Bring4th
Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. (/showthread.php?tid=20133)

Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - Phoenix - 07-28-2022

Hey, looking a bit around negative polarity information from LOO. Most of it has an annoying quality of focusing on the other wordly sci fi space beings aspect of it. While I think a lot of relevant wisdom is simply how the polarity acts in the mundane world for the rest of us:

Quote:When the abuse is finally called out, the abusers use gaslighting, DARVO, blame-shifting, guilt-tripping, pity ploys and other manipulation tactics. In doing so, they often get the target to become confused and deceived into carrying this burden that is not their own. The abusers continue to transfer their sins on to others through trickery, and somehow this seems to buy them time.

They learned these tactics from the demons who animate them.

Abusers can only postpone their inevitable demise by misplacing the blame on their targets, who accept the unearned guilt through confusion, fear and self-doubt.

https://meredithmiller.substack.com/p/the-inevitable-demise-of-tyranny

My emphasis. I think that while the LOO highlighted certain focuses on the negative polarity as 'transcient', in as how they relate to the more mundane aspect, i.e. people you might meet at work or in your family. It is important to recognise that there are things we need to be aware of in order to not be deceived!

Quote:Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

Has anyone ever witnessed this? A soft spoken and passive person exploding into anger to shock people into being placed under their control?

RE: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - J.W. - 07-28-2022

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPgn2ht_uuc&ab_channel=PopTvDotCom

RE: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - Phoenix - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 08:22 AM)J.W. Wrote: Like this?

I posted in Olio about hollywood celebrities and it was deleted. Personally from that video I agreed with the comments he was completely reasonable. But the reason for the paparazzi is to make celebrities have to run away from them thus concealing easy visual clues that those celebrities are not "normal", and in my belief, these people aren't part of normal society. When they go through court cases every part of this is false. They do not go to jail like the rest of us. They do not go to school. In all those rags to riches stories why has none of the other people said celebrity was working with in Subway posted pictures of when they were working with the now celebrity? This is quite a deep deception that reaches into many areas of our lives and actively deceives a great deal of people.

So even things like this might be scripted. In relation to the quote though Tobey was not trying to control the paparazzi and make them do his bidding, he was just trying to get them out of the way, so it would not be an example of negatively polarised anger by my perception.

RE: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - Patrick - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 07:05 AM)Phoenix Wrote: ...Has anyone ever witnessed this? A soft spoken and passive person exploding into anger to shock people into being placed under their control?

I am soft spoken and many people have commented that I seem to be a passive person. It is very rare that I explode in anger, but it does shock people when it happens. My intention is not to shock people into being placed under my control, indeed it is not something I "control" nor would I want to. Trying not to become angry would be a form of repression of my feelings. I am simply not made angry by many things that normally makes people angry. So if I explode in anger, or just become angry, I do not try to prevent it. There is a reason for it and it is ok that it be given its place. Generally when this happens it is because a part of me acknowledges that this is what the other/others wanted from me. Sometimes, they just want to test your limits or they won't be satisfied with anything other than a forceful reaction. I am non-reactive and it seems that, with some people, our mutual understanding/relationship cannot go forward without first passing that speed bump. I don't really feel the need to understand this, I just go with the flow.

(07-28-2022, 09:01 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 07:05 AM)Phoenix Wrote: ...Has anyone ever witnessed this? A soft spoken and passive person exploding into anger to shock people into being placed under their control?

I am soft spoken and many people have commented that I seem to be a passive person. It is very rare that I explode in anger, but it does shock people when it happens. My intention is not to shock people into being placed under my control, indeed it is not something I "control" nor would I want to. Trying not to become angry would be a form of repression of my feelings. I am simply not made angry by many things that normally makes people angry. So if I explode in anger, or just become angry, I do not try to prevent it. There is a reason for it and it is ok that it be given its place. Generally when this happens it is because a part of me acknowledges that this is what the other/others wanted from me. Sometimes, they just want to test your limits or they won't be satisfied with anything other than a forceful reaction. I am non-reactive and it seems that, with some people, our mutual understanding/relationship cannot go forward without first passing that speed bump. I don't really feel the need to understand this, I just go with the flow.

