Bring4th
The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies (/showthread.php?tid=2544)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Bring4th_Austin - 04-13-2011

The topic of dual activated bodies has come up a few times in recent discussions. I’ve been doing some heavy research and contemplation on the nature of dual-bodies lately, and I wanted to share my thoughts and findings, since some of it seems to go against a lot of preconceived notions.

Let’s start with what Ra tells us about dual body individuals, which surprisingly isn’t that much:
Ra Wrote:63.8
The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth-density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth-density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.
It is stated later that these 4D entities incarnating into lesser dense bodies are in fact the dual body entities. We can conclude from this that they are 4D entities incarnating into a 3D experience to aid in transition.

Ra Wrote:63.13
These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.
From this we can draw a couple conclusions. First off, a dual body entity can be birthed from a non-dual body entity (obviously, they have to come from somewhere). We may also conclude that an advantage to having a dual-activated body is being able to handle the 4D vibrations and their implications, but Ra does not specify exactly what about 4D vibrations a dual body entity can handle better, simply that they can handle it better than a normal 3D incarnated entity. Not quoted is the fact that dual body entities die just like 3D entities, which has been discussed heavily on these forums.

’Ra’ Wrote:63.14
We may respond to the heart of your question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented toward service-to-others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.
Here we learn that dual body entities are more aware of some 4D “understandings,” although Ra is not specific about what kind of understandings or knowledge come from dual body activation. We can’t assume anything specific here because Ra was very careful to use the qualifier, “to some extent,” meaning the veil is not completely removed; it is only removed enough to remember 4D understandings.

’Ra’ Wrote:63.15 Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here before the harvesting process?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service-to-others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.
63.18 Questioner: I am assuming that the reason for this is, first, since the entities of harvestable third-density who very recently have been coming here are coming here late enough so that they will not affect the polarization through their teachings. They are not infringing upon the first distortion because they are children now and they won’t be old enough to really affect any of the polarization until the transition is well advanced. However, the Wanderers who have come here are older and have a greater ability to affect the polarization. They must do their affecting as a function of their ability to penetrate the forgetting process in order to be within the first distortion. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.
We learn here the main difference between Wanderers and dual body entities. Their reasons are different, Wanderers coming to help increase polarization in others while also helping the transition, while dual body individuals here to start building their 4D world and aid in the transition. As Don was able to conclude, dual body entities are NOT here to increase polarization (and thus harvest) like Wanderers are, however they can polarize themselves because of the conditions due to the transition. Also, dual body entities are those who polarized the most during their 3D experience. Ra tells us it is an honor to incarnate at this time in a dual body.

Not much else was said about these dual body entities during the Ra contact. I was left with far more questions than answers before I started searching for Q’uo material discussing dual bodies. These are not in chronological order, but rather in the order I found the transcripts. Most if not all of my questions about dual body entities were answered.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0507.aspx
Q uo Wrote:(In response to a question about how dual activated individuals will experience the transition.)
Third density is third density. And while you are in a third-density physical vehicle you will primarily be a third-density entity. The fourth-density activation, however, enables you, far more than those about you, to be tough. We think that is perhaps the simplest way to put that.
The interpenetration of third density with fourth-density energy in the time/space sector of this development is bombarding the Earth with wave after wave of a denser kind of light that brings all entities’ worst fears to the surface and plays them out.
It is a separating device, if you will, between wheat and chaff, in biblical terms. There are tares sown among the harvest of good that you have created in your life[time]. These waves of energy call for the truth from you, and, so, many of you are facing parts of yourself you never wanted to see and at which you don’t want to look.
The fourth-density-activated entities or dual-activated beings are tougher at looking straight in the mirror of the self, seeing the weeds, and deciding on a form of weed control.
This here removes a lot of the mystery and awe about dual body entities. We learn they are primarily 3D entities, in a 3D experience, with everything that comes with being 3D (veil included, albeit thinner as we learn later). This expands on what Ra said about dual body entities handling 4D vibrations better. Specifically, these individuals will be able to take advantage of the reflection mechanic much easier and with less stress than a normal 3D individual.

