace, no matter how much one digs it only creates space for doubt.
Much like a dream where anything imaginable is possible. Your focus, attention, and faith are powerful as you are the dreamer and the dream itself.
With so much noise and what if's, it is often difficult to find peace and clarity.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - Phoenix - 06-19-2022

(06-19-2022, 06:29 AM)ada Wrote: My only thought on the matter is that it is not beneficial for the positive path to focus on what the negative work or peoples are.
It is entrapping like deep conspiracy theories. It eats at the mind and gives no peace, no matter how much one digs it only creates space for doubt.
Much like a dream where anything imaginable is possible. Your focus, attention, and faith are powerful as you are the dreamer and the dream itself.
With so much noise and what if's, it is often difficult to find peace and clarity.

I don't agree. For instance, when I found out the truth behind the music industry, I came very quickly away from a lot of very dysfunctional beliefs that were completely derailing my life.

Also, I have a question for you ada, what is it that makes you think you are in a position to advise me on anything in particular? I brought up a question for discussion, did I ask for your spiritual guidance in my life?

I think I'll be off. This forum used to be a place full of discussion and activity. Now it is more like a shrine to toxic positivity. If you say anything at all, like anything at all you get a whole bunch of weird cultish nay sayers explaining to you why you were wrong in having an individual opinion.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - Quincunx - 06-19-2022

-------

I apologize for my intrusive thoughts Pheonix, I hesitated a few times before posting this as I knew it is not exactly what you asked or hoped to discuss. I am no better nor can I decide or advise what is right or wrong for you. This came as purely out of my own experience in the past dealing and digging into these same ideas and concepts. So I do not think you are wrong in any way. I thought to myself that there would be no harm and most likely my post will be left as unimportant, I guess I still have much to learn. I am sorry and do hope to not become the reason for your departure from these forums.

(06-19-2022, 03:05 PM)ada Wrote: I apologize for my intrusive thoughts Pheonix, I hesitated a few times before posting this as I knew it is not exactly what you asked or hoped to discuss. I am no better nor can I decide or advise what is right or wrong for you. This came as purely out of my own experience in the past dealing and digging into these same ideas and concepts. So I do not think you are wrong in any way. I thought to myself that there would be no harm and most likely my post will be left as unimportant, I guess I still have much to learn. I am sorry and do hope to not become the reason for your departure from these forums.

Very well, I am returning because of persistent pressure in meditation and right ear ringing when I come back on the site. It was not specifically directed at you really I have noticed it and ignored it before and noticed it a lot when I have looked around the site in general. But I think it is more uncomfortable if an individual is targeted with these kinds of statements so that's what I went with.

I agree in personal and therapeutic work focus on the negative goes nowhere. I feel personally, like I alluded to that a certain degree of wisdom into the machinations of societies negative nature is highly, highly necessary; and even at times should take precedence over positive work. I don't have a need to explain these here but I still believe that.

As a general point I do not think there is any particular damage to saying, 'oh maybe those negative folks incarnated to do x'. Especially since some of us will have sociopaths and whatnot in our personal lives and the discussions of these patterns is of general importance.

(06-19-2022, 05:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Very well, I am returning because of persistent pressure in meditation and right ear ringing when I come back on the site. It was not specifically directed at you really I have noticed it and ignored it before and noticed it a lot when I have looked around the site in general. But I think it is more uncomfortable if an individual is targeted with these kinds of statements so that's what I went with.

I agree in personal and therapeutic work focus on the negative goes nowhere. I feel personally, like I alluded to that a certain degree of wisdom into the machinations of societies negative nature is highly, highly necessary; and even at times should take precedence over positive work. I don't have a need to explain these here but I still believe that.

As a general point I do not think there is any particular damage to saying, 'oh maybe those negative folks incarnated to do x'. Especially since some of us will have sociopaths and whatnot in our personal lives and the discussions of these patterns is of general importance.

I appreciate you not dismissing me and explaining your point of view and understanding.

If I may comment my thinking on the last part that you wrote, I think that true negative entities, those who have already made the choice and graduated to 4th+ negative will not wander back to a 3rd density planet, especially one that has already created positive 4th density energies as suggested in the Law of One material.
It would be much more beneficial, and less risky to them to work from where they have full power and awareness.
But that does not mean that there are no entities practicing and making a choice of negative path here, it's just that while they are still here on earth they may be regarded as 3rd density 'neutral' beings, their polarity may sway from one side to another, until the experience is entirely over and they are harvested to their choosing. 
That is why I often reply to such threads and suggest to try and not focus on who and what are negative incarnate here, because they still have a choice and harvest to make until this experience is entirely over. Or if they decide to move on to another.

