Bring4th
Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? (/showthread.php?tid=2022)

Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - iMPREPREX - 12-27-2010

- According to Ra?

Perhaps in MS Powerpoint? I will start and see what I can come up with. If anyone wants to help please let me know! Peace.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Protonexus - 12-27-2010

It may be worthwhile to consider that Ra has primarily stated Ra's involvement in Earth history and there are other social memory complex and logoic influences at work that Ra does not fully understand or perceive or simply was not asked about/could not answer.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - iMPREPREX - 12-27-2010

(12-27-2010, 04:17 PM)Protonexus Wrote: It may be worthwhile to consider that Ra has primarily stated Ra's involvement in Earth history and there are other social memory complex and logoic influences at work that Ra does not fully understand or perceive or simply was not asked about/could not answer.

Still worth a try though, no?

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Protonexus - 12-27-2010

Do as you will, this is not intended to be a detriment to your proposition.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - turtledude23 - 12-27-2010

What do you mean by according to Ra? A timeline of when earth was in 1st, 2nd and 3rd density?

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - unity100 - 12-27-2010

just do it

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - iMPREPREX - 12-27-2010

(12-27-2010, 05:27 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: What do you mean by according to Ra? A timeline of when earth was in 1st, 2nd and 3rd density?

Yes - perhaps starting with Maldek and going until present time. I'm just having problems with a time-line program I downloaded. Gotta work the kinks out...

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - unity100 - 12-27-2010

you can also start with 1d.

(12-27-2010, 06:44 PM)unity100 Wrote: you can also start with 1d.

I don't think I have a good enough perception of it all to do that.

(12-27-2010, 07:07 PM)iMPREPREX Wrote:

ra tells about it in the history section.

(12-27-2010, 07:18 PM)unity100 Wrote:

Approx. 73,000 BC. I knew that. BigSmile

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - turtledude23 - 12-28-2010

Search lawofone.info, itll have the length of the densities and how long ago maldek and mars entities migrated to earth.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - unity100 - 12-28-2010

(12-27-2010, 07:31 PM)iMPREPREX Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 07:18 PM)unity100 Wrote:

Approx. 73,000 BC. I knew that. BigSmile

1d was not 73,000 years ago ...

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Peregrinus - 12-28-2010

1D on Earth began ~4.8 billion years ago.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - iMPREPREX - 12-28-2010

(12-28-2010, 02:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: 1D on Earth began ~4.8 billion years ago.

Thank you for the right answer and the help. Smile

If you could be so kind as to give me a helping hand, when did 2d start, then?

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Peregrinus - 12-28-2010

(12-28-2010, 08:37 PM)iMPREPREX Wrote:
(12-28-2010, 02:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: 1D on Earth began ~4.8 billion years ago.

Thank you for the right answer and the help. Smile

If you could be so kind as to give me a helping hand, when did 2d start, then?

~3.7 billion years ago.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - iMPREPREX - 12-29-2010

Here's a rough-draft. If I'm off (which I'm darn sure I am), please help to correct me. Thanks.

Nevermind at the moment. File too large. Will be back.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Peregrinus - 12-29-2010

FYI, this is not the first 3rd density cycle. I would suggest there have been at least 3.
Mars would have destroyed their atmosphere around 100-125,000 years ago. I say this because they were added to this current cycle, not the one prior to this one.
Maldek... unknown time-line, though I would suggest they destroyed their planet somewhere between 100-220 million years ago.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - unity100 - 12-29-2010

(12-29-2010, 01:37 AM)iMPREPREX Wrote: Here's a rough-draft. If I'm off (which I'm darn sure I am), please help to correct me. Thanks.

Nevermind at the moment. File too large. Will be back.

upload to rapidshare or something.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - lightning - 12-30-2010

(12-29-2010, 02:03 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: FYI, this is not the first 3rd density cycle. I would suggest there have been at least 3.
Mars would have destroyed their atmosphere around 100-125,000 years ago. I say this because they were added to this current cycle, not the one prior to this one.
Maldek... unknown time-line, though I would suggest they destroyed their planet somewhere between 100-220 million years ago.

Where does it say this is the 3rd of 3 3rd density cycles? I thought it says there has been only 1 3rd density cycle made up of 3 25000 year cycles. I thought it also says Maldek destroyed its planet 700000 years ago more or less. They are not tied to 3rd density cycle since they are in 2nd density bodies.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - Peregrinus - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 04:59 PM)lightning Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 02:03 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: FYI, this is not the first 3rd density cycle. I would suggest there have been at least 3.

Where does it say this is the 3rd of 3 3rd density cycles? I thought it says there has been only 1 3rd density cycle made up of 3 25000 year cycles. I thought it also says Maldek destroyed its planet 700000 years ago more or less. They are not tied to 3rd density cycle since they are in 2nd density bodies.

