Bring4th
Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy (/showthread.php?tid=2458)

Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - unity100 - 03-28-2011

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2011/03/28/supergiant-elliptical-galaxy-found-to-harbor-most-massive-known-black-hole-in-the-universe/

which supports 12,000 globular clusters as opposed to 150 or so globular clusters in milky way,

and which is probably the result of merging of 100 or so smaller galaxies.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Namaste - 03-29-2011

Very cool indeed.

As our technology progresses, we can look forward to finding more and more awe inspiring objects/stuff in the surrounding universe(s!) :¬)

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - xlsander - 03-29-2011

stunning - i so dont want to remain here reduced to this plane of experience is one pat of me saying whenever presented with such amazingly awesome stuff ... but yet again i believe i chose to be here for a reason - so welcome back to duality, lolTongue

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Bring4th_Austin - 03-29-2011

(03-28-2011, 09:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: and which is probably the result of merging of 100 or so smaller galaxies.

I wonder...how does this merging effect the nature of nature of existence in those galaxies? Did each have an individual Logos, with each their own "plan for creation?" Maybe opportunity for life had been spent, and the most logical thing to do was to merge material to create a new existence.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Confused - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 11:07 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 09:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: and which is probably the result of merging of 100 or so smaller galaxies.

I wonder...how does this merging effect the nature of nature of existence in those galaxies? Did each have an individual Logos, with each their own "plan for creation?" Maybe opportunity for life had been spent, and the most logical thing to do was to merge material to create a new existence.

I like the question.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - unity100 - 03-30-2011

(03-29-2011, 11:07 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote:

why do you think this merging process is too different from merging of entities to create a 4d society complex ...

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Bring4th_Austin - 03-30-2011

4D entities merging to create a 4D society complex, by definition of society complex, must already be unified in vibration (at least to a certain extent).

Quote:90.17 Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?
Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.

If the experience is varied enough that it "staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities," this merging does not seem like it would be as harmonious as a 4D social merging.

(03-30-2011, 01:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: 4D entities merging to create a 4D society complex, by definition of society complex, must already be unified in vibration (at least to a certain extent).

there is nothing as such as in 'unified in vibration'. if you mean vibrating in green spectrum, that doesnt by default create a merger in between entities.

society complex occurs when the mind complexes of the entities meld, and feelings, memories of all is available to all.

Quote:If the experience is varied enough that it "staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities," this merging does not seem like it would be as harmonious as a 4D social merging.

and do you think the merger that happens in the middle of 4d is so cheerful, happy, problem free and easy ? then why does it happen towards mid 4d ? moreover, why there is spiritual pain in 4d and where does it come from ?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=43&ss=1#9

in 4d, the reception to all thoughts, feelings of other entities will open up. this is in no means an easy affair.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Bring4th_Austin - 03-30-2011

(03-30-2011, 04:31 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 01:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: 4D entities merging to create a 4D society complex, by definition of society complex, must already be unified in vibration (at least to a certain extent).

there is nothing as such as in 'unified in vibration'. if you mean vibrating in green spectrum, that doesnt by default create a merger in between entities.

I meant unified in purpose, feeling, and direction. My use of the word vibration may be too general...it's a result of looking at metaphysical concepts with overly simplified views. I realize a more astute student of the LOO material would reserve this word for a more specific meaning.

Essentially what I meant by "unified in vibration" is what Ra says here:

Quote:11.17 Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?
Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then becomes known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.

'unity100 Wrote:
Quote:If the experience is varied enough that it "staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities," this merging does not seem like it would be as harmonious as a 4D social merging.

and do you think the merger that happens in the middle of 4d is so cheerful, happy, problem free and easy ? then why does it happen towards mid 4d ? moreover, why there is spiritual pain in 4d and where does it come from ?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=43&ss=1#9

in 4d, the reception to all thoughts, feelings of other entities will open up. this is in no means an easy affair.

I do believe a 4D social memory merger would be an incredibly harmonious experience. I think it happens in the middle of 4D because it takes some time for the 4D society to unify in seeking. I am aware of the mental and spiritual pain Ra speak of in 4D, but I don't believe this is because of disharmony among the social complex. I can imagine a large number of other reasons for this spiritual pain...the biggest in my mind is compassion for suffering individuals, mainly 3D individuals as Ra has these things to say about 4D:

Quote:16.44 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?
Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

I ask you, my friend, how can this merger be of disharmony, when 4th density is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way?

Do you not think that much of the pain felt in 4th density are from compassion of suffering other-selves? This is much of the pain I feel in myself today, operating strong from my 4th chakra, and I imagine it to persist through 4th density in a major way.

Unity, I very much appreciate your participation in these discussions. You always make me think deep for answers.

