Bring4th
What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? (/showthread.php?tid=2007)

Pages: 1 2

What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Lavazza - 12-24-2010

Hey guys, this is probably another one of those impossible questions, but I've been wondering about it lately. Check out this quote:

Quote:26.21 Questioner: Could you give us an example from Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One."

The interesting part for me here is that there is a possibility that someone's spirit could be destroyed without hope of reintegration. So this implies that the soul or spirit (whatever we chose to call it, that non-material aspect of who we are) is made of a something that can be altered by something else... that seems to imply a somethingness, some sort of tangibility however seemingly intangible in our daily experience.

Whatever that somethingness is can somehow be altered with radiation or intense explosions in space/time. Sort of makes me wonder if a soul would experience the same problem if a person was flung on to the surface of a star, or in to a black hole, or was accelerated to the speed of light, etc.

Also as a side question, what if Ra and the confederation had not come to the aid of those in the nuclear blasts? That would have been a loss to the Creator- how is that even possible?

But again, the main thrust of questioning here is, can we know what the soul is made of? Anyone have any ideas of what it might be? Electromagnetic energy, or something else? Or a combination of things?

L&L, E

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Peregrinus - 12-24-2010

An individual spirit is the sum of the arrangement of different levels of vibratory energy, most often called chakras or rays or energy bodies, which provides a singular Creative thought or singular consciousness. It would appear that a nuclear blast (which affects both space/time and time/space) disarranges these so they are no longer functional because they are not in the proper energetic alignment/configuration.

What is lost to the Creator, I would suggest, was the ability to continue singular consciousness and subsequent thought process in the individual spirit complex(es) due to that disarrangement. Because the Creator desires to know itself, this loss is therefore undesirable, which is why further nuclear use was allowed with time/space intervention to prevent this loss.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - turtledude23 - 12-24-2010

Isn't that definition of the spirit the same as Ra's definition of the violet ray energy centre?

I have no idea what the spirit or soul is, any ideas I can come up serve redundant roles to the mind. Is it something that's only activated when someone opens the gateway to intelligent infinity?

UFO sightings went way up during and after the first nuclear detonations (in recorded history), I assume both Orion and Confederation entities were interested in this event for its socio-political ramifications and its time/space ramifications, whatever they are.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Peregrinus - 12-24-2010

(12-24-2010, 04:25 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: Isn't that definition of the spirit the same as Ra's definition of the violet ray energy centre?

Is it? or did Ra say the violet ray was the gateway to the heart of the self?

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - turtledude23 - 12-25-2010

(12-24-2010, 07:35 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:
(12-24-2010, 04:25 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: Isn't that definition of the spirit the same as Ra's definition of the violet ray energy centre?

Is it? or did Ra say the violet ray was the gateway to the heart of the self?

If I remember correctly Ra said violet ray is a sum of the other rays, a way to check on an entities over all status. I could be wrong. If not violet ray then I remember Ra saying something else is that, it just seems like such a waste for this mysterious spirit thing to be nothing more than a calculator that does one thing.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Peregrinus - 12-25-2010

You are correct. The violet is an overall indicator, but just as the automobile is not just the gas gauge, the spirit is not simply the violet ray. Each are the sum of all the parts.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Xplosiw - 12-26-2010

Hey, there is one concept I'm really confused at!

You say, that "don't be afraid, you cannot die". That's true, but how about this nuclear stuff? It seems to me that there really is serious a risk to die, for real... But it doesn't make sense to me! Why would Creator create anything that could destroy itself? I mean, it doesn't make any sense. If it's not acceptable to lose single entity, why did he ever create the possibility to that, by nuclear weapons?

Don't tell me it's free will...

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Focus123 - 12-26-2010

Quote:You say, that "don't be afraid, you cannot die". That's true, but how about this nuclear stuff? It seems to me that there really is serious a risk to die, for real... But it doesn't make sense to me! Why would Creator create anything that could destroy itself? I mean, it doesn't make any sense. If it's not acceptable to lose single entity, why did he ever create the possibility to that, by nuclear weapons?

