Bring4th
A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 (/showthread.php?tid=20123)

A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - Phoenix - 07-23-2022

Don here asked again about negative time/ space and Ra just ignored him lol. But I just read this and it gave me a MEGA insight:

Quote:Questioner: Is the process in positive time/space identical with the process in negative time/space for this healing?

Ra: I am Ra. The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances.

This is MEGA to me. This means that we cannot have a completely different incarnation next time we incarnate. It explains why as David Wilcock had talked about, people are basically the same when they reincarnate.

We basically keep all our 'unbalanced actions'. So basically, we change fairly slowly. If I were to die today I would have to come back down with all the problems I currently have. Although I'm sure there are things that can be tweaked in life planning. Perhaps the intensity of the lessons. Things are basically as they were.

So I will be roughly as spiritual a person when I come down for my next incarnation as I was last time! And any narcs I happen to know if they were to die today will be just as narcissistic in the next life as well!

It also explains part of what I have been doing here. One of the things I have had to work on has shown up very precisely in my human design chart! I have also had a lot of general sensations about what I need to change in order to be in a better state in my next incarnation!

This is another line from the previous answer that explains a bit as well:

Quote:Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the higher self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.

This does basically agree with the Michael Newton material. I have always had the sense in dealing with material like that that the spirits lie to us. But the thing with the Michael Newton material is that he did basically hypnotise people into a state deep enough where they can't lie and they did all come out with very detailed information that correlated with each bit of it.

Thoughts? Do you agree with this interpretation?

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - LeiwoUnion - 07-23-2022

This system makes sense in our limited perception but the perspective changes drastically, if the realization that time is an illusion is taken into account. True simultaneity and thus the perspective from higher time/space 'fields' is that all incarnations happen at the same time, feeding experience information constantly to the meter of the True Self (violet ray), or Higher Self, according to the (potentiality) map of the total self which is the mind/body/spirit totality complex. In practical sense it means that all incarnations can balance each other self's experiences in any directions in causality terms according to their free will choices. You are as much my parallel self as I am yours, if we are of the same Logos. At some point somewhere there will be the balanced amalgamation of all incarnations in all densities which 'moves' into the 7th density awareness of the Total Self that is one with the Logos. However, in the end even these divisions are just as illusory as everything else as all Logos' are the One Infinite Creator just doing its thing.

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - Phoenix - 07-24-2022

(07-23-2022, 04:59 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: This system makes sense in our limited perception but the perspective changes drastically, if the realization that time is an illusion is taken into account. True simultaneity and thus the perspective from higher time/space 'fields' is that all incarnations happen at the same time, feeding experience information constantly to the meter of the True Self (violet ray), or Higher Self, according to the (potentiality) map of the total self which is the mind/body/spirit totality complex. In practical sense it means that all incarnations can balance each other self's experiences in any directions in causality terms according to their free will choices. You are as much my parallel self as I am yours, if we are of the same Logos. At some point somewhere there will be the balanced amalgamation of all incarnations in all densities which 'moves' into the 7th density awareness of the Total Self that is one with the Logos. However, in the end even these divisions are just as illusory as everything else as all Logos' are the One Infinite Creator just doing its thing.

I don't agree with this. Because time is more fluid in time/ space it does not elevate the entire thing to an awareness of infinite time. For instance, if in space/ time I have power over space. I can run to a place or hop on a plane and move thousands of miles very quickly. It does not mean that I have the power over all space everywhere. The entirety of the earth in an instant and any other planets in our universe.

In the same analogy I imagine time/ space would have more power over time as the contact stated. But it does not mean that in that state I would have power over such an infinite array of time and beingness that I could elevate the situation to be called "Seventh density". So the ability to use time I would imagine would be like things reported in NDE's. That twenty seconds can feel like a couple of months as an example.

