Bring4th
Conscious negative greetings - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Conscious negative greetings (/showthread.php?tid=308)

Conscious negative greetings - ayadew - 06-02-2009

Hello, my dear friends. I had an interesting experience yesterday, which I would like to share and discuss with you. I would also like to hear your own experiences regarding the matter.

I had what you would call a "conscious negative greeting". I was lying in my bed, having quite a rare feeling of clarity and focus of gratitude towards All. I did this for some time, then mental things began to happen.

It begun quite small. Some random bad thoughts, coming from seemingly nowhere. They made little sense, and I have a hard time remembering them. But I believe you can easily imagine unpleasant thoughts.
There was a feeling of my walls coming down on me, quite suffocating.
I saw in my mind's eye a man with a great axe coming towards my bed, and I screamed aloud and opened my eyes in fear. But of course, there was nothing there.

So I was finally disencouraged, quite freaked out, and went to sleep. I do still have a feeling of reluctance on focusing on complete gratitude in this moment, because of mentioned experiences. It truly felt as if these things had been placed in my hear from an unknown source. I was simply focusing on love and gratitude, why would I not be able to see these things in the same perspective?

If anything, this experience has made me question my sanity. Perhaps this was the ultimate intent of these greetings...

Yet, this is a great catalyst. I would like thank my negative friends for it, if I only dared! Smile

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Phoenix - 06-02-2009

There are many positive ways to process this catalyst.

You can decide it is a rough indicator that you are on the right path and have the composite positive polarity.

You can notice that it may instruct your awareness. Of the necessity of understanding dreamlike symbols and that during that sensitive place between sleep and wakefulness, the subconscious understanding will likely moreso protect you in the future.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - ayadew - 06-02-2009

Thank you for your reply, Phoenix. Yes, this might be seen as an indicator that I am on the 'right' path, or at least a path some entities actively do not wish me to be at.
In that 'sensitive place' you speak of, I feel as if I'm in a border of massive information which flows through my head, yet I can never remember it. Only a faint feeling of amazement..

RE: Conscious negative greetings - 3D Sunset - 06-02-2009

When faced with similar situations, I first try to remember that all experiences begin and end within me. As such all greetings, both positive and negative, are from myself to myself. I think it is important to take ownership of the greeting, since it is all too human nature to place yourself in the role of a victim to whom bad things are unnecessarily happening.

When acting from this realization, I find it much easier to offer love and support to the negative experience, because I have identified it as part of me (even though I may not particularly like that aspect of me, there it is). I then look inside myself to find that dark corner from whence the greeting came. Once I find it, I embrace it! Love it! Experience it! It is there for me to accept and love, and having done so with the full light of conscious acceptance and forgiveness, it simply dissipates or - if I am not fully efficient in my forgiving - perhaps mutates and recedes into a yet darker, more secret hiding place in my psyche.

I think this is an important aspect of the Law of One, that gets too little discussion. We accept the fact academically that we are everything, but when we are faced with some of the unattractive or politically incorrect aspects of this reality we try to point to an outside source for the phenomenon. Look first within and remember that the devil and the details are always within, not without.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

RE: Conscious negative greetings - fairyfarmgirl - 06-02-2009

I too get these types of greetings from time to time. I have learned to stay calm. Sometimes a negative greeting is meant to test your resolve. This does not mean you have to sit there and experience it with gritted teeth... what this means is that it is an opportunity to en-light-en the greeter with LOVE. I like the Positive Greeting: I hail you in the name of the One, True, Infinite Creator! I bathe you in Light and Love! (I say this 3 times because that is what "feels" right to me) Then I sometimes recite the Lords Prayer as this seems to say the same thing as above and really creates a lot of light for me. I am not Christian in the Religious Right sense but I do subscribe to Christ Consciousness (this is very different from worshiping Crucifixions and all the other dogma and BS of organized Christianity).

Afterwords I simply focus on Loving myself. Sometimes I need to ground out the energy so I go out into my yard and hug a tree. I rest my forehead upon the tree and wrap my arms around it as much as one can with a wide girth type of tree. I plant my feet apart and gently rest my knees against the tree and then I say prayers (keeps my ever working mind busy) and try to enjoy being in nature. I also consciously say: Go Now In Peace. I Send this Energy Back From Whence It Came.

