Bring4th
in your - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: in your (/showthread.php?tid=3363)

in your - 3DMonkey - 10-02-2011

in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex
in your experiences at this nexus.
in your future
in your density
in your projections of mind distortion
in your local space/time
in your records of space/time distortions
in your understanding of
in your... distorted reflection
in your individual memory complex
in your polarized environment
in your space/time illusion
in your mental understanding
in your own words of teach/learning,
in your measures.
in your solar system at their time/space present
in your space/time present memory complex
in your skies at any one time
in your density
in your understand/learning
in your southern waters near the Bahamas
in your Pacific seas
in your skies
in your and other selves’ governments
in your present orientation.
in your discernment
in your solar system
in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.
In your time this
in your social complex distortions
in your money
in your continuum
in your measurement
in your measurement
in your skies
in your skies
in your language
in your illusion
in your illusion
in your illusion
in your terms of understanding
in your measurement
in your South America
In your service in giving the Law of One
in your space/time continuum/distortion
in your future
in your group
in your line of questioning
in your mind complex
in your particular planetary sphere
in your time
in yourtime/space measurements.
in your terms, your service
in your inner planes
In your particular space/time continuum distortion
in your Pacific areas
in your Central American regions
in your space/time continuum
in your space/time continuum
in your assumption
in your South American continent
in your past
n your skies
in your history
in your sexual reproductive complex of actions

(not complete)

RE: in your - native - 10-03-2011

I'm picking up what you're putting down.

RE: in your - Tenet Nosce - 10-03-2011

It has been 34 years since I came to dwell amongst your peoples.

RE: in your - 3DMonkey - 10-03-2011

(10-03-2011, 12:09 PM)Icaro Wrote: I'm picking up what you're putting down.

BigSmile Please elaborate

RE: in your - native - 10-03-2011

We are always bound by our own personal experience..no one is right..which seems to be your mantra Wink

RE: in your - cherrytree - 10-04-2011

i'd like to think we are bound by no experience, merely our perceptions of situations.. once open to other perceptions we are boundless. personal choice is all that counts

RE: in your - Ankh - 10-04-2011

(10-03-2011, 06:22 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: It has been 34 years since I came to dwell amongst your peoples.

LOL!

(Me too!) BigSmile

RE: in your - 3DMonkey - 10-04-2011

(10-04-2011, 02:57 AM)cherrytree Wrote: i'd like to think we are bound by no experience, merely our perceptions of situations.. once open to other perceptions we are boundless. personal choice is all that counts

(10-03-2011, 11:23 PM)Icaro Wrote: We are always bound by our own personal experience..no one is right..which seems to be your mantra Wink

Nice.

Honestly, I had done this a month or so ago. I had forgotten what my purpose was. Flipping through my files, I thought I'd finally post it, blind in a sense. So, I got a chance to view it "fresh".

I like your answers. It also brings out an idea for me, highlighting that we create our world, therefore "in your southern waters in the Bahamas" may not contain all that is "in [my] southern waters in the Bahamas".

No?

RE: in your - native - 10-04-2011

(10-04-2011, 07:45 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: It also brings out an idea for me, highlighting that we create our world, therefore "in your southern waters in the Bahamas" may not contain all that is "in [my] southern waters in the Bahamas".

It's a worthwhile perspective to think about. I sometimes wonder if we are each in our own universe, and when I come in contact with another, if there is communication between universes going on that allows a reciprocal reality to manifest.

What is a density exactly? Ra has made some peculiar comments about moving through the densities of experience, such as there being an infinite amount of sub densities within each density and sub density itself. Is a density in this case a reference to the experiential nexus of a person as reflected in their perspective? In other words, are they implying that each person's conscious experience is a creation/learning experience of its own? In other words, each individual experience is a density of experience in and of itself.

So I am experiencing the density of Icaro, and you are experiencing the density of 3DMonkey, each their own creation in their own right. If one wishes, they could each view the other's creation through those two difference lenses and have an individually different experience. But that's what unified consciousness seems to be doing exactly..individually experiencing each 'creation' through degrees of separation, through 'densities of experience' as it were. It's as if they're both separate yet co-creating together..that's what I mean by universes communicating. The more we agree upon and harmonize our intentions, the vortex of possibility becomes stronger because it's as if collective energy is being aligned to more concretely move ourselves in a singular direction. It's as if there is a unification of realities.

(10-04-2011, 02:57 AM)cherrytree Wrote: i'd like to think we are bound by no experience, merely our perceptions of situations.. once open to other perceptions we are boundless. personal choice is all that counts
Agreed..same thought different language. I'm inclined to believe that there is a collectively created experience, yet at the same time it's possible we individually move in our own direction. In other words the possibilities that exist are the collective manifestations we make potentially available, and we each move into the probabilities we're aligned with accordingly.

RE: in your - 3DMonkey - 10-04-2011

Like two droplets of water that slowly creep together, then, poof, they are one droplet.

RE: in your - zenmaster - 10-04-2011

(10-04-2011, 02:06 PM)Icaro Wrote:
Agreed..same thought different language. I'm inclined to believe that there is a collectively created experience, yet at the same time it's possible we individually move in our own direction. In other words the possibilities that exist are the collective manifestations we make potentially available, and we each move into the probabilities we're aligned with accordingly.
How can it be otherwise? That's the basis for "determinism" and "free will" as well. Personal and collective "health" is a balance of these potentialities in an upward spiral.

(10-04-2011, 05:34 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Like two droplets of water that slowly creep together, then, poof, they are one droplet.
Let's pool together baby.

(10-04-2011, 08:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: How can it be otherwise? That's the basis for "determinism" and "free will" as well. Personal and collective "health" is a balance of these potentialities in an upward spiral.
Session 36 mentions some interesting concepts on this topic.