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - J.W. - 07-24-2022

You pick up where you left off, yes

Roughly the "same" person? no, but your "essence" or "spirit" yes

Is there a "linear" experience on both side? yes, on this side we have "time"

The other side.. "progression," those of Ra is at 6th, are aware of those who are 7th, 8th, and beyond. This hinted that there is a "continuity" in experiencing even in the formless.

The "wrench" in all of this is the 6th - 7th totality consciousness, where to our limited understanding is that we are all basically "already" there. But, we come back here to "touch up" on a few things.

^^^ I would leave this out of your mind for now if you don't fully grasp this. It doesn't mean your higher-self is "you" sending a portion of it back here to do the "touch up."

To simply dispel this, if there is no "linear" or "continuity" on BOTH side of the veil, as in past, present, and future. Then you should be freely going pass 7th - 8th and beyond, sitting with the infinite creator having tea, not sitting here, in front of a computer screen.

To touch upon the materials for your next class, make sure you are done with all the homework and lessons for this class you are currently in.
Or else, you will be jabbing in the dark, like a 3rd grader trying to "decipher" a college syllabus.

The journey of "ah ha!" .. then "oh.." then "ah ha!" ... then "oh.." is going to be, until one sees the creator in the self, in all, so it stops playing peekaboo with itself.

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - Phoenix - 07-24-2022

(07-24-2022, 07:48 AM)J.W. Wrote: To touch upon the materials for your next class, make sure you are done with all the homework and lessons for this class you are currently in.
Or else, you will be jabbing in the dark, like a 3rd grader trying to "decipher" a college syllabus.   

I have to ask was this stated seriously?

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - J.W. - 07-24-2022

(07-24-2022, 08:29 AM)Phoenix Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 07:48 AM)J.W. Wrote: To touch upon the materials for your next class, make sure you are done with all the homework and lessons for this class you are currently in.

I have to ask was this stated seriously?

as serious as you want it to be, 

Most seekers, seek, because they want "answers," but it is not just to "understand" existence, but to rationalize the suffering that they have seen or experienced while incarnated. 

This intention becomes blurry as they continue to seek, and at some point, there will be a tether that snap them back to taking care of number 1. 
Even Christ himself wasn't just here to do things for the world, he had his own "lessons" in forgiveness, when he killed a childhood friend with his power.

When we go to school from grade 1 - 12 we are there to learn about the world, to help ourselves. If we want to go further, to "be" the world, then we seek more and more information, then at some point, it is no longer about ourselves, but for the world.

The channeled materials although do contain information of the "system," but it is constantly aimed at "working on yourself first."     

Do you still find yourself subjected to the pendulum of emotions in this incarnation? are there situations, and relationships with those around you that moves you in both directions? are there still catalysts coming into your life? How do you react to them? with love? with spite? with ego? 

Through all of that, can you tell me who "you" are? If this foundation is not yet established, 

Then it is like looking into the pitch black of the night and allowing our imagination runs wild.   

Also, when you "remember" it becomes a natural "knowing." 

Trust, everything behind the thin veil will come through faster than you want it to once you fully dedicate all your will to the current "lessons." 

Be friend your rivals, your enemies, love the wicked and ugly, love death as much as you love living. 

With light

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - tadeus - 07-25-2022

Quote:Questioner: Is the process in positive time/space identical with the process in negative time/space for this healing?

Ra: I am Ra. The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances.

Yes - this is a basic explanation for the working of Karma and why so many incarnations are needed.

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - J.W. - 07-25-2022

(07-25-2022, 04:44 AM)tadeus Wrote:

Yes - this is a basic explanation for the working of Karma and why so many incarnations are needed.

Yea, that is how I see it as well, 

also, this part right here "working in darkness with a tiny candle," 

When we seek, especially from so many different sources to piece the "puzzle" together. 

We often are looking at the candles that belong to other-selves. 

The real work doesn't start until we light our own.

RE: A mega help in understanding reincarnation. Session 71.7 - sillypumpkins - 07-27-2022

Thanks for sharing this.

It reminds me of what michael newton describes/demonstrates in his book "journey of souls", i.e what some people refer to as the "after-life"