I sometimes wrap a blanket around me so the biting bugs do not bother me. I also focus on just breathing in the air. I take note of the scents of the air and the sounds that the air is making as the wind breezes around me. After about a minute or two I will feel a pulse from the tree and then a pulse from my hands, forhead, knees and bottoms of my feet and then I feel like a quiver passing through me... sort of like static electricity leaving the body... I will stay there until a feeling says Okay. or a Yes It is very very helpful for me. I find that my health on all levels of being begins to improve and each time I receive a greeting it has less and less effect on me.... I am also more calm, more happy, more centered. Hugging a tree is wonderful!

In the absence of trees, I find hugging the Earth to be of benefit as well. This can be done anywhere that no on is going to step on you or arrest you for obstructing traffic... LOL A meadow area or the beach is best for this or a high Mesa... etc.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Monica - 06-02-2009

(06-02-2009, 05:23 AM)ayadew Wrote: Yet, this is a great catalyst. I would like thank my negative friends for it, if I only dared! Smile

I agree with all the wonderful suggestions thus far, but would like to address the above comment.

When I first read about the idea of thanking the negatives for their service, I felt fear. I thought, "But if I thank them for it, they will think I like it and do it more!" I was also afraid to face them.

I don't remember if it was Ra's words or Carla's, but somewhere I read that, in addition to thanking them, we also firmly tell them that we do NOT need or want their greeting. This minor little detail made all the difference in the world for me! I then realized that it was ok to make a stand, and by doing so, I could eliminate any power they might have had over me.

I visualized it thusly: By reaffirming my own Choice of love and gratitude, I would polarize more; thus, my light would be brighter, and if they persisted in approaching me, they would have to come into the light! And if they did that, they would either lose polarity (if they are STS) or gain polarity (if they are of the inclination to be attracted to the light) but, either way, would no longer be a negative greeting for me, since I am safely dwelling in a cocoon of light.

The distinction is that by thanking them and sending love to them, that is like pouring water on a fire, whereas fearing them is like pouring gasoline on a fire!

Love to an strongly-polarized STS entity is like heat; it makes them uncomfortable, so they'll leave. Of course, there is always the possibility that they could be affected by the love, and switch polarity! Just like there is always the possibility that an STO could get derailed and switch polarity! It can work both ways! But our diets are different, so to speak. STO's gain polarity by love, whereas STS's feed on fear. Sending love to an STS entity is essentially repelling them; whereas, fearing them attracts them.

Thanking them does not necessarily mean you want them to continue! But if you are specific in your stance that you appreciate their service, while, at the same time rejecting their offer to depolarize, then you send a clear signal to them that you have made your choice, and it is an STO Choice.

Their goal is to depolarize us...to get us to waffle from our choice...because if we do, they gain polarity.

While I do agree that we are ALL, and thus looking into our own dark corners and shining the light there is an important response, it is also true that we dwell in the density of Choice.

Thus, if we are all, then that includes Choice, and even separation! (Horrors! This sort of sounds sacrilegious!) This may sound paradoxical, but if you think about it, even though we are aspiring to an awareness of our Oneness, at this point, here in 3D, we are still separate entities (or at least seem so in our illusion)...so Oneness includes everything, including the illusion of separation!

Since we must choose, then that means there is something that is not...for if we choose STO instead of STS, then we are rejecting STS, right? We know that, sometime in 6D, all will be resolved, but right now, right here, we are in the density of Choice. So I think it's fine to unapologetically make a stand for STO, by telling the STS entity "I greet you in the love and light of the One Infinite Creator. I know that you, too, serve the One Infinite Creator. Thank you for your service, but I do not want it. Please take your offer of service to someone who wants it. I don't."

Not only is being firm on our stance acceptable, but I think that is even the reason for the catalyst in the first place...to get us to strengthen our Choice. The STS entity doesn't know this, of course, because he doesn't understand that he actually serves the Creator as well. But in the end, the STS energies serve us by showing us what we don't choose. That which we don't choose is still, ultimately and seemingly paradoxically, still part of the One, even though we reject it temporarily. The key is to reject it lovingly and with gratitude, while realizing that even that which we decline has its place in the Grand Design, so is ultimately part of us.

I think the way we heal that aspect of ourselves is by loving it and forgiving it, not by choosing to express it in our lives. We can love something without expressing it! Leave the expression of STS energies to those who choose the STS polarity, for that is their task! For example, I can feel love, forgiveness and compassion for a violent person without being violent myself! The same with the STS entities who greet us: love them, while choosing not to nourish & express their STS energies by feeding them fear.

