Bring4th
Guardians from the Octave above - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guardians from the Octave above (/showthread.php?tid=2841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - βαθμιαίος - 07-16-2011

(07-15-2011, 08:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: actually, even from the starters, concept of 'one' is only something that has a meaning when there is many. without many there is no 'one', with 'one' there cant be many.

Would it be safe to say that you disagree with the Law of One as given by Ra? Not the bulk of the material, necessarily, but the actual law itself?

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - unity100 - 07-17-2011

(07-16-2011, 01:16 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 08:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: actually, even from the starters, concept of 'one' is only something that has a meaning when there is many. without many there is no 'one', with 'one' there cant be many.

Would it be safe to say that you disagree with the Law of One as given by Ra? Not the bulk of the material, necessarily, but the actual law itself?

'Law of One' as in 'one' seems to signify that everything comes from the same source, or everything is unified. however, this seems to be based on a proposition of an actual quantity -> nomatter how you look at it, proposing that infinity is 'one' (single) because 'there cant be another infinity' is a direct contradiction. foremost, being 'single' is something that is a quantifier and only meaningful in the presence of many (you can say that there being many, makes there being single, possible).

but more importantly, the moment you are able to attribute an adjective/identifier to infinity, it stops being infinite. to be infinite, infinity has to be comprised of both the identifier you are attributing to it, and also its counterpart, so that nothing will be missing from infinity. being 'one' means that it is missing being 'many'. for infinity both must hold equally.

therefore, no attribution or justification or anything can be made over infinity. this makes basing any kind of law, leave aside Law of One on infinity, impossible -> whatever you propose, the opposite will also be true.

if we go down to the infinite intelligence level, the proposition of 'one' may have a chance. since at this point, there is potential, differentiation (intelligent infinity is not infinity), and there can be a proposition of any quantifiers and differentiations.

but. infinite intelligence is in itself only a level below infinity, so it is right before the point where any kind of attribution becomes meaningless. it is rather debatable that it is possible to attribute a singularity to infinite intelligence.

the moment we go down to the creator level, ie, the principle that causes the first central sun to be born, such proposition becomes possible. but then again, since infinity is infinite, the proposition of such a 'one central sun' becomes questionable too (in infinity the opposite must also be true).

but it is possible to propose that, there has been one central sun (the first logos) and a single creator in our existence/creation. (not only this octave). the question of at which point we start to merging with another existence/creation, to complete each other, is a different question. (however it will probably be near the point 'creator').

so, as you can see, the question is neither an easy question, nor does it have a simple answer. however, it is horizon-widening.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Infinite Unity - 02-21-2017

(06-17-2011, 02:06 PM)111 Wrote: Id like to share my personal understandings and interpretations of these 'Guardians'...

This "Octave" above is something that I believe contains the original thoughts, or archetypes of exsistence. Because ideas are infinite, in that every true thought is new. thus the universe is expanding. But the original ideas, such as free will, love, and spritual seeking (I.e. the one infinite creator distorting itself into induvidual or fractal portions of Itself. And the original idea to seek and find istelf ). I believe these orginal thoughts to have developed into massive coinsiousness of their own. And these Arcethypal coinciousnesses Incarnate Far distant fractal beings. Throughout all densities to aid in the rememnberance of the original thought. These distortions bring light and aid throughout the universe by acting out a play of sorts. I am not the best with posting quotes. But Ra says these beings from beyond the octave will distribute light/catalyst in harmonious balance precisecly where it needs to be for everything to go according to plan. This means to me that these beings are incarnate on earth, and distributing light and knowledge and understanding. They exsist throuout all densities,throuout every galaxy and every dimension. As influence and catalyst towards understanding. I feel connected to the archetype os spiritual progression, the original idea to seek. As I feel beings like Ra are as well, the intent and substance behind Ra exsist within this arcetype... This is my feelings and understandings. Id like some expansion and and my fellow wanderers thoughts and feelings on the matter.

I feel like I'm connected to the archetype of free will.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Infinite Unity - 09-08-2018

(06-17-2011, 10:35 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: I always assumed being "from the octave above our own" meant they had progressed to the next octave.  I'm not sure I understand the idea of never leaving this octave?  Would you assume that we ourselves never left the octave previous to this?

There is no separation. This is the illusion of separation. Octaves are not separated, they only appear so. For example micro-organisms, atoms, particles all exist and have there own experience. Yet they seemingly appear to be disassociated or not apart of are reality. Yet we know that can't be true, because there apart of the building blocks of our reality! This is how the octaves are situated. They are organized quiet like densities.

RE: Guardians from the Octave above - Infinite Unity - 09-08-2018

(07-16-2011, 01:16 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:

Would it be safe to say that you disagree with the Law of One as given by Ra?  Not the bulk of the material, necessarily, but the actual law itself?

In my opinion it more access The Identity, rather then saying what is possible. I believe it would be more accurate to say. That The One couldn't experience the illusion of separation without many/distortion. What is Creator beyond the illusion? The Great Mystery.

Also sorry for so many replys on the board.