Bring4th
6D negative wanderers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 6D negative wanderers (/showthread.php?tid=20103)

6D negative wanderers - Rolci - 07-14-2022

Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?

Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We withhold it.

I understand the reason for this. My concern is, if it's a 6D negative wanderer, my guess would be for them to have done something BIG. Like leave behind a body of work that looks positive but is sprinkled with hard-core negativity between the lines, like the "shoulds" in the Ten Commandment, just magnitudes more profound. Whenever I think of these lines by Ra, the thing that pops into my head is Islam, and the Koran, and Muhammad. For no reason I should add as I know nothing about any of these 3. But I would imagine a 6D negative SOMETHING LIKE creating a whole new religion that will elicit extremism even in the most devout (or rather ESPECIALLY in the most devout) of the followers, who may become terrorists or something similar, or an "elite". But just as I am writing this I am thinking of the Crusades so it might as well be Christianity, or in fact any religion, so it would be founders of religions.

Does this make sense to anyone? Can this be a fruitful line of questioning, even though Ra have refused to comment? Yes, we should see all as the Creator, I get it. But for some reason I have always felt a need to understand methods of enslavement so I can help others see and recongize when it happens and be able to resist when they are being manipulated.

Thanks for any insight.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - Sacred Fool - 07-14-2022

(07-14-2022, 03:52 PM)Rolci Wrote: But for some reason I have always felt a need to understand methods of enslavement so I can help others see and recongize when it happens and be able to resist when they are being manipulated.

Ra 33.2 Wrote:Harmony, thanksgiving, and praise of opportunities and of the Creator: these are your protection.

Maybe one could say, "More harmony, less worry."

RE: 6D negative wanderers - Quincunx - 07-14-2022

-------

RE: 6D negative wanderers - flow - 07-14-2022

Rolci, one can only help others when help is requested. of course, the request may not always be obvious and direct. but we have to be careful with our unsolicited attempts to help. as Q'uo said: "...To serve another self merely in the way you think other selves need to be served, is, after all, merely a surreptitious way of serving yourself"

according to Q'uo, Mohammed was not 6D negative wanderer, he was 6D positive. there is the topic about Koran and Mohammed around here. Q'uo have stated, that Koran was edited later to make it interspersed with STS material.

regarding Hitler, personally, i don't think he had enough clear mind and unbended will towards STS to become sufficiently polarized. we know quite little about Hitler true biography. some sources suggest he was manipulated, or that he was basically senile towards the end of his life and required large doses of methamphetamine to stay operational. that is not the life of STS adept. Ra gave another option to consider as STS polarized entity in third reich - Himmler.

Ra also mentioned one extremely negatively polarized entity who made large contribution to making of nuclear weapon. he was alive at the time of asking (early 80's) so Ra didn't unveil his name.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - Rolci - 07-15-2022

Thank you for the replies so far. They are each appreciated. True, Hitler probably did not manage to polarize over 95%. But as Flow pointed out, Himmler was doing fine. To that I would like to add that Ra also explained Genghis Khan, Taras Bulba and Rasputin. They each managed to penetrate intelligent infinity. They are each in 4D negative now. We may assume that they were not wanderers, but whether they were or not is beside the point. If they are in 4D now I think we can agree that they were not 5d or higher wanderers.

I do wonder what exactly determines the thickness of any entity's veil in a particular incarnation. Is it random? Is it carefully chosen? By whom? If the entity has reached the level where they plan their own incarnations, do they choose the thickness? Ra says that those 3 negatives "were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings". I assume that means they penetrated the veil to a great degree. By design? Would the veil not have the same usefulness to negative wanderers as to positive ones, to make the life experience have more "weight" be being a greater challenge, requiring more work and untangling?

From Ra saying that knowing who in our history was 6D negative wanderer could be harmful, I gather that it was / they were (a) well-known figure(s). How exacly would knowing the details be harmful? He did talk about what 6D negative is like. Or what a 5D negtive engages in, sitting in a cave, carrying out psychic attacks by thought. Knowing that is not harmful, and knowing the names of Rasputin etc. is not harmful, but knowing some names of 6D would be? Any guesses why? I'm really curious now!