I guess what I'm trying to convey here is the distinction between acceptance and expression. We don't have to choose to express something negative, in order to accept and love it when chosen by others. And by loving it while choosing to not express it, we shine the light on its darkness.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - airwaves - 06-02-2009

Great insight Monica! Thank you for that. Smile

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Monica - 06-02-2009

(06-02-2009, 02:10 PM)airwaves Wrote: Great insight Monica! Thank you for that. Smile

Thanks! I was getting a little verbose and not sure if I was making any sense. It seems the more I tried to explain what I was thinking, the deeper I got!

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Vince - 06-02-2009

(06-02-2009, 05:23 AM)ayadew Wrote: Hello, my dear friends. I had an interesting experience yesterday, which I would like to share and discuss with you. I would also like to hear your own experiences regarding the matter.

I had what you would call a "conscious negative greeting". I was lying in my bed, having quite a rare feeling of clarity and focus of gratitude towards All. I did this for some time, then mental things began to happen.

i've had various similar experiences. what i believe generally happens is that we may tap into the dreamscape (lower astral realms) of the afterlife, wherein non-conscious afterlife entities engage in group-dreaming to shape an astral dreamscape. since we are mortal beings, there are still 'unlightened' portions of our subconscious brains, wherein we may slip into distortions. however, when we walk in consciousness, we instead 'awaken' from the dreamscape (lower astral realms) and percieve the heavens directly. it's ideal for us to 'wake up' metaphysically.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - pluralone - 06-02-2009

Quote:I guess what I'm trying to convey here is the distinction between acceptance and expression. We don't have to choose to express something negative, in order to accept and love it when chosen by others. And by loving it while choosing to not express it, we shine the light on its darkness.

*applause* Brilliant! Sums it up beautifully, Monica.

Where I get stuck with acceptance is when I've been threatened in some way and feel I'm facing a painful experience, regardless of whether the threat is physical or emotional... I think ayadew was facing a threat in the experience described at the beginning of this thread, yes?

Finding a safe place from which to both love and accept that which is threatening is difficult for me in this type of situation - the experience of a threat during meditation - because I'm often unsure as to whether I should stand and possibly get hurt or remove myself from the situation (or deny it access at the moment), especially when it's likely to recur.

Yeesh. Not sure I'm doing a good job of articulating the dilemma. Not sure how else to put it, either, so I'm just going to toss it out there and see what comes back, eh?

plur

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Ali Quadir - 06-04-2009

There's not much here that we meet that isn't directly invited upon our path by our own lightbody and karmic blueprints.

So I'd like to add to the discussion the possibility that the negative greeting originated from within.

The fact that something knocks on your door and introduces itself as an external entity does not mean it is. Very often it is not. The fact that it produces a negative greeting does not mean it is negative. If it is negative this does not mean our interaction with it will be negative.

Even if the entity is a physical other human being we could still be fighting our own shadow if we fight them.. Shadow boxing in a sense.

Each man and woman has a shadow side. The part we do not display to others. The part we lie about even to ourselves the part we try to forget that we try to ignore, that we try to cast out. "No... That's not me !!! Is it?" This shadow occasionally needs attention. It could very well be that we're held back by our own shadow. And the only solution to the stalemate is confrontation with the shadow. If we actively try to avoid the shadow, which by definition we do (or it would not be shadow). Then the shadow must demand our attention in a less subtle manner. For example by charging you with an axe in a vision. But even this is subtle.

Shadow could very well be activated by accomplishment of something good. If you work with energy or your karma or psyche. Then it's possible you've created the possibility to solve a shadow problem. The shadow will then present itself for you to be able to solve the problem.

If you then tell this energy to go back to where it came. It usually will. But you will not be able to solve the underlying problem. And the shadow will return at some point later in life. Possibly in a more urgent less ignore able manner.

Our shadow side further has a continuous but subconscious effect on every one of our behaviors. You are not free to know yourself if you do not know your shadow.

At one time I was told I had a psychic parasite in my aura by 3 different friends. I decided not to banish it but explore it. I discovered that this parasite was IAM in a different context. One in which it believed it was unable to avoid destruction if left to it's own devices. One where it needed to take what it needed to survive because no one would give it. Severely dependent and negative. And it was energetically linked to me in ways others might call past life karma. I told it to stay and gave freely from my energy on the condition that it would give back freely of its energy and insights so that we would be fully synchronistic. At first there were clearly two individuals. After a while after experiencing the same energies for a time we became much more synchronistic.

