Bring4th
Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible (/showthread.php?tid=2822)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - unity100 - 06-14-2011

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=67&sc=1&ss=1#13

Quote:67.13 Questioner: I was wondering about the magical, shall I say, principles used by the fifth-density entity giving this service and his ability to give it. Why is he able to utilize these particular physical distortions from the philosophical or magical point of view?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity is able to, shall we say, penetrate in time/space configuration the field of this particular entity. It has moved through the quarantine without any vehicle and thus has been more able to escape detection by the net of the Guardians.

This is the great virtue of the magical working whereby consciousness is sent forth essentially without vehicle as light. The light would work instantly upon an untuned individual by suggestion, that is the stepping out in front of the traffic because the suggestion is that there is no traffic. This entity, as each in this group, is enough disciplined in the ways of love and light that it is not suggestible to any great extent. However, there is a predisposition of the physical complex which this entity is making maximal use of as regards the instrument, hoping for instance, by means of increasing dizziness, to cause the instrument to fall or to indeed walk in front of your traffic because of impaired vision.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Oceania - 06-14-2011

no it's not. basically i think it bites it was possible for Carla to be tricked into -timespace without her conscious will. how is that supposed to be free will? the ones with veil should be always protected, even when tranced into moronic states.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 3DMonkey - 06-14-2011

That's a great description of 'using the force on weak minded'. Lego star wars makes them look dizzy too.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Oceania - 06-14-2011

Carla isn't weakminded tho.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - unity100 - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 02:51 PM)Oceania Wrote: no it's not. basically i think it bites it was possible for Carla to be tricked into -timespace without her conscious will. how is that supposed to be free will? the ones with veil should be always protected, even when tranced into moronic states.

this is not about Carla or other personas. this is about how a 5d entity from orion confederation passed the quarantine of this planet undetected.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Steppingfeet - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 05:20 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 02:51 PM)Oceania Wrote: no it's not. basically i think it bites it was possible for Carla to be tricked into -timespace without her conscious will. how is that supposed to be free will? the ones with veil should be always protected, even when tranced into moronic states.

this is not about Carla or other personas. this is about how a 5d entity from orion confederation passed the quarantine of this planet undetected.

It's interesting to see the analog of this Confederation-created quarantine in the situations today where one group of people desires to keep out another group of people and erects some sort of barricade, fence, fortification, wall, or giant metaphysical light-barrier quarantine surrounding a planet whose coding only very advanced entities know, etc.

It is never impermeable. The will of the entity wanting to cross the boundary, if of sufficient strength and exercised with enough persistence - and met with enough luck - will breach the boundary, no matter the density in which this situation takes place.

The quarantine itself is a manifestation of will. The will of those various unified group of beings who put it in place based upon their thinking that it would be best for those in the third-density illusion. The breaching of the quarantine itself is also an act of will of the entity seeking to penetrate the quarantine.

Each will, whether of the individual or the group, must have its expression, even when thwarted and frustrated by counteracting will of other seeming parts of the Creator.

Thoughts born of my will, at least.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Bring4th_Austin - 06-14-2011

The Guardians, presumably in perfect or near-perfect balance with the LOO, allows permeation based on required balance with the LOO. Not that this entity was "allowed" to pass through, the ability of the entity to easier escape detection by the Guardians must have been a balancing mechanic.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Unbound - 06-15-2011

A 5th Density negative is full of tricks, it's not surprising there would be a few capable of doing just about whatever they desire to. All is still a choice, even a quarantine is only a thought constructed event.

Also, note the STS path denotes control, that is the abridging of Free Will whenever possible!

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - unity100 - 06-15-2011

(06-14-2011, 08:28 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 05:20 PM)unity100 Wrote:

It's interesting to see the analog of this Confederation-created quarantine in the situations today where one group of people desires to keep out another group of people and erects some sort of barricade, fence, fortification, wall, or giant metaphysical light-barrier quarantine surrounding a planet whose coding only very advanced entities know, etc.

It is never impermeable. The will of the entity wanting to cross the boundary, if of sufficient strength and exercised with enough persistence - and met with enough luck - will breach the boundary, no matter the density in which this situation takes place.

The quarantine itself is a manifestation of will. The will of those various unified group of beings who put it in place based upon their thinking that it would be best for those in the third-density illusion. The breaching of the quarantine itself is also an act of will of the entity seeking to penetrate the quarantine.

Each will, whether of the individual or the group, must have its expression, even when thwarted and frustrated by counteracting will of other seeming parts of the Creator.

Thoughts born of my will, at least.

isnt the barriers in between densities a barricade itself, built to prevent some from other side of the fence ...

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 3DMonkey - 06-15-2011

Yes, and the grass is not always greener on the other side but we always will believe it is.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Raman - 06-15-2011

(06-14-2011, 03:01 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: That's a great description of 'using the force on weak minded'. Lego star wars makes them look dizzy too.

