Bring4th
co-creating - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: co-creating (/showthread.php?tid=371)

co-creating - xlsander - 06-29-2009

hi guys - its me again - before I start asking just wanted
to say love and light to every soul throught the universe

Today I want to ask about the matter of co-creating

lately my third eye has been itching like hell as soon as i focus -
and i can even maintain it in kind of pulsating "headache" state right on top of between the eys
- and like almost all the time if i keep focussing on it - even with opened eyes - so doesnt even has to be a deep meditative state...while being at work in front of the computer for example - or even right now while writing this i can feel it pulsating since i focus on it . if i lose it i close my eyes for a couple of seconds and get it back and can re-open my eyes then...

also lately i have been noticing more and more sycronicites in my life and i have been paying much more attention to numbers around me - which is why i bought the book by Doreen Virtue about the angel communication
waiting yet for it to come

also funny "coincidence" was that i discovered abraham hicks last week and have been quite "attracted"
and resonating with the core ideas of the law of attraction the way they present it...

so how do you see all this? also what is your take on co - creating
your life circumstances and the coincidences that "life" brings you?

I also found on google about a paul and his Cabalah techniques about co-creating however i only found a couple of lines and was not able to find any more of it - as he mentiones a book of his with about 40 techniques i would love to read more about, maybe anyone here knows? ... so in any case i would love to explore the possibility of co-creating more and to what extent we can learn and expect this to work - maybe also by ancient mystic school techniques?

I tried the focus 17 seconds after 17 seconds after 17 seconds etc technique and I must say, at least I believe that
i have sucessfully attracted a sycronicity by this... of course not a bag full of cash or world peace - lol - just kidding Wink ...
but i certainly do believe it works and want to explore this much more ...

thx for your thoughts my friends!

love you all

Alex

RE: co-creating - Sirius - 06-29-2009

A topic I probably hold closest. Affectionately I have written Law of Attraction so many times, I just use the acronym LoA. :p

About your third eye thing. This is how mine works, more or less demanding the attention. And recently it has been happening more reguraly than the last year or so.

Personally I think this weird weather has been significant in some way or another related to these matters, but that is another thread.

LoA was the first thing I learnt which really involved metaphysics. I resonated purely with the concept. i came across it as 'The Secret' I can still watch it now and find bit's I seemingly missed. One thing above all though is that I understood that this had MANY reprocussions on the way reality is I understood the LoA but realising it and all it's implications in my heart would take years to do.

I do however hold that the LoA is the CENTRE POLE for holding up this reality tent. I am often stuck by finding the LoA in everyday things which I never expected to find. The unintended uses of it, watching people run themselves into holes no matter what you say. I find the concept still ever expanding, and still find it amazing.

I have had a lot of luck using this knowledge, firstly I wanted to test it. Hmmm a flashy computer, thats pretty good, but had neon lights inside it. Emphasis on the lights. about 2 months after I watched the secret for the first time, I had a friend offering me his PC for free, he was saying I needed it more than he did. Sure as hell this thing was loaded up with blue and UV neons BigSmile oh yeah, the insides where good too Tongue But asking the universe for an AMD PhenonX4 4000+ BE is making the net so small, it will be hard to keep it lined up with what I want. The broader you ask, the more likey you are to get it to work.

Positivity is everything.

Thanks for the new material Tongue

Love and Light

RE: co-creating - Sirius - 06-29-2009

Awesome story Smile

Do we know if Ra has said anything about the LoA? I personally have not come across anything yet. Honestly I probably have overlooked it. Confused

Loads of Love

RE: co-creating - Ali Quadir - 06-29-2009

Nice story Taha, the most direct thing related to the topic that ever happened to me was when I asked God to show me a blue bouncing ball in the next 24 hours. I chose the bouncing ball because they are rare in my world but not impossibly rare it had to be blue to make it statistically very unlikely for this to happen on its own. The next day I saw a large number of bouncing balls. Some kid playing with one on my way to work. Not blue though. Lunch break, another one with a none too blueish color. I kept saying "Nice job but I really want to see a blue one".. Then a bouncing ball actually rolled under my desk in my work place. A colleague running behind it who had lost control over it. But this one also was not blue. I followed him to his spot to see his collection.. I did not even know he had a collection before that moment. All kinds of colors but no blue ones. I'm not sure if I would have accepted a blue one there as divine intervention because there were so many. But I figured I'd have to explore this, part of the responsibility in making a prophecy come true is your own. And the outcome here, no blue ones was a relief it avoided the difficult questions.

Then on my way home. I see a few kids playing, one of them is looking at me and actually bouncing a blue bouncing ball!!! But with yellow dots on it... :/ Anyway I gave in there it was blue right? between the spots.. And from then on I have not seen a bouncing ball until years later where I saw a set in a toy store and just bought them to have around the house as a reminder.

I mockingly declare that I have proven that not only does God exist he is also A. color blind or B. in for a laugh.