My personality changed, I became less trusting. I stopped believing in the unconditional goodness of my friends. And discovered that some were not as unconditional as I had thought they were. Some where downright abusive. I also acquired the ability to be very sharp and decisive with some people.

I know I usually applaud judgment and discernment. But in this case maybe it's better to be blind to the positive or negative of the greeting. Instead just respond to it as you would naturally if you were without judgment and thus without fears, defining yourself and choosing who you want to be on every step of the way of exploring this entity.

Incidentally one of the friends who saw the entity almost demanded I let her banish it. She was angry with me for not allowing her to do this. I even had to threaten her that any attack on this entity would be an attack on me that I would not tolerate. She's also one of those who I lost contact with during my exploration of this entity. In her perspective she lost a friend to an entity, so how could this really be anything but a negative entity?

Life is weird huh? It's not good, nor bad, frequently when multiple observers are involved it's just both.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - βαθμιαίος - 06-04-2009

Wow, what an interesting post, Ali Quadir.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Vince - 06-04-2009

(06-04-2009, 10:11 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Each man and woman has a shadow side. The part we do not display to others. The part we lie about even to ourselves the part we try to forget that we try to ignore, that we try to cast out. "No... That's not me !!! Is it?" This shadow occasionally needs attention. It could very well be that we're held back by our own shadow. And the only solution to the stalemate is confrontation with the shadow. If we actively try to avoid the shadow, which by definition we do (or it would not be shadow). Then the shadow must demand our attention in a less subtle manner. For example by charging you with an axe in a vision. But even this is subtle.

about ten years ago, i had an encounter with what is sometimes called a 'doppleganger' or 'aleax'. i found myself on an astral plane while out-of-body and encountered an exact replica of myself.

my first instict was to wrestle with this 'doppleganger' but i found that i was equally matched and could not overpower it, because it was of exactly equal power. the 'doppleganger' was basically duplicating my every action and sentiment with an equal amount of power. i got the idea that if i continued to wrestle it, the conflict would just go on forever. perhaps similarly so if we shall wrestle with ourselves or what we see of ourselves in others.

instead, i released my hold and made peace with the 'doppleganger'. the 'doppleganger' immediately mirrored my initiation of peace (insofar as it was duplicating my every move and sentiment in a reactionary sense). the conflict immediately ceased and the event was over.

thus i learned some components with what i call 'mirroring' in both negative and positive senses.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Ali Quadir - 06-05-2009

Exactly Vince Smile

When you say mirror wrestling I say shadow boxing. Smile But it's the same thing offcourse. The way to deal with these types of adversaries is to release our hold..

Any conflict involving the psyche is an energetic interaction. Incoming energy is transmuted by our interpretation of it. An angry child cause us feelings of compassion. An angry adult mixed feelings of fear anger and the feeling of "being denied by virtue of not being able to properly communicate your value". Sorry my English fails me.

The difference is the psychic stress caused by the incoming energy. We easily transmute a childs negative energy. We do not fight, we do not grapple. And so there is no pressure build up.

But it's difficult to do the same with someone who is strong and whom we hold in esteem. Yet the same principles apply. Our attempts to control or grapple in many cases end up in doing the exact same thing that the other side is doing. So a raised voice is answered with a raised voice. Or we take the more introverted route of blocking ourselves (we grapple with ourselves) and the pressure builds up inside. If enough negative energy accumulates we start projecting the shadow. It's a sort of jekil & hyde switch that effectively stops us from dealing constructively. And usually leaves us drained and regretting the situation even more. "Did I really do that?"

There is a third way for the energy to flow. Down into the dan tien into the legs and into the earth. Keeping you squarely centered, out of your shadow and fully in the here and now and thus able to consciously reason about the situation and take steps to reduce the psychic heat around you by figuring out what is the cause and constructively trying to work on that cause and not engaging in shadow boxing or mirror wrestling. Wink If that fails it allows us to stick to the moral high ground.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Vince - 06-08-2009

(06-05-2009, 08:59 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: There is a third way for the energy to flow. Down into the dan tien into the legs and into the earth. Keeping you squarely centered, out of your shadow and fully in the here and now and thus able to consciously reason about the situation and take steps to reduce the psychic heat around you by figuring out what is the cause and constructively trying to work on that cause and not engaging in shadow boxing or mirror wrestling.

i'm going to have to try this method. i'm often focused on accumulating energy, but not on diffusing it into the earth.

