Bring4th
How a New World Is Born - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How a New World Is Born (/showthread.php?tid=3347)

How a New World Is Born - zenmaster - 09-28-2011

In this article, Cohen is relating the closest thing to what a 3D social memory complex would be like:

Quote:The ultimate spiritual revelation is that there is no other. There is only One. When any individual goes very deep into a meditative state, momentarily transcending the separate self-sense or narcissistic ego, this profound singularity at the level of consciousness itself is what he or she will find. There is an uncontainable thrill in those moments when the nonrelative nature of consciousness actually becomes apparent. It’s as if the water boils over the edge, and the individual suddenly finds himself or herself overwhelmed by the absolute dimension of Being. That is the revelation that enlightens: Consciousness is One without a second, and I Am That. ....
How a New World Is Born.

Yes, he's a 'teacher' with all of the suspicions and negative connotations that go along with that role, but he definitely "get's it" and his talks have demonstrated compassion, sincerity and uncommon wisdom.

RE: How a New World Is Born - Bring4th_Austin - 09-28-2011

Gave me goosebumps a bit. Also gave me wild dreams of my own future.

RE: How a New World Is Born - zack231 - 09-29-2011

(09-28-2011, 10:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: In this article, Cohen is relating the closest thing to what a 3D social memory complex would be like:

Quote:The ultimate spiritual revelation is that there is no other. There is only One. When any individual goes very deep into a meditative state, momentarily transcending the separate self-sense or narcissistic ego, this profound singularity at the level of consciousness itself is what he or she will find. There is an uncontainable thrill in those moments when the nonrelative nature of consciousness actually becomes apparent. It’s as if the water boils over the edge, and the individual suddenly finds himself or herself overwhelmed by the absolute dimension of Being. That is the revelation that enlightens: Consciousness is One without a second, and I Am That. ....
How a New World Is Born.

Yes, he's a 'teacher' with all of the suspicions and negative connotations that go along with that role, but he definitely "get's it" and his talks have demonstrated compassion, sincerity and uncommon wisdom.
Thankyou very very much for that!

RE: How a New World Is Born - Namaste - 09-29-2011

Thanks for the link, although I would not label it uncommon wisdom. It's an eloquently and intellectually satisfying description of oneness, and the evolution of acting in said state during day to day activities.

People have been teaching that for centuries - Yoga being one example :¬)

RE: How a New World Is Born - native - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 05:14 AM)Namaste Wrote: People have been teaching that for centuries - Yoga being one example :¬)
My understanding is that traditional teachings always viewed the self (that which transcends ego) as a singular consciousness, having no specific soul identity with the individual. Ultimately everything is the creator, but modern thought acknowledges that there is not only ego and a unified consciousness, but that we as individuals also have specific value and function that need not be completely overcome, which the article seems to be emphasizing. He seems to be trying to articulate the process of harmonization of individuals into a collective experience of understanding and relationship..a unification of thought experienced together.

RE: How a New World Is Born - AnthroHeart - 09-29-2011

Indeed Icaro. I'm finding there is only that singular consciousness (which we are calling the true self). This is also called Higher Self. When we reach a certain level of awareness in our seeking, we no longer seek, but accept that which we are. Then one need not seek "toward" anything.

I'm finding at a certain point, you don't have to go into meditation to experience this. It becomes who you are, wherever you are. Though meditation can further enhance/accelerate the process.

RE: How a New World Is Born - 3DMonkey - 09-29-2011

It sounds, to me, like a detailed description of the spiritual aspect of society. Not a new aspect. He has a focus on how the spiritual aspect of relationships operate. It is the same thing with any group effort on any chosen topic. The spiritual aspect is always there, operating in this way. He seems to enjoy isolating it.

This made me laugh a bit: " In this intersubjective egoless field, everyone is relating to each other in a completely different way, from a radically different perspective, for very different reasons." --- oxymoron. An identity-less field full of identity.

RE: How a New World Is Born - native - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 01:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Indeed Icaro. I'm finding there is only that singular consciousness (which we are calling the true self). This is also called Higher Self. When we reach a certain level of awareness in our seeking, we no longer seek, but accept that which we are. Then one need not seek "toward" anything.

When you think about infinity and finity, the original thought which is love, simply seems to mean the harmonization of all finites. So finity, the individual aspects of the creator, are just as important as the concept of infinity itself because it implies that the balance/harmony of embracing the finite aspects of the creator is what 'love' truly is. That's why Ra says to always attempt to find love in the moment or that the moment contains love, and always emphasizes the present moment. Yes as some point the seeking lessens, and our function becomes entirely symbolic.

Quote:I'm finding at a certain point, you don't have to go into meditation to experience this. It becomes who you are, wherever you are. Though meditation can further enhance/accelerate the process.

Certainly. Waking reality becomes a walking meditation in that you realize how the present moment is truly a divine experience of a moment of infinity. The illusion becomes ever-present.

RE: How a New World Is Born - AnthroHeart - 09-29-2011

I love finding love in the moment. I especially love balancing love and light in the moment.