RE: 6D negative wanderers - flow - 07-15-2022

i think Ghengis Khan, Rasputin etc were not wanderers, Ra words most probably indicatevthey were sts atlanteans and polarized sufficiently enough to graduate to 4D through series of incarnations here on earth.

i am of the opinion Ra withdrew information on 6D wanderer because it would violate our free will and thus stripping us of our lessons. imagine for example he would say Osho is 6D negative wanderer..

RE: 6D negative wanderers - Rolci - 07-15-2022

They normally withhold info when it relates to our present or future. They never withhold info about the past normally. So we're talking about someone / a group / people that have left behind some influential body of work. Yes if that's the case I agree we should avoid finding out for our own benefit. However when this is the case they normally just say they can't say due to first distortion, and then Don and we get it. This is not the case here. Notice the word "harmful" in the response and no reference to the first distortion. Something else is going on here. That's how it feels to me anyway.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - Spiritualchaos - 07-15-2022

Post removed.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - tadeus - 07-16-2022

(07-14-2022, 03:52 PM)Rolci Wrote: Does this make sense to anyone?

I get it. But for some reason I have always felt a need to understand methods of enslavement so I can help others see and recongize when it happens and be able to resist when they are being manipulated.

As i understand the Definition of a wanderer, a "negative wanderer" makes no sense, because this being incarnates in a lower density to help others in STO.
Are there any advantages to incarnate into a lower density (maybe behind a veil) to enslave others?

Understanding the methods of (unintential) enslavement is indeed very important.
To recognize the current situation and development it is interesting how a negative fourth density will look like normally?

RE: 6D negative wanderers - "the stumbled one" - 07-16-2022

I too have been curious about the possibilities you question. The law of confusion, chaos, balance, should all be present. The motivation to return here, perhaps a self serving sacrifice for the greater negative, though in itself seems a service to other negative orientations, so becomes a service to other. Is this not the path of negatively orientated densities. There is no logical path to completion of a service to self presence without eventually serving another. The Law of One cleaning service thanks to confusion.

Returning to third density to regain the opportunity to open the heart, and the next step of growth.
Although the distortion, catalyst and journey of the 6th density sts reincarnated as 3rd may influence many along the path to become sts, thus sowing the seeds.
But then again, knowing is not a pre-requisite. Perhaps Ra thought the information harmful and influential to the sts path, affecting catalyst.

[edit: Please pardon my distraction, just had a thought, in the beginning, or at the end, when all is one... is that entity service to other, or service to self? If your the only on in the room, service to self is service to other?]

RE: 6D negative wanderers - zedro - 07-16-2022

(07-16-2022, 03:32 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 03:52 PM)Rolci Wrote: Does this make sense to anyone?

I get it. But for some reason I have always felt a need to understand methods of enslavement so I can help others see and recongize when it happens and be able to resist when they are being manipulated.

As i understand the Definition of a wanderer, a "negative wanderer" makes no sense, because this being incarnates in a lower density to help others in STO.
Are there any advantages to incarnate into a lower density (maybe behind a veil) to enslave others?

Understanding the methods of (unintential) enslavement is indeed very important.
To recognize the current situation and development it is interesting how a negative fourth density will look like normally?

It could be a 6th density wanderer who came from the negative polarity and is wandering to learn about the 6th density lessons of unity. They may not necessarily be acting in an STS manner.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - jafar - 07-17-2022

(07-16-2022, 03:32 AM)tadeus Wrote: As i understand the Definition of a wanderer, a "negative wanderer" makes no sense, because this being incarnates in a lower density to help others in STO.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2019/1102

Q: I’d like to know if there are service-to-self wanderers
Q’uo:
I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. The service-to-self oriented wanderer is much less likely to be in existence because of the great amount of danger that there is in the forgetting process, for each wanderer who wishes to be of service, whether to self or other selves, upon any third-density planet, must-needs then go through the forgetting process, passing through the veil of forgetting, so that its true identity is not known to itself and it must discover that identity as a process of its enlightenment and engaging in the service to others portion of its incarnation. 1 Thus, many wanderers have come to this planet of a positive nature and have had difficulty in remembering the reason for the incarnation, and the path that they had chosen previous to the incarnation to take when here. That does not nullify their effort, nor depolarize their polarity, but removes from them the opportunity to be of the service they had hoped to be.

