Bring4th
Where is the Love in the Moment? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Where is the Love in the Moment? (/showthread.php?tid=20113)

Where is the Love in the Moment? - Sacred Fool - 07-22-2022

Where is the Love in the Moment?

For years and years I read that phase and had no real idea what it meant.  So, you want to be constantly hunting for love in the moment?  Okay...I guess?  But that just wasn't how I have spent my time, nor has that been a way for me to advance spiritually, except maybe indirectly. sometimes  But now I get it and it is fantastic.

I recently became aware of a spiritual teacher who led me in a few minutes to a place inside "beyond perception" which is pure intoxicated joy, in it's more intense form.  It may be relaxed and simply happy, or it may be fizzing with primal-eternal joy.

So, now I understand the titular question to mean, where is that joy spot?  Just shift into that state (in less than a second) which feels like one's core being and, lo, there is the bubbling joy-love.

If you find that love in the eternal moment, then equanimity of being reigns as the self is playfully pulled into a found sense of True Self, as into the most loving maelstrom.  I find it purely astonishing, a perfect counterpart to the exhausting maelstrom of the outward-anchored experience of "reality."  It is truly--and very obviously--worthy of praise and thanksgiving. 

Honestly, I would have never believed it if I had merely read about it in an internet posting like this.  Funny, eh?

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - Veszna - 07-22-2022

I don't know how it happened to me, but sometime last year I reached a point in space and time, when and where, I found love in the moment.
This "moment" is inside me, it's like an ever-radiant inner Sun.
It's not because I'm such a wonderful person, I'm not talking about my 3D "persona".
This "I" is the One behind all.
This "Sun" or fire always been with me and in me, I've just covered it up with my emotional reactions to 3D world. 
Fire

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - IndigoSalvia - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 02:15 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: If you find that love in the eternal moment, then equanimity of being reigns as the self is playfully pulled into a found sense of True Self, as into the most loving maelstrom.  I find it purely astonishing, a perfect counterpart to the exhausting maelstrom of the outward-anchored experience of "reality."

My attempts to describe and capture so often fall short; I enjoy the way you describe above: most loving maelstrom and the exhausting maelstrom. 

"Where is the love in this moment?" helps me. It wakes me from the slumber of being on auto-pilot in 3D. I tend to mindlessly get caught up in the exhausting maelstrom. It reorients my compass from the day-to-day hustle and bustle, and my lack of consciousness. It flips my awareness switch to "on" and almost instantly broadens and deepens my perspective. It opens a broad vista of connectedness. 

Good point, Veszna: it resides in us. For me, this question is like a key that opens up a door to a chamber that is within us.

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - tadeus - 07-22-2022

https://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.php/Secret_chamber_of_the_heart Wrote:Your threefold flame of life is sealed in the eight-petaled chakra called the hidden, or secret, chamber of your heart. The threefold flame, or “divine spark,” makes your heart a replica of the heart of God. It is literally a spark of sacred fire from God’s own heart. The threefold flame is your soul’s point of contact with the Supreme Source of all life. It is your potential to become the fullness of all that your Real Self is.

The threefold flame has three “plumes” that embody the three primary attributes of God. The blue plume (on your left) embodies God’s power.The yellow plume (in the center) embodies God’s wisdom, and the pink plume (on your right) embodies God’s love. By accessing the power, wisdom, and love of the Godhead anchored in your threefold flame, you can fulfill your reason for being.

The white-fire core out of which the flame springs forth is the wholeness of the Father-Mother God, the Alpha and Omega, which manifest the beginning and the ending of all cycles of your being.

[Image: 100438M-medres.jpg]

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - Diana - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 02:15 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: I recently became aware of a spiritual teacher who led me in a few minutes to a place inside "beyond perception" which is pure intoxicated joy, in it's more intense form.  It may be relaxed and simply happy, or it may be fizzing with primal-eternal joy.

You left us hanging there SF. Would you like to share this discovery?

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - Sacred Fool - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 09:24 AM)Diana Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 02:15 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: I recently became aware of a spiritual teacher who led me in a few minutes to a place inside "beyond perception" which is pure intoxicated joy, in it's more intense form.  It may be relaxed and simply happy, or it may be fizzing with primal-eternal joy.

I'm sorry, Diana, I thought I exactly did share the discovery.  But maybe I am not grasping your query?