Good point.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - unity100 - 12-26-2010

(12-26-2010, 10:34 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: Hey, there is one concept I'm really confused at!

You say, that "don't be afraid, you cannot die". That's true, but how about this nuclear stuff? It seems to me that there really is serious a risk to die, for real... But it doesn't make sense to me! Why would Creator create anything that could destroy itself? I mean, it doesn't make any sense. If it's not acceptable to lose single entity, why did he ever create the possibility to that, by nuclear weapons?

Don't tell me it's free will...

free will taken to extreme by local logoi, which will learn that you cannot just allow everything on every level and expect things to come up smoothly and be balanced.

Well, that explains alot. Even though I wouldn't mind, if it was taken away.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Peregrinus - 12-26-2010

Losing those spirits did not remove the infinite nature of the self, only the singular consciousness of those spirits. This might be considered alike to losing one's train of thought along hundreds of thousands of lines (among more than we could theorize counting - infinite). Though not disastrous on the overall scale of the universe as we know it, it was and is undesirable, as it does go against the reasons for these singular thoughts (spirits) in the first place, knowing the self (Creator).

Ceasing further losses through time/space intervention, while still allowing the continuance of free will, was the most logical way to deal with this.

So if we think in material terms, the ball itself is not lost, just the momentum that moves it forward?

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - LsavedSmeD - 12-26-2010

(12-26-2010, 05:36 PM)Xplosiw Wrote: So if we think in material terms, the ball itself is not lost, just the momentum that moves it forward?

It would be like being lost in chaos or trying to remember something, the single-pointedness of self awareness. You wouldn't be loss indefinitely but confused in an entanglement for sometime like when those of maldek destroyed themselves and nobody could make contact with them for hundreds of thousands of years.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Lavazza - 12-26-2010

It does seem a bit unsettling that those focuses of consciousness could really "die" in some way. I think it's a significant point! For example, has this actually happened on some other third density planet somewhere, where higher density friends were unavailable? And if in some way, however unlikely the odds, this were to happen everywhere, would the Creator then effectively "die"?

Interesting indeed.

L&L, E

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Peregrinus - 12-26-2010

Material terms? There is only the illusion of material, for all is energy. Since energy cannot be created nor can it be destroyed; it can only change form, and thus nothing is lost but for what would have been gained through the use of that energy, which is in this case the singular process(es) of thought for The Creator to know itself.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Experience You - 12-26-2010

All identity i.e entities is "lost" coming back to awareness because awareness is all there was to begin with, trough focusing (reflecting) itself as "I am" the games starts, therefore nothing can be lost.

It is always awareness and always focusing and it is also ONE.

All you can have is the experience of losing something, Or gaining something, when you are all there is.

That is why creation is called Maya or illusion.

The experience is real but that is all there will be in that regard.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Aaron - 12-26-2010

I think the spirit is made of the exact same thing that matter is made of, just sped up in wavelength, if that makes sense. If everything is a manifestation of the One Infinite Creator, and everything is in fact this Creator, then the different parts of our experience are the same "thing", but viewed with a different perspective. It just must be the most efficient structure to allow the energy of the Creator to flow through itself in this particular universe.

If we are, in fact, the entire universe, even the entire physical universe, then there is no danger of being caught in a nuclear blast. I think Xplosiw words is perfectly when he makes the momentum analogy. Nothing can be lost because one is everything. I think of it as sort of a "reset". Ra says the mind and body are rendered nonviable (obviously), and the spirit "disarranged". (not made nonviable) So the being then must have to start over. And if a being is never, not once alone in this universe (don't know if that's true), then must our experience always be held by the Creator in some form? (if not, the Akash?)

Even if every soul in the universe were to experience nuclear disarrangement, then wouldn't it just be a "soft reset" for the universe? An interesting part of the trail of experience from Source to Source.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Experience You - 12-26-2010

Aaron you made your post at 1:11 Am (Brazilian time) ;D

Yes exactly, it is just focusing/perception, the source of all entities is infinity and infinity awareness won't fight against itself or destroy itself. Infinity is all there Is. It metabolizes itself, processes itself or in another words sees itself in any possible way but it remains infinity(awareness)

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Protonexus - 12-27-2010

The soul is the record of teaching and learning of a mind/body/spirit complex. It is a crystallization, or pattern of light that is a memory block and dynamic foundation for the direction of the entity. The soul is the vital essence that is the individual and part of the one creator.