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Sirius - 06-08-2009

I havent got much to add which hasn't already been said.

Through personal experiences, Saying you loved a negative entity made it run for the hills. Although for some reason , it never really came to mind immediately, probably a part of me that wanted to learn about them Tongue

One weird experience, I was attacked in a dream, and the pain from the dream caused me to stop breathing. I stugled for what seem like 5 minutes to push out "help me" to which I immediately woke up, and half heard myself say it outloud also. A spirit I was in contanct with claimed credit for the help, and gave me a "briefing" so to speak as what just happened. This was my very first experience with negativity actually. Given that I was in contact with many good Spirits before this.

I know the idea sounds totally absurd, but how would possession fit into this? a STS possessing a STO ?????
I remember very vividly and wrote about it, fighting this same Spirit from the dream in the bath for my body!!
This would be the first time I've spoken about the possession hence my lack of own answers.

I havent been attacked in about 2 years? maybe less so im not in any situation about it hehe. Lucky me.

I did find the negative experiences very verifying though.
Love and Light!

RE: Conscious negative greetings - pluralone - 06-08-2009

Sirius, the more posts of yours that I read, the more I see we have in common. You wrote, "Through personal experiences, Saying you loved a negative entity made it run for the hills."

This was one of the largest revelations that came to me in the past year. The initial information was related to the struggle between a friend of mine and an entity whose intent and behavior can only be described as malevolent. My friend has always identified herself as a "light warrior", and in the first eight years of our friendship I knew of her struggle but my spirit community told me it would be best to stay out of that fight, to give no energetic assistance -- only sympathy and loving support as the good listener that I am.

It drove me to despair sometimes, seeing her struggle and staying out of it. I felt there must be something wrong with me that I am not a "light warrior" as are so many healers. It took a long time for me to understand that this is not who I am, and it's ok.

When I was finally allowed to step in, it was not as a light warrior but as a messenger. What I was given to pass on to her was, in brief, that the use of light as a weapon is no longer suitable; that her job as a warrior was in transition; that she was to 'beat her sword into a plowshare', so to speak, and to envelop her self and this entity, separately, with unconditional love energy. Three reasons: One, because unconditional love as an energy is a far stronger power than any light energy that's used as a weapon; two, the 'envelopes' of love energy a) would effectively diminish the ability of the being to focus its malevolent intent outward (a barrier) and b) would serve as a powerfully protective and healing shield for my friend. Three, the source of this being's malevolent intent was due to an imbalance issuing from a deep wound this being received at some point in its existence; therefore the love energy would serve to heal this being if that is what would promote its highest good at that time.

Ha -- all that to say, I think you hit the nail squarely on the head with your comment; love will protect and heal; failing healing (for whatever reason), it will repel that which does not act with loving intent.

I find this all very exciting, and this one small message, given to me to pass on to another, was the catalyst for the opening of a large portion of my own personal self-understanding -- who I am, as well as who I've been and the transitions in between. Even gave me a good idea as to where I'm headed.

Thanks for bringing that memory back so clearly for me; it comes, as these things do, at a great time when I have needed to reconnect with the direction I received from that message.
plur

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Sirius - 06-13-2009

Forever indirectly useful, I can live with that haha

When a negative entitiy ever arose, I was always tempting to fight it. Stretch my etheric muscle so to say. It made me learn quicker for sure, one of those things I learnt was the harder I fought the harder they would fight back. Malevolent beings may appear harsh, but I feel the majority of them truely hold back alot of their strength. It would be in respects that they do not wish to harm but wish to further our learning.

Without bad we cannot percieve the good.
Somebody/somethng has to take that role up honourably, sometimes that honour is mislaid, from the stories about the STS Orions.

I'm not ready to talk to Spirits again yet, but I'm sure when I do the negative ones will certainly be back. ...always more to learn...RollEyes

Love and Light

RE: Conscious negative greetings - fairyfarmgirl - 06-13-2009

There is no use in killing the food source... the negative charge sent back toward them is their food. You are only feeding them. This is what is meant by the saying "which wolf do you choose to feed... the wolf of Light or the Wolf of Dark.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Conscious negative greetings - Richard - 06-17-2009

(06-02-2009, 05:23 AM)ayadew Wrote: Hello, my dear friends. I had an interesting experience yesterday, which I would like to share and discuss with you. I would also like to hear your own experiences regarding the matter.

