Bring4th
Intro... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Intro... (/showthread.php?tid=3190)

Intro... - ConsciousnessWarrior - 08-23-2011

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening...
I was referred here by a very old and good friend of mine. I'm very happy to have him trip me into here. LOL I'm new here, so, it might take me some time to learn the ropes.
I'm presently residing near Chicago, Illinois. Born August 18, 1975. I have never heard it put quite the way L/L describes as being a "Wanderer". I think I definitely fit the description, though. It's really a description, looking back on my life, that hits me dead center.
I've always been a person who loves to make people laugh, think, converse and experience life with an open mind and an open heart. Forgiveness, understanding and love are central to my existence here. Sometimes, though, I give up on the majority of humanity because they refuse to wake up. They don't want to talk about things that I feel are important things to think and talk about. But, I digress.
Lately I've had this insatiable appetite for information. All sources and all forms. I try my best to sift through it and filter out the BS. But, it's becoming a tougher task with the information deluge we've experienced over the past decade or so. But, that doesn't deter me from continuing my effort for a greater understanding.
My name, ConsciousnessWarrior, is something that I think describes my way. I don't do battle with violence or manipulation. Although, sometimes, violence is unavoidable. But, I will never initiate. MAnipulation is for the true bozos of this planet. To me, being a consciousness warrior is opening people, as many as I can, to the reality that I experience.
The reality that I experience is one that is all encompassing. Metaphysical (God..if you want to call it that) consciousness (quantum realm to the macro realm....completely pre-determined), human consciousness (undetermined but, is being pushed in many wrong directions) and the flora and fauna consciousness (undetermined).
I am a proponent of Native American philosophy and way of life. Ancienct Civilizations are the largely forgotten and dismissed but, I believe, most knowledgeable in regard to the celestial movements which I have a deep respect for. I don't know where they got their information from, but, again, I believe it was too detailed and complex to come up with on their own. Whether this came from accessing the metaphysical through the ingestion of shamanic ritual materials, dreams or any combination or some ET intelligence, doesn't matter to me. I trust it's correct and should serve us well if we know how to make sense of it.
Well, I guess that's enough for now. I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future. Take care. Thanks!
PS - I'm a person who like to joke around. Sometimes nonsensically. Sometimes with wit (well, that's debateable). But, I love to laugh and make others laugh. Fair warning. BigSmile

RE: Intro... - Focus123 - 08-23-2011

Welcome Leo. Now we have 2 things in common, I was born August 18,1959.

RE: Intro... - ConsciousnessWarrior - 08-23-2011

No kidding! Cool!

RE: Intro... - kycahi - 08-24-2011

Welcome, CW. Glad to welcome a(nother) Wanderer with humor. Cool

RE: Intro... - ConsciousnessWarrior - 08-25-2011

Thanks, much, Kyachi. Glad to be here! Smile
(08-24-2011, 01:10 AM)kycahi Wrote: Welcome, CW. Glad to welcome a(nother) Wanderer with humor. Cool

RE: Intro... - zack231 - 08-26-2011

Welcome! I love when we have new awakened people here, brings back memories from the beginning of this year when I finally discovered the Law of One, it changed my life forever the person I was before almost six months ago feels like a totally different person.. Its sounds like we have a lot in common I have also have always had a drive to understand every thing around me the Universe, the galaxies, the planets, the truth about what is going on in the world, great compassion for others, always happy, I have always seen everyone as equal and absolutely detest racism.. I agree entirely with what you say people are quiet infuriating the way they just complain about mundane things and only have interest in entertainment and sports.. I feel more mature than some adults who just seem so childish these days and have no interest other than sports. Its annoying that I cant talk real issues with my own parents who just laugh or have no interest in the atrocities that are occuring in the world due to the corrupt government and the real reasons for going to war and the real people who run the world from behind the scenes but that is another story.. And my mother laughs at me for believing that there is other life out there, I mean where is peoples common sense do people really think we are the only intelligent life lol it makes me laugh peoples sheer ignorance.. but that is their choice and I respect them for that I try to awaken people when I can with some success and some failures, but as Ra said for the sleepers we can only provide the items to sleep..One thing we dont have in common is that I am a fair bit younger than you lol try 18, but that does not matter lol Cool

RE: Intro... - ConsciousnessWarrior - 08-27-2011

(08-26-2011, 01:22 AM)zack231 Wrote: Welcome! I love when we have new awakened people here, brings back memories from the beginning of this year when I finally discovered the Law of One, it changed my life forever the person I was before almost six months ago feels like a totally different person.. Its sounds like we have a lot in common I have also have always had a drive to understand every thing around me the Universe, the galaxies, the planets, the truth about what is going on in the world, great compassion for others, always happy, I have always seen everyone as equal and absolutely detest racism.. I agree entirely with what you say people are quiet infuriating the way they just complain about mundane things and only have interest in entertainment and sports.. I feel more mature than some adults who just seem so childish these days and have no interest other than sports. Its annoying that I cant talk real issues with my own parents who just laugh or have no interest in the atrocities that are occuring in the world due to the corrupt government and the real reasons for going to war and the real people who run the world from behind the scenes but that is another story.. And my mother laughs at me for believing that there is other life out there, I mean where is peoples common sense do people really think we are the only intelligent life lol it makes me laugh peoples sheer ignorance.. but that is their choice and I respect them for that I try to awaken people when I can with some success and some failures, but as Ra said for the sleepers we can only provide the items to sleep..One thing we dont have in common is that I am a fair bit younger than you lol try 18, but that does not matter lol Cool
Hey, Zack! Good to meet you. You're 18 and that doesn't matter. Many people mature much faster than others. I took a long time to mature. I'm still in the phase of discovery. But, you as an individual evolve in your own way. Your world is infinity, at this point. You can take it any way you want to. Be this way or that way. But, you will be a way. Don't let your ego voice become too influential. Your heart is much more trustworthy. Ego goes both ways on self esteem. It can be too much, or it can be too little. Understand your worth in this world. It is infinite. Each of us contributes to the tapestry. Your contribution means everything to the piece. Without it, the piece is incomplete. Consciousness is that tapestry. From the sub-atomic realm to you and me (and everything else...lol). It's a river and you are a current. Smile