(03-30-2011, 06:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Essentially what I meant by "unified in vibration" is what Ra says here:

yes, and the same thing can happen for galaxies. there is nothing preventing same thing from happening there. actually, the merging back towards infinite intelligence at the end of each octave, will probably follow the same procedure at each level, with different meanings in different stages.

Quote:I do believe a 4D social memory merger would be an incredibly harmonious experience. I think it happens in the middle of 4D because it takes some time for the 4D society to unify in seeking. I am aware of the mental and spiritual pain Ra speak of in 4D, but I don't believe this is because of disharmony among the social complex. I can imagine a large number of other reasons for this spiritual pain...the biggest in my mind is compassion for suffering individuals, mainly 3D individuals as Ra has these things to say about 4D:

I ask you, my friend, how can this merger be of disharmony, when 4th density is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way?

Do you not think that much of the pain felt in 4th density are from compassion of suffering other-selves? This is much of the pain I feel in myself today, operating strong from my 4th chakra, and I imagine it to persist through 4th density in a major way.

please notice 4th density's meaning, and the process of manifesting that meaning, are two different things.

4th density characteristics of neither the entity, nor the to-be-formed society complex will not manifest instantaneously upon incarnation on the 4d body in a newly 4d society. else, the society complex would form instantaneously. maybe, this can be a possibility for the trees in sirius, since they already approached this planetary body near end of 3rd density, twice, leave aside mid 4th density. however from the norm we are told, this happens in mid 4th density currently.

notice that, it is a place for understanding of the sorrows of the third density. NOT entities currently in 3rd d.

notice that all the memories, past lifetimes, emotions and feelings et al will be available for any entity in 4d since there is no veil. there will be other entities with different biases and balances, and there will be a process of harmonization.

it is highly probable that the 3d worlds which are in the reach (telepathically or spiritually) of the new 4d sphere, will affect the entities as well. however, this will probably not be a major factor, since apparently 4d entities need to spend their time with their own density entities :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=43&sc=1&ss=1#26

not 3d entities, apparently.

so, much of the spiritual pain catalyst, will probably be already present in 4d.

actually this doesnt even necessitate a debate - early 4d is a harmonization process of all the feelings emotions memories of all entities, not to mention their balances. it is hard for entities to even face their own selves near end of 4th density. they will need to face all others' selves in 4d.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - gus9todd - 03-31-2011

Sorry for the stupid question but actually the 4d mean?
I have gone through your posts but it is hard to get about it. Can you explain in short?

Film Truck Hire

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Ankh - 03-31-2011

(03-31-2011, 03:16 AM)gus9todd Wrote: Sorry for the stupid question but actually the 4d mean?
I have gone through your posts but it is hard to get about it. Can you explain in short?

Film Truck Hire

4th density=4D=4d.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Confused - 03-31-2011

(03-31-2011, 03:16 AM)gus9todd Wrote: Sorry for the stupid question but actually the 4d mean?

Film Truck Hire

Welcome, gus9todd. I see that it is your first post. A warm welcome to the community.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - Bring4th_Austin - 03-31-2011

(03-30-2011, 06:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: ................

We draw different conclusions from Ra's words about most of these things. What I view as clearly implied, you may not, and vice versa.

One thing to note, though, is that later in the session where Ra says 4D beings spend learn/teaching time within their density, it is implied and even stated that Ra meant this simply due to the 4D sphere not being ready for other density habitation. Almost every single 4D channeled being I have studied constantly comments on the fact that part of their lessons in 4D are reaching out to 3D worlds in compassion, learning of the varieties of love capable within creation. The fact that mental and spiritual pain can result from compassion for other entities, even 3D entities, is no question to me.

I also feel the nature of galaxies merging in a Logoic sense can only be speculated on. Perhaps it is as harmonious (or disharmonious) as a 4D social memory merging. Perhaps it isn't similar at all. If you are aware of any Ra or Q'uo comments about the concept, it might bring some conclusion, otherwise, my curiosity on the nature of this merging will probably persist for good.

RE: Supermassive Blackhole in nearby galaxy - unity100 - 03-31-2011

(03-31-2011, 03:43 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: I also feel the nature of galaxies merging in a Logoic sense can only be speculated on. Perhaps it is as harmonious (or disharmonious) as a 4D social memory merging. Perhaps it isn't similar at all. If you are aware of any Ra or Q'uo comments about the concept, it might bring some conclusion, otherwise, my curiosity on the nature of this merging will probably persist for good.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=13&sc=1&ss=1#16

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=27&sc=1&ss=1#13

in regard to creation start, creation end, ra says existence recapitulates in the reverse order it came into being, towards one central sun.

since all existence manifests over the same basic ruleset, the mechanics of merger should be same or similar in all cases.

where consciousness merges and harmonizes in one level of existence, it cant be possible that there cannot occur such a merger and harmonization in a greater scale.