It begun quite small. Some random bad thoughts, coming from seemingly nowhere. They made little sense, and I have a hard time remembering them. But I believe you can easily imagine unpleasant thoughts.
There was a feeling of my walls coming down on me, quite suffocating.
I saw in my mind's eye a man with a great axe coming towards my bed, and I screamed aloud and opened my eyes in fear. But of course, there was nothing there.

So I was finally disencouraged, quite freaked out, and went to sleep. I do still have a feeling of reluctance on focusing on complete gratitude in this moment, because of mentioned experiences. It truly felt as if these things had been placed in my hear from an unknown source. I was simply focusing on love and gratitude, why would I not be able to see these things in the same perspective?

If anything, this experience has made me question my sanity. Perhaps this was the ultimate intent of these greetings...

Yet, this is a great catalyst. I would like thank my negative friends for it, if I only dared! Smile

Ayadew, I stumbled onto this channelling dealing with this subject yesterday. Pretty appropriate timing and a bit of synchronicity if you consider the date that the chaneling was given. I thought, towards the end, the comment about 4th density negative and positive entities that still engage in “battle”…this is the third time I’ve run across channelled references to 4th density battle. Maybe 4th density isn’t as peaceful as some channels seem to suggest?

Richard

Sunday Meditation
June 14, 1992
Group question: The question this afternoon has to deal with the phenomenon of the visitation of a third-density human being by a negatively-oriented entity or energy that is sent from another thirddensity human being practicing what is usually called the black magical arts.

We are wondering how the person receiving this energy or another wishing to help this person receiving this negative energy would deal with it. What is the best attitude, the best actions and the principles that need to be considered when dealing with negatively oriented visitations, whether of an entity or an energy?
(Carla channeling)

I am Q’uo. Greetings in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We are most blessed to greet each of you this day, especially welcoming one new to our circle, the one known as K. Those of Oxal greet the one known as H, and are with this entity in silent enjoyment during this period. We are honored to have the privilege of being called to your group to speak of negative entities among your own people, and to speak also of those non-physical principles and entities which may be called upon by those within your density who are polarizing upon the path of service to self or negativity. Let us first define the term black arts or black magical art. The metaphysical—both of the serviceto-others path and the service-to-self path—is that which takes place upon a field which appears to be dark. The background of metaphysical work for both polarities is a metaphysical environment of darkness, for the metaphysical consciousness of the living spirit within third-density illusion is hidden within the deep and unlit roots of mind. Consequently, both those who seek the darkness and those who seek the light begin in a common ground of darkness, the darkness of that which is not known.

Upon this level of seeking for energy or power the search for truth is conducted in night conditions. The moon’s dimmest light is the brightest illumination as one seeks spiritually. It is extremely subtle and difficult work to distinguish truth from (inaudible) or outright falsity, to distinguish the positive leaning towards the love of the infinite One in service to others from the same activity which may seek service to self.

Many are those metaphysical seekers who expect that the seeking towards the positive truth will be done in noonday sun metaphysically speaking; this is untrue. The metaphysical search is not clear, obvious or simple. Each of you here who listens to this voice speaking our thoughts knows of the case of mistaking apparent truth for truth, and can recall instances in which that which one thought one had discovered to be a shining light was instead relatively valueless and not filled with light or power.

In the dim moonlight, shadows can be deceiving. The metaphysical search, then, is one in which faith is the great illuminator, that faith which cannot be given by one to another, that faith which each gestates within the spiritual part of the mind and body so that there becomes a faith which is personal, founded by the self.

Now we return to a view of how to deal with negative entities. As a positively polarized person living a life in faith, one is prone to feel safe in the arms of the good, the true and the beautiful. However, the entity upon the negative path feels that there is no safety, feels that there is no haven, feels that it and only it shall be the one to be counted upon, relied upon. Therefore, this entity wishes to build personal power with a greater initial reason and impetus for building a magical personality. Furthermore, this magical personality is simpler to build than the positively oriented magical personality. The negative entity need only attempt to (inaudible) to the self all possible power of any kind whatsoever without the need for discrimination or judgment.

