Bring4th
Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts (/showthread.php?tid=283)

Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - THB - 05-14-2009

I’m going to try to explain how the choosing of STO leads to circular logic and the unification of concepts into an I am state.

Say your spiritual guidance requires that you behave in a certain way. When you choose an STO path you almost always choose to do what is required by your particular path.

At some point a backwards logic develops whereby you realize that no matter what you would choose it is always what is required by your path.

This creates a logical loop whereby you always choose to do that which is required, but not matter what you choose to do it is what would have been required anyway.

What happens is that both concepts then cease to have any meaning at all. The two separate concepts reunify into an I am state. You are no longer weighing different choices to meet some predetermined criteria. Your are simply acting, completely in the moment, without thought as you know it. You just ARE. You have stepped into the flow. You still have free will, but it does not incorporate choices as you understand with weighing and measuring of different options. Free will in 4th density consists of instantaneous moment to moment decisions to flow differently.

Lets come back to 3rd density to consider something else. What would happen if a pure 4th density being embodied here? They would be completely unwelcome here. Imagine a very strange child who somehow makes his way into the mainstream educational system. At some point an adult tries to explain that we all sometimes have to do things that we don’t want to do. A pure 4th density being would have a very difficult time understanding what this means, and a child would not have had time to develop coping mechanisms. The poor child would be railroaded into the 3rd density mental health care system, and pumped full of drugs. They’d probably institutionalize him if he started talking about friends on the other side of the veil, or claiming to have special gifts. But he would have a very difficult time understanding why all this is happening, and why people would do this to him.

What needs to happen here is that this planet needs to become “dual-density.” There needs to be valid paths for 4th density beings to take. This process cannot be done by ascended beings alone due to free will issues. It must be done by the beings in embodiment here and now. If it is not done freely and willingly by us, it cannot be done.

Brian

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - fairyfarmgirl - 05-14-2009

Good Greetings:

This is already happening to our Children of the Light. They are already being pumped full of meds, abused, locked up, abandoned because they challenge the social order. This has already come to pass. Now there are dual activated Human Adults who are changing this... Now there are less incidences of this happening on a large scale.

I have children of the Light. They are all full-sensoried children and I treat them as such teaching them how to blend in with the native populations and also teaching them that Densitiy is a state within... We are all going no where for where else would we be but now-here? The kingdom of God is Within. It is simply and complex, apparent and hidden... for this is the state of God-- all that is exists in unity thus it is integrated and become the 3rd form... or Christ Energy.

I wish you well as you journey back to yourSelf.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - Ali Quadir - 05-14-2009

(05-14-2009, 10:52 AM)THB Wrote: What would happen if a pure 4th density being embodied here? They would be completely unwelcome here. Imagine a very strange child who somehow makes his way into the mainstream educational system.

What do you mean... Imagine? Those kids are a dime a dozen in here. They get totally misunderstood in the lower grades of school. And the superficial observer would consider them retarded and slightly autistic while many of them are in fact gifted and highly socially sensitive. They do get railroaded into mental health systems. Their only recourse is often a pair of fiercely protective parents.

The separation from the "collective" is extremely hard on them. A lot of them feel like strangers. They do not understand why people *think/desire* one thing then do the other. They do not understand that others are unable to feel their inner emotions. And they do not understand why people are able to hear universal logic and truth and then not recognize it. They do not understand the need to be defensive. They do not understand how easy it is for others to hurt each other. And as such they often end up on the receiving end of such hurt.

As soon as they become aware. As soon as they gain insight into the limitations of others. They very often start to excel. Some of them have become cynical and learn to play games with their former tormentors. Some don't lose the love.

We do not need to become dual density, (A term you still have not adequately explained), we just need to accept that every monkey is an individual with his quirks and perks. And stop thinking in terms of "better or worse"...

Humans want the bottom line, black or white.. Everyone, every single one of us. Even those deeply rooted in 3d can understand gray. This is not a challenge, it is just something that requires to be done.

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - 3D Sunset - 05-14-2009

(05-14-2009, 10:52 AM)THB Wrote: Lets come back to 3rd density to consider something else. What would happen if a pure 4th density being embodied here? They would be completely unwelcome here. Imagine a very strange child who somehow makes his way into the mainstream educational system. At some point an adult tries to explain that we all sometimes have to do things that we don’t want to do. A pure 4th density being would have a very difficult time understanding what this means, and a child would not have had time to develop coping mechanisms. The poor child would be railroaded into the 3rd density mental health care system, and pumped full of drugs. They’d probably institutionalize him if he started talking about friends on the other side of the veil, or claiming to have special gifts. But he would have a very difficult time understanding why all this is happening, and why people would do this to him.

