Bring4th
A Few Thoughts on Law of One - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A Few Thoughts on Law of One (/showthread.php?tid=291)

A Few Thoughts on Law of One - THB - 05-19-2009

I have a limited channel to Jesus. I’ve been working with Jesus since before Christmas of this year. He has taken me to the breaking point on several occasions. But after every time, when I’ve put some sort of self back together, I realize how much I’ve learned and how much I’ve been freed from my own self imposed limitations. Every time my world seemed to be falling apart, I eventually ended up thanking him for the challenge. He has also allowed me in my own confusion to go right up the point of making significant mistakes so that I might see the error of my ways. He has never actually allowed me to make significant mistakes, always stepping in to unlock some aspect of my thinking that was incorrect at the last possible minute. I’ve come to put great trust in this entity.

When I found the Law of One teachings, I was amazed. It seemed to have answers and explanations for everything about spirituality. It even had a place for me, as a wanderer, with others that seemed to be like myself. I dove right in and started to think of myself as a wanderer, the only problem was that Jesus started screaming that this stuff needed challenged. He poured so much energy through me that many deep seated flaws bubbled through to the surface, and I was basically out of control.

I stepped back from the situation and worked through my own issues. I got back to a very clear state of mind. I put everything out on the table for questioning. My personal experiences, my relationship with “Jesus,” the Law of One material, and everything I think I know about spirituality. It was all open for debate.

After I gained back the clarity of sight and intuitive direction that had been guiding me prior to discovering Law of One I worked through to some conclusions:

On the surface, the Law of One material seemed to say so many right things about spirituality. On a deeper level it just refuses to jive with my personal experiences of spirituality, nor does it exhibit the same quality of energy that I have come to find in the teachings I have found to be valid for me.

I believe spirituality can be challenging. It can feel like giving up pieces of your old self to grow into new and better identity. It can hurt at times. But it leads to great growth. I do not get this feeling from the Law of One material or the surrounding community.

Who the heck is Ra? I personally have a tried and tested relationship with Jesus. I can’t think of one time when he has steered me wrong. Challenged to the point of tears, yes, wrong, no.

The whole thing feels like a science fiction game. I get to play the role of a quirky wanderer which explains my flaws. I don’t feel the push to transcend this role and become something greater. In fact it would be easy to play out the rest of this lifetime as a wanderer, never content, but never challenged enough to make significant progress toward a better place.

For anyone else reading this, I’d like to pose a question. Do you feel that you are making significant spiritual progress via the Law of One material, or are you just engaging in dualistic analyzation of it? Seriously, wherever the source of this material is, this is your lifetime to make great spiritual progress. Even Law of One makes that clear.

If you want to make huge strides, there is at least one ascended being that will gladly step up and push you towards your highest potential. Yes, I did say push and he will challenge you for sure, but that is the reality of spirituality. Perhaps you will look into your heart and find that desire to strive for you highest potential. All you have to do is ask him.

I also want to show you one more thing from a website that rings with the same vibrational character of the being that has never steered me wrong.

Thought 6
Now for the most important thought I will give you. My basic reason for answering this question is to show you how important it is for spiritual seekers to develop their Christ discernment. It is far more important to have the ability to tell truth from error than it is to long for superhuman or clairvoyant abilities that do not guarantee spiritual maturity. As I said, “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, – the Christ consciousness – and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

If you use your computer to enter one of the virtual reality environments created on the internet, you know you are entering a fictional world. You know this world is a computer game made up by other people and that it does not exist in the “real world.” You also know that such a made-up world has no connection to reality and thus you do not expect that by roaming around in this world long enough, you will eventually find a doorway that leads to Heaven. The people who made this virtual world do not promise you that you will ascend after playing the game nor that you can get back the time you spent playing the game.

Yet there are many channelers and other people who have created what is similar to a virtual world. Some of these people – even most of these people – have the best of intentions, but they do not have Christ discernment. Therefore, they have connected themselves to non-material beings who exist in the emotional and mental – even the lower etheric – realms LINK. These beings have been in those realms sometimes for millions of years and they are very experienced in creating a world that seems real to those who have little discernment. In fact, they are so skilled at creating such a virtual reality that they have trapped themselves in their own worlds, which is why they have not ascended to the spiritual realm and joined the Ascended Host.