Q uo Wrote:In terms of what body will be activated when: they are both activated now, but you are in a third-density physical vehicle. You are living on a third-density planet. You are here for a reason. Many, many others are here for the same reason.
Q’uo reiterates the fact that essentially, dual body entities live from their 3D body. The 4D body is not a vehicle and won’t be for dual activated entities. Also, it’s important to note that the 4D body is not something that has to be consciously (or unconsciously) activated; it is automatically active.

Q uo Wrote:Those with dual activated bodies have graduated and have come back. Just as the Elder Race, when it graduated, chose to return, so have you returned. You do not want to go on to the exciting and even thrilling prospect of fourth-density existence, with its greatly enhanced options for learning and for service, until you have done your utmost, not only to help others of the human tribe to move on into fourth density with you but also to restore and reconstitute the health of Gaia, [1]of planet Earth, in her living form.
For many of you in dual activated bodies there is a feeling of great and passionate desire to connect with the Earth and to love and be a good steward to the Earth. For there is that within your consciousness as a person and in your consciousness as part of a race of beings that you have, in the past, been part of the destruction of a planet, a continent, a city, or family. And that destruction has caused the Earth to grieve, to mourn, and to become disoriented.
By the time you leave this planet, the planet will know that it is loved. That is a very large factor in many of those who are dual activated and is their primary reason for being on the Earth at this time.
This is interesting; it seems that most dual body entities are here to create the changes in society dealing with the harming of Gaia (pollution, etc). No doubt they will use the 4D vibrations to help spread ideas of stewardship of our planet, rather than rape and pillage.

Q uo Wrote:Of course, because of the fact that you chose to come into third-density incarnation, you are always subject to the basic rules of this game. You need to polarize in this lifetime towards service to others to an extent that enables you once again to walk the steps of light and walk into a higher density.
Otherwise, you shall simply move on with those still in third density at the end of this time to another third-density planet where you will continue to be of service and to gain in memory of who you are and why you are here, until such time as you once again get yourself on the right road, the road of your own deepest choosing, and then walk that walk, step by step, in great thanksgiving and joy, every day that you are privileged yet to be alive and breath the sweet air of [planet Earth].
This is important. Again, these individuals are in a 3D incarnation, and will live as such. If for some reason a dual body entity cannot pierce the veil and polarize, they will continue on in 3D until they can do so.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0707.aspx
Q uo Wrote:(responding to a question on whether a particular child is a dual-activated entity)
In the short run, such double-activated entities have a difficult time, from time to time, in the growing-up process, as this instrument would call the process of developing into a mature physical being. The sense-awareness matrix of such entities allow more sensory input and as this instrument would say, it gets noisy in there from time to time, more so than an entity who is activated only in the yellow-ray physical body.
While this is inconvenient both for the child and the parents, there are advantages to being wired for both densities: the density that is now being experienced upon your planet and the density that is interpenetrating it. As this entity becomes a mature being, physically as well as emotionally, the inherent stability and toughness of the basic structure of the double-activated body will be of great help to this entity.
As the interpenetrating energies of green ray buffet this planet more and more, the challenge to all entities is to be able to face the truth of themselves clearly and straightforwardly. Double-activated entities have a head start in being able to become completely honest with themselves. This creates an atmosphere in which they may be more calm and serene under conditions which may seem challenging.
Seemingly, while childhood might be difficult for both child and parent, a dual body entity has an advantage once it hits maturity (apparently a little later than normal 3D entities). It is again emphasized that dual body entities have an advantage when it comes to the self-reflection that comes with 4D vibes.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0907.aspx
Q uo Wrote:The Indigo agenda generally has a large area of concern for the planet itself. This is due to the fact that these entities are natives of this planet, having just graduated from third-density Earth. They have graduated to fourth-density positive and have immediately chosen to return to the Earth sphere in a dual-activated third and fourth-density body. Their physical body is third density but they’re wired, shall we say, to be able to absorb fourth-density vibrations of love and understanding in a far less distorted way than those with only the third-density wiring or DNA.
Here Q’uo informs that some of these dual body entities are graduates from Earth. When Don and Ra were discussing this, only 4D graduates from other planets were discussed. We can conclude from this that Harvest is happening, is not an instant process, and some already harvested made the choice to jump right back in. There are also some implications to be taken from the mention of DNA at the end, but I will not speculate.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_0523.aspx
Q uo Wrote:For this reason there are no entities now being born into your Earth world that are equipped only with third-density wiring. Those who are moving into incarnation upon your planet at this time have the dual wiring of third density and fourth density. And so they have the roots of consciousness and all of the delivery systems of deep awareness coming into conscious awareness that are native to both densities. And therefore those younger entities among you are able to use the light in a far more efficient fashion. And yet, because of the increased clarity of fourth-density light and its increased ability to hold information, these same younger entities often express themselves as those who indeed do have difficulty in connecting with third-density’s common reality.
Read again, “there are no entities now being born into your Earth world that are equipped only with third-density wiring.” ALL children born as of this session in May 2009 (and who knows how long before that) have dual bodies in activation, according to Q’uo. At the time of the Ra contact, only 35,000 individuals had dual bodies. This number is no doubt miniscule comparatively at this point. I know this pertains to several forum members!