You can become "weaker" in many ways. A family member commits suicide for example, you are in a state of shock...you are "weaker"...and so on.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 3DMonkey - 06-15-2011

True, Raman. I was thinking about rhumatoid arthritis yesterday. It is genetic and triggered into action at an unknown time by a variable cause, most likely stress. Anyway, I was considering how 'stress' happens no matter how much we try to remain balanced.

I understand your example and that there are many more.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Steppingfeet - 06-16-2011

(06-15-2011, 06:51 AM)unity100 Wrote: isnt the barriers in between densities a barricade itself, built to prevent some from other side of the fence ...

Not sure if there is any sort of barrier between densities to prevent crossing over.

I thought I recall Ra saying that among the Logos' design plans was to allow the densities to be permeable. But a keyword search on "permeable" didn't turn up what I was looking for.

But even were there a barrier of sorts installed between densities, those with the requisite will and skill would somehow circumvent it.

Heck, even octaves can be crossed, as evidenced by Ra's statement about the guardians from the next octave who, in coming to this octave, disseminate perfect precisions of love and light.

In a creation of unity or oneness, there must be a loophole somewhere in every barrier. : )

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 3DMonkey - 06-16-2011

Took you thought today? Wink

Are we putting up a barrier to our present, parallel, alternate existence of now? Is someone trying to get into our world?

Seriously.

We can exist on any course, but we are fulfilling THIS course. 'This is MY course, baby. Let it ride!' BigSmile

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Steppingfeet - 06-16-2011

(06-15-2011, 03:13 AM)Azrael Wrote: A 5th Density negative is full of tricks, it's not surprising there would be a few capable of doing just about whatever they desire to. All is still a choice, even a quarantine is only a thought constructed event.

Also, note the STS path denotes control, that is the abridging of Free Will whenever possible!

Well put Azrael about quarantine being a "thought constructed event".

That hits on the idea I was trying to get to that everything in creation seems to be a thought-constructed thing/event/situation/activity, etc. All the players on the Stage are dreaming up one reality or the other with various rules for participation.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 111 - 06-16-2011

(06-16-2011, 07:08 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 06:51 AM)unity100 Wrote: isnt the barriers in between densities a barricade itself, built to prevent some from other side of the fence ...

Not sure if there is any sort of barrier between densities to prevent crossing over.

I thought I recall Ra saying that among the Logos' design plans was to allow the densities to be permeable. But a keyword search on "permeable" didn't turn up what I was looking for.

But even were there a barrier of sorts installed between densities, those with the requisite will and skill would somehow circumvent it.

Heck, even octaves can be crossed, as evidenced by Ra's statement about the guardians from the next octave who, in coming to this octave, disseminate perfect precisions of love and light.

In a creation of unity or oneness, there must be a loophole somewhere in every barrier. : )

I have been extreamly curious about these beings from other octaves!! I have a lot of ideas and id like to hear everyones understandings on these "guardians" from other octave and the roles theey play in the harvest?? In refrence to the LOO and gernal ideas on the matter!!

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Bring4th_Austin - 06-16-2011

(06-16-2011, 08:30 PM)111 Wrote: I have been extreamly curious about these beings from other octaves!! I have a lot of ideas and id like to hear everyones understandings on these "guardians" from other octave and the roles theey play in the harvest?? In refrence to the LOO and gernal ideas on the matter!!

Hey 111, here's the precise context from Ra

Quote:51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions of fairly non-transient importance that I have and one that I consider to be of a transient nature that I feel obligated to ask.

The first is clearing up the final point about harvest. I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is determined by the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic?
Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or Higher Self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their Higher Self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

Would you like to start a new topic on this? I too think it's very interesting, I'm very curious.
(06-16-2011, 08:23 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: That hits on the idea I was trying to get to that everything in creation seems to be a thought-constructed thing/event/situation/activity, etc. All the players on the Stage are dreaming up one reality or the other with various rules for participation.

In a creation of infinite possibilities, it doesn't seem so far a stretch that a clever being could circumvent the quarantine. Wink

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Unbound - 06-16-2011

Anyone who hasn't read any of the books of Seth I would highly recommend it! I am currently getting in to The Nature of Personal Reality and it's exactly touching up that concept, GLB!

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - βαθμιαίος - 06-16-2011

(06-16-2011, 07:08 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: I thought I recall Ra saying that among the Logos' design plans was to allow the densities to be permeable. But a keyword search on "permeable" didn't turn up what I was looking for.

Found it: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=90&ss=1#24

90.24 Questioner: Were there any other circumstances, biases, consequences, or plans set up by the Logos other than those we have discussed for the evolution of Its parts through the densities?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

90.25 Questioner: What were these?

Ra: I am Ra. One more; that is, the permeability of the densities so that there may be communication from density to density and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Unbound - 06-16-2011

That means they can be penetrated.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 3DMonkey - 06-17-2011

Ah, see? Your search should have ended with a B, permeab.

Your welcome.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - zenmaster - 06-17-2011

(06-16-2011, 10:05 PM)Azrael Wrote: That means they can be penetrated.
Yeah I heard something about this thing called the 'Ra Material'...

