Bring4th
Guardians from the Octave above - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guardians from the Octave above (/showthread.php?tid=2841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Guardians from the Octave above - 111 - 06-17-2011

Id like to share my personal understandings and interpretations of these 'Guardians'...

This "Octave" above is something that I believe contains the original thoughts, or archetypes of exsistence. Because ideas are infinite, in that every true thought is new. thus the universe is expanding. But the original ideas, such as free will, love, and spritual seeking (I.e. the one infinite creator distorting itself into induvidual or fractal portions of Itself. And the original idea to seek and find istelf ). I believe these orginal thoughts to have developed into massive coinsiousness of their own. And these Arcethypal coinciousnesses Incarnate Far distant fractal beings. Throughout all densities to aid in the rememnberance of the original thought. These distortions bring light and aid throughout the universe by acting out a play of sorts. I am not the best with posting quotes. But Ra says these beings from beyond the octave will distribute light/catalyst in harmonious balance precisecly where it needs to be for everything to go according to plan. This means to me that these beings are incarnate on earth, and distributing light and knowledge and understanding. They exsist throuout all densities,throuout every galaxy and every dimension. As influence and catalyst towards understanding. I feel connected to the archetype os spiritual progression, the original idea to seek. As I feel beings like Ra are as well, the intent and substance behind Ra exsist within this arcetype... This is my feelings and understandings. Id like some expansion and and my fellow wanderers thoughts and feelings on the matter.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Bring4th_Austin - 06-17-2011

Per request, Ra's quote on the Guardians' role in Harvest:

Quote:Quote:
51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions of fairly non-transient importance that I have and one that I consider to be of a transient nature that I feel obligated to ask.

The first is clearing up the final point about harvest. I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is determined by the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic?
Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or Higher Self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their Higher Self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

Can anyone perhaps share what they believe this means? Do the Guardians consciously descend to our octave to perform this task? What exactly does it mean to "provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained."?

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - 111 - 06-17-2011

Do they descend? I believe these "guardians" have never left. Like a universal constant. Alwayys incuring the precise amount of Light/Love needed, in any incarnation in any density throughout exsistance. Above this octave is a way of saying encompassing this entire octave and beyond. So these vibrations and higher coinsiousness are a universal constant in this paradigm. I believe the statemnet you refered to from Ra About the emisions of love/light means that in a beautiful and balanced way, the guardians will directly influence all souls (and I believe this can mean incarnating in 3d to directly influence specific aspects of earths social memory complex) In 3d these guarrdians will provide Love/Light through positive AND Negative actions towards thos on this planet who needed and called out for this specific help!! They do it with harmonous balance, sometimes leviing behind destruction in life, tho with the proper balance of Wisdom/Compassion the bigger picture is seen. And the proper lessons will always be learned and the harvest will Always go off exactly as it should. Like a checks and balance system. I guess you can say they take a fair look at the condition of every soul before harvest and makes sure the exact amout of love and light is received before sending the soul on its way to another 3d cycle...

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Unbound - 06-17-2011

There's a flood in my head right now, so much information and energies trying to express themselves, I need to find a way to outlet this. Don't think of Guardians as being outside ourselves. They are facets of each individual, just as each has a higher self, that influence us in almost unnoticable ways to bring forth our true colours. Their appearance within ourself is a coagulation which produces our true colours.

Note there is never any reference to numbers or limitations of the group, and they are not referred to as entities as those from the Confederation are. It is simply a "group", and so I really believe this to be an expression of the Christic/Cosmic Consciousness awakening in each individual to reveal that truly we are here to be Guardians of the Earth, and ultimately Guardians of the Light/Love, and this is where we may all unite! Remember that Ra states it is being taught by Guardians from the next Octave, and we are quite aware that each higher self must also have a higher self above it. Perhaps the pattern is becoming more clear?

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - 111 - 06-17-2011

In my wanderers story, Everything Happens for a reason/My Awakening on Pg2. Ankh and Myself dsicussed some of this and its a pretty good read. Its worth takin a look at. I touched on my theory that this archeype of spiritual progression acts as a higher self for the sixth density being Ra, and that's the connection in the way my 3d mind pictures it

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Bring4th_Austin - 06-17-2011

I always assumed being "from the octave above our own" meant they had progressed to the next octave. I'm not sure I understand the idea of never leaving this octave? Would you assume that we ourselves never left the octave previous to this?