Ra, I suspect, did not include information other cycles because the information about the ending of those cycles might have infringed upon free will by causing fear and have an effect on the outcome of this cycle. They appeared to be especially cautious during the LOO channeling sessions due to past errors in judgment.

Logical conclusion; there have been several cycles here which the populace were removed for harvest by devastation.

The Sumerian tablets explain that the last habitation of mankind was destroyed in a great flood as described in the Epic of Gilgameš. This story was changed to become 'Noah and the Ark' in modern religious texts.

The Mayan calendar signifies four end times (earth, air, fire and water), each ending with a particular event. Earth, air, and water cycle endings have occurred, the last being water (the great flood). This end cycle was to be fire (as per biblical and other revelations type stories as well as other prophesied texts by others such as Nostradamus), but that has been changed so the calendar is no longer valid in the ending sense, even though still correct on the time/date.

If one will look back through threads here, you will find one on a civilization in South Africa 200,000 years ago. This was no small thing, a city the size of Los Angeles built around mining gold. This can easily be found using Google Earth. Recently excavations in the Middle East have uncovered homosapiens bones from 400,000 years ago.

Because homosapiens has been the physical vehicle used for third density on this planet, it is logical, using the indicators I have presented above and below, as well as others I have not presented, to conclude that there have been at least three cycles here before this one.

You are correct about Maldek.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity or the service to self. This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately 705,000 of your years ago. The cycles had begun much, much earlier upon this sphere due to its relative ability to support the first-dimensional life forms at an earlier point in the space/time continuum of your solar system. These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot or tangle of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.

Approximately 600,000 of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able to finally be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.

After this experience of learn/teaching, the group decision was to place upon itself a type of what you may call karma alleviation. For this purpose they came into incarnation within your planetary sphere in what were not acceptable human forms. This then they have been experiencing until the distortions of destruction are replaced by distortions towards the desire for a less distorted vision of service to others. Since this was the conscious decision of the great majority of those beings in the Maldek experience, the transition to this planet began approximately 500,000 of your years ago and the type of body complex available at that time was used.

Note in this above quote Ra speaks of (underlined) "cycles" because 1st density was able to be supported rather quickly. Why any 4.9 billion year planet would have only a single 75,000 year 3rd density cycle is illogical.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - unity100 - 12-31-2010

i remember the 3rd d cycle is only 75,000 years, because it is way too condensed. but despite condensed, ratios remain the same, and hence the wear&tear souls accrue while living remain the same. hence the need to shorten lifespan if situations get too rough. (like in egypt).

there is the possibility of older homo sapiens bones or the mining complex you speak of, to be of 'visitors' that have come and passed to this planet. ra talked of such visitors.

RE: Would anyone like to collaborate on a visual timeline of Earth's history? - lightning - 12-31-2010

(12-31-2010, 04:12 AM)unity100 Wrote: i remember the 3rd d cycle is only 75,000 years, because it is way too condensed. but despite condensed, ratios remain the same, and hence the wear&tear souls accrue while living remain the same. hence the need to shorten lifespan if situations get too rough. (like in egypt).

there is the possibility of older homo sapiens bones or the mining complex you speak of, to be of 'visitors' that have come and passed to this planet. ra talked of such visitors.

Questioner: Were there any entities of the form that I am now—two arms, two legs—on this planet before this transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There have been visitors to your sphere at various times for the last four million of your years, speaking approximately. These visitors do not affect the cycling of the planetary sphere. It was not third-density in its environment until the time previously mentioned.

What Unity and I are saying is the same thing. Also, there must have been a lot of activity/interaction with those from Maldek who had to have become the neanderthal since the timeline fits too well. Ra said some of them are still here but living in caves. This would have started 300,000 - 400,000 years ago. One more thing - Ra implied that the late 2nd density entities who became 3rd density were indistinguishable from the early 3rd density entities. He referred to them as "more like one to the other". This leads me to believe that the many artifacts of stone tools that go back several hundred thousand years were from 2nd density entities - not 3rd density. I do agree that Ra did say there were "visitors" during the 2nd density cycle. Another mystery is the 2nd type of bigfoot Ra mentioned who exist as a gene pool in the event of nuclear war. They are from 3rd density but exist in these 2nd density bodies. Why? Where are they from? How long have they been here? They are from an advanced civilization that was not Maldek and live in "uninhabited deep forest". I assume these are the ones seen all over the world but in the U.S primarily in the Pacific Northwest and filmed by Patterson/Gimlin. This bigfoot on the Patterson film is obviously not a neanderthal since it has a very pronounced cranial ridge going down the back of the skull which the neanderthals did not have.
Since Ra didn't elaborate, one has to speculate about this multitude of questions. I like the idea of trying to establish this timeline, though it already appears it might be difficult due to the many unanswered questions.