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - unity100 - 06-17-2011

(06-16-2011, 07:08 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:

it doesnt prevent crossing in between densities, yet, it provides resistance in the barrier, and prevents who cannot cross from crossing.

in the end, it ends up as some kind of separating - almost qualified end 3d and just qualified starting 4d stay in different sides of the barrier.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - 111 - 06-17-2011

(06-16-2011, 08:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 08:30 PM)111 Wrote: I have been extreamly curious about these beings from other octaves!! I have a lot of ideas and id like to hear everyones understandings on these "guardians" from other octave and the roles theey play in the harvest?? In refrence to the LOO and gernal ideas on the matter!!

Hey 111, here's the precise context from Ra

Quote:51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions of fairly non-transient importance that I have and one that I consider to be of a transient nature that I feel obligated to ask.

The first is clearing up the final point about harvest. I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is determined by the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic?
Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or Higher Self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their Higher Self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

Would you like to start a new topic on this? I too think it's very interesting, I'm very curious.
(06-16-2011, 08:23 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: That hits on the idea I was trying to get to that everything in creation seems to be a thought-constructed thing/event/situation/activity, etc. All the players on the Stage are dreaming up one reality or the other with various rules for participation.
I will definitly start a new thread in this same sectiones titled Guardians from the octave above. If you can post what you just have here, Ras exact words that would be appreciated!

In a creation of infinite possibilities, it doesn't seem so far a stretch that a clever being could circumvent the quarantine. Wink

I started a new thread in strictly Law of One specific to the "Guardians from the octave above" Id like everyoones views!!

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Steppingfeet - 06-19-2011

(06-16-2011, 10:01 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 07:08 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: I thought I recall Ra saying that among the Logos' design plans was to allow the densities to be permeable. But a keyword search on "permeable" didn't turn up what I was looking for.

Found it: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=90&ss=1#24

90.24 Questioner: Were there any other circumstances, biases, consequences, or plans set up by the Logos other than those we have discussed for the evolution of Its parts through the densities?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

90.25 Questioner: What were these?

Ra: I am Ra. One more; that is, the permeability of the densities so that there may be communication from density to density and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density.

Aha! The memory complex is in decent working order. I remembered the concept of permeating but searched under its adjective form.

Thanks for the find βαθμιαίος!

Quote:Unity100 wrote: it doesnt prevent crossing in between densities, yet, it provides resistance in the barrier, and prevents who cannot cross from crossing.

Naturally so. Just as land and water present a barrier for the fish.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - unity100 - 06-19-2011

(06-19-2011, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:
Quote:Unity100 wrote: it doesnt prevent crossing in between densities, yet, it provides resistance in the barrier, and prevents who cannot cross from crossing.

analogy is misplaced.

if fish were separated from fish, the analogy would be more appropriate.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Steppingfeet - 06-19-2011

(06-19-2011, 07:39 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote:

analogy is misplaced.

if fish were separated from fish, the analogy would be more appropriate.

So what is it you are saying is being separated? Identical creatures are being separated by the seven densities?

My point is that each entity or group of entities is given an environment suitable to its position on the evolutionary timeline, and that environment tends to pose a barrier to entities of other environments.

Generally speaking it seems that the less advanced cannot breach into the domain of the more advanced (fish cannot make a successful career of living on land without evolving bodies capable of the task), but the more advanced entities can breach the domain of the less advanced (humans, though not designed to be under water longer than the oxygen stores in our lungs will allow, can use our understanding to spend significant amounts of time underwater).

Similarly, higher density entities can penetrate the lower densities, but not vice versa *unless*, beginning with third density, there is considerable evolution of consciousness, in which case perhaps the Buddha could take a stroll in sixth density. I don't know, actually.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - Unbound - 06-19-2011

Well they call the 6th density the Buddhic realms!

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - unity100 - 06-19-2011

(06-19-2011, 07:59 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: So what is it you are saying is being separated? Identical creatures are being separated by the seven densities?

yes. when the harvest completes here, there will be entities which just qualified, and those who almost qualified. in between the barrier of resistance will stand.

Quote:Generally speaking it seems that the less advanced cannot breach into the domain of the more advanced (fish cannot make a successful career of living on land without evolving bodies capable of the task), but the more advanced entities can breach the domain of the less advanced (humans, though not designed to be under water longer than the oxygen stores in our lungs will allow, can use our understanding to spend significant amounts of time underwater).

there is no relevance in advancement in between land/sea, even if we speak about this particular planet - there may be entities qualifying over the harvest cut despite inhabiting sea creature bodies.

however i get your point - the separation i have pointed out, was the one i explained in the above block. not the different inclinations of the entities depending on their line of evolution.

RE: Guardians of the quarantine doesnt seem infallible - zenmaster - 06-19-2011

(06-19-2011, 08:11 PM)Azrael Wrote: Well they call the 6th density the Buddhic realms!
Who are 'they'?