Thus, the negatively oriented wanderer, well aware of this potential, is quite cautious in making any type of a movement through the veil of forgetting.

However, there have been some few who have done so. These entities have been able to make their presence felt in a manner which one might be likened to the assuming of roles of power and authority over others, making their dominion the pinnacle of their achievement in this illusion, finding those who are elite, and then by these elite, enslaving others who are not seen as elite. Therefore, in your historical past, there are various entities that we shall not name, for this would be an abridgment of freewill, however, they have been recorded in your history records and are known to some in this particular illusion at this time.

Thus STS wanderer incarnate / logged in into 3rd density to assist in polarizing further towards STS.

Key characteristic of STS among others is hierarchical enslavement structure.
STS wanderer will then try to create such structure by finding 'elites' and through these 'elites' enslaving others who are 'not elites'.

"Elites" enslaving "non elites" / hierarchical enslavement structure is quite prevalent in human history there are many example of such.

From my personal side one key characteristic that I'm wary of is when the word "chosen one" are being mentioned.
As when the "chosen" exist it means there are many "unchosen" who are considered "lesser" than the "chosen".
Basically "superiority complex" characteristic.

(07-14-2022, 03:52 PM)Rolci Wrote: I understand the reason for this. My concern is, if it's a 6D negative wanderer, my guess would be for them to have done something BIG. Like leave behind a body of work that looks positive but is sprinkled with hard-core negativity between the lines, like the "shoulds" in the Ten Commandment, just magnitudes more profound. Whenever I think of these lines by Ra, the thing that pops into my head is Islam, and the Koran, and Muhammad. For no reason I should add as I know nothing about any of these 3. But I would imagine a 6D negative SOMETHING LIKE creating a whole new religion that will elicit extremism even in the most devout (or rather ESPECIALLY in the most devout) of the followers, who may become terrorists or something similar, or an "elite". But just as I am writing this I am thinking of the Crusades so it might as well be Christianity, or in fact any religion, so it would be founders of religions.

Mind you that Muhammad is not even a Muslim as defined by religion of Islam.
In the same manner as Jesus is not even a Christian as defined by religion of Christianity.

The religion of Islam was founded by Caliph long after Muhammad's death, Koran was compiled long after Muhammad's death. In the same manner, the religion of Christianity was founded by Roman Emperor long after Jesus death, the Bible/Gospel was complied long after Jesus death..

Negative / STS society characterized by 'separation', 'control' and 'conquest'.
As such are the basic characteristics of STS philosophy.
To maintain separation, criteria for 'believer' (us) and 'non believer' (them) are defined.
To maintain control, hierarchy are established, Priest / Rabbi / Imams and then commoners.
As for conquest I think history speaks for itself, Roman Empire conquest, Christian vs Pagans, Islam Empire conquest, The Crusades etc.. And among key characteristic of STS group is that they 'don't work well with each others' as thus 'splitting' often occurred and each declare themselves to be 'more superior' compared to 'others' (Social / Group Superiority Complex)

Religion is only one dimension of separation, other commonly used "group identity" for separation are "Race" and "Nationality", and I don't need to mentioned the "Group Superiority Complex" example based on "race" and "nationality", as it's quite common and very visible for anyone to see.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - Phoenix - 07-17-2022

There is a bit about Muhammed in the Law of One but his name is not directly mentioned. I remember David Wilcock did this Gaia excerpt where he tried to make Islam out to be more positive than it is and he quoted these passages about Muhammed. It was something like (to my memory, bearing in mind this is without quoting) that the Law of One contact had asked Muhammed to change his name to reflect theirs but he did not do it, so he did not have a positive entity around in order to protect him and started going more and more negative.

