Bring4th
Another Wanderer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Another Wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=228)

Another Wanderer - melchizedek27 - 04-06-2009

Mitch* has always known he was a wanderer. We didn't call it that so many years ago. He knew he was psychic, he knew he was different from most people, and he knew he remembered other lives. Some of those lives just happened on other planets. We didn't have a word coined for that 40 years ago.

The first half of his life he struggled with his identity, not knowing if he was sane or just living in a different world from everyone else. Luckily, during the 70's and the 80's there was an abundance of information coming from research and channeling. Here is an excerpt from a channeling session with Elda McMann from those days:

Mitch: "I hunger to know why I'm here and where I came from..."

Elda: "My, you have come from many places. You have come into the earthplane at this time for the same purpose as many others. That purpose being to experience for the soul to be upon the earthplane during these times that is known as the coming of the light. These times that are happening even now. The great adventure of being in the midst of so many activities, so much information, that there is indeed a pressure even put upon the soul level on the individual for the selection of that which is of the betterment for your spiritual progression. The experience then of those many opportunites, many diverse pathways. This then is the reason for your soul being here on the earth, and you have brought with you those traits, those tools of good exactitude, of good reliability. You tend to overdo it even, your work when you become involved with something -- that ability to be relied upon, and therefore you want to be very reliable. Sometimes you tend then to be too critical of yourself. There is not perfection on the earthplane, and thusly you cannot have it. But you can do well with your desire to do perfectly without feeling as though you have failed when it doesn't come out that way. Do you understand?"

Mitch: "Yes."

Elda: "Try not to be so over-critical of yourself. That is part of what you are overcoming. You have very good taste in things that have value. You have good taste in jewelery that was of good workmanship, and of even of intrinsic, even of ancient values. You have some feeling for things of antiquity. A good amount of feeling of traditions of self, of things, of surroundings. These attributes actually then give you a warmth, a base, a feeling of security with self, and give you that reliability that others feel for you, having trust in you, knowing that your honesty, your correctness, your desire to be exact does indeed have value. For you then always manage to do a very good job for others or for self, whether you think so or not. Do you see?"

Mitch: "Yes."

Elda: "Overcoming your critcism of self, then, is more or less something you have decided to overcome in this lifetime. You come to understanding of that all does not have to always be done the same way as long that it is accomplished for the satisfaction of those involved, to come to terms with your own inner spirituality, to recognize the truth is in thyself. Much as we have talked about that mark. You come to know the truth within self. You come to realize that god dwells within thee as well as every other human being if they would come to realize it. There is a touch of god within thyself, a recieving set you might call it, a little radio in there that is in touch with the main station, and we call that god, and recongnize that frequency for sometimes decisions are based upon what is expedient, sometimes upon what you think someone else wants, and occaisionally on a little quirk within you that says uh-uh that one's not right, take that one. That one is often the one you least respond to, but you come to conscious identification of that little voice which speaks within you and to be able then to listen to it more often when there are decisions to make, rather than to be to too analytical or listen to what others have to say. This is not to say to turn your ears from others speaking. Listen to what they have to say but final decision comes from within.

You have been upon the earth-plane many times before. You have lived in woods and been of the Native American People. I see you roaming through the woods with not much clothes on, and swift runner. You have also been of great prestige in a civilization of those of classes, well of a house of ruling. You were born into royalty as you might say, and had a few lives of great privelage. That privelage was not abused on your part, therefore you retain from those times a certain amount of confidence, inner-confidence. You retain also an appreciation of materials and things that have value as we spoke of before. Material things as well as actions, you have appreciation of these.

You have been a great... quite a dancer. You love to dance. You have a bit of that still with you also. Dancing with others, more than just solo dancing, but loving it, being very good at it, very light on your feet, very ryhthmic. And those feelings of rythm, of love of music still within you.

You have spent two lifetimes on the earthplane in monastic garb. One lifetime of almost solitude for the entirety of that life, of much reading of prayer, much deprivation of self. From that lifetime which was of hardship, although you did not see it that way, you gained that ability to be of attunement within self. For during that lifetime you reached the state of knowing the very depths of solitude, of lonliness, of feelings of degredation without it being physical. But those feelings reached also to the hieghts of great exhaltation, of feeling very much at home with the angels, and when you departed that lifetime it was as though a sphere of light came down to you and took you up. It was very much a spiritual passing, but the great experience of lonliness gives to you in this lifetime a greater strength than you are realizing at this time, as far as your consciousness is concerned, a great amount of depth of feeling, and a desire then to be a great more active with people than you were in that life, to share with others. You have a feeling of wanting to be of service to mankind, but more in a sense of doing things for others that make them happy, make them better, make them look better, make them feel better.

Many attributes from other lifetimes you carry with you. This is why we bring you these particular incarnations."