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2004/2004_0818.aspx
Q uo Wrote:When a person has a dual-activated body, certain things have changed for this entity. It may not be that these changes are consciously known by those who may be called Indigo Children, for a general term, but these changes are there. They include a thinner veiling, so that it is easier to remember preincarnative data, the ability to access psychic gifts largely because of the lighter veiling, the tendency to be impatient with third-density structures, especially those that seem to stand in their way, and some difficulty in cooperating with the strictures that make the least sense to them. Indeed, in some part, these have always been the characteristics of youth, but when there is a memory that is closer to the surface of a higher way and when the culture is mired in teachings that are directly counter to those sensings and half memories, it becomes fiendishly difficult for entities to make sense of their surroundings.
Here we finally get some specifics about the thinner veil in dual body entities. It is easier for them to remember preincarnative data, but we still don’t know exactly what this means. Is this specific data, such as previous lifetimes, or is it simply the 4D understandings that come with being a 3D graduate, as Ra said? We also learn they have “psychic gifts,” such as the metal bending Don questioned Ra about, but other than that, no specifics.

I hope that this sheds some light on the mystery and confusion around the nature of dual activated bodies. It seems to me that there could be a good chance many seekers, especially younger ones born after the Ra contact and increasing in number until now, could have dual bodies without even knowing it. However, if you ask yourself the right questions and review the information here, it is easy to determine whether this is a possibility for you or your children.

I started journey with the question in my mind, am I a dual activated individual? After much research, heavy contemplation, and a few conversations with my mom about the nature of her pregnancy with me, I feel there is a good possibility that I am incarnate in a dual body. I’ll include all the personal details in a post in the Wanderer’s Stories forum sometime in the future.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Ocean - 04-13-2011

is it possible for me? i ask because i matured very very slowly, and had a very very hard time with basic earthly things. still do. but i've had ba anger problems and stuff that makes me doubt myself.

thanks Bridge.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - unity100 - 04-14-2011

bridge, this was a good effort. ended up in a useful post. thanks.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Bring4th_Austin - 04-14-2011

Thanks guys, I hope this can be a reference when discussing dual bodies.

Ocean, that is a question you should answer for yourself Smile Or ask a clear channel any time you get the chance.

I feel that being aware of having a dual body would be an incredibly responsibility/duty/honor.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Ocean - 04-14-2011

well, if i have one what good is there me knowing it? does that mean i've failed in my mission if i gained karma and acted unlovingly/selfishly? do dual bodied have more responsibility? i'm confused. and why do they say indigos are dual bodied, aren't all wanderers indigos?

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - AnthroHeart - 04-14-2011

Were you saying that one cannot be both a wanderer and dual-activated?

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Bring4th_Austin - 04-14-2011

(04-14-2011, 09:31 AM)Ocean Wrote: well, if i have one what good is there me knowing it?

It might give you a little more sense or purpose or direction in why you incarnated here at this time. While being able to use the reflection mechanic much better than a normal 3D individual should already be obvious to you if you are one, knowing this might help you develop better techniques for weeding out the things inside yourself you don't feel come from a loving place. The first session I referenced from Q'uo talks about the advantages of being dual bodied at this time.

Quote: does that mean i've failed in my mission if i gained karma and acted unlovingly/selfishly?

