Bring4th
Silent communication - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Silent communication (/showthread.php?tid=290)

Silent communication - Lavazza - 05-19-2009

Hello friends,

I was wondering if you would share your take on something... Quite often the spiritual entities I read regularly (Q'uo, Aaron and sometimes Josiah) will say something to the effect of 'Those reading these words are always welcome to enter a telepathic exchange with us during the silence of your meditations'. The idea being that the transfer of thoughts in to words is clumsy at best, and that since we are all capable of it, telepathy is preferred.

This is something that's caused me some confusion. What is it like to communicate telepathically? I don't think I've ever done this myself, although I could be wrong(?). What should I expect to experience? From what I understand, thoughts would just 'pop' in to my head from a seemingly outside source, but I honestly am not sure if I would be able to differentiate those from my own thoughts. Or do you think this is more on the lines of just resting in silence, and absorbing spiritual information on a non-conscious level?

Maybe another way of asking the same thing is, what is it like to channel? Does one just begin speaking in a 'stream of consciousness' sort of free-writing style, and trust that the words coming through are from (fill in the blank) source? I've wondered about this for some time. I do not intend to channel, but I am interested in understanding telepathy more.

Thanks-a-plenty!

RE: Silent communication - Ali Quadir - 05-19-2009

Imagine sitting in a room with coworkers or friends with a song in your head. And someone else in the room starts singing that song. Imagine sitting at a table again with colleagues or friends. And someone makes a remark that is the perfect entry for a joke that pops into your head. And then someone else suddenly makes that joke.

Who thought of it first? Or was the thought available yet perceived by both? And if so why did you perceive it but not the person on the next table?

It's easier to understand if you don't consider your mind a box in which thoughts live. It's easier to understand if you consider your mind an eye that looks into the thinking universe and simply perceives. Yet perceives primarily what it is focused on and peripherally what it is not focused on.

This paradigm shift also helps in the understanding of the psychoverse after you've understood telepathy.

When you're walking in the world. You see certain objects quicker than others. For example if you're thinking about buying a brand of car you're bound to see a lot of them that day. Thinking is the same. If you're by nature uncertain you're bound to see a lot of the thoughts that confirm your uncertainty. If you're in love, you see a lot of the thoughts that remind you of your beloved.

Telepathy happens when two minds perceive the same thoughts. It is not strictly mind to mind transfer though it can be described as such. It is essentially not much different from mind reading or remote viewing.

The hard part is not so much picking up other peoples thoughts this happens on a daily basis. (I think most of our most private thoughts are not at all private but part of the human condition) The hard part is figuring out when you've picked up thoughts, who shares them with you, and how to respond to them adequately when you do. Which is initially very much a matter of faith. But after a bit we can have very clear undeniable mind reading moments.

Once I was sitting with a friend and we had talked about a bad interaction pattern he kept having. We were both silent for minutes already. He was thinking about what was said and I was just floating around. Then at a very specific moment I said "Hold, wrong turn!" I think I got a feeling that I disliked that was similar to the interaction. And he told me to get out of his mind. He had a sense of humor about it and was open to the possibility. Another time I was talking to this girl about how awesome she was. And I kept telling her "don't" whenever she made a turn that allowed her to see herself as less than awesome and "good" whenever she just perceived herself as awesome. Eventually she freaked out and walked out on me. I learned then to keep my mouth shut more often. Smile Particularly negative side effect there was that that friend started to see me as some evil witch. While I wasn't bad to them at all. I introduced the two and also happened to recommend the guy to her as extremely cool funny and kind, as far as I know they're still together.

It's difficult to say exactly how I recognize thoughts as "not my own". But a very strong clue is when I get an emotion that I have no reason to have. This is not a guarantee, but it often indicates an outside source. For example sudden extreme stress while you're chilling out with friends when someone new that you don't know walks in.