At least that is what I think.. 
What do you think?
(I apologize for my sluggish English and writing)

(06-19-2022, 06:13 PM)ada Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 05:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Very well, I am returning because of persistent pressure in meditation and right ear ringing when I come back on the site. It was not specifically directed at you really I have noticed it and ignored it before and noticed it a lot when I have looked around the site in general. But I think it is more uncomfortable if an individual is targeted with these kinds of statements so that's what I went with.

I appreciate you not dismissing me and explaining your point of view and understanding.

If I may comment my thinking on the last part that you wrote, I think that true negative entities, those who have already made the choice and graduated to 4th+ negative will not wander back to a 3rd density planet, especially one that has already created positive 4th density energies as suggested in the Law of One material.
It would be much more beneficial, and less risky to them to work from where they have full power and awareness.
But that does not mean that there are no entities practicing and making a choice of negative path here, it's just that while they are still here on earth they may be regarded as 3rd density 'neutral' beings, their polarity may sway from one side to another, until the experience is entirely over and they are harvested to their choosing. 
That is why I often reply to such threads and suggest to try and not focus on who and what are negative incarnate here, because they still have a choice and harvest to make until this experience is entirely over. Or if they decide to move on to another.

At least that is what I think.. 
What do you think?
(I apologize for my sluggish English and writing)

Yes, thankyou, that is something I had not considered. Entities seeking harvest into negative fourth and perhaps those earlier on the path, not even harvestable, that wish to increase their negative polarity?

In order to understand what I am potentially dealing with in real life or to just consider other peoples experience, it is useful for me to have the theoretical background. For personal reasons I have been considering the potential sociopathy of someone within my family, whose behaviour is very abusive but that I had not considered "how" negative until recent events. For some reason just because it is the way my brain works if it can't exist theoretically then it is outlawed as a possibility.

I did three tarot cards on this individual the other day. It was a burning question as to if this individual really is negative. It was drawn from the entire deck and every one was a major arcana. The first card I drew was 'The Devil'. Even though I also hold different interpretations for this card which I may return to any time, in the context that I was drawing it there is one obvious interpretation.

I see and understand now a little more about the nature of this discussion.

In regard to tarot, I'm not very experienced or knowledgeable on this matter. Although I am sure some members of these forums definitely are.

But if I may ask, what is it that you seek to discover about this person? Or rather how do you think it will aid you/them/others? What can you do about it?
Say that you already understand that this person is acting in unloving and manipulative ways, you can either challenge them and try to force a change, though I think it may lead to further entanglements between you. You may as well just bid them farewell and move on to your own path if at all possible.
But then again you say that this is a family member, so it is a catalyst of your experience, and only you can know why and what is happening.

In general I think that the new and expansive energies causes people who are imbalanced to act in random and unloving ways, practicing their power on others as amusement and with little care, not realizing that they and the other are the same.
I have no idea what can be done about this but praying that things will turn out well eventually..

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - Phoenix - 06-20-2022

(06-19-2022, 08:12 PM)ada Wrote: I see and understand now a little more about the nature of this discussion.

In regard to tarot, I'm not very experienced or knowledgeable on this matter. Although I am sure some members of these forums definitely are.

But if I may ask, what is it that you seek to discover about this person? Or rather how do you think it will aid you/them/others? What can you do about it?
Say that you already understand that this person is acting in unloving and manipulative ways, you can either challenge them and try to force a change, though I think it may lead to further entanglements between you. You may as well just bid them farewell and move on to your own path if at all possible.
But then again you say that this is a family member, so it is a catalyst of your experience, and only you can know why and what is happening.

In general I think that the new and expansive energies causes people who are imbalanced to act in random and unloving ways, practicing their power on others as amusement and with little care, not realizing that they and the other are the same.
I have no idea what can be done about this but praying that things will turn out well eventually..