(07-22-2022, 02:42 AM)Veszna Wrote: I don't know how it happened to me, but sometime last year I reached a point in space and time, when and where, I found love in the moment.
This "moment" is inside me, it's like an ever-radiant inner Sun.
It's not because I'm such a wonderful person, I'm not talking about my 3D "persona".
This "I" is the One behind all.
This "Sun" or fire always been with me and in me, I've just covered it up with my emotional reactions to 3D world. 
Fire

Very well said......and the combination of all these elements within the context of 3D outward living is "beyond belief."  It's very funny--in a sorry way.

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - Diana - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 10:53 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 09:24 AM)Diana Wrote:

I'm sorry, Diana, I thought I exactly did share the discovery.  But maybe I am not grasping your query?

I should have said "source" instead of "discovery." Was there some sort of method or shift in perception or explanation that enlightened you which you can share here? Or perhaps you just meant to say that it is possible to reach this state of being?

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - Louisabell - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 02:15 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Where is the Love in the Moment?

For years and years I read that phase and had no real idea what it meant.  So, you want to be constantly hunting for love in the moment?  Okay...I guess?  But that just wasn't how I have spent my time, nor has that been a way for me to advance spiritually, except maybe indirectly. sometimes  But now I get it and it is fantastic.

I recently became aware of a spiritual teacher who led me in a few minutes to a place inside "beyond perception" which is pure intoxicated joy, in it's more intense form.  It may be relaxed and simply happy, or it may be fizzing with primal-eternal joy.

So, now I understand the titular question to mean, where is that joy spot?  Just shift into that state (in less than a second) which feels like one's core being and, lo, there is the bubbling joy-love.

If you find that love in the eternal moment, then equanimity of being reigns as the self is playfully pulled into a found sense of True Self, as into the most loving maelstrom.  I find it purely astonishing, a perfect counterpart to the exhausting maelstrom of the outward-anchored experience of "reality."  It is truly--and very obviously--worthy of praise and thanksgiving. 

Honestly, I would have never believed it if I had merely read about it in an internet posting like this.  Funny, eh?

Ah, I do find it funny. Sounds like you touched upon that ecstatic joy which is apparently closer to the true state of the universe. 

Quote:49.2 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim first. He says: “For the past nine years I have [had] what I call frontal lobes experiences in the pre-consciousness state of sleep just before I wake up in the morning. They are a combination of pleasure and pressure which begins in the frontal lobes and spreads in pulses through the whole brain and feels like an orgasm in my brain. I have had over 200 of these experiences and often they are accompanied by visions and voices which seldom make much sense to me. What is the source of these frontal lobes experiences?”

Ra: I am Ra. We scan the questioner and find some pertinent information already available which regards the physiological disposition of this particular part of the brain. The experiences described and experienced are those distillations which may be experienced after a concentration of effort upon the opening of the gateway, or indigo, mind complex so that experience of a sacramental, or violet, ray may occur. These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it. Thus the body complex orgasm and mind complex orgasm becoming integrated may then set forth the proper gateway for the spiritual complex integration and its use as a shuttle for the sacrament of the fully experienced presence of the One Infinite Creator. Thus there is much to which the questioner may look forward.

However, my interpretation on the focusing question, "where is the love in this moment" is a little bit more... ah, academic, you can say, lol. Not to rain on the bliss parade. 

I consider love's dynamic nature as that force that propels us forward and that force that pulls us closer, the love which emanates from our heart of self and the love of the Creator in constant interplay. In other words, the upward and downward spiraling light. Where those two energies meet is dependent on the seeker's metaphysical configuration and the specific situation that the seeker finds themselves in. For instance, I would seat the experience you describe, Sacred Fool, as one occurring in the indigo ray... is a congratulations in order?  Smile

So, to find the love in the moment (even if that meeting place of the upward and downward spiraling light is in the red/orange/yellow rays, even if unpleasant and felt as a struggle) can also be thought of as the act of finding the true self in the moment (wherever that person may be developmentally) and to connect with what moves someone at their core. It is the essence of ourselves that we seek. 