If a spiritual seeker enters one of these virtual worlds – by studying and believing some of the channeled teachings out there – it is very easy to roam around there for an entire lifetime without ever finding the doorway to Heaven—for a virtual world can have no such doorway. Yet in the meantime, you give your spiritual light to those who have created that world and thus contribute to the continuation of the world, even making its magnetic pull stronger so it pulls in more people. By talking about these fantasies as if they were real, you might even influence other people and thus pull them in as well.

Let me put this as clearly as possible. You can find any number of such virtual “spiritual” environments that are blind alleys. They might give you some growth, but they will never allow you to transcend the level of consciousness from which the world was created, and thus they are ultimately dead ends. You will not manifest Christhood or make your ascension as long as you allow yourself to remain in one of these environments.

Obviously, I respect your free will. You have a right to follow any teaching that tickles your fancy. But when you meet me at the end of this lifetime, do not say to me, “Jesus, why didn’t you warn me about this?”

I HAVE HEREBY WARNED YOU!!!

Let those who have ears hear. Let a word to the wise be sufficient.

http://www.askrealjesus.com/K_JESUS_ANSWERS/L_MODERN_SPIR-TEACHINGS/DNAactivation.html

RE: A Few Thoughts on Law of One - Phoenix - 05-19-2009

The question of has it improved my life.

I travel the service to others path and spend my life balancing and refining my process or service to others.

Without those words by Ra I would be lost. That path gives me purpose, courage and happiness.

I have experienced transcendent meditations, with realizations, having been guided to hold the Law of One in my hand. One in particular really stands out.

RE: A Few Thoughts on Law of One - Lorna - 05-19-2009

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: The whole thing feels like a science fiction game. I get to play the role of a quirky wanderer which explains my flaws. I don’t feel the push to transcend this role and become something greater. In fact it would be easy to play out the rest of this lifetime as a wanderer, never content, but never challenged enough to make significant progress toward a better place.

Hi Brian
I've highlighted language that jarred with me in case you find it useful. To my mind no one is flawed, we are all facets of the creator, infinite in our variations and quirks but perfect nonetheless.

Your language also alludes to a view that in a heirarchical universe being further along the path is 'better'. I guess that doesn't match with my interepretation.

To be honest I don't feel a great urge for rapid spiritual progress or a drive to unlock the mysteries of reality. I had been seeking and searching for a spiritual explanation that made sense to my inner knowing, and that's what the Ra Material offered me.

I feel quite content spiritually, I'm in no great hurry to push boundaries. I don't think that's why I'm here at this time, but then everyone is different. Smile
Lorna

RE: A Few Thoughts on Law of One - Monica - 05-19-2009

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: When I found the Law of One teachings, I was amazed. It seemed to have answers and explanations for everything about spirituality. It even had a place for me, as a wanderer, with others that seemed to be like myself. I dove right in and started to think of myself as a wanderer, the only problem was that Jesus started screaming that this stuff needed challenged. He poured so much energy through me that many deep seated flaws bubbled through to the surface, and I was basically out of control.

I stepped back from the situation and worked through my own issues. I got back to a very clear state of mind. I put everything out on the table for questioning. My personal experiences, my relationship with “Jesus,” the Law of One material, and everything I think I know about spirituality. It was all open for debate.

After I gained back the clarity of sight and intuitive direction that had been guiding me prior to discovering Law of One I worked through to some conclusions:

On the surface, the Law of One material seemed to say so many right things about spirituality. On a deeper level it just refuses to jive with my personal experiences of spirituality, nor does it exhibit the same quality of energy that I have come to find in the teachings I have found to be valid for me.

I believe spirituality can be challenging. It can feel like giving up pieces of your old self to grow into new and better identity. It can hurt at times. But it leads to great growth. I do not get this feeling from the Law of One material or the surrounding community.

Who the heck is Ra? I personally have a tried and tested relationship with Jesus. I can’t think of one time when he has steered me wrong. Challenged to the point of tears, yes, wrong, no.