Hello Brian and welcome to the forum. It may be a moot point, because I don't think it is critical to your main purpose behind the post, but I'd like to explore this concept at little. First, recall that a pure 4th density being, were they to embody here, would be acting without a veil at all. As such, they would incarnate with vastly more knowledge of the world (through recollection of all their past incarnations) than anyone present and living behind the veil. This being the case, I am quite confident that they would have chosen parents and a locale in which to incarnate that would provide them sufficient "cover", if you will, to be able to be themselves. So I am somewhat at odds with your assertion. Similarly the concept of "happening to him" is, I think, a very 3D concept. It seems clear to me that a critical aspect of 4D existence is taking full responsibility for everything that occurs in one's life.

As to the broader question of multiple paths needing to be available, I believe that they are, or more accurately at least the areas where the paths will reside already exists. The world is a very diverse place, and I am convinced that there are sufficient opportunities for any dual activated entities to find their appropriate way, even in this world. Indeed, it seems that one of the most exciting aspects of incarnating as a dual activated being at this juncture is to help establish some of the trails, that will become paths and eventually roads traveled by later dual activated beings and - as the 3D aspects continue to attenuate and the 4D aspects continue to amplify over successive generations - early true 4D beings.

Just a few passing thoughts.

Love and Light

3D Sunset

(05-14-2009, 12:12 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote:
(05-14-2009, 10:52 AM)THB Wrote: What do you mean... Imagine? Those kids are a dime a dozen in here. They get totally misunderstood in the lower grades of school. And the superficial observer would consider them retarded and slightly autistic while many of them are in fact gifted and highly socially sensitive. They do get railroaded into mental health systems. Their only recourse is often a pair of fiercely protective parents.

Ali Quadir and All:

This has been my experience as a parent of these amazing and wonderous children of Light... I am a fiercely protective parent who embraces living life fully and allowing the expression of "differentness." When my child's school "psychologist" suggested my child needed Ritalin I told her to go pound sand and then moved my family to another town to a new school that was more progressive. I also began to homeschool my child after school and over the holiday breaks in order to give my child better coping mechanisms for dealing with the "general" human population. and Because I also care about mySelf I send my child to a progressive public school with a progressive public school teacher. I am very involved and show up whenever I "feel" something is not right. As an Indigo transitioning to Crystal I am even more aware of the original World Wide Web than I was a few years ago. We are all capable of this unity of mind and linking up to the original world wide web to communicate. As an aside the internet communications is a good way to teach how to begin to do this.

I continually advocate for all children of the light that I know or do not know through every form of media I am able to communicate through. I do this not for money or praise. I seek no reward. I simply am one of the many many concerned people who care about our Earth and all its inhabitants... I speak out against drugging our children and I lead by example. Some of the Children of the Light have food sensitivities and energy sensitivities... Change the food to an organic diet (as organic as one is able to do in this economy) and eliminate all trigger foods (main culprits are food colorants, chemicals, preservatives, flavor enhancers, additives, and msg and its derivatives including malted barley "a dough conditioner" (yeah, dough all right the big all mighty dollar--- the same people that who own big oil also own big pharma, and big agriculture))

Lots of vitamin B and C foods with high mineral contents are also helpful. My child benefited greatly from just adding sea veggies into our diet and eliminating all food colored foods (I call them fake food... looks like food, tastes like food, but it ain't food) It is amazing where these food colorants show up in... These chemicals are in anything from "natural" cheese to "natural" chicken cutlets to natural cereal to natural yougurt to natural granola bars to fizzy water drinks to icecream to anything that is not organic from an independent label... It is just insane the amount of chemical additives in our children's diets. This compounds the sensitivities of the new light children. I see it as a grass roots conspiracy to subvert the light. But Mother Earth always finds a way... so the second wave is us... Indigos transitioning to Crystal and the new new Light Children that are impervious to even HIV. Mother Earth is more adaptive and capable than perceived by the Dark. They are not as smart or as capable as they think they are. The Light will integrate and transform the Dark. This is beginning to happen everywhere... first on a small scale but soon it will be apparent to even the most mundane of human beings.

I unfortunately vaccinated my first child because I did not understand at this time that this is the main way that the shadows are trying to control the new children. After vaccination at around 2 years my beautiful child full of light became unresponsive, sickly, and my child began to bang his head to the point of serious self injury and biting and scratching at me... It was a hell of an experience that took me several years to unravel. Lucky for me I did not have health insurance or a lot of money so I had to rely on my wits and training as an observer... Through observation one can discern the antecedent to the behavior and then work backwards through the day to pinpoint a range of possible factors that influenced the maladaptive (hurting to self or others) behavior. Then through research and trial and error the remedy to the situation is possible to find and implement. I am an expert at the food elimination diet to determine food sensitivities for my kids.Thankfully to vitamin b's and healthy foods and positive behavioral training and lots and lots of prayer and intention, he is a well adjusted child... And is now beginning to awaken to his purpose here on Earth. It is beautiful to see unfolding.