RE: co-creating - Sirius - 06-30-2009

Totaly awesome BigSmileBigSmile Unfortunately for me I tend to forget the fun bit of it, thanks for the reminder Ali, I would totally agree that 'God' is in it for giggles Smile

As for co creating this sis something I have never been able to wrap my head around. How can the LoA work at all unless we are each in a kind of contained environment. If we do each have an environment then the people around us are autonomous. And well lets say I'm never going to accept that one. Understanding two separate entities with 2 different goals in the same universe seems fine but what if the 2 directly oppose. The Universe cant exactly pick which one to allow. The LoA would let both people get what they want.

Very messy subject for me personally, co creating haha

Love and Light

RE: co-creating - pluralone - 07-01-2009

That's where I get caught up, too, Sirius. I don't exist in a vacuum; things do happen to/around me that I neither attract, cause nor want -- they are the results of the actions/attractions of others. Feeling, myself, that the 'center pole of this reality tent' is unconditional love, I'm also waylaid at times when my needs (not talking about desires but actual needs) are in direct conflict with the needs of another. Unconditional love, like the LoA, centers on the self first; how can we love others unconditionally if we don't first love ourselves that way? And how can we attract what we want and need unless we're working from a perspective of unconditional love? Otherwise we'll attract things that are not centered on unconditional love.

Ahrgh. Where I get the most stuck is usually within the context of interpersonal relationships and the natural conflicts of needs that arise therein. Worst immediate 'stuckness' for me: Our youngest son has decided he's 'done' with my partner - the woman who raised him as her own, whom he called "mom" for twenty years. Truly, I have more trouble understanding how he can be 'done' with her and not with me - since he was always closer to her - than with any other aspect of the situation. But the sticky part is that I've been unwittingly and unwillingly placed in the middle between them. Being of resolute determination not to be in that middle place, I don't have much contact with our son.

Gee. Perhaps the largest thing I really struggle with here is my near-complete apathy toward him at this point. Intellectually I know I 'should' care, I 'should' miss him, I 'should' be upset by this, but emotionally - as with so many other things at this time - I am numb. I just don't care; I'm fine with not seeing him or his wife or their ill-behaved children (yes, my grandchildren). Seriously.

Makes me sound like an evil worm, huh? Some mom I am. Bah. Funny thing is, I've been unable to be OK with being OK with this. lol lol lol

I've written a lot of posts today, and each one, I fear, has become less articulate. Better quit while I'm behind....
plur

RE: co-creating - Ali Quadir - 07-01-2009

If you can't laugh about it, you can't really be in love with it.

Every term is just as Good as calling it God. You guys are right of course. God Goddess, great spirit, intelligent infinity. Unity, the matrix, that doohickey in the middle, whatever you like. I'm "sufistically" handicapped. Still I'm doing a Good job, not calling "it" Allah and then attempt to dance around it, at least not all the time Wink

As for existing in a vacuum and bumping into other peoples karma occasionally, I think that's a very good question.. Maybe it's a point of view issue? If I see my neighbor have a karma problem I usually conclude that I have karma that is expressing itself in my perception of my neighbor.

Which incidentally is likely to be synchronistic with the karma problem my neighbor has that he is personally expressing. Though this is not necessarily the same karma problem.

All in the universe is your point of view, it might look different from another point of view but the way it looks and feels to you depends fully on your position in the universe and is therefore specific to you it is your creation, it is what you have co-created.

When our worlds meet like we are doing now conversing in this topic, we are co-creating together and thus creating a shared reality a medium through which information flows from me to you and from you to me.

So my conclusion is that we do actually exist in a vacuum. Even though our vacuous worlds are very synchronsitic to the point where every letter I type in this message is going to appear on your screen in exactly the way I put it down...

However, all the meaning I put into it, the meaning that is more fundamental than the letters. Even though it is more fundamental you will never be able to perceive 100% accurate the meaning I put into these words. Hopefully your mind synchronistically produces the meaning from the words that I tried to put in there but it's still different. So in spite of our attempt to co-create a shared reality we are still separated. We live in a vacuum by co-creation we create the medium allowing for the perceived presence of the other.

Like Crowley said over half a century ago.. Every man and woman is a star. Isolated, your presence in my life is a thin beam of light only a fraction of an arc second wide. (Unless off course I manage to attain your transcendental presence, or personally transcend, but that is another story..)

This world is what happens when billions of souls co-create together, the world actually becomes a really solid thing. This solidity is still illusory, quantum mechanics clearly indicates this, but the combined pressure our light bodies put on the same space time possibility means that that which we would call "Objective reality" is created...

After which we can vehemently disagree about how the other person is seeing objective reality wrong. Some consider this yet more evidence that God has a sense of humor.

When others create situations for us that are tough we could state they created our problem. We could also state that we created our problem by connecting to this person to create the medium in which the problem could occur in the first place. If that person had not been there, another could have done the same for us. It is just the face we pick.