Confederation entities repeatedly state that if the info they are offering does not resonate with you, then leave it. If you feel that the Law of One is not in alignment with your spiritual path, all of us here at B4 will respect that and wish you well on your journey.

I was a bit surprised, however, to hear that Jesus was screaming at you! Huh

Sorry to hear you've not enjoying our community. Sad But, that's ok...we love you anyway! HeartHeartHeart

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: For anyone else reading this, I’d like to pose a question. Do you feel that you are making significant spiritual progress via the Law of One material

Absolutely and unequivocally YES!

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: If you want to make huge strides, there is at least one ascended being that will gladly step up and push you towards your highest potential.

I'd say that there are many, many such masters hanging around this planet, ready to be of assistance. I think Jesus would be a really busy guy if he were the only one! Tongue

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: Yes, I did say push and he will challenge you for sure, but that is the reality of spirituality.

Hmmm...I think life here on this planet tends to do that anyway. It's sort of how the curriculum here at this school is set up.

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: Perhaps you will look into your heart and find that desire to strive for you highest potential.

I would venture to say that most of the members here at B4 surely do that.

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: All you have to do is ask him.

Ask whom? Jesus? What about Buddha? or Krishna? or...my own Higher Self?

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: Yet there are many channelers and other people who have created what is similar to a virtual world. Some of these people – even most of these people – have the best of intentions, but they do not have Christ discernment.

Gosh, that is so true! I am so very grateful to Carla for having Christ discernment. This was crucial in ensuring a clear contact.

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: ...they are so skilled at creating such a virtual reality that they have trapped themselves in their own worlds, which is why they have not ascended to the spiritual realm and joined the Ascended Host.

Well I don't really concern myself too much about who's 'ascended' and who isn't...or which density we/they came from...I think those terms just serve to divide us.

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: If a spiritual seeker enters one of these virtual worlds – by studying and believing some of the channeled teachings out there – it is very easy to roam around there for an entire lifetime without ever finding the doorway to Heaven—for a virtual world can have no such doorway.

What do you mean by 'Heaven' - do you mean 4D?

If so, well, the Law of One teaches that the doorway to 'Heaven' is an open and loving heart...not beliefs. Whew! I found this to be a great relief! So many people out there are running around trying to figure out which religion or belief (or channeled source!) is the 'right' one. IMHO, the criteria being LOVE, rather than beliefs, makes a lot more sense. (But then, that's just my own belief, eh?)

(05-19-2009, 08:37 AM)THB Wrote: Yet in the meantime, you give your spiritual light to those who have created that world and thus contribute to the continuation of the world, even making its magnetic pull stronger so it pulls in more people. By talking about these fantasies as if they were real, you might even influence other people and thus pull them in as well.

Let me put this as clearly as possible. You can find any number of such virtual “spiritual” environments that are blind alleys. They might give you some growth, but they will never allow you to transcend the level of consciousness from which the world was created, and thus they are ultimately dead ends. You will not manifest Christhood or make your ascension as long as you allow yourself to remain in one of these environments.

Obviously, I respect your free will. You have a right to follow any teaching that tickles your fancy. But when you meet me at the end of this lifetime, do not say to me, “Jesus, why didn’t you warn me about this?”

I HAVE HEREBY WARNED YOU!!!

Hmmm...not sure where you are going with this...are you implying that the concepts expressed by the Law of One are fantasy? If that's what you mean, then...well, ok. But this forum is for discussion of the Law of One, and, well, I suspect that most of us here don't think it's fantasy. But thank you for your concern! It has been noted. You're welcome to stick around if there is something here of value for you. Heart:idea:

RE: A Few Thoughts on Law of One - Lavazza - 05-19-2009

Hi THB,

I'm a little confused, earlier you said that we were studying some of the most advanced spiritual material on earth (I assume you were talking about TLOO), but now you are implying that TLOO is more akin to science fiction? Well, lets set this aside for the moment.