NO! Absolutely not! Remember, these "returning graduates" incarnated into 3D bodies, and agree to the rules of the 3D game. This includes forgetting that all is one, and possibly acting on an unloving or selfish instinct. You're still in a 3D body, which is basically still an ape, and that battle to overcome the ape instincts exists for dual body entities as well. You may forgive yourself, alleviate your karma, and continue on in service however you see fit. I do not view primal 3D actions as a failure...3D is a tough game and you should be proud of yourself for becoming as aware as you are. Most people won't even make it that far.

Quote: do dual bodied have more responsibility?

We only have as much responsibility as we give ourselves. If you don't feel comfortable having more responsibility despite the fact you might be have a dual body, then you don't have to carry that responsibility with you. However, as a dual body individual, you'd probably naturally feel an increased sense of responsibility after discovering your incarnative conditions. Just like Wanderers, dual bodies made a choice to incarnate down in density. These graduates could have waited for the 4D society on Earth to be fully functioning and conducive to 4D lessons, but instead decided to return to help Gaia and her inhabitants. It's honorable and beautiful, and a brave and challenging choice; a choice made for a reason.

Quote: i'm confused. and why do they say indigos are dual bodied, aren't all wanderers indigos?

I think the idea of indigos is a broad concept that no one understands completely. It seems more likely that children born in the past couple decades are much more likely to be dual body rather than Wanderers. The Wanderers came to Earth in an attempt to increase harvest and bring about the change needed to have a more pleasant transition...this job is basically done. 4D is here, and 4D Earth is practically born (from the word of Q'uo). This doesn't mean Wanderers should stop their service...there's much chaos and confusion in our new 4D Earth. There are many to serve.

But dual body entities came to bust 3D concepts and change our society into a 4D society. These are 4D graduates, not 6D Wanderers. 4D Earth does not need Wanderers. 4D Earth needs 4D individuals to build our 4D reality, and that's why we have dual bodies incarnating. It's an exciting responsibility during an incredibly exciting time!

(04-14-2011, 10:09 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Were you saying that one cannot be both a wanderer and dual-activated?

This is the case. Dual-activated are 4D entities who recently graduated 3D, Wanderers are established higher density entities incarnating down into strictly 3D bodies, not dual bodies.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - LetGo - 04-14-2011

Ocean isnt self doubt possibly an indigo-ray center blockage?

some fo the things Qu'o said sounded awfully familiar to me.
Quote:the tendency to be impatient with third-density structures, especially those that seem to stand in their way, and some difficulty in cooperating with the strictures that make the least sense to them
Quote:You do not want to go on to the exciting and even thrilling prospect of fourth-density existence, with its greatly enhanced options for learning and for service, until you have done your utmost, not only to help others of the human tribe to move on into fourth density with you but also to restore and reconstitute the health of Gaia

Quote:these same younger entities often express themselves as those who indeed do have difficulty in connecting with third-density’s common reality.
i sometimes do, but i have bigger difficulties trying to make some of my friends see/feel things the way i sometimes see/feel them.

i was born in the late 80's so i guess everything is possible.
a thought: even if i do have a dual-activated body... i also have to polarize in STO in order to be able to walk the steps of light.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - AndresOr - 04-14-2011

This post have been most helpful, woow i thank you, i have my doubts of been a wanderer, i fit in most wanderers description, but not entirely, i believe i am a dual active body now, because i have never been able to hide from myself and just didn't known how to balance those feelings, i had always judge myself, but the Quo sessions and Carla's speeches changed my life, so to speak... keep up the digging, much love and appreciations....

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - NegaNova - 04-15-2011

(04-14-2011, 10:11 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 10:09 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Were you saying that one cannot be both a wanderer and dual-activated?

This is the case. Dual-activated are 4D entities who recently graduated 3D, Wanderers are established higher density entities incarnating down into strictly 3D bodies, not dual bodies.

Hm. This one I'm not so sure. It seems to me that they are completely compatible. The dual-activated body is our current vehicle of experience, the tool we use, but wanderers are souls coming to this density from other densities, and they use whatever bodies are available for the experience... so.. I imagine that they often kind of go hand in hand.. unless it's early in the cycle or something and the dual-activation has not begun.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Bring4th_Austin - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 02:41 AM)NegaNova Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 10:11 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote:

Hm. This one I'm not so sure. It seems to me that they are completely compatible. The dual-activated body is our current vehicle of experience, the tool we use, but wanderers are souls coming to this density from other densities, and they use whatever bodies are available for the experience... so.. I imagine that they often kind of go hand in hand.. unless it's early in the cycle or something and the dual-activation has not begun.