RE: How a New World Is Born - zenmaster - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 05:14 AM)Namaste Wrote: Thanks for the link, although I would not label it uncommon wisdom. It's an eloquently and intellectually satisfying description of oneness, and the evolution of acting in said state during day to day activities.

People have been teaching that for centuries - Yoga being one example :¬)
The 'uncommon wisdom' was not in regards to the link in particular. It's the entirely new idea of creation from that ground of being, rather than residing in that state (of 'nothingness'). This is something which was not traditionally taught in the East (which is still teaching 'pre-modern' enlightenment).

"A concise explanation of how Evolutionary Enlightenment combines the timeless ground of being with the forward movement of creation itself."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0HwqGUkxbA
(09-29-2011, 02:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: This made me laugh a bit: " In this intersubjective egoless field, everyone is relating to each other in a completely different way, from a radically different perspective, for very different reasons." --- oxymoron. An identity-less field full of identity.
How would you differently describe the intersubjective experience in contrast with the ego (separate) relationship?

(09-29-2011, 04:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I love finding love in the moment. I especially love balancing love and light in the moment.
What is love?

RE: How a New World Is Born - 3DMonkey - 09-30-2011

(09-29-2011, 08:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 02:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: This made me laugh a bit: " In this intersubjective egoless field, everyone is relating to each other in a completely different way, from a radically different perspective, for very different reasons." --- oxymoron. An identity-less field full of identity.
How would you differently describe the intersubjective experience in contrast with the ego (separate) relationship?

There is no difference. None. No difference whatsoever. It is the same thing with different clothes on.

RE: How a New World Is Born - Oldern - 09-30-2011

(09-29-2011, 02:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: It sounds, to me, like a detailed description of the spiritual aspect of society. Not a new aspect. He has a focus on how the spiritual aspect of relationships operate. It is the same thing with any group effort on any chosen topic. The spiritual aspect is always there, operating in this way. He seems to enjoy isolating it.

This made me laugh a bit: " In this intersubjective egoless field, everyone is relating to each other in a completely different way, from a radically different perspective, for very different reasons." --- oxymoron. An identity-less field full of identity.
You call it oxymoron, I call it a limitation of speech as a describing tool for us Smile

(09-30-2011, 07:06 AM)Oldern Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 02:00 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: It sounds, to me, like a detailed description of the spiritual aspect of society. Not a new aspect. He has a focus on how the spiritual aspect of relationships operate. It is the same thing with any group effort on any chosen topic. The spiritual aspect is always there, operating in this way. He seems to enjoy isolating it.

You call it oxymoron, I call it a limitation of speech as a describing tool for us Smile

Agreed. I think the oxymoron is an indicator of self created illusion.

RE: How a New World Is Born - zenmaster - 09-30-2011

(09-30-2011, 06:58 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 08:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote:

There is no difference. None. No difference whatsoever. It is the same thing with different clothes on.
And yet from one perspective, one must project unaddressed aspects of self onto another for the purpose of learning. Often this results in unnecessary suffering, disease, conflict like war, our money system, and stifled progress. Such a needy state, with self-imposed difficulties, is one which society is living with in the present. Yes, those learning aids are also illusion, but we are here. We must necessarily share in what people think is important to manifest from that illusion - and that includes lessons which are quite unnecessary for learning of all.

From the other perspective there is a shared vision with no misunderstanding possible in regards to intention and meaning, there is basically instant knowledge of what needs to be addressed and who can do it, there is implicit trust. There is no necessity to hide (or reject) from something already integrated. It is 'seeing other self as creator', not as a 'should', but as an obvious consequence or harmonic with the ever-emerging reality.

(09-30-2011, 08:53 AM)zenmaster Wrote: From the other perspective there is a shared vision with no misunderstanding possible in regards to intention and meaning, there is basically instant knowledge of what needs to be addressed and who can do it, there is implicit trust. There is no necessity to hide (or reject) from something already integrated.

If you say so....

RE: How a New World Is Born - Namaste - 09-30-2011

Thanks for the clarification ZM.

Icaro - I suppose I've put my own distortions to the teachings, as I am of the notion that when one finds love in the moment, they natively find peace, harmony and integration. And visa-versa, when one finds stillness and singularity, they also find peace and integration.

RE: How a New World Is Born - zenmaster - 09-30-2011

(09-30-2011, 08:59 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 08:53 AM)zenmaster Wrote: From the other perspective there is a shared vision with no misunderstanding possible in regards to intention and meaning, there is basically instant knowledge of what needs to be addressed and who can do it, there is implicit trust. There is no necessity to hide (or reject) from something already integrated.

If you say so....
Now the perspective is clarified somewhat.

Sorry for being cryptic. I could've stated it bluntly.

"That isn't possible. Cohen is delusional"

RE: How a New World Is Born - zenmaster - 10-01-2011

(09-30-2011, 09:46 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: Sorry for being cryptic. I could've stated it bluntly.

"That isn't possible. Cohen is delusional"
Why?