My twins I have shied away from all that did harm to my first child... This means no vaccinations until 2.5 years and absolutely no flu shots, hepatitis B, or MMR. If I can make it happen this will be never ever! Also we just do not eat food (at least intentionally) with food additives or if it is ingested I have discovered that vitamin B's and some roasted sea veggies counteracts the sensitivity. I am not a scientist or doctor I just am a mother going on what I observe and adapting my parenting to provide the most optimal learning environment for my children... This also means lots and lots of Love, heavy on the forgiveness and being able to say I am sorry, lets try again.

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you for your story fairy farm girl..

I find the vaccination thing very difficult to decide upon. I do not have kids at this point. And my wife is resistant to getting them in the sense that she's studied krav maga and is not afraid to use it if I bring up the topic. :-/

I think it's wonderful and your children are blessed with such a protective lioness as their mother. Educating yourself on what they eat and the additives in the food is two thumbs up in my book. Also moving to avoid ADHD medication for your kid. I think you saved him there. Ritalin is one of the most terrible things we do to kids these days. I don't believe ADHD exists. And if it does, it's quite convenient that we had an epidemic of it shortly after the medication was developed... In my opinion big pharma needed patients to use as money cows.

However, the whole vaccination thing is terrible to be wrong about. We used to have outbreaks of terrible diseases. And we don't have this today. In all likely hood vaccination has something to do with it. I received hepatitis shots before a trip to brasil about 8 years ago. I'm usually very sensitive to energy and slight changes in myself. But I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. In Brasil I did notice a lot of vertices and energy hotspots that my fellow travellers also noted. So the dulling effect was not in fact part of that vaccine.

Children die each year because parents refused to vaccinate. Babies also die because they were too young to vaccinate and others who have not been vaccinated gave them whooping cough. While the babies died in terrible agony, those who passed the virus did not.

Currently in Australia the antivax movement is picking up strength. Their specific argument that kids can get autism for it has been proven wrong again, and again. But the diseases are on the rise as well, sometimes by over 500% in a few years. This is documented.

I find this antivax story incredibly hard to swallow and it sounds more like an Alex Jones conspiracy than a sensible credible source.

It's true that vaccinations that smuggle in poisons are obviously bad for you. Those who are deactivated viruses however are life savers.

A mother who'se baby died of an avoidable disease
I'm not saying this to directly or indirectly blame you. But I feel this side of the story has a part here. And you only observed 1 child. You know, as well as I do the risks of relying on observation. I suppose you had an education where observation was taught before becoming a mental health worker. It's the same "observation" that causes wanderer kids to become railroaded into the mental health system...

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - Lorna - 05-14-2009

Ali, my mother and i noticed a pattern of strange reactions to vaccinations in our family, where auto immune disorders are rife and seemed to be linked to vaccinations, so I thought long and hard about this issue in deciding whether or not to vaccinate my son.

I decided I was comfortable with single shots of non live, well established vaccines, spread out, avoiding mmr and the 5 in 1 shot (which 8week old babies are given in the UK) specifically because it contains the whooping cough vaccine which i reacted badly to as a child

I had numerous conversations with my vaccination nurse who thought my choices were right given my concerns and with my brother who is a surgeon and who did some reading on my behalf, which was handy Smile

my brother came out with a statement which sums up my view on this issue:
'the benefits to society are so great that you should always vaccinate, but the risks to each individual child are so great that you should never vaccinate.'

but you're right, it's a terrible thing to be wrong about, i guess it comes down to making a decision on what risks are acceptable for each and every child

I said I find it difficult to decide upon Lorna... I really do.. Maybe it is fortunate I don't have to make this decision. We're probably getting messed up if we do.. And we get messed up if we don't... It seems like the question is: Which choice is worse?

It's difficult being a parent.

I am not against vaccinations. I am against live vaccinines, vaccines with mercury and other poisoins used to "preserve the vaccines" and I am dead set against giving any baby 10 vaccines at once which is what happened to my child. The body load combined with the mercury used to preserve the vaccines was just too much for his brain and nervous system and his immune system. In the state I lived in at the time they said that it was either this way or I would have to pay 100.00 per vaccination if I chose to do them one at a time. I chose to vaccinate him because I was a single mom barely making ends meet and in order for my child to be in daycare so I could put food on the table and keep a roof over our heads I made the choice.

I now would not. I would have taken a different route that would have negatively impacted me in the short term (only financially) but in the long run I would have saved myself a great deal of heart ache and exhausting work repairing the damage done to my child in the name of modern medicine.

Now I am in a different position I am able to make informed choices for my twins that allow for compassionate vaccination schedule.

