Bring4th
Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO (/showthread.php?tid=286)

Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Sirius - 05-16-2009

Hello everybody and welcome to my newest and biggest predicament of today. BigSmile

I know some of you will be riling already at the title. I understand about how holding onto beliefs stops you from seeing other things, and it is often encouraged to change your beliefs.

So why would I want to find some way of finding old beliefs in TLOO? Because some beleifs are backed up by alot of proof.

Take for example (coincedently the main thing I want to work out) the Spirit Guide. A lot of people feel they have a Spirit guide and they are helpful in every way you want them to be. I personally spent a lot of time with my Spirit guide and I did find the help very useful. It let me know about alot of thing I never would have found. It gave me a place to put my questions, it gave me extra will power knowing they they where behind me in what I was doing.

Do we all have a dessignated contact on "the other side"?
Is this just an imaginary friend?
1 of many different facets of the same source? The Spirit guide would then be the individual perception of the "source"? or christ?

Clairvoyancy as a whole in general, any contact made with a non physical being, is each and every Spirit again just an illusion of the one source?

Is it entirely possible that there are People in the higher densities who are real people in those desnities that have chosen to help us in 3rd. Wanderers contacts maybe?

The burning reason I want to know about the Spirit Guides is mine has come bashing on my head again like he did a couple of years ago when I fist became aware of him. I've been spilt alot of stuff that all relates to TLOO, but in TLOO's own terms where am I getting the information?

I guess it would lead you to saying the akashik record or something like that, but that would nagate any actual existence of the Spirit guide besides our minds creation which I'm really not inclined to believe. Maybe they have access and are just passing on the info? middle man so to say?

1 thing is for sure my Spirit guide does bring a lot of love out of me, and I love him for it.

And to add a little bit more meat to the post, If anybody else has some old beleifs that they really don't want to let go off, but can't fit into TLOO. Let's see if we can work something out or dubunk it.

Beliefs are Powerful things,
Love and Light!

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Ali Quadir - 05-16-2009

(05-16-2009, 06:18 PM)Sirius Wrote: Hello everybody and welcome to my newest and biggest predicament of today. BigSmile
My, your life sure is an obstacle course Wink

Quote:Take for example (coincedently the main thing I want to work out) the Spirit Guide.

Here's my thought... So there's this Law of One universe where everything is a hierarchy of entities. We the 3d will evolve into a social collective that is 4d, then afterwards we go into a 5d. And so on. The goal is to eventually go back to a God singularity that exists out of time. And somewhere along the way we're presumably going to accomplish this.

Here's what you must do.. Remember very carefully, a fraction of a second before you merge into the total unity, just before you take the final step. When you're not actually God, but separated from him by the width of a hair... You stop.. You turn around... You oversee all that you ever was, all histories that you've traveled to get to that point. Then extend your love and wisdom and be a spirit of guidance to all that you ever were.

This actually will happen, it is one of the final requirements and therefore your guide is available.

I'm not sure who exactly told me this. I'm pretty sure it was a human being so take it with a grain of salt Smile But as ideas go.. I like this one and I think it's Law of One compatible. But I will leave that for the council of the wise to decide. Wink

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Sirius - 05-17-2009

It sounds like your saying the Spirit guide is actually your Higher self?

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Ali Quadir - 05-17-2009

It does not just sound like that Sirius. It is what I attempted to say.

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Sirius - 05-17-2009

Sorry I've just got up, i had to read it a few times before your post made sence Tongue

It does make absolute sence really, I'm a bit embarresed for not considering it. What was stopping me see was a little idea of mine that they where 2 separate entities, which in the long long run, is impossible to be true.

Feel free to slap my wrists Tongue

If I havent got the deatials wrong, the higher self resides in the 6D which is the same as Ra. mmaking Ra somebody else higher self from a different planet, who has started helping us here. everybody knows Ra says he is the conciousnesses of a whole planet fused into one, so does this mean all Higher selves are at this level, which in turn would mean (counting out wanderers from different planets) everybodies higher self is the same but mabe they seem different.