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - βαθμιαίος - 06-18-2011

I wonder if beings from our octave help in some way in the harvests of the previous octave.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - NegaNova - 06-18-2011

I love this thread. Such perfect concepts coming through more clearly then I usually see them.

(06-17-2011, 10:35 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: I always assumed being "from the octave above our own" meant they had progressed to the next octave. I'm not sure I understand the idea of never leaving this octave? Would you assume that we ourselves never left the octave previous to this?

In that sense, it makes me think about all the octaves being one, even though there are higher and lower levels of consciousness, the octave of experience is never-ending.

And it seems like guardians are our inner self in a way, I remember Ra talking about wishing to become even more integrated into oneness with all,

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

So if that is what Ra hopes to understand in the 7th density, and guardians are even past that level of awareness and have completed our octave's cycle,
then they must be aware of each individual's present consciousness and is experiencing everything we are, kind of like how I imagine God is able to experience everything,

So that being said, if the Guardians have reached oneness with all, then myself and everyone here talking is also in and from the higher/lower octaves and are already serving the purpose that we came here to do...
buttttt again we are still in third density so we are not aware of it lol (what a joke!)

Atleast that idea makes sense to me, I'm not sure how it looks from another person reading it.... lol
I love you guys lol

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Oceania - 06-18-2011

this gives me a headache.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - 111 - 06-18-2011

The idea of "Leaving" something that is actually an aspect of self dosent make sense tto me. The octave is a metaphor, in music the first note of the next octave is the same as the first. I think it is used by Ra because it beautifully represents the nature of Densities. Infinite and interconnected. The true "Guardian" of the harvest is ourself. As one infinite being. Calling the fractal portions of itself back to rmemberance, and making sure that everything goes to plan. I understand now that the calling within ourselves to seek Unity and remember is the guardian. What "guards" the infinite soul from annihlation is the fact that it can't be destroyed Smile That connection to infinity is the connection inside all of us, we are one. We "Guard" The Sacred and Eternal knowledge that we are one... These beings from beyond the octave seem to be a picture the 3d mind makes in relation to an inner concept of unity. Outwardly projected in 3d as holograms of thought. Ra speaks of them because he is asked, and when he referes to "guardians from the next octave" he is speaking to our subcoinsious mind throughout many planes of density. Conveing a message of unity and provking further seeking of this matter. Ra makes sure to leave it vague, never giving real detail as not to confuse. So as we seek these "guardians from another octave" we find ouself. Smile
You gotta smile when you think about it. Ra probably gave us ALL of the Material specifically to be distilled withn these forums. Distilled through the light/ and wisdom of many races, and many souls gathered here from all corners of the universe to raise the love/light... The knowledge was brought here for a reason. The Bring4th forums I believe are of vital importance in these times! P.s. this statement is random and has nothing to do with the thread, just thought id share

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - NegaNova - 06-18-2011

(06-18-2011, 02:02 PM)111 Wrote: The idea of "Leaving" something that is actually an aspect of self dosent make sense tto me. The octave is a metaphor, in music the first note of the next octave is the same as the first. I think it is used by Ra because it beautifully represents the nature of Densities. Infinite and interconnected. The true "Guardian" of the harvest is ourself. As one infinite being. Calling the fractal portions of itself back to rmemberance, and making sure that everything goes to plan. I understand now that the calling within ourselves to seek Unity and remember is the guardian. What "guards" the infinite soul from annihlation is the fact that it can't be destroyed Smile That connection to infinity is the connection inside all of us, we are one. We "Guard" The Sacred and Eternal knowledge that we are one... These beings from beyond the octave seem to be a picture the 3d mind makes in relation to an inner concept of unity. Outwardly projected in 3d as holograms of thought. Ra speaks of them because he is asked, and when he referes to "guardians from the next octave" he is speaking to our subcoinsious mind throughout many planes of density. Conveing a message of unity and provking further seeking of this matter. Ra makes sure to leave it vague, never giving real detail as not to confuse. So as we seek these "guardians from another octave" we find ouself. Smile
You gotta smile when you think about it. Ra probably gave us ALL of the Material specifically to be distilled withn these forums. Distilled through the light/ and wisdom of many races, and many souls gathered here from all corners of the universe to raise the love/light... The knowledge was brought here for a reason. The Bring4th forums I believe are of vital importance in these times! P.s. this statement is random and has nothing to do with the thread, just thought id share

Yeah, I kind of agree, to a degree! I love how clear you see your self's relation to everything talked about,
because you're right, I think part of the Harvest and part of the key to seeing the larger picture here is being able to be aware of the Guardians, higher beings, God, etc. as the self. (even if I have not been able to get back there quite yet!)