The information exchange with my own guide is similar. I ask a question and up to a day or week later, a ball of information just pops into my head. It is detailed. Apparently from nowhere but related to an earlier question. And it's not immediately completely unfolded, meaning that I do not immediately oversee all information in the ball. By thinking about it it unfolds. As a child this interaction was very spontaneous and instantaneous. Now that I'm an adult it's much more rare.

Thoughts carry signatures about their origins. I'm not good at discerning those but I've noted them. I think really advanced telepaths use these to figure out who is related to thoughts they are receiving. And they can also use it to identify who an object belongs to.

I know this probably sounds incredible. But I'd like you to know that the examples in the post were some of the strongest experiences that help clarify my beliefs. They are not the only ones but most events are much weaker. I'm psychic but I would not be able to make a living from it in the way that this might sound. If you were around me the chances of me missing important aspects of your current mindset are pretty big. I have met and learned from some people who can and do this for a living. And I've been obsessed with the material since the first one I met. But in the end I'm an average joe holding a job who was lucky enough to have met some very interesting people.

And I hope this helps.

RE: Silent communication - AppleSeed - 05-19-2009

I remember reading this from Quo as well, but I didn't think of it as an invitation to telepathic exchange, more an offer to help deepen the meditation. When I responded to it I definitely felt a calming and steadying of the silence.

But yes, I've definitely wondered at times, like Ali, which thoughts are mine and which are not. My sister and I got tired a long time ago of saying "I was just thinking of that". We've had misunderstandings when we just expected the other one to know, without saying anything. Doesn't work all the time, eh. Have you noticed that people never seem to feel threatened by that, by someone saying "I was just thinking of that"? It's always a feeling of connection, a good thing. It's when you seem to know what people are thinking without them having said it yet, that they may feel threatened. When I first got to know my husband it was quite frustrating to him that I kinda expected him to know what I was thinking, and also that I so often seemed to know what he was thinking... We're better in tune now.

Anyway, if you look at your own thoughts before they get clad in words, you'll notice that all thoughts are these balls of concepts, which then somehow get transferred between entities. Sometimes they come with a clear sense of whom they are from, sometimes not. The warnings out there not to invite just anything are quite clear.

With all these experiences I think it's easier to recognize the subtler ones when you've had a very obvious thing happen. For example, one time I was walking a new route, and suddenly walked into a cloud of anxiety so thick I could almost touch it. I looked up and found myself right outside the county jail. Obviously not my own feeling. Funny thing is I chose that new route in order to avoid walking past the court house - always get so weird vibes from it... After that I found it easier to recognize when I was picking up the energy of others, which happens all the time. Similar things with past-life recall, telepathic stuff and more.

When you play music in a group you're also in a state of subtle group communication. It's most clearly noticed when two or more people make the same very stupid and unlikely mistake at exactly the same time.

Enjoy communicating!

RE: Silent communication - ayadew - 05-20-2009

This is an interesting subject...

I am 'tuned' to my friends, so I can in a similar way as Ali Quadir describes perceive what they think or feel, but very dimly. My psychic powers in this field are not developed.

It's a wonderful thing, a 'physical' proof of that we're all connected in the end. It brings me much encouragement to live life loving towards others - this feeling of connection.

Be wary of that you may use the vibration you receive from others to manipulate them.
Please instead, if it is in your interest, recognise and extract the love from this communication.

RE: Silent communication - Sirius - 05-20-2009

Juicy topic, I'll say that for starters.

For seconds, What is going to be in this post will probably be highly controversial, but these come from my own experiences with other entities, Spirits I called tham at the time.

You voiced the concern of not being able to distinguish alien thoughts from your own, alien being not from your own mind. This is what I ran into with EVERY person who wanted to try and learn what I was doing. Not only this but thier where always many little worries involved. Am I talking to myself, am I going insane?