The positively polarized entity instead is moving through processes of balancing the seemingly opposite of all things to ascertain the most careful balance of truth, of beauty, of goodness, for to the positively oriented entity it is clear that the illusion has the appearance of a bias toward negative events and circumstances. In order to clarify right action and the positive use of power, careful balancing of all stimulus needs must be done. Thus, each of you has the seemingly more difficult task in living a chosen life of faith, for both paths are given by the one infinite Creator.

Although the Creator offers suggestions implicit in experience that the positive path of serving others is preferable and more to be desired, the negative path beckons and it too is (inaudible), as this instrument would say, godly in that there is no energy [but] that of the one infinite Creator.

Further, the (inaudible) of your experience in third density offers simpler beginnings to a metaphysical base of power for those which choose negativity. What is not obvious is that the negative path becomes more and more difficult, until at last it is a road impossible to be walked, whereas the positive path is eternal.

Therefore, one who is assaulted by word, dream, feeling or other action by a negatively polarized entity of third density is dealing with not only a godly person but his own self, for all are one in the creation of the Father. In each mind, body and spirit which together make up the person there is all that there is. Each person is an holograph of the creation, the created and the Creator.

Thusly, when negative greeting is known or suspected the positively oriented person of power sits down and prepares itself to reckon with its own universal nature. It is fully capable and fully supplied with negativity. The perceived negativity from the outside in is successful when the positively oriented intended victim knows not that it is being greeted by its very self. If a ravening beast comes at one’s body, one attempts to slay that beast to save the self. If a metaphysical ravening beast attacks one in the manner of magical arts, one reckons with this attack by visualizing this creature, welcoming it into the self, and accepting fully that this horrible monster is a part of the self.

When one chooses a path one has the full spectrum from which to choose precisely because one contains all that there is. The first defense, therefore, is to visualize this negative power and fearlessly to invite it to take up a loving absorption within the very heart, for positive power is power balanced by knowledge of the self. The decision not to attempt power over another is made when the entity grasps that there is no need to have power over others, for all of creation expresses its power in the self. All magical work, therefore, is done upon the self.

There is no need to manipulate, teach, control, move or advise other entities. The need is only to do these things within the self, disciplining the self to a more and more balanced and clear acceptance of the universal nature of selfhood, and therefore choosing lucidly and clearly to serve others, to withhold judgment of or control over others, and to practice loving the self, accepting the self and allowing the errors perceived within the self to be self-forgiven. As one forgives one’s self, one then is able to forgive all. As the negative greeting is seen, then it is visualized and made materially real within the metaphysical world of thought as a creature of the night, a mythical creature which then is lovingly absorbed, accepted and forgiven. The forgiven selfishness becomes harmless.

This alone is enough to dissuade most negative third density entities who are wishing to control others, for most are not particularly skillful. Being accepted is (inaudible) to a negatively oriented entity, who gains power by causing fear, anger, hatred, disgust and other negative reactions of emotion.

When this entity’s selfhood is seen for its blackness, yet lovingly, compassionately accepted, absorbed into a strong goodness of self and forgiven, the negative entity experiences loss of all (inaudible) power and chooses to attempt to control others who will be satisfactorily afraid and terrorized by such. In the case of the very few who have the energy and endurance to pursue the path of control over others to the point where they are able directly to contact metaphysical sources of negativity, the situation, while no less solvable, is not as easy and simple to deal with from the standpoint of the one greeted. Again, in the unthinking person of third density, the response to perceived attack is counter-attack.

It takes a good deal of wisdom to be able to calmly and objectively gaze upon the face of metaphysical malevolence, for those who have contacted those metaphysical sources which are of fourth density have garnered to themselves two things. One is a third-density personality within incarnation of sureness and confidence. There is in such entity a true blackness of spirit, a honed hatred which sees no shadows. The positive path is full of shadows, of questions and doubts, of continual learning and balance. The choice for positivity is not the choice for simplicity of early lessons. The choice for negativity is a choice for simplicity of early lessons.

Thusly, an entity which is negative has an apparent advantage once it has progressed to a certain point of being absolutely sure of the self without the need for faith, whereas the positively polarized entity is still dealing with the endless and confusing shadows of the spiritual landscape, which is lit by the dim star of hope and the thin, delicate moonlight of faith.