In psyc, "anger" is an emotion that always serves as secondary. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=anger+is+always+a+seconday+response&oq=anger+is+always+a+seconday+response&aqs=chrome..69i57.5300j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

A person that has work through any knots within themselves do not "explode" when being tested. 

Just because you show extraordinary patience to triggers that others may not, does not mean you are "peaceful" or "passive."
Also, it is not a "token" for the angry outburst when it happens. 

The "shock" is not from you suddenly "breaking" out of your normal and expected behavior. 

But it is from the sudden realization that this person is capable of violence. (Not that you intended to be)
There is a true color under the sheep clothing. 

The emotion, the reaction, and the causation are not placed "externally" ... Just because someone want you to be angry to "satisfy" their own social constructed need, does not mean the anger is justify. 

Not understanding why a passive person could suddenly turn into a bomb out of nowhere is more of masking rather than just going with the flow. 

Remember, anger is not the primary reason, there is a "hurt" underneath being ignored. 

I hope you speak to someone. 

A person that is angry all the time is actually less concerning to a therapist like myself than a person that have sudden "episodes" and acting benign about it due to some kind of spiritual text they read somewhere. 

Hope you resolve whatever that hurts you Patrick  Heart

(07-28-2022, 08:41 AM)Phoenix Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 08:22 AM)J.W. Wrote: Like this?

I posted in Olio about hollywood celebrities and it was deleted. Personally from that video I agreed with the comments he was completely reasonable. But the reason for the paparazzi is to make celebrities have to run away from them thus concealing easy visual clues that those celebrities are not "normal", and in my belief, these people aren't part of normal society. When they go through court cases every part of this is false. They do not go to jail like the rest of us. They do not go to school. In all those rags to riches stories why has none of the other people said celebrity was working with in Subway posted pictures of when they were working with the now celebrity? This is quite a deep deception that reaches into many areas of our lives and actively deceives a great deal of people.

So even things like this might be scripted. In relation to the quote though Tobey was not trying to control the paparazzi and make them do his bidding, he was just trying to get them out of the way, so it would not be an example of negatively polarised anger by my perception.

I appreciate your perspective and how you view the world. 

I wonder where your view point begin to shift when viewing celebrities as not "normal" or different than you, as a soul, as an experiencer of reality.

And from that point of "shift," or "alienation," you are able to deem that his reaction is justifiable, when the window of infinite possibility/probability
isn't confined to the choice Tobey made. 

He had a choice to not call them names, force the door aggressively at them, and shows grimace. 

Also the comment section is a confirmation bias, 

It was a very "human" reaction, doesn't mean it was the "only" reaction. 

Simply put, "he made me do it." Instead of... "I yelled at them, I lost my temper."

(07-28-2022, 09:01 AM)Patrick Wrote:

I get extremely angry as well. It is one of the things in the human design chart. The 'not self' them of the manifestor is anger. I get so angry in fact that when people have screwed me over at work I sometimes look in someones eyes and feel like I intend to kill them. Each time when this happens I hope that the guy was tough enough for it to blow over, it usually is big muscular guys never a woman. But every time I have looked at someone like this they have turned into a nervous wreck around me.

One of these times was when management had tried to remove holiday from me on the last moment and they justly deserved it. But I am distinguishing this kind of anger from the negatively informed anger which like I said, I believe is about attempting to control the person. There are several good examples of people using anger in my life for the purpose of control and not showing anger at other times. But I suppose this would be a complex and drawn out discussion and I do not want to excessively write about how I see the distinctions.

On a very low level this might be thought: A) Someone that hides their anger except with their very close loved ones that they believe won't leave them. As a form of abuse. The control here is further loyalty to the abusers preferences and world view. B) A "my way or the highway" sort of attitude. But this has to be further clarified. When someone has to exit an abusive situation they will often be uncompromising in their intent to abandon the situation if a boundary is not respected, this is not negative I think if also if an honest attempt is made to communicate, no deception. An example is 'I would like to continue our friendship but your tendency to do x and y, I feel is deeply disrespectful to me, please can you offer communication on this or I would like to end our friendship'.