It would not effect a great deal other than the strictness of the no contact regime, and potentially whether or not to warn others about the potential manipulation. If I were to believe the person does have a conscience I would more likely be open to spending time and energy on them, but obviously to someone who is committed to using that energy for dark purposes, I would not spend that time.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - unity100 - 06-25-2022

Quote:There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

4d vibrations strengthen. Entities are more aware of others' existence, they are more aware that everyone is equal. And that they should treat everyone as equal. They start sensing other people's thoughts and emotions too. This makes many who are unprepared for this, to revert to negative, or 2d (animalistic) self-centered behavior patterns, due to trying to close themselves to outside energies to be with themselves again. This is exacerbated by those who had a mental/social bias that reinforces such alienation from others, or feelings of self-superiority. Like those who think that they are elite, or they are 'chosen', or those who were led to believe that they were 'white' or another race and therefore they were 'superior' to some others like blacks etc. When 4d vibrations get stronger in the positive, its much more difficult to keep up that charade.

Conflict and anger ensue. The entities resort to reactionary patterns. Nationalism, reactionaryism. Religion. Yearning for the society of 100-150 years ago etc.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - flofrog - 06-25-2022

Phoenix, you appear to me to be such a deep searcher in the different threads you have posted on, do trust your instinct, please.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - Phoenix - 06-25-2022

(06-25-2022, 04:23 PM)flofrog Wrote: Phoenix, you appear to me to be such a deep searcher in the different threads you have posted on, do trust your instinct, please.

Thankyou flofrog.

I think that I am not likely to meet a negative 4D wanderer. But they must be incarnating somewhere within the negative heirarchy on this planet. However, a line that always haunted me in the Law of One was that when the channelings were made, people were not requesting any positive presence, only negative presence! This brings up the idea for me that most people in society working casual jobs, like offices and things, were only thinking along negative lines. There was a book that I thought was interesting on this area called something like 'Corporate cults'.

I have no clue on the individual that I spoke about. I have reason obviously to address this question recently. There are dreams going back a long way indicating their might be an issue here, also, when I prayed for him I got a suspicious response. However, due to my current situation I am reading and listening to the bible a lot and I can only hope to stay connected and hope that guidance will work out for me. The idea of how to proceed if this individual is more negative than is comfortable is quite concerning.

Thinking about this LOO quote I suppose the STS entities incarnating here feel a sense of disgust at the idea of positive fourth density? So they may not be fourth density wanderers just those seeking to polarise negative.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - flofrog - 06-25-2022

I think it’s difficult to get a clear understanding of how intricate the negative path may be, since as Ra says, our density is not of understanding. But of course we may have insights.

The peaceful way is most probably, as Ra says, to respect their choices, thank for their service and walk away.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - meadow-foreigner - 06-30-2022

Keep in mind that 4-D, in general, is notably more volatile than 3-D in thoughts, emotions and transient states.

As an illustration, compare a regular human body moving underwater (3-D) then moving throughout air (4-D).

3-D is, in this sense, an opportunity for focus/patience/perseverance work, with a tradeoff of creativity.

4-D is, in this sense, an opportunity for less restrained creative work, with a tradeoff of diffusion of mindfulness, when compared to 3-D planes.

Thus, be attentive to immediate/intense reactions in each Self, as they most often than not are consequences of the intermingling 3rd/4th Densities.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - flow - 07-05-2022

correct, service-to-self entities are mostly incarnating within certain very closed "elite" circles. they may be called families or bloodlines. there are still opportunities for negative polarization outside of these circles of power, for example, one can become a cult leader.
they will be incarnating until the harvest is over and our Earth will finally make the transition into fourth density.

since 1. these negative entities do strive to achieve harvestable negative polarization, and 2. they hold the positions of power, they will try their best to gain full control over this planet, through wars, fear, chaos, famine etc.

RE: Entities incarnating for harvest. - Phoenix - 07-05-2022

Well, as I mentioned in the other thread I knew a girl that went down a bad road. She was once extremely unbelievably sweet and clearly wanted to live. She would write to me things clearly thinking it through as to how she could improve her psychology. But after four months with this guy she became viciously unpleasant and ended her 3rd density journey early.

Of course, I don't really know much but this guys behaviour has not been good for more than a decade. I am unexpectedly reluctant to give details though. But there are a lot of sources that discuss these sorts of behaviours in as how it relates to our more mundane experiences. Stefan Molyneux, who is a philosopher I listen to recently did a show on what he calls a "false victim". People that pretend to be a victim to gain status or some sort of benefit but are not actual victims and do not want to improve their situation.

Also, there are a lot of videos on "narcissists" and such like that. Scapegoating, gaslighting and the rest of it.