So through TLOO my Spirit guide is in as much "authority" as Ra? except the way Ra has been channeled without my own personal confusions.

Love and Light

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Ali Quadir - 05-17-2009

I will have to try to be clearer Sirius Smile I consider my own wrists slapped Wink

This is just my perception Sirius, my understanding and therefore you must use discernment carefully to figure out if it's true for you too.

The way I've been told, this spirit of guidance uses the whole universe to communicate. Basically there is no authority above him, only the intelligent infinity and he is a heartbeat away from this. Everything or everyone who ever tells you anything useful comes through his guidance.

This is a very personal and subjective measure. But the guiding spirit has a very personal and subjective relationship to you. Even if it also has a very objective position in the universe. Basically it can serve you to not know a truth if not knowing it will lead you to a larger truth later on. It's the guarantee that we'll all eventually arrive at the gateway to infinity. But not a guarantee that we'll understand the Law of One at this point.

I said I like the thought. But honestly, one could argue how useful the principle is since we'll always be unable to see exactly what comes from the spirit of guidance and what does not. We can only assume everything does and whatever choice we make right or wrong is part of his plan. It's an aid to have faith. But not a practical decision making helper.

In a way by me telling you this you could say that I am guided by your spirit of guidance and give you this information. Not necessarily because it is true. It could actually be! But because it is part of the process that will help you figure out what is true for you.

I never was a big fan of the guiding spirit principle. I don't believe there is one single entity responsible for guiding us. I think it's the universe that does this. One moment it's a flower, the next it's a God. And yet another moment a leaf falling from a tree all an orchestrated principle of guidance between billions of entities in harmony with you. And it guides if you let it...

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Sirius - 05-18-2009

Have you ever read A Course in Miracles?

in the terminology of ACIM, what you just described was the Holy Spirit. The mediator between each ego and the creator. the reason being, God cannot acknowledge our unhappiness, as it would make it all real. so the Holy Spirit is his "represetative" of sorts. The Holy Spirit is for bringing us back home and it does this through the use of miracles. Doing something positive over something negative is a miracle. it bounces from one to the next and who knows who you smiling at the street might effect.

I appreceate you taking the time to try and word such complex things, and what you say I have read innumerable times just in different words.

ACIM contains no real science just theology and some metaphysics which is why I ended up dropping it. I keep alot o the principles though due to them being "flawless" as in I cant argue with it.

Ever increasingly TLOO is pointing me back to ACIM.

I consider ACIM raw facts in opposition to TLOO being a little more intersting but a little bit of beating about the bush. Maybe it is worth you taking a look at. ACIM would deffinately give you the acknowledgement of your idea.

Love and Light

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Ali Quadir - 05-18-2009

Blush If I remember correctly, that book is pretty big my friend.

But my mother has it in her book case. I'll dive into it next time I head south. Thank you for the tip. BigSmile

Posting helps me understand what I consider to be true, by formulating it it becomes clearer in my mind. By having others formulate their own insights this understanding grows even deeper. We are legion. Communicating is thinking.

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Sirius - 05-18-2009

(05-18-2009, 10:34 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Blush If I remember correctly, that book is pretty big my friend.

But my mother has it in her book case. I'll dive into it next time I head south. Thank you for the tip. BigSmile

Posting helps me understand what I consider to be true, by formulating it it becomes clearer in my mind. By having others formulate their own insights this understanding grows even deeper. We are legion. Communicating is thinking.

The whole reason I use this forum my friend Tongue

ACIM is VERY big. BigSmile

I'll give a little background of ACIM for the benefit of other users.

ACIM was written in the sence of the Holy Spirit, and it was first published in 1976, making it older than The Ra material. In my way of perception ACIM is just only another (more direct) teaching of TLOO. The end results are the same, Infinate oneness.

ACIM could not have been published before this date as the vatikan had a law against discussing the origins of the bible untill this year where it was revoked. Had this book been written before it would have been banned.

Had it been written before the law was invented, the resources where not around to get the book into mass production, and the language of man was ot yet complicated enough. For these reasons ACIM came as quickly as humanly allowed.