What I see leaning more in a negative direction though is when someone shows an extreme anger towards another and then i) will not compromise if evidence is shown to the contrary of the viewpoint they are putting forward, or will not receive evidence at all in blocking the other person electronically and ii) expects the other person to grovel and apologise, show submissiveness. Rather than seeking clear communication.

(07-28-2022, 10:02 AM)J.W. Wrote: I appreciate your perspective and how you view the world. 

I wonder where your view point begin to shift when viewing celebrities as not "normal" or different than you, as a soul, as an experiencer of reality.

And from that point of "shift," or "alienation," you are able to deem that his reaction is justifiable, when the window of infinite possibility/probability

He had a choice to not call them names, force the door aggressively at them, and shows grimace. 

Simply put, "he made me do it." Instead of... "I yelled at them, I lost my temper."

I consider a celebrity not normal and different to me when they have such an intense loyalty to satanism that every single one of them is transgender.

The comment section isn't a confirmation bias. Confirmation bias is when you go to a group of Nazi's and say 'Aren't Jewish people wankers?' and they agree with you. A youtube video is just random people that clicked on the video for whatever reason. Just normal people.

You mistyped there. SHE had a choice to...

RE: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - Patrick - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 09:51 AM)J.W. Wrote: A person that has work through any knots within themselves do not "explode" when being tested. 

I would agree. But such a person does not exist. Might not even be possible to have an existence, I would argue.

(07-28-2022, 09:51 AM)J.W. Wrote: Just because you show extraordinary patience to triggers that others may not, does not mean you are "peaceful" or "passive."
Also, it is not a "token" for the angry outburst when it happens. 

The "shock" is not from you suddenly "breaking" out of your normal and expected behavior. 

But it is from the sudden realization that this person is capable of violence. (Not that you intended to be)
There is a true color under the sheep clothing. 

The "shock" is from expectations not being met. The issue, if there is any issue in this, comes from the person having an expectation. I have observed that many people expect others to be perfect. They are often not aware they have that expectation, but when it inevitably goes unmet, it creates frustrations. Without doing some work to drop that unseen expectation, we end up being able to muster some frustrations towards anyone and everyone. Since no one is perfect and could ever meet all expectations.

Each of us have that violence inside of us without exception. That one is easy enough to understand, because each of us contains all things period. While that is true, we still have choices. That is what we are. We represent one particular flow of choices from the One.

(07-28-2022, 09:51 AM)J.W. Wrote: The emotion, the reaction, and the causation are not placed "externally" ... Just because someone want you to be angry to "satisfy" their own social constructed need, does not mean the anger is justify. 

Not understanding why a passive person could suddenly turn into a bomb out of nowhere is more of masking rather than just going with the flow. 

Remember, anger is not the primary reason, there is a "hurt" underneath being ignored. 

I hope you speak to someone. 

Indeed, an angry outburst from myself might very well not be justified. Such a thing seems to happen to me once per about 2-3 years. It is so sparse that it frustrates people's expectations maybe more than it normally would.

After the fact, I meditate on it and what I shared in my previous post are my observations/intuitions. Mainly that it happened for a good reason which appears with some clarity in meditation, but not enough for my taste.

For example, you mention a hurt, just having our expectations going unmet is enough to hurt us. It is a shared responsibility. We could get hurt by someone just because they disagree with us. If we expected them to agree with us.

The way I see it, this is a question of managing our expectations. I do work closely with my wife on all such things and catalysts. Also with my co-workers. Those whom have known me for decades are nonetheless taken aback when they see me angry. To give you an idea of an "outburst" of anger from me that happens every few years: Corporate Infra has been steadily increasing the ridiculous level of bureaucracy to get anything done and at a meeting practically orders me to follow their latest non-sensical procedure for which we have been arguing and debating for months and I say with a clear and cutting voice: "No!". That is me having an angry outburst. Basically drawing a limit line to how much power mongering I am able to patiently and rationally deal with.