In this situation where there is not only the living incarnate negative entity who greets one but also the spirit of higher density cooperating in its peculiar manner in this negatively oriented entity, the positive path must be seen to be a place of hope and faith which are accepted without proof. The positive pilgrim takes into the heart a strong desire to leap foolishly into the abyss of the unknown, unprotected by certainty, facing in mid-air the seeming destruction of personal safety, clinging to nothing but a faith that all is well and that there is nothing to fear.

Many are the loving and positively oriented souls who yet are not able to do this. When such entities are greeted by these relatively powerful negative sources the most—we search this instrument’s mind for the appropriate word—practical solution is to find one among your people which is positive in nature and is steeped in rituals of positivity, which include in their language the seeking of the greeting of fourth-density or higher positive metaphysical entities.

Such people are the so-called priests of various of your religious belief systems which believes in the war betwixt good and evil. This war is fought by fourth-density negative entities and fourth-density positive entities which still believe that a battle is appropriate. Before we leave this topic we would focus once more upon the (inaudible) and fertile land of spiritual choice, the dark world within. Each of you gaze within. Do you feel magical? Do you feel powerful?

If the answer comes too easily it is likely that there is that within you which would choose the easy way towards power, that is, the path of negativity, for each step upon the negative path seems from within to be positive: one wishes power so that one may help people; the way to help people is to give advice, give teaching; make sure that all is well by controlling various people and circumstances. All these things feel natural and good. Most beginning negative entities have no idea that they are embarking upon the path of negativity.

Contrasting with this is the positive path, where power is accrued by being the weakest, (inaudible) greatness is achieved by being the servant of others, where advice and teaching are given only when offered. How many among your religious systems, caught up in the fervor of rightness and righteousness, judge, condemn and control many for their own good? How few there are in your belief systems of religion who (inaudible) doctrine and dogma and seek to serve each entity according to its requests when it can, and offering only benediction, forgiveness and acceptance when it cannot. Yet to those few who know themselves well enough not to judge, not to control others, but to work on the self, to these few come strength, magical power and illumination of incandescent light which shoots through that darkness of metaphysical field like lightning.

The world, as this instrument would say, 4 cannot see that lightning. Only each individual pilgrim upon the positive path who moves into a life in faith, a life without fear, may be illumined. It moves through one, it does not stay with one. And such entities are channels of joy and peace. Whether the greeting of negative entities seems, or seems, or seems not to succeed, such entities are forever safe in spirit. We are those of the positive path. We are also dusty pilgrims who have searched long in the shadows of hope and faith. We do not expect third-density entities to be without fear. We simply ask entities who wish to live in faith not to be afraid of their fear, not to be ruled by their fear, but to accept this fear, to love this fear, as part of the universal self, and to move on, leaping foolishly into the next step in blindness and in faith. May each of you find each step to be one which is offered to the infinite One as a gift, a testimony of love, for if the Creator is love, then the choice of fearlessness is always correct.

We encourage each to be patient, [forgiving], accepting and slow with each fear that keeps it from progressing. Take time to work through the balancing of that fear, overcome it never, but take it within the self, love it, accept it, and gently, strand by strand, part the curtain that keeps the self from progressing fearlessly. This is slow work but it moves one ever towards the truth, the good, and the beautiful.
We would at this time transfer this contact to the one known as Jim. We thank this instrument and the (inaudible) and in light. We are known to you as Q’uo.
(Jim channeling)
I am Q’uo, and greet each again in love and in light through this instrument. We are aware that we have spoken long and apologize for the length of our delivery. We are aware that we have fatigue in the circle (inaudible). We are, however, privileged to offer ourselves at this time for any further queries that you may have for us. Is there a query at this time?
(Pause)
I am Q’uo, and we shall take this opportunity to thank each once again for inviting our presence into your circle of seeking this day. We are most filled with joy to be able to walk with you upon your journey at this time. We shall now leave this instrument and this group, leaving each, as always, in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We are known to you as those of Q’uo.
Adonai, my friends. Adonai. _

RE: Conscious negative greetings - xlsander - 06-18-2009

wow - thank you i totally needed this today - my life is a real felt catalyst rollercoaster ride currently and i do not seem to grasp why and how quickly things turn from a top notch high positive state of mind to a devastating, fearful, suicidal low one...

RE: Conscious negative greetings - xlsander - 06-18-2009

omg what a beautiful post - thank you so much for sharing your insights and experiences!

I very much look forward to your blog and the comments from this forum - you guys are awsome!

i love you all (famous michael jackson quote - lol)

Alex