Bring4th
Seeking fellow travelers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: What is Love? (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Seeking fellow travelers (/showthread.php?tid=20112)

Seeking fellow travelers - Lonebro - 07-20-2022

I guess I'm looking to connect with LOO people who have been where I am now, in some sense.  I'll just throw out some craziness and if anyone sees or recognizes themself in it, maybe that's good enough for now.

1. A certain kind of "aha...That's me" moment occasioned by LOO readings.

2. A "force" driving one toward projecting love into the world, Maybe you just "have to" send out beams of love energy to anyone within your power to help by projecting energy, whether they are visible or not or whether the beams have any effect. 

Maybe you use a "mindfulness gong" app on your cell phone, set to chime every minute or so, so you don't lose contact with the Source  any longer than minimally necessary, and can send out the "love beams" more frequently. 

3. A sense of "grace" and unfathomable gratitude to "Source".  Something drives you to "send" out since everything you have has been "sent in".

4. Maybe you feel like you are brought into a state of "surfing the quantum wave" and it about drives you nuts about how to deal with the brute force of the feeling of receiving without being able to fully respond.

I could go on but this is crazy enough. If my wife, whom I love beyond measure, were to read this, she would either "call the paddy wagon" or bring in a deprogrammer to bring me to my senses!

This whole scenario started up about 3 years ago when I first started reading the Law of One, certain sections more than others.

I'd love to virtually meet a "fellow traveler" or several who share some of this driving urgency feeling. Location is no object... I'm looking for a virtual contact only. Any nationality.

RE: Seeking fellow travelers - Lonebro - 07-21-2022

Thanks for reaching out. I'm quite new on this Path and hope some day to have my own implanted "mindfulness gong" as you report!  There are many advantages to an "internal" version as yours. I have to constantly adjust volume. But for now it's a start.

As an aside, I thought it was amusing that the "pin map" of locations of Bring4th.org participants cuts off the entire western US at about New Mexico! California has already been swallowed up by the Pacific! Maybe this is prophetic?  Actually makes sense!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and even reply!  I frankly was not expecting any responses as I'm too much of a newbie.  I suspect most of the "regulars" have passed this stage years ago and are on to levels that I can hardly imagine at this juncture.

I intend to keep up with the program I have until something demonstrably better comes along.

Blessings!
LoneBro

RE: Seeking fellow travelers - SolRgreen - 07-24-2022

(07-20-2022, 10:10 PM)Lonebro Wrote: I guess I'm looking to connect with LOO people who have been where I am now, in some sense.  I'll just throw out some craziness and if anyone sees or recognizes themself in it, maybe that's good enough for now.

2. A "force" driving one toward projecting love into the world, Maybe you just "have to" send out beams of love energy to anyone within your power to help by projecting energy, whether they are visible or not or whether the beams have any effect. 

Maybe you use a "mindfulness gong" app on your cell phone, set to chime every minute or so, so you don't lose contact with the Source  any longer than minimally necessary, and can send out the "love beams" more frequently. 

3. A sense of "grace" and unfathomable gratitude to "Source".  Something drives you to "send" out since everything you have has been "sent in".

4. Maybe you feel like you are brought into a state of "surfing the quantum wave" and it about drives you nuts about how to deal with the brute force of the feeling of receiving without being able to fully respond.

I could go on but this is crazy enough. If my wife, whom I love beyond measure, were to read this, she would either "call the paddy wagon" or bring in a deprogrammer to bring me to my senses!

This whole scenario started up about 3 years ago when I first started reading the Law of One, certain sections more than others.

I'd love to virtually meet a "fellow traveler" or several who share some of this driving urgency feeling. Location is no object... I'm looking for a virtual contact only. Any nationality.

Reply: Honestly, I have let life recently just fall apart, right now I enjoy typing these words and hope to be in the now as much as possible, if life wills too, I want to live closer and more with my beloved (/God/The universe) which is in all, including the body which it is using to show me all these things.

It's hard for the mind which I seem to follow around being in the now when there is a lot of pain right now. So, ehmm, how are you doing?

RE: Seeking fellow travelers - MusingsofanAwakenedIteration - 07-26-2022

(07-24-2022, 05:46 AM)SolRgreen Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 10:10 PM)Lonebro Wrote: I guess I'm looking to connect with LOO people who have been where I am now, in some sense.  I'll just throw out some craziness and if anyone sees or recognizes themself in it, maybe that's good enough for now.

Reply: Honestly, I have let life recently just fall apart, right now I enjoy typing these words and hope to be in the now as much as possible, if life wills too, I want to live closer and more with my beloved (/God/The universe) which is in all, including the body which it is using to show me all these things.

It's hard for the mind which I seem to follow around being in the now when there is a lot of pain right now. So, ehmm, how are you doing?
I think this might go through. Let's see. I am fairly new to this site as well, and, it seems, just in time to see it fade away. However, if you want my advice, being a loner can make you stronger. I speak from experience. If you want, check out my other posts. I really don't think you are crazy, LoneBro. Smile If this site goes the way of the readonly, and you still want to connect with someone, we can exchange emails or something. Until then, hang in there, man.