Except in regard to the octave metaphor in music, although the 8th note is the first note of the next octave (or same octave), a low A and a high A in music are two different notes, although sharing a very similar frequency of sound. I imagine that the next octave of existence is different from this octave, but sharing distinct similarities and familiariaties, just like you can hear that a low and high A are both A notes, yet they still have different sounds.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Unbound - 06-18-2011

I basically imagine the 8th to be the same as the 1st of the next octave, in that they cannot be describe in any fashion as being separate. Each octave must bridge and so a gradient must eventually move to a balance. We unite in 7th, yet we then move in to the 8th which is also the 1st of the next and so this would be a platform between these two particular octaves. So we see our direct path.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - 111 - 06-18-2011

Nova, Are not the High A and Low A one in the same in unity? In my mind they are one with infinity. Tho strung out in our 3d peceptions as vibrations of diffrent frequencies, mash all the octaves together and they overlap harmoniously Smile
Azrael, as far as 8th density goes. I have a few thoughts id like you too distill. 8 is a number of completion, 8 Electrons in orbit balances the atom. 8 has also been a symbol of infinity. But in our numbers system that our universe seems to model itself upon (a 9 number system, I.e 9 arcetypal numbers) Do these "Beings from beyond this octave" have #9?? As it seems to "Transcend" the octave?
(06-18-2011, 04:48 PM)111 Wrote: Nova, Are not the High A and Low A one in the same in unity? In my mind they are one with infinity. Tho strung out in our 3d peceptions as vibrations of diffrent frequencies, mash all the octaves together and they overlap harmoniously Smile
Azrael, as far as 8th density goes. I have a few thoughts id like you too distill. 8 is a number of completion, 8 Electrons in orbit balances the atom. 8 has also been a symbol of infinity. But in our numbers system that our universe seems to model itself upon (a 9 number system, I.e 9 arcetypal numbers) Do these "Beings from beyond this octave" have #9?? As it seems to "Transcend" the octave?

Some of my txt got cut out, that should reas our numbers system seems to be based upon 9 archetypal numbers. Do these "Beings from beyond our octave" have any corresponence in your mind to the #9 as it seems to be a number that trancends completion. It seems to trancend the octave as these "guardians"(we) have..

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Unbound - 06-18-2011

For the high A and low A, we can imagine that A itself as a whole has a sort of frequency. In that the harmonious note of A makes its appearance in a predictable manner throughout the frequencies. I'd refer to this greater wavelength as the A note archetype, with each individual A frequency being typal.

9 is the limitless finite limit, being notable as the trine of trinities. It is the maximal state in that it is post-completion, it is a state where everything is done, it is the moment before absolute singularity once again, if that is indeed the "end". 9 supposes to me a sort of platform, a still point where suddenly there is one final look back and from which one infinitely has the choice to play with the universe we have all united to create. If I was to imagine infinite in this manner infinite would be composed of infinite 9's, all bending ever and ever closer to a one once again. We must remember that all the numbers came in to existence simultaneously because they all suppose eachother. If you have one, you instantly must have two, which absolutely signifies three and four on the double, which necessitates the five, six on the double, seven and eight on the double. Now we come to 9, which is in fact composed of every single one of these numbers, and is that which unites with the one. It is the 1's reflection, it is its immediate shadow. Now, there is a fancy trick here! 2 is a very interesting number being the separation of the 9 from the 1. Three divides the 9 in to even parts, the trine trinities, 4 is that which strives for completion since it must double to engage unity (4 + 4 + 1), 5 is the choice to come back, since upon its double the power of the choice is given back, it is the infinite self which has seen all, been all, but chooses to forget for the sake of growth, 6 is the intuitive path, signatory of the trinity doubled, it engages completion (4) for a unity and you discover the post-completed stillness through addition of the last trinity, 7 is a very amazing number, being a branching point between every single other number, it is the connection, the synchronicity, it reaches unity in natural catalyst with trinity and its keen perception of duality is the key to the gateway of the 9th, 8 is very close to unity since it signifies a completion, it is its own unity in the new octave being a completion of the strive for completion, it requires the closing of duality to reach unity, and realization of the 8th necessitates realization of the 9th due to the intimate interaction with the One. So the 9th gateway is opened to all octaves.

Phew, that actually really pushed my mind to bring these concepts down, especially around the 6th.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Bring4th_Austin - 06-20-2011

Don was thoughtful enough to ask the question on my mind.