Maybe you're angry as hell at the government, that's not very Angel love and light Angel . We can reject such energies as unsavory, but instead why not ask what lies beneath that energy. What is driving that anger? Perhaps one's personal integrity is feeling a sense of injustice against those who act without integrity, perhaps there is deep concern for those more vulnerable in society who are materially hurt by a governmental policy, maybe one's strong will to survive and thrive in this world is being called upon within and by that northern light - to fight to live another day, and maybe one just seeks more goodness in this world. All expressions of love, as I see it. Love places no demands and therefore does not tell a person to stop getting involved in politics because it is beneath all that which is high and godly. But, I've seen the power of love to be able to center a person, remind them of who they are and the humanity which propels them at their core. The incredible thing is that when you connect with the loving nature within which can at times manifest as behavior that is easily dismissed as "unloving", it is easier to see the primal loving nature in others when they act out in ways that you disagree with. It makes the whole business of feeling compassion and connecting with the human race go much smoother.

The loving nature of others can be too opaque to connect with, especially when they are practicing advanced selfishness, but what is more abundantly common in others is a nature which comes from a place of immaturity and the emotional depth akin to the tantruming toddler, but that is the world we live in. Fear and frustration is an integral part of the human experience, and there is plenty that is justifiably fear and frustration inducing. Yet when we connect with the love in the moment and are reminded of who we are at our core, we can also be reminded that we now know better, being adults and all, and it's time to put that knowledge into practice as we tune ourselves to the highest expressions of love that we can conceive of. To find the love in the moment is therefore to allow the maturation process to occur within us, organically and at greater depths of being over time. 

At least I have come to find that every moment in my life has significance, every moment can be a learning experience if I choose it to be, where I can learn about myself and the nature that we all carry within us. Every moment is a chance for genuine self expression as I learn how to exercise my free will more and more in the development of my character, my insight, foresight and clear seeing of the self and other-self. It is not a spirituality built on the repetition of positive affirmations said mindlessly ad infinitum, such as EveRyOne is tHe crEatOr! Instead, it is a path which seeks to understand and accept our own light and dark nature, working diligently through one's personal biases to become more the being that contains all that is. The love found in the moment only grows when we can look upon that very same nature being expressed in the other with true compassion that radiates from a heart of integrated understanding (not a compassion that is construed by the mind, lacking substance, follow-through and any real potential for personal growth and service).

The comments from Louise & Diana make a good contrast. On the one hand, Louise ably describes with many words the upward seeking force where the individual seeks the experience of personal presence spiked with a shot of Divine awareness, whereas what Diana asks about is what the descending spiral of the blessing process looks like.

For some, the process begins with sitting with opened eyes and just looking at whatever one sees in front of one. This has the effect of pulling away layers of distraction. Next, one observes how the objects one sees are existing in space, that is, one sees the space around them as a tangible thing. This has the effect of suggesting inwardly a perception of space as a tangible thing. Next, with eyes closed, one turns 180 degrees away from the outer world, one turns all sense awareness inwardly within that inner space. Finally, the question is posed, "Can you go further now, beyond perception?" And it's in that place beyond perception where I was perfused with sweet inebriation.

(07-22-2022, 02:23 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:  Finally, the question is posed, "Can you go further now, beyond perception?"  And it's in that place beyond perception where I was perfused with sweet inebriation.

Well, the next question that pops to mind is, where do you place the significance of this discovered state of higher consciousness that lies beyond perception? More specifically, how does it inform/imbue/inspire your service, your being, your human experience? Do you feel the effects as subtle or intensely impactful? 

Or is this virgin plain you have come upon simply a result of having been on the right path for a long enough time? Of course, only answer what your heart feels called to, lest my curious inquiring disturbs this most sacred and happy of epiphanies.

(07-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Well, the next question that pops to mind is.....

I view it as square one on a different level of the same game.  It is not a stable state and is susceptible to derailment, for example.  I feel it's an introduction to a different balance of the upward and downward spiraling of energies, as Ra depicts it.

Another way of phrasing your question is, "So, what's different now?"  There's a different sense of self, not conceptually, but in terms of.....maybe "center of gravity," if that makes sense?  Speaking figuratively, it feels like I'm buoyed up in my heart more so that my weight doesn't hit the ground so hard....as if there's a bit of an anti-gravity effect.  I'm continuing along on my same unseen path but.....it's like the character of the space around me is lighter and more comapassionate.....I feel much more connection between my own lower energies and earthy energies in general and more celestial energies.  That is, there's less impermeability. 

In the non-perceptive state, it's as though each vector of force or each radiative force is being met by it's exact opposite, causing a comprehensive equilibrium--a little bit like the space between in breaths--and now my relationship to the outer world is more like that.  The inner and the outer, the upper and the lower, they are less oppositional, as if things are more equidistant, more spherical.