Of course, anything is possible. But if we are inferring from the Ra and Q'uo material, Wanderers and dual body entities are different. Wanderers came to assist in harvest and birth a 4D Earth. 4D Earth is here. Harvest is ending. The birthing of 4D Gaia is complete. A 4D being could live on the surface of physical Earth, but would not choose to in a 4D vehicle. These are Q'uo's words.

And it's time for 4D entities to start incarnating. These entities are incarnating in dual bodies until the evolution of our 4D bodies is complete. There is no need for Wanderers in 4D Earth, and Q'uo has said many times recently, 4D is here. As I said, it is not Wanderers we need, it is 4D entities we need, and according to Ra and Q'uo, this is who is incarnating into dual bodies. Neither says anything about Wanderers incarnating into anything but 3D bodies.

Wanderers incarnate into 3D environments, which Earth is only such in space/time, and it is not the Wanderer's job to manifest 4D Earth in space/time. Of course they're here, they can help BigSmile

Like I said, anything is possible, but if we were strictly following the words of Ra and Q'uo, Wanderers do not incarnate into dual bodies.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Ocean - 04-15-2011

thanks Bridge. i'm dizzy about this new realization.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - 3DMonkey - 04-15-2011

I finally got around to reading the lengthy thread starter.

THANK YOU! First, I know how you mustve spent a lot of time researching Q'uo. I hardly ever take that time, so thank you.

Many answers. Thank you.

Okay. I've never felt like a wanderer and I questioned dual bodies. Now, with new understanding, I can say I am a dual activated body. Maybe?

I have known my purpose to parent since I can remember. I've thought, "my kids certainly aren't indigo children." but now I realize they don't have to be. It is apparent to me now that "4D work begun" doesn't have to be mind blowing, I mean that work takes a loooooooong ass time. The first few years shouldn't be too extravagant. Anyways, 3D work takes a long time too, we can't really see it's 6 year effects on the full scale of it.

My little family Smile They chose me to be the dad/husband. What a priviledge!

(04-15-2011, 11:36 AM)Ocean Wrote: thanks Bridge. i'm dizzy about this new realization.

It was very exciting researching this. Every clue I uncovered, a new piece of the puzzle fell into place.

(04-15-2011, 12:22 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: THANK YOU! First, I know how you mustve spent a lot of time researching Q'uo. I hardly ever take that time, so thank you.

I love the Q'uo sessions. They lack the technical data I love picking apart sometimes, but they're full of great information. Reading the Q'uo sessions give me more faith in the Ra sessions, because it is obviously hard for Carla to transmit technical information while "consciously" channeling, but the trance state Ra channelings were full of information I don't see Carla comprehending much less conjuring from her own consciousness (no insult to Carla!).

Quote:Okay. I've never felt like a wanderer and I questioned dual bodies. Now, with new understanding, I can say I am a dual activated body. Maybe?

At this point, I can state with 99% certainty that I am incarnate in a dual activated body. The things I have experienced even since putting together this post have pointed very strongly to that fact, and spirit has done a major part in convincing me. My next involved post will be a story for the Wanderer Stories forum explaining all this (I knew there was a reason I was holding off on posting my story Wink)

Quote:I have known my purpose to parent since I can remember. I've thought, "my kids certainly aren't indigo children." but now I realize they don't have to be. It is apparent to me now that "4D work begun" doesn't have to be mind blowing, I mean that work takes a loooooooong a$$ time. The first few years shouldn't be too extravagant. Anyways, 3D work takes a long time too, we can't really see it's 6 year effects on the full scale of it.

The idea that 4D is here seems to elude a lot of people. Many are wrapped up in the "gradualist vs. instant" debate, and they don't realize we have the new 4D energy to work with already. We can't experience it in the sense a 4D being would, but that is because we have to bring the 4D Earth from time/space into space/time ourselves by consciously working to create our 4D society and heal the wounds we inflicted on the planet during 3D, while allowing the 3D Earth to melt away into potentiation. This will be done by transforming the concepts, structures, ideas, beliefs, and general existence of our 3D societies into a society that is compatible with 4D understandings. As you said, the work may take a long time...but I think it will be quicker than a lot of people think. If every being born at this time is dual-body, this means they are all harvested graduates, coming into incarnation with STO polarization. It also means STS entities will stop incarnating.