One thing that always triggers my 'Red Alert!' warnings about someone's opinion, a channeled source, or religious philosophy is where one seeks to either glorify or condemn certain spiritual sources / religions... etc. I see these as hallmarks of STS patterns. It leads to divisiveness and then ultimately fear. For how can anyone declare that anything is more or less helpful for someone other than themselves? What may be helpful for one may not be helpful for another, for although we are all one, we exist as separate entities outside of the 7th density. We have individual needs, preferences, and we all have a unique path back to the creator. If I found that moonwalking naked through central park was the fastest way to my own spiritual enlightenment, I can assure you I would be doing exactly that! But I wouldn't for a second consider telling someone else that that's the only way for them to become enlightened. Similarly there are people who find praying towards Mecca five times a day is the best route. Or taking daily meditation. Or sitting for hours in a burning hot wigwam. There are as many paths as there are people, my friend. It just so happens that a group of us here find TLOO to be our flavor of moonwalking.

I'm happy of course to examine new material, but only as it is presented as 'additional material' and not 'superior material'. I will judge that for myself (and for myself only).

With all respect and love,
Lavazza

RE: A Few Thoughts on Law of One - PandaB - 05-19-2009

I think I can understand some of what you are saying in that

you have a strong connection with Jesus and the Christ and can't understand the Ra and what they are and where they are. It may seem to be like science fiction story.

I do believe Jesus was a Christ Being on the Earth. I learned he lived until 120 years old in India. The Ra beings I am not really sure what level they are, they say 6th denisity but what level is that? I have learned that our Creation has 5 levels worlds with many densities within each level. Some of the Ra teaching is hard to understand, about polorization, about colored lights and Taro cards and Egypt ect. I do like how they remind us that All are One is the Highest place with God. The Ra did not talk much about how to meditate,

when they were asked to give advise on a kind of meditation they did not give any.
I do believe Jesus said something like (no one may reach the Father except through me). meaning there is a special power or ability the Christ has that can help a soul reach God and they must go through a Christ Being. Jesus said something like= i am the light of the world as long as I am in this world, to me that means when he is left the body I need to find another Living Christ on the Earth that God has sent who has the same power that Jesus had.

I was praying to find the living Christ and was able to find Her in 1994. Supreme Master Ching Hai is the Christ for our century. Sometimes it is the same Christ soul that comes back to the Earth again to teach us, but sometimes it is another Christ soul that God sends. I remember Jesus did say he has come as someone else before too. I read Edgar Cayce in 1987 I thought he said that a Christ Master would be coming on the Earth at this time in history as the Earth is moving up to the next dimention. i guess some people call it the second coming and are waiting for it, but they can't see it.

But I had an idea that the Christ would not come in the same body, a Christ would be born as someone else, but who?

If you happen to want to find the Living Christ on the Earth now 2009 just look to Supreme Master Ching Hai. It has been said that some people saw Jesus who he told them in a dream or in a vision to go to see Supreme Master Ching Hai who is the Living Christ and has the way to God.
She has the special Key now and knows the way to God (as long as she is in the world. )

Jesus taught this same meditation of divine Sound and divine light. I used to wonder what he was teaching to those Apostles and disciples at his time.

The same meditation is taught by SM Ching Hai. You may like to learn this same meditation that Jesus taught just go to the web page www.godsdirectcontact.org
and ask to learn it for free from the Master.

after all do you think God would let us, his beloved children on Earth, live without a Living Christ on the Earth especially at this time in history as we get to 2012.

SM Ching Hai gives a divine trasmission that opens your wisdom eye immediately. This original meditation is only for those who are ready to learn it, so you may not want it now but maybe a later time.

Whatever teaching is right for us we will find it. the Ra teaching is right for some but maybe not the best for you, just follow your self and what works for you. I found Supreme Master Ching Hai and the Quan Yin meditation to be the best for me, I am happy I have found it.

I did like reading the Ra teaching but I know it does not give me direct spiritual experiences of the Light and Sound of my original being and god being. the readings seem to be good for the intellect of the mind and give some comfort to remind us that we are self-other selves all connected. We all come from the one parent of the Father/Mother God and should treat each other with loving kindness. I look to my Quan Yin meditation to provide me with experiences of divine wisdom and divine love through meditating on the original Light and sound.

peace and love