Quote:52.12 Questioner: In the previous session you mentioned the lightbringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these lightbringers, who they are, etc.?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion. Is there any brief query which you have at this time?

In no way do I want to bust anyone's bubble here, there's been some interesting and profound thoughts on this subject.

But this quote, to me, seems to mean that entities do leave this octave and go on to the next. Ra says these guardians helping in harvest are basically Wanderers from the next octave, meaning they made a choice to come back from their octave to aid our octave in its cycle of experience.

It makes me wonder if, in a higher density, we will be able to permeate the octave below us somehow.
Quote:81.18 Questioner: Why does Ra not have any knowledge of that which was prior to the beginning of this octave?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us compare octaves to islands. It may be that the inhabitants of an island are not alone upon a planetary sphere, but if an ocean-going vehicle in which one may survive has not been invented, true knowledge of other islands is possible only if an entity comes among the islanders and says, “I am from elsewhere.” This is a rough analogy. However, we have evidence of this sort, both of previous creation and creation to be, as we in the stream of space/time and time/space view these apparently non-simultaneous events

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - 111 - 06-20-2011

I don't disagree, I understand there to be octvaves. But these octaves are all untited in intelligent infinity. So I see no seperation nor "leaving" of any octave. Two diffrent perspectives ya know Smile

Right, I understand, saying that they "leave" would be saying that they would be lost to this creation, and we know that there are no losses in regards to the creator.

But I see a distinction here, because Ra says there are those who "wander," implying that there are also some who don't. So these "octave wanderers" come back in a sense, and are more present within our octave than those who do not come back. The one's who do not come back are not present within our octave. So as it is understood that "leaving" might imply separation, I see a distinction between octaves, and a distinction between "us" and "them." Of course, all are the creator, but we are indeed all different sparks of the creator.

Ra is presenting ideas that to be truly understood must be expressed beyond the veil, as this is not a density of true understanding! I think if we thkink too hard about any topic in the LOO we can loose sight of its true purpose. Too inspire further spiritual seeking in all who read it. So these "guardians" or "wanderers from another octave" are just another opportunity to understand and absorb the idea of otherself. The less seperation wePrecieve, the closer we are to "reality"

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - unity100 - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 02:31 AM)111 Wrote: Ra is presenting ideas that to be truly understood must be expressed beyond the veil, as this is not a density of true understanding! I think if we thkink too hard about any topic in the LOO we can loose sight of its true purpose. Too inspire further spiritual seeking in all who read it. So these "guardians" or "wanderers from another octave" are just another opportunity to understand and absorb the idea of otherself. The less seperation wePrecieve, the closer we are to "reality"

there would be no point in presenting ideas which could not be understood here and now. there wouldnt be a point to Ra material.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - 3DMonkey - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 07:56 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(06-20-2011, 02:31 AM)111 Wrote: Ra is presenting ideas that to be truly understood must be expressed beyond the veil, as this is not a density of true understanding! I think if we thkink too hard about any topic in the LOO we can loose sight of its true purpose. Too inspire further spiritual seeking in all who read it. So these "guardians" or "wanderers from another octave" are just another opportunity to understand and absorb the idea of otherself. The less seperation wePrecieve, the closer we are to "reality"

there would be no point in presenting ideas which could not be understood here and now. there wouldnt be a point to Ra material.

There is no point to Ra's answers to questions other than to reveal that all is One, all is connected. The answers were fueled by interested individuals such as all of us here, and there was no point in presenting them to be understood. It is all applicable in some way as to experience something new.

Even Ra made the distinction between "us" and "them."

There is virtue in understanding Oneness.

There is also virtue in understanding the illusion of separation, and I don't think it should be so readily dismissed, especially when discussing things like these Guardians. We can say they "never left" because everything is one...but I am about to get up and walk out of this room, sure I will have "never left" because I am One with everything in this room, but anyone watching me will say "he left" because that is the illusion we experience, and I'm not sure it is accurate or beneficial to say I'm still in a room which I'm not in.

Very true, staying grounded in 3d and these concepts of which Ra speaks is all a part of the experience. And that's what this is all about. Sometimes I loose track of 3d, and my mind begins to meld all of the 'concepts' I'm thinking into the framework of unity. But I definitly understand what you mean! Its not written anywhere, but I believe once you have passed the tests of this octave u move to the next. And in matsering the understandings of this octave, these entities will always have a place here spiritually. Kinda how I view ascended masters. And this ascended spiritual understanding is not the same as a "wanderer" from the octave above, which could be a 3d incarnate of this ascended knowledge. the priniple of completing the octave remains as a "holy spirit" Ever calling us to complete this octave through inspiration and service. To physically leave the room(octave) does noe mean your spiritual presence isn't still felt.