He found a group of starseeds in a nearby town. Actually one of them recognized him at a bookstore and told him he knew he belonged at the group. Impatient to know the answers and wait for more to unfold, he invoked his higher self and connected with an intelligence that calls him Illtud Melchizedek.

Then in the 90's there was so much information from the internet he could not process it all. Now there is a much bigger community to share information with! With a shock he realized that there are thousands, probably even millions like him here.

Illtud Melchizedek does not make any extraordinary claims about himself. He prefers to think of himself as a Melchizedek that claims to be an ordinary human being rather than a nut who claims to be a Wanderer. He is actually both.

*To make the text less boring, and help keep perspective, narration is in the third person.

RE: Another Wanderer - ayadew - 04-07-2009

Welcome, my friend. That was very beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes.
May you find an abundance of harmony and peace here.

RE: Another Wanderer - Wintersun - 04-11-2009

Wow, this is wonderful story! Very deep and insightful! And certainly not boring!

But tell me, that name, Illtud Melchizedek.. That is your "real" name, right? And you said you contacted your higher self. Could you tell a little more about that?

Dino

RE: Another Wanderer - melchizedek27 - 04-18-2009

But tell me, that name, Illtud Melchizedek.. That is your "real" name, right? And you said you contacted your higher self. Could you tell a little more about that?

I enjoyed your story Dino. Illtud Melchizedek is the name the sky calls me. I was initiated as an adult human being with the name "Runs Like Turtle" and I keep that one always. I was Born Mitchell Curley and I haven't changed that name.

I invoked the higher self to help me understand more about the connections I feel to other worlds and lives. All things are connected, but they are connected through higher dimensions, as we have discussed in the forums here about the Law of One. To make a long story short I did much preparation through meditation and created a ritual where I traveled through time and space to meet myself in the future and share information. Now I am as equally aware of future lives listening to my memories as I am to knowing past lives.

I am going to give you a technique I use, though it simplifies the dimensions and worlds a bit, it has been used successfully for thousands of years. Before you pray, ask permission from the physical/animal body to have some time and energy to do the work. This has also been accomplished through fasting and weakening the body with other deprivation, but that isn't needed.

Then it is sometimes helpful to just tell the intellectual part of the consciousness to just shut up and listen. This is usually the hardest part for most western educated people. If you practice meditation it helps you to prepare for this.

Third it helps to know about the "back door". There is in everyone a direct link to higher consciousness. We are not always aware of it. I have opened up to it through long hours of meditation, but there are other ways to link up which require lots less work. I use the focus of my attention to travel through a few common chakras in my head and one secret one near the back of my skull, and then I pop out somewhere above my body kind of effortlessly. This is where I was when I did that work.

There are many teachers for these kinds of things, but stick to the ones that direct you back to yourself and your responsibility.

RE: Another Wanderer - Wintersun - 04-19-2009

(04-18-2009, 01:06 PM)melchizedek27 Wrote: But tell me, that name, Illtud Melchizedek.. That is your "real" name, right? And you said you contacted your higher self. Could you tell a little more about that?

I enjoyed your story Dino. Illtud Melchizedek is the name the sky calls me. I was initiated as an adult human being with the name "Runs Like Turtle" and I keep that one always. I was Born Mitchell Curley and I haven't changed that name.

I invoked the higher self to help me understand more about the connections I feel to other worlds and lives. All things are connected, but they are connected through higher dimensions, as we have discussed in the forums here about the Law of One. To make a long story short I did much preparation through meditation and created a ritual where I traveled through time and space to meet myself in the future and share information. Now I am as equally aware of future lives listening to my memories as I am to knowing past lives.

I am going to give you a technique I use, though it simplifies the dimensions and worlds a bit, it has been used successfully for thousands of years. Before you pray, ask permission from the physical/animal body to have some time and energy to do the work. This has also been accomplished through fasting and weakening the body with other deprivation, but that isn't needed.

Then it is sometimes helpful to just tell the intellectual part of the consciousness to just shut up and listen. This is usually the hardest part for most western educated people. If you practice meditation it helps you to prepare for this.

Third it helps to know about the "back door". There is in everyone a direct link to higher consciousness. We are not always aware of it. I have opened up to it through long hours of meditation, but there are other ways to link up which require lots less work. I use the focus of my attention to travel through a few common chakras in my head and one secret one near the back of my skull, and then I pop out somewhere above my body kind of effortlessly. This is where I was when I did that work.

There are many teachers for these kinds of things, but stick to the ones that direct you back to yourself and your responsibility.

Wow... Thank you so much for this information! I really wish to try it! I so wish to contact my higher self and finally tie everything together.

About the third step, and this back door - is it for everyone at the same place? My guess is not. And, I noticed you mentioned several chakras on the head, which implies you were not reffering to basic 7 chakra system, right? Are these some minor chakras? And, how do I know which one is the one I'm looking for?

Once again, thank you! Smile

Dino