I'm not advocating that you abandon TLOO and go for ACIM but as I keep repeating, TLOO and ACIM are trying very closely with ACIM being rawer if you understand the phrasing. ACIM is helpful in ways TLOO is not and TLOO is interesting when ACIM is not.

ACIM refers to rejoining the one infinate source, directly from this lifetime. there is ZERO mention of evolution between densities. I am lead to believe that the route through densities is a longer route than that of going straight back to oneness. The main reason I found TLOO was becuase it made this journey to oneness more interesting, I still find the notion of oneness very boring and partly scary, this is my biggest problem I've had for a while.

a huge point also, when I first came into TLOO I think it was Carla, who refers to the Christ mind/consiosness. Which is something directly from ACIM. Just a little interesting note about an actual relation.

Just some fleeting thoughts that I needed to get of my chest for quite a while now.

Love and Light

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Richard - 05-19-2009

(05-18-2009, 11:25 AM)Sirius Wrote:
(05-18-2009, 10:34 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Blush If I remember correctly, that book is pretty big my friend.

The whole reason I use this forum my friend Tongue

ACIM is VERY big. BigSmile

I'll give a little background of ACIM for the benefit of other users.

ACIM was written in the sence of the Holy Spirit, and it was first published in 1976, making it older than The Ra material. In my way of perception ACIM is just only another (more direct) teaching of TLOO. The end results are the same, Infinate oneness.

ACIM could not have been published before this date as the vatikan had a law against discussing the origins of the bible untill this year where it was revoked. Had this book been written before it would have been banned.

Had it been written before the law was invented, the resources where not around to get the book into mass production, and the language of man was ot yet complicated enough. For these reasons ACIM came as quickly as humanly allowed.

I'm not advocating that you abandon TLOO and go for ACIM but as I keep repeating, TLOO and ACIM are trying very closely with ACIM being rawer if you understand the phrasing. ACIM is helpful in ways TLOO is not and TLOO is interesting when ACIM is not.

ACIM refers to rejoining the one infinate source, directly from this lifetime. there is ZERO mention of evolution between densities. I am lead to believe that the route through densities is a longer route than that of going straight back to oneness. The main reason I found TLOO was becuase it made this journey to oneness more interesting, I still find the notion of oneness very boring and partly scary, this is my biggest problem I've had for a while.

a huge point also, when I first came into TLOO I think it was Carla, who refers to the Christ mind/consiosness. Which is something directly from ACIM. Just a little interesting note about an actual relation.

Just some fleeting thoughts that I needed to get of my chest for quite a while now.

Love and Light

In all the infinite expanse of the universe and universes, there are multitudinous paths to the Creator. Consider this…the Creator has seen/is seeing and experienced/and experiencing every single interpretation of its/his/her nature in all the universe in all time.

The LOO is my current interpretation or ..path, if you will. Its not wrong, its not right…it just is. It may be different than other belief systems but we journey the same path, share the same road and eventually…the same destination.

Richard

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Sirius - 06-17-2009

On what you say Richard I think what I beleive TLOO to be is the first convergence of these paths of existence.

Each one is different but they lead to Oneness.

Ra being a route to The Law of One (fed up of making it an acronym ;p)

One may not neccerseraly be concious of the Law of One in it's entireity but through thier thoughts and feelings they do follow it. ie an invisible law to them.

What do you think?

RE: Trasnslating old spiritual beliefs into TLOO - Richard - 06-18-2009

(06-17-2009, 06:33 PM)Sirius Wrote: On what you say Richard I think what I beleive TLOO to be is the first convergence of these paths of existence.

Each one is different but they lead to Oneness.

Ra being a route to The Law of One (fed up of making it an acronym ;p)

One may not neccerseraly be concious of the Law of One in it's entireity but through thier thoughts and feelings they do follow it. ie an invisible law to them.

What do you think?

Oh, no doubt, Sirius. I know people that exemplify the LOO without even being aware that there is an interpretation for their behavior. Mostly, they are just good, caring people. They follow another path. No less valid than any other though.

Richard