(07-28-2022, 09:51 AM)J.W. Wrote: A person that is angry all the time is actually less concerning to a therapist like myself than a person that have sudden "episodes" and acting benign about it due to some kind of spiritual text they read somewhere. 

Hope you resolve whatever that hurts you Patrick  Heart

Thank you, there is really no need to worry. I believe my current approach of working on myself to be quite efficient. In the past, I lived for a while with a cousin that is a psychotherapist. That was a very enlightening experience. That is where I learned that all of us without exception whatsoever would benefits from regular therapy. It should be like brushing our teeth. Just another aspect of ourselves that needs as much attention.

RE: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - J.W. - 07-29-2022

(07-28-2022, 12:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: I would agree. But such a person does not exist. Might not even be possible to have an existence, I would argue.

It's you Patrick. 

The "shock" is from expectations not being met. The issue, if there is any issue in this, comes from the person having an expectation. I have observed that many people expect others to be perfect. They are often not aware they have that expectation, but when it inevitably goes unmet, it creates frustrations. Without doing some work to drop that unseen expectation, we end up being able to muster some frustrations towards anyone and everyone. Since no one is perfect and could ever meet all expectations.

Each of us have that violence inside of us without exception. That one is easy enough to understand, because each of us contains all things period. While that is true, we still have choices. That is what we are. We represent one particular flow of choices from the One.

"Since everyone is perfect"

Indeed, an angry outburst from myself might very well not be justified. Such a thing seems to happen to me once per about 2-3 years. It is so sparse that it frustrates people's expectations maybe more than it normally would.

After the fact, I meditate on it and what I shared in my previous post are my observations/intuitions. Mainly that it happened for a good reason which appears with some clarity in meditation, but not enough for my taste.

For example, you mention a hurt, just having our expectations going unmet is enough to hurt us. It is a shared responsibility. We could get hurt by someone just because they disagree with us. If we expected them to agree with us.

The way I see it, this is a question of managing our expectations. I do work closely with my wife on all such things and catalysts. Also with my co-workers. Those whom have known me for decades are nonetheless taken aback when they see me angry. To give you an idea of an "outburst" of anger from me that happens every few years: Corporate Infra has been steadily increasing the ridiculous level of bureaucracy to get anything done and at a meeting practically orders me to follow their latest non-sensical procedure for which we have been arguing and debating for months and I say with a clear and cutting voice: "No!". That is me having an angry outburst. Basically drawing a limit line to how much power mongering I am able to patiently and rationally deal with.

I hear you, and sorry you have to go through that. Thank you for sharing and talking to me about it.

Thank you, there is really no need to worry. I believe my current approach of working on myself to be quite efficient. In the past, I lived for a while with a cousin that is a psychotherapist. That was a very enlightening experience. That is where I learned that all of us without exception whatsoever would benefits from regular therapy. It should be like brushing our teeth. Just another aspect of ourselves that needs as much attention.

Absolutely, only you know and that is why you are here,

"That is where I learned that all of us without exception whatsoever would benefits from regular therapy. It should be like brushing our teeth. Just another aspect of ourselves that needs as much attention." - a beautiful analogy, may have to borrow this. 

All is well Patrick  Heart

RE: Session 46.9 Polarity and anger. - J.W. - 07-29-2022

(07-28-2022, 11:14 AM)Phoenix Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 10:02 AM)J.W. Wrote: I appreciate your perspective and how you view the world. 

I consider a celebrity not normal and different to me when they have such an intense loyalty to satanism that every single one of them is transgender.

The comment section isn't a confirmation bias. Confirmation bias is when you go to a group of Nazi's and say 'Aren't Jewish people wankers?' and they agree with you. A youtube video is just random people that clicked on the video for whatever reason. Just normal people.

You mistyped there. SHE had a choice to...

ok