It doesn't mean none of these graduates will lose their polarization during their lifetime, or possibly even switch polarities, because 3D lingers within our mass consciousness and they veil won't disappear in an instant. But spreading 4D ideas and ways of life will be much easier with an entire population of graduates with a thinner veil.

Quote:My little family Smile They chose me to be the dad/husband. What a priviledge!

I love the attitude, some healthy humility showing through there Wink. As Ra stated, "every honor is a responsibility, and every responsibility is an honor." Be honored and show your children the future of our dreams...an Earth living in harmony and peace Smile

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - AnthroHeart - 04-15-2011

I've felt like a wanderer, but I've also felt like I can appreciate and make use of the 4D light. I can send love, and appreciate this energy. Perhaps I'm not in a dual body, as I feel I'm from higher density. But I don't think this prevents me from being able to recognize and make use of the 4D light. Well, at the very least I don't feel like my work here is done.

Or I think I am working with 4D light. It could be kundalini energy. It is something that I certainly feel.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - zenmaster - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 08:31 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: At this point, I can state with 99% certainty that I am incarnate in a dual activated body.
Do you remember where you spent your non-dual-activated 3D lives, and what the culture was like?

(04-15-2011, 09:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 08:31 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: At this point, I can state with 99% certainty that I am incarnate in a dual activated body.
Do you remember where you spent your non-dual-activated 3D lives, and what the culture was like?

I've spent no time trying to delve into my past lives. I've only somewhat recently gained the concentration and focus to pierce the veil at all, after I shed this curiosity. There has been a consistent theme in my seeking, stated to me by a guide through a medium as well as directly vocally channeled through me by my higher self; "concentrate on this incarnation, the lessons from your 'past' incarnations are already learned and you carry them with you, they will be available when you need them."

I have caught a glimpse though, of a beautiful starry sky in some very high mountains (the Himalayans I believe). I know that I was following a devout spiritual path. I know that, at that moment, I was in solitude. And I know that it was the moment in that incarnation I realized Oneness.

My best guess is that it was my last incarnation, and it wasn't in the very recent past.

I'm itching to write about all the reasons why I think I'm a dual-activated entity, but I'm saving it for my story post.

While it's very possible/probable that memories of past lives would come easier to dual activated entities, there was nothing in my search that stated this directly. I think Ra describes the situation best in this quote:

Quote: ...the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting.

As I noted, Ra was careful to use the qualifier "to some extent," so it leaves us much less wiggle room in assuming what dual activated entities remember or draw from the other side of the veil. What I have felt personally is these understandings bleed through in a very direct and timely manner, without much in the way of actual memories.

My personal theory is, the veil thins as gradually as we evolve our 4D bodies, and by the time we have completed the evolution process, the veil is gone. This would mean that for this first generation of dual bodies, the veil is only slightly thinner. Just a theory though.
(04-15-2011, 08:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I've felt like a wanderer, but I've also felt like I can appreciate and make use of the 4D light. I can send love, and appreciate this energy. Perhaps I'm not in a dual body, as I feel I'm from higher density. But I don't think this prevents me from being able to recognize and make use of the 4D light. Well, at the very least I don't feel like my work here is done.

Or I think I am working with 4D light. It could be kundalini energy. It is something that I certainly feel.

I'm sure that anyone who is self-aware and honest with themselves will be able to handle 4D light fine, especially if they've done some time seeking. The dual bodies simply have an advantage, they aren't the only ones who can use the light. It is available to all, and anyone can shed 3D concepts and help bring 4D into space/time Earth, it is just easier for dual bodies.

I don't think I worded my opinion about Wanderers in a way that expresses how I really feel, I may have even misspoke. I don't necessarily think the Wanderers are done with their job, but the job of birthing 4D Earth is done and facilitating Harvest is almost done. I was really talking about Wanderer's incarnating into dual bodies. I don't feel the need for new Wanderers will exist from this point on, as the entities incarnating are 4D entities themselves, so in a sense they too are Wanderers. They have all graduated, and they will walk the road which the Wanderers have paved for them.