Trying this all over again: what happens outwardly no longer feels like a mere allegory to what's inside, rather, it's no longer theory, it feels exactly like one hand doing this and the other hand doing that together.  You don't think about it, they instinctively co-ordinate, not over years or weeks, but in real time.  That's the sense I get.  Of course, I'm not yet fully operational by any means.

(07-22-2022, 03:58 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Another way of phrasing your question is, "So, what's different now?" 

Yes, you have accurately captured the gist of my questioning.  Smile

(07-22-2022, 03:58 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Trying this all over again: what happens outwardly no longer feels like a mere allegory to what's inside, rather, it's no longer theory, it feels exactly like one hand doing this and the other hand doing that together.  You don't think about it, they instinctively co-ordinate, not over years or weeks, but in real time.  That's the sense I get.  Of course, I'm not yet fully operational by any means.

Thank you for attempting to put into words that which is beyond language (which BTW I think you've done spectacularly at). What you write is intensely interesting, as it speaks to me of the experience of the veil releasing its stronghold in your perception. I have experienced some fleeting states where similar observations were made, where each moment stretched infinitely backwards and forwards in a divinely inspired plan that could be felt and understood... the infinity is intelligent! My own sense of belonging in the master plan that was ever unfolding was so total that I saw that each step I took, no matter how unconscious, could not not play the correct note in the grand sympathy that was being played. The great power of interfacing one's personal will at this level did not escape me, and I was sure to leave no footprint or rock unturned in that place, until I could cool my mind and return to some kind of normalcy.

As with all fleeting moments, the change felt was not a total overhauling of my personality, but I have found that while I am less detail orientated on the physical, I am much more detail orientated on that which is called the metaphysical, namely the principles, energies and magical qualities behind certain actions and feelings.

Quote:84.17 Questioner: I see. Before the veil, can you describe any other physical difference that we haven’t talked about yet with respect to the sexual energy transfers or relationships or anything prior to veiling?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the most critical difference of the veiling, before and after, was that before the mind, body, and spirit were veiled, entities were aware that each energy transfer and, indeed, very nearly all that proceeds from any intercourse, social or sexual, between two entities has its character and substance in time/space rather than space/time. The energies transferred during the sexual activity are not, properly speaking, of space/time. There is a great component of what you may call metaphysical energy transferred. Indeed, the body complex as a whole is greatly misunderstood due to the post-veiling assumption that the physical manifestation called the body is subject only to physical stimuli. This is emphatically not so.

Thanks for sharing, as well as everyone else here who has, and do keep us posted.

I know what you meant, but this is very funny.  You see, you acknowledge that expansiveness of your own spiritual support network.  Beautiful.

(07-22-2022, 08:18 PM)Louisabell Wrote: ...the grand sympathy that was being played. 

You raise some very interesting points.
  • There is not a *feeling* of a veil lifting.  (I hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it.)  The feeling is simply of enhanced presence of self.
  • It is not a feeling of a payoff for the seeking, as Veszna alluded to above.  It just feels like more of me showed up to the party...except that it feels like more than me...it doesn't feel like the old me enhanced, it's....  It's like this: when you begin high school, you don't feel like an enhanced middle schooler, you feel like new thing--if you will--even though the "you" is nominally the same.  I suspect that is nature of developement of this sort.  There's a sense of continuity concurrent with a sense of transformation, but the main feeling is of beginning at square one on a new level of fooling around-----I mean, hard work...whatever.
  • The feeling of the reciprocal relationship of the conscious and the subconscious is fascinating (or space/time and time/space).  This is the hallmark of the change I feel, as I mentioned above.  The dance of the co-ordination (or maybe, the co-ordination of the dance) is wicked cool.

Okay, here's where my mental stability might be called into question (foremost by myself).  There's a sense that the place of non-perception is an hub from which the spokes of Earth-plane manifestation emerge out into "space/time" to play out their dramas.  Within these outwardly directed spokes are included the manifestation of my energy bodies, of  my physical body and of my personality, both conscious AND subconscious.  At the same time, other selves on other planes are projected out (as spokes, so to say) in different directions (behind my outward facing Earth centered awareness) to enjoy their own road trips wherever they wander off to.  I have this emerging sense of "classmates," I'll call them, welcoming me back and asking how it all went this time.

RE: Where is the Love in the Moment? - Patrick - 07-22-2022

I had this experience of joy and classmates welcoming me home the last time I woke up from a surgery (well, as I was waking up). I don't remember much of the experience, but just enough to think I know what you mean.