Within the Islamic scriptures themselves he states something like that if he has gone over to the dark side the spirits will cut a vein within him and cause him pain and as he was dying he said that this had indeed happened.

I would guess Muhammed would have been positive fifth:- It is quite a terrifying thing to contemplate the state he found himself in after incarnation. It was at least not him that engaged in the conquest that followed that ended in the gates of Vienna on 9/11, it was his followers. In Spain a man mounted on horseback could not see over the piles of bodies it is said. In my understanding of densities if you want to run an organisation based on positive ideas and have a defined "prophet" like leader, a constant channel, you need a fifth density entity like the channeler of the human design chart. The Quran feels fifth density of a sort, the wisdom is very crisp and clear and direct. The sixth density due to all the intense emotions they come down with. The 'lacks of love' that can manifest in all sorts of extremely intense personality disorder, plus their trademark naivety, makes them not suited to this role. This is just my understanding. Sixth density positive mostly live fairly humble anonymous lives. When they are not sorted out filled with emotional torments. Unrequited love going both ways, and general confusion about who to support and not support, and how to be.

On the higher density negative wanderers I do not know. But I tend to think it would be the kind of thing that would create a deep amount of paranoia amongst positive wanderers. So I would think that it would be one of two things: A) They may target positive wanderers. So incarnate in the midst of positive wanderers and stop them harvesting. Especially 4D positive wanderers who do not have the wisdom to push back. I actually wonder a bit about this one. B) Something god awful that relates to the 4D negative agenda on this planet. Working on channeling negative entities and the sacrifice of humans or something like that. Or perhaps one of the Nephillim that were the children of the Annunaki that ruled over humans. Working closely with such beings.

It rather suggests that since this question was refused it has happened at least once, and since the Law of One contact seems to think in terms of societal numbers the fact they said it was "infrequent" could still theoretically be thousands of people in relation to how they seemed to communicate.

I think a good place to look for this kind of information would be fiction. I think these things can be given in those forms by the same positive entities.

RE: 6D negative wanderers - jafar - 07-18-2022

Quote:There is a bit about Muhammed in the Law of One but his name is not directly mentioned.
There are plenty mentioning on "Muhammed", "Mohammed", "Muhammad" by Ra and friends (Quo, Latwi etc..)
Among those:
https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1995/1217

Quote:Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. We will attempt to respond. The entity, Gabriel, was one of a number of entities that assisted in this transmission, being the focus of the effort, was one which worked with the entity known as Mohammed as this entity had dedicated its life purpose previous to the incarnation to working with those of its own kind, shall we say. Thus, the effort was put forth by those of the density of love and light in balance, that being six, working with those of the same vibratory level who had taken incarnation for the purpose of such a mission.
Is there a further query, my sister?

P: When you say those of the same vibratory level do you mean then that Mohammed was a sixth-density entity who incarnated as a third-density entity?
Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and this is correct, my sister.

And further on Quo furtherly explained about 'the book'.

The Mohammed story is strikingly similar to Jesus story.
Both did not wrote any books, yet kings/emperor/caliph released a 'legalized' book attributed to them and then call it 'divine'.
Both did not found any religion, yet kings/emperor/caliph found a religion using their life story.
Both 'fought' or 'in conflict' with society religion at their time/place, yet ended up 'deitifed' by a religion after they die.

"islam" (noun) was originally a word referring to an attitude, attitude of 'peaceful acceptance'.
The caliph then invented a religion called "Islam" and then the original meaning of the word become 'transformed' into 'name of a religion'.

This is similar to democratic and Democrat party as comparison.
Democratic is a word referring to a 'characteristic where people rule themselves' and it has no relation whatsoever with "Democrat party".
As such that the member of "Democrat party" start to label those who are not member of the party as "Un-Democratic" / "Non Democratic" or even worse "Enemy of Democracy". #separation #superiorityComplex

There is certain consistency regarding the pattern of STS, regardless the 'name/label' that they use.
Whether it's delivered through direct incarnation of 4th density and above STS entity on earth or indirectly through influencing STS lenient 3rd density being on earth.