Hep B is a sexually transmitted disease. This is a vaccination that is completely unnessary for a newborn infant. It also contains mercury and is one of the culprits for the autoimmune and autistic spectrum disorders that is conveniently prevalent since the advent of this vaccine.

MMR is linked to Autism and Autistic spectrum disorders in children. There are several lawsuits that have been awarded in favor of those who were harmed by these vaccinations. I will wait until my twins are fully developed in language before I vaccinate them for this.

I have had to be a lioness even though this is not my nature for the benefit of my children. It is I who is honored to have been given this gift of learning from and teaching these children. They deserve the very best I am able to give them as all children deserve this. I am a Standing Woman for Children everywhere.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - AppleSeed - 05-17-2009

(05-14-2009, 12:12 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: What do you mean... Imagine? Those kids are a dime a dozen in here. They get totally misunderstood in the lower grades of school. And the superficial observer would consider them retarded and slightly autistic while many of them are in fact gifted and highly socially sensitive. They do get railroaded into mental health systems. Their only recourse is often a pair of fiercely protective parents.

The separation from the "collective" is extremely hard on them. A lot of them feel like strangers. They do not understand why people *think/desire* one thing then do the other. They do not understand that others are unable to feel their inner emotions. And they do not understand why people are able to hear universal logic and truth and then not recognize it. They do not understand the need to be defensive. They do not understand how easy it is for others to hurt each other. And as such they often end up on the receiving end of such hurt.

Yes. There's nothing new about this. What is new is that these kids are a dime a dozen now, and that there are more adults around who are sensitive to their needs. That is so wonderful! This already is a new world.
I worked pretty hard to fit in, and for ages completely forgot all about who "I" am, but I still can't remember ever having done a very good job of fitting in...

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - Monica - 05-19-2009

(05-14-2009, 02:21 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: However, the whole vaccination thing is terrible to be wrong about. We used to have outbreaks of terrible diseases. And we don't have this today.

You are correct. However, it works both ways! Most parents get their children vaccinated without ever questioning it, and this often (more often than people realize) results in tragedy.

Deciding to not vaccinate my child was perhaps the most difficult decision in my parenting career. I researched the issue voraciously, and this was before the age of the internet!

Now, there are a lot more resources available, which have only served to confirm my original decision. Basically, with the exception of tetanus, I ended up much more terrified of the vaccine than of the illness!

There is much, much more I could say on this, but I don't want to sidetrack this thread. If anyone is interested in some resources about the vaccine controversy, please feel free to pm me.

I would definitely encourage parents to investigate both sides of this issue before making a decision that could potentially devastate their child's health.
(05-14-2009, 02:21 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: ...you only observed 1 child. You know, as well as I do the risks of relying on observation. I suppose you had an education where observation was taught before becoming a mental health worker. It's the same "observation" that causes wanderer kids to become railroaded into the mental health system...

I cannot speak for fairyfarmgirl, but I can say that, in my case, this would not be an accurate statement. I did not vaccinate my child, so my decision was based on extensive research and observation of MANY children...thru newsletters, books, and personal correspondence (since there was no www back then).

Even so, as parents, we MUST heed our own direct observation of our own children. WE know our children better than anyone else! Observation of children by teachers is an entirely different situation, because they must put the whole class in front of the individual. However, if we, the parents, o not put our children first, and champion them, who will?

It's difficult to explain the fierceness of a parent's love for their children. I did not understand it until I had a child myself.

RE: Circular Logic and the Unification of Concepts - BrownEye - 06-22-2009

(05-14-2009, 02:21 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Currently in Australia the antivax movement is picking up strength. Their specific argument that kids can get autism for it has been proven wrong again, and again.

I would LOVE for someone to find a child with autism having no vaccinations. For some reason people only look at the percentages of children that were vaccinated and don't have autism. How about the percentage of people that have survived a game of russian roulette? Would you think people that didn't survive most likely got that bullet from some other source?

My son got one of those multivax and had the most confused look on his face about 1 or 2 minutes after. Then he quit talking for about 3 years. He was able to say "hungry" only a few weeks old and could talk clearly at a couple months. I think it was around 5 months that he got the jab. My daughter has had no vaccines and she catches cold about 2 weeks later than my son or I and its milder and passes in half the time.

The USA will have an increase in viruses and disease not because more people do not vaccinate but because we have opened the floodgates of immigration. I personally moved 1300 miles away from an area that was going to get out of hand concerning immigration because it was in the best interests of my children. I'm in a town of around 5000 in a farming community. I find it interesting how many of the people here don't care about vaccines. I work with a few retirement age that never got any vaccines. They also don't care about nutrition.

I don't want to sound too negative but really if you are worried about health just eat organic raw fruit and vegetables that are mostly grown by yourself or farmed in the USA.

BTW are there vaccines for leprosy?