To begin channeling, I never used to call it anything specific, or at least preform some sort of telepathy, you have to be self accepting. That is the short answer. For those that don't really understand it's meaning. You can't have any fear about the results. You have to be sure of your ability, and you have to be sure that you are not talking to yourself. There is no room for any worries of any kind because if there is, you have no chance of realising it if you actually sucseed. You would quickly, or eventually, deffinately one or the other dismiss your results, due to your fears.

Everybody knows what it is like to be running through thoughts, weather your meditating, walking somewhere or reading. At least I hope you hear your own thoughts haha Tongue. Each thought from yourself has a connection in some way or another to the previous thought. they build upon the last thought, and then you carry on to progress to the idea with extra decorations of thought, throughtout it's deemed finished in your own view. In understanding how our thoughts work we can easier see which thoughts are not ours.

It is noticing the break in the link of thoughts, the break of continuity within your mind that is one of many signals that youjust had an alien thought. Or as Al Q put it a sudden emotion that does not fit.

I'm going off the bat at the minute, thier is a deffinition between thoughtss and ideas? ideas bring groupings of thoughts. It would also be a key to noticing alien thoughts if you where able to distinguish the difference quickly. Ideas seem to be the way Spirits worked if I'm thinking back correctly. An idea would contain more information, and a choice, weather to act on it or not.

I found when dealing with multiple entities, and also being comfortable with the situation of talking to them, I found it possible to have a 3 way discussion a coiuple of times. This would seem to raise the complexity of just determining your own thoughts from what arn't but distinguishing the alien thoughts apart from each other also. In my case I was well aquinted with the Spirits in question, and with each thought of thiers, i was given a sort of feeling as to who it came from so to say. each idea had a name on almost. But obviusly this would only work by knowing the entities very well. The name in the meantime makes the messages/ideas longer and complicated.

The very first time that I did connect with a Spirit, (my Spirit Guide) I was following a weird mesitation from a friend. I was imagining tentacles coming out of my head, like medusa or something, it was pretty easy as I have dreadlocks anyway BigSmile These tentacles would reach around feeling all the room until they found something to connect to. Through this meditation i visualised a connection between the two of us which was the most important thing. As you can presume the meditation worked very well.

The majority of my meetings with my Spirit guide consisted in my own mental plane which had the appearance of a desert, then a desert oasis after a while. In deep enough meditations it was like sharing a park bench with him, telepathy on the surface no longer came into it then.

I hope this offers some usefull insights.
I hope to know what everk bosy thinks of the above also. I've never really spoken about those events so I'm curious as to what you make or them.

Love and Light everybody!

RE: Silent communication - Lavazza - 05-21-2009

Thanks for the feedback thus far, everyone. It is indeed quite an interesting topic. I mentioned before that I had never really experienced telepathy before, but that's not completely accurate.

Both of these examples are pretty subjective, and I'm still not quite sure what to make of them myself. But that's the name of the game with this sort of thing anyway.

The first example was shortly after I started meditating daily. I had been trying for a few weeks in a row at that point and as is natural for someone who is new to it- was feeling a little frustrated at the difficulty in maintaining my focus on 'nothingness'. At the end of a session one night, I got the distinct imagine in my mind of a white flower with six triangle shaped petals. Seemingly from nowhere- and I interpreted it as a gift from my higher self for my efforts to meditate. Smile That kept me inspired.

The next time was also during a meditation, during one session where I felt particularly 'in the flow' of things. My mind was at peace and my body was relaxed. I found myself "seeing" myself on a forested hillside at dawn- light pouring through the trees on my left. To my right at the bottom of the hill was a misty lake. And behind me was a tent of some kind. I did not see anything to indicate as such, but I had the impression that I was an American indian. Perhaps this was a peek in to a past life, I do not know for sure. But it was a peaceful and enjoyable experience.

I suppose those examples are not telepathy per se so much as communication / connection with higher self guidance or other spiritual guides. Now that I've written that out all out it seems less relevant to the topic at hand. Anyway, that's the extent of my mental wanderings. Smile