The mind, body, and spirit are comprised of a range of electromagnetics or light. The body is usually the more dense slowly oscillating matter which is very temporary/solid, mind is scalable-electrochemical/fluid, spirit is typically the most subtle light which is utilized for communication (of the soul pattern/dna etc.) and collectivity/airy.

All parts or ranges of the fractal jigsaw puzzle that is the creation. All made of light.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Xplosiw - 12-27-2010

Things are now starting to get much clearer for me. Thanks Bring4th for the answers!

The "soft reset", that was suggested by Aaron, would really make sense to me. Since everyone has a Higher Self, that means everyone has "finished" this game, right? So, it would be logical, that nuclear blast couldn't destroy souls completely, they would kind of "force them to reset" or something. Am I making any sense?

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Experience You - 12-27-2010

Think it like this:
Every moment you are destroying and recreating yourself, the source code comes from "nothing" or infinity as awareness and then infinite reflections and focusing of that awareness.

The source is the light when it passes trough the prism it differentiates, even if you could " destroy " one section of colors coming trough, as long you had the light and the prism you can endless create and re-create all the colors.

You can't die or in another words if something exists it exists forever.

Your 5 year old self patterns still exist and All that IS continues to use these patterns in infinite ways to express itself.

What you call "you" is just an illusion, a mask so what we call ONE or infinity can play with itself.

"You" are forever changing and morphing, therefore there is no "you" other then infinity.

You are not the same person you were a week, a day, an hour or a moment ago. It is sort of like selectively reading some traces of code and using the code as in the ways to which direction to go.

Our third density illusion is one of extreme focusing and limitation, that is how we come to believe in linear time and nucleic identities.
It is an wonderful playground to immerse yourself and forget that what you experience is just an interpretation of All that IS and not the true reality.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Aaron - 12-27-2010

(12-27-2010, 05:58 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: Things are now starting to get much clearer for me. Thanks Bring4th for the answers!

The "soft reset", that was suggested by Aaron, would really make sense to me. Since everyone has a Higher Self, that means everyone has "finished" this game, right? So, it would be logical, that nuclear blast couldn't destroy souls completely, they would kind of "force them to reset" or something. Am I making any sense?

That's what I'm thinking. And wouldn't the nuclear blast tool be a favorite of STS entities, who just love to mischievously hinder other selves' progress? Just imagine a bunch of children building block towers. The bad kids are knocking the other kids' blocks down...

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - native - 12-28-2010

The Hiroshima and Nagasaki explanation is quite a word puzzle. I'm not sure that any "resetting" is going on, rather because of the nature of time, events were corrected. Ra speaks of the events as if they had happened, and souls were lost...but because of the simultaneity of time, they were able to correct this.

If a blast involves the loss of the Creator, then it wouldn't serve STS entities either because no polarity is gained through this loss. I can't see a wise 5D STS entity wanting to destroy a part of itself. It doesn't serve them in any way. The fear of nuclear warfare is beneficial to them though. Ra says however that the creation of this technology was desired by Earth's peoples and had nothing to do with outside influences. It also should be noted that Ra says nuclear war is possible in our future.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - unity100 - 12-28-2010

(12-27-2010, 12:19 PM)Aaron Wrote: That's what I'm thinking. And wouldn't the nuclear blast tool be a favorite of STS entities, who just love to mischievously hinder other selves' progress? Just imagine a bunch of children building block towers. The bad kids are knocking the other kids' blocks down...

nuclear blast actually would work against the aims of a negative source. negative mindset seeks to enslave. not destroy. they would only seek to remove/destroy things they cant enslave.

(12-28-2010, 03:51 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: I can't see a wise 5D STS entity wanting to destroy a part of itself.