There was actually a recent Q'uo session about this very topic. Perhaps they state it best.

Quote:It is indeed so that, in terms of birthing fourth-density Planet Earth, the work is complete. It, however, is emphatically not the case that the work of those on Planet Earth is similarly at a conclusion. There is a natural rhythm to each incarnation that you experience or that others experience. No part of an incarnation is dead time. And for those wanderers who came here to help with the harvest, as you feel you did, my brother, the work is most emphatically unfinished, for the fields are white with harvest [1] and you are the workers who have come to help.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0305.aspx

I was trying to emphasize the fact that Ra themselves made it a point to explain the differences between Wanderers and dual bodies.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Ocean - 04-15-2011

i have no past life memories but i get that "bleed through" and i've always felt i have a dual existence. one side is this higher being and the other side is 3D. it can be maddening. sometimes i even wonder if i have split personality lol. are dual bodies walk-ins? what's the difference?

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - 3DMonkey - 04-16-2011

I'm kinda derailing here. But something in this discussion keeps coming to me personally.

We are not conscious of our current status of 3D polarization. We are not conscious of our daily "work", and this is not entirely due to the veil. 4D "work" is so complex, as all life is, that we are not aware of all the "work" we engage in. In addition to that, graduation to 5D takes even longer than 3 to 4, which is a good sign that the first few generations of dual bodies will have relatively tiny bits of "work" to do. (look up how long the process is for 4 to 5)

This is an important paradigm for me. An analogy would be us saying we know where babies come from. Well, actually, we are really baffled by the biology "know how" of creation. So much so that we know less than what we do know.

And for the ones who have trapped themselves inside a "Ra box", Ra would like you to actually apply their teachings. They didn't come to explain understanding. They came to teach what needs to happen now.
(04-15-2011, 11:52 PM)Ocean Wrote: i have no past life memories but i get that "bleed through" and i've always felt i have a dual existence. one side is this higher being and the other side is 3D. it can be maddening. sometimes i even wonder if i have split personality lol. are dual bodies walk-ins? what's the difference?

Are we mental because we concentrate on "metaphysical" presence during conversations? Am I looney because I "hear" telepathic vibrations emitted from a person troubling silently, and in turn I pray/send the love? Am I completely nuts because I connect the dots in someones story to indicate where their spirit is in need of relief?

These are indicators of something beyond polarization. I'm NOT saying I am gifted. I don't vibrate my chakras at will or whatever, but I do experience the above things. I have since I was three feet tall. I'm sure of it.

4D isn't a glorious state. It isn't the "promised land". It's just a place we are headed towards. Thank you, Ra, for giving us a little insight into this. 4D is happening and we cried out for some sort of explanation. Ra answered the call.

-----
oops. Sorry. Ocean, a walk in comes into a body after birth, and probably after high school Smile

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Confused - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 12:14 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: And for the ones who have trapped themselves inside a "Ra box", Ra would like you to actually apply their teachings.

You are actually not derailing, 3DM. I think you are actually trying to bring Ra's work with us on track, to the best of your individual capability, with that very pithy and incisive piece of observation.

Thanks for that.

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Ocean - 04-16-2011

i think 4D is a glorious state. if it's the good side of me. and thanks Monkey.

Thank you, Confused.

My words aren't pointed arrows. I can point them at myself if I must. I can come across forceful , but it is just my passion. ( You should see my inflection Shy ) ( you should see me drunk, lol )

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - zenmaster - 04-16-2011

(04-15-2011, 11:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: I have caught a glimpse though, of a beautiful starry sky in some very high mountains (the Himalayans I believe). I know that I was following a devout spiritual path. I know that, at that moment, I was in solitude. And I know that it was the moment in that incarnation I realized Oneness.

My best guess is that it was my last incarnation, and it wasn't in the very recent past.
So it seems that after 3D graduation on your native planet, you were transplanted to Earth, in a 3D body as a monk. Then you died, waited some time in time/space, and re-incarnated in a dual-activated body?

Do you know if your mother felt some kind of extraordinary spiritual energy, or had ESP during pregnancy?

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Confused - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 12:46 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: I can come across forceful , but it is just my passion.

