Bring4th
Astral Realm - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Astral Realm (/showthread.php?tid=20092)

Astral Realm - AnthroHeart - 07-10-2022

Is the astral realm 3rd or 4th density time/space?

I feel it may be 3rd density time/space because we haven't ascended to 4th density yet.

Or maybe some of us have, at least the beginnings of it, at least briefly.

RE: Astral Realm - tadeus - 07-10-2022

(07-10-2022, 11:41 AM)AnthroHeart Wrote: Is the astral realm 3rd or 4th density time/space?

Can you please define what the "astral realm" is?
I have no concrete notion of such a construct / term.

RE: Astral Realm - AnthroHeart - 07-10-2022

I think 4th density is the 5th dimension.

And that the astral plane is 4th dimension, time/space.

RE: Astral Realm - AnthroHeart - 07-10-2022

(07-10-2022, 12:32 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 11:41 AM)AnthroHeart Wrote: Is the astral realm 3rd or 4th density time/space?

I meant astral plane. The plane where dreams happen.

RE: Astral Realm - Phoenix - 07-10-2022

I think it is the third density of time/ space.

I've been reading Near Death Experience accounts recently and the place is not for the people incarnate on earth. There is a separation. But at the same time we can meet the inhabitants of time/ space when we dream.

It has struck me recently partly from little things I've got from the Michael Newton books and other things that some of the learning experiences souls have on the other side must be on certain other planets, and if we were to meet the dead we might have to be carefully taken to those planets for that experience. Since the inhabitants of time/ space get up to a lot of different things including healing.

RE: Astral Realm - jafar - 07-10-2022

I thought "density" refer to "Soul" / "Identity Enclosure" and not "realm"?

And "Time / Space" is the opposite of "Space / Time".
In "Time / Space" the "soul" / Consciousness Unit doesn't navigate freely on space, but navigate freely on time, similar to the experience of rewinding and forwarding a movie.

My understanding of "Astral Realm" mentioned here is the "Realm" that is experienced by entity's 'Astral Enclosure' or entity's "Astral Layer".
Every human / 3rd density being has many layers / enclosure, and one among it is the "Astral Layer".

Thus experiencing the "Astral Realm" is experiencing in "Space / Time".

Although when an entity is focusing on it's "Astral Layer" the entity can "read the memory" from other "Astral Entity", and during this "reading / experiencing of memory" the entity is experiencing the "Time / Space" of that entity whose memory are being read. That's the reason why I dubbed such experience as "Watching VR Movie".

RE: Astral Realm - tadeus - 07-11-2022

(07-10-2022, 05:16 PM)AnthroHeart Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 12:32 PM)tadeus Wrote:

I meant astral plane. The plane where dreams happen.

O.K.
From the logic side i would say that a dream will happen in the same density as your life - why should it be another density?

There are a couple of texts written by Rudolf Steiner analyzing dreams:

Z W Ö L F T E R   V O R T R A G Stuttgart, 2. September 1906 (german Original, read beginning at page 112)

At the Gates of Spiritual Science GA 95 (english translation)

Quote:The third state is that of dreamless sleep, sleep without consciousness, when nothing comes before the soul. Now if you begin to be aware of higher worlds as a result of inner development, the first indication you will notice is that your dreams become more regular and meaningful. Above all, you will gain knowledge through your dreams, provided only that you pay careful attention to them. Later, you may notice that your dreams become more frequent, until you come to feel that you have been dreaming all night through. Again, you may notice that your dreams are concerned with things which do not exist at all in the outside world and which you cannot possibly experience physically. You will find that in your dreams you no longer see things which originate in the outer world or symbolic conditions such as those I described above, but, as I have just said, you will experience pictures of things which have no existence in the sense-world, and you will then notice that your dreams are saying something important. For instance, you may dream that a friend of yours is in danger from fire and you may see him getting nearer and nearer to the danger. The next day you may learn that this friend was taken ill during the night. You did not actually see him falling ill; you saw a symbolic picture of it. Thus your dreams may be influenced from higher worlds, so that you experience something which does not exist in the physical world; that is how impressions from higher worlds pass over into dreams. This is a very important bridge to higher occult development.

So we have to differ between the different states of sleep.
When we are in the dreamless sleep the higher self is "at home". Ra says that this is the sixth density.

RE: Astral Realm - sillypumpkins - 07-11-2022

Quote:21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their actions.

Maybe relevant?

RE: Astral Realm - tadeus - 07-12-2022

(07-11-2022, 05:48 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:
Quote:21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their actions.

Maybe relevant?

This leads to a new question: What is and how looks a time/space third density ?

I would say that the progress of a soul is of course fixed to the current density of developement, but is expressed mainly within the incarnations in a physical illusion, up to the point living without a physical vehicle.
I think Ra wants to express the inner work and preparation of an incarnation here.

RE: Astral Realm - tadeus - 07-19-2022

There are some interesting explanations and remarks regarding dreams / astral plane in this video, beginning at min. 3 and around min. 9

RE: Astral Realm - jafar - 07-20-2022

Another good description/definition about Dream / Astral Projection

Map of Consciousness & the Astral Plane
https://youtu.be/J7KweY07emc
The diagram:
https://i.imgur.com/GVpSCXL.jpeg

A possible route (among many) towards astral projection.
When you're aware that you're in a dream = Lucid Dream
When you stop the dream inside a lucid dream = Astral Projection