5d negative entities are still separated from other entities in thought - they dont see others as parts of their selves. this would start to happen in early 6d.

I understand that they realize unification in early 6d is necessary. They view themselves as part of the creation though, and manipulate others accordingly, but I'm not sure that they would wish to use nuclear force given the results.

I had forgotten about them wanting to destroy that which they cannot enslave though. I can't remember the wording and am having trouble finding it. Post it if you can.

(12-28-2010, 05:13 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: I'm having trouble finding where it says they seek to destroy that which they cannot enslave..I can't remember the wording. Link me if you can.

that was not quoted directly from Ra. its my opinion.

tho the situations ll group had with their 5d attacker could be an example to this. it first tries to subvert, when it is not able to do that it tries to kill the entities. this was briefly summarized in regard to pattern of such attacks though, saying that the negative entities would first try to subvert the positives, and if they cant, they try to remove that light source from the planet.

I'm positive there's a passage that states the same idea. It's early in Book 3 I believe.

In the psychic attack they're not necessarily "destroying" anything though..just removing them from the incarnation and placing them in negative time/space.

(12-28-2010, 06:06 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: In the psychic attack they're not necessarily "destroying" anything though..just removing them from the incarnation and placing them in negative time/space.

placing in negative time/space was a rare type of occasion i remember. the normal behavior seems to subvert, or remove.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?category=Ra%20Contact&subcategory=Psychic+Greeting&sc=1&ss=1

by the way a quote caught my eye while checking out :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=62&sc=1&ss=1#23

Quote:62.23 Questioner: Isn’t this unusual that a fifth-density entity then would bother to do this rather than sending a fourth-density servant, shall I say?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Nearly all positive channels and groups may be lessened in their positivity or rendered quite useless by what we may call the temptations offered by the fourth-density negative thought-forms. They may suggest many distortions towards specific information, towards the aggrandizement of the self, towards the flowering of the organization in some political, social, or fiscal way.

These distortions remove the focus from the One Infinite Source of love and light of which we are all messengers, humble and knowing that we, of ourselves, are but the tiniest portion of the Creator, a small part of a magnificent entirety of infinite intelligence.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - Crimson - 12-28-2010

Quote:nuclear blast actually would work against the aims of a negative source. negative mindset seeks to enslave. not destroy. they would only seek to remove/destroy things they cant enslave.

If Earth is becoming 4d+ there is a risk then, since it could be seen as a failure by (-) entities.

RE: What is the soul or spirit made of, exactly? - thefool - 12-28-2010

(12-24-2010, 02:19 PM)Eric Wrote: Hey guys, this is probably another one of those impossible questions, but I've been wondering about it lately. Check out this quote:

Quote:26.21 Questioner: Could you give us an example from Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One."

The interesting part for me here is that there is a possibility that someone's spirit could be destroyed without hope of reintegration. So this implies that the soul or spirit (whatever we chose to call it, that non-material aspect of who we are) is made of a something that can be altered by something else... that seems to imply a somethingness, some sort of tangibility however seemingly intangible in our daily experience.

Whatever that somethingness is can somehow be altered with radiation or intense explosions in space/time. Sort of makes me wonder if a soul would experience the same problem if a person was flung on to the surface of a star, or in to a black hole, or was accelerated to the speed of light, etc.

Also as a side question, what if Ra and the confederation had not come to the aid of those in the nuclear blasts? That would have been a loss to the Creator- how is that even possible?

But again, the main thrust of questioning here is, can we know what the soul is made of? Anyone have any ideas of what it might be? Electromagnetic energy, or something else? Or a combination of things?

L&L, E

I agree with Aaron about the soft reset. Also would like to add that here Ra is talking about Mind/Body/Spirit Complex-
Quote:but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration.

That suggests to me that the cohesiveness of the unit is lost and they are unable to function as a unit. Which is essentially loss of information retained in terms of biases, tendencies and uniqueness of each complex.

This is a loss nonetheless from Ra's perspective but from the creator's perspective (if he/she even has a perspective) really nothing is lost.