Thanks monkey, that's kinda what I was tryin to convey. The discussions and distillation in the forums bring me great joy. But people get so wrapped up in trying to convince others their views and beliefs are "wrong" through the LOO lense that they miss the message Ra was conveying (This is not all of the time and a lot of the material is understandable through in a 3d sense) I see now what your saying, the "seperation" is nescessary for spiritual progression. Even between octaves. But the "spirit" never leaves. So both viewpoints are correct Smile
(06-20-2011, 02:56 PM)111 Wrote: Thanks monkey, that's kinda what I was tryin to convey. The discussions and distillation in the forums bring me great joy. But people get so wrapped up in trying to convince others their views and beliefs are "wrong" through the LOO lense that they miss the message Ra was conveying (This is not all of the time and a lot of the material is understandable through in a 3d sense) I see now what your saying, the "seperation" is nescessary for spiritual progression. Even between octaves. But the "spirit" never leaves. So both viewpoints are correct Smile

Not sure how this got posted in this forum Lol, and I don't know how to tranfer it to the guardians of the quarentine forum

(06-20-2011, 11:52 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: There is also virtue in understanding the illusion of separation, and I don't think it should be so readily dismissed, especially when discussing things like these Guardians. We can say they "never left" because everything is one...but I am about to get up and walk out of this room, sure I will have "never left" because I am One with everything in this room, but anyone watching me will say "he left" because that is the illusion we experience, and I'm not sure it is accurate or beneficial to say I'm still in a room which I'm not in.

i say that is quite a good way of putting it.

there is no need to talk for 5 book full of details, just to say 'everything is one'. that can be accomplished in 4 pages.

"that" was accomplished in the introduction. Everything else was curtesy to the questioner. Other than that is self defined "point"- full of semantics. No archetype covers more than one individual.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Richard - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 08:17 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:
(06-20-2011, 07:56 AM)unity100 Wrote:

There is no point to Ra's answers to questions other than to reveal that all is One, all is connected. The answers were fueled by interested individuals such as all of us here, and there was no point in presenting them to be understood. It is all applicable in some way as to experience something new.

The road less traveled, Monkey....Practical Spirituality...I like it.

Richard

What we have here is two diffrent perspectives on the same correct notion. If I believe the "overall" message of the Law of One to indeed be "that" (The fact that we are one) then the rest of the material, explaining the mechanics of spiritual seekeing is to help us in our spritual seeking and aid us in rememberance.What we are all saying is correct, just worded diffrently. There was a definite point to the Ra channelings, to awaken understanding in those that seek it. And Ra didn't relay this invaluable info for no reason. What I mean is that personally is see the Ra material as a Small window that holds back an infinite sea of understanding. Built by Ra for us who seek to peer through this window and find hope and faith in something more!! Not meant for true understanding, but to be a fountain of faith. But maybe I'm wrong!! Maybe many aspects are meant to be understood completly. Guess I won't "truly" know until the time is right Smile

the whole purpose of entire existence is, the discovery of that 'one' through the creation created.

otherwise, if any random entity would come up and say 'everything is one' and it was going to be complete, there would be no need to manifest this entire creation.

everything was one/will be one in future. the current state of existence is, everything not being one (as far as it has been accomplished) in order to learn what that 'one' is.

the timepoint where everything is one, lies in the future, and in the past of this current space/time point. noone will be able to attain it again, by just saying 'everything is one' and not learning/understanding.

(06-20-2011, 06:35 PM)unity100 Wrote: the whole purpose of entire existence is, the discovery of that 'one' through the creation created.

otherwise, if any random entity would come up and say 'everything is one' and it was going to be complete, there would be no need to manifest this entire creation.

everything was one/will be one in future. the current state of existence is, everything not being one (as far as it has been accomplished) in order to learn what that 'one' is.

the timepoint where everything is one, lies in the future, and in the past of this current space/time point. noone will be able to attain it again, by just saying 'everything is one' and not learning/understanding.
Agreed! Thus the curiosity of the questioner is inspired by this need to understand the speperation. RAs message in one of unity AND understanding. I guess I see clearer the nescessary balance between "knowing" we are one and "understanding we are one. Thanks unity Smile

Everything is One now. It's not One in the future. It's always One.