Every great and commanding movement in the annals of the world is due to
the triumph of enthusiasm. Nothing great was ever achieved without it. ----
Emerson, Ralph Waldo

RE: The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - Bring4th_Austin - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 01:09 AM)zenmaster Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 11:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: I have caught a glimpse though, of a beautiful starry sky in some very high mountains (the Himalayans I believe). I know that I was following a devout spiritual path. I know that, at that moment, I was in solitude. And I know that it was the moment in that incarnation I realized Oneness.

So it seems that after 3D graduation on your native planet, you were transplanted to Earth, in a 3D body as a monk. Then you died, waited some time in time/space, and re-incarnated in a dual-activated body?

Do you know if your mother felt some kind of extraordinary spiritual energy, or had ESP during pregnancy?

To the best of my knowledge, my home planet IS Earth (Q'uo quotes confirm Earth has graduates returning). I've always felt a deep deep connection with Earth and its citizens. I've never felt like this wasn't home for me...simply that things were not right here. The constrictive systems of 3D have always cut me deeply and gave me a lot of trouble growing up (coupled with the fact that I matured a couple years slower than most). It's possible I was transplanted here from another planet, but it's my best guess that I polarized a good amount of time ago here on Earth and waited around for this time, so I could help lay the groundwork for healing our mother Earth.

My mom has talked about her pregnancy with me my entire life. She often compares it to her pregnancy with my brother. With him, she felt she was robbed of energy. With me, she felt and abundance of energy and a deep connection. Way before I "woke up" she told me there were special circumstances behind me coming into this world, and (I hope this comes off with minimal pomp) she's even expressed some feelings of not being worthy of birthing me. Of course I convinced her that's a ridiculous attitude, and we had to have chosen each other. No ESP or anything psychic to my knowledge. I've asked her about it a couple times since starting this investigation and it seems to check out.

"experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy."

this is 'user specific.' No outside definition allowable. It is quite generic. Many 3D mothers claim to feel this as well. Only the mother can answer, and a yes or a no is sufficient enough.

(04-16-2011, 05:58 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: To the best of my knowledge, my home planet IS Earth (Q'uo quotes confirm Earth has graduates returning). I've always felt a deep deep connection with Earth and its citizens. I've never felt like this wasn't home for me...simply that things were not right here. The constrictive systems of 3D have always cut me deeply and gave me a lot of trouble growing up (coupled with the fact that I matured a couple years slower than most). It's possible I was transplanted here from another planet, but it's my best guess that I polarized a good amount of time ago here on Earth and waited around for this time, so I could help lay the groundwork for healing our mother Earth.
Ok, trying to understand this situation with respect to the material. One must have been already harvested (not just be harvestable), in order to re-incarnate in a dual body. Harvest time is only just now here on Earth. This means that you were harvested on another planet? That is, for the last harvest time, ~25,000 years ago, the 'elder race' chose to not be harvested.

Huh, zen?
"the harvest is now" and has been for thirty years. Not to mention the ones who chose to stay ~25000 years ago can choose their method of entrance to 4D. You could be one of them, zen.

(04-16-2011, 08:53 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: "the harvest is now" and has been for thirty years. Not to mention the ones who chose to stay ~25000 years ago can choose their method of entrance to 4D.
So you are saying that one option is that one must die a 3D-death, here on earth, in the past thirty years, and re-incarnate quickly, to be dual-activated? What's the difference between 30 years ago and 2011/2012 with respect to harvesting then? My understand was that it was only in the past 30 years that the energies could support a dual-activated body?

And other option is that one can be one of the (small group of the) elder race, and decide to re-incarnate at any time in a dual activated body (when local conditions allow).

Well, the jury is out on what 2011/2012 is. Could it just be the final entity of harvest gets harvested?
And then we proceed to semantics. We have some sort of evolutionary process to proceed with now.
IMO, just because Ra's words reached us through metaphysical phenomenon doesn't mean the content of their message is entirely metaphysical in nature. Shifting to 4D happens on all levels, and we don't need to be a meditative society to get there. Conscious awareness of touching intelligent infinity is really cool, but the process to 4D is much more intricate than that. Shark bones millions of years old found in Kentucky. There is not single paragraph to describe how it got to be there. Each word used by Ra is defined by descriptions more vast than a supercomputer database. One word. Pick one. Harvest. It means so much more than pick the ripe fruit of the vine.