Bring4th
I no longer sleep - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I no longer sleep (/showthread.php?tid=3729)

I no longer sleep - James_2011 - 12-12-2011

Hi everyone

I actually joined a couple of weeks ago but in the past I have always been very nervous about writing on forums, basically because I just don’t feel comfortable with interacting with people I don’t really understand. But here things feel very different.

So where to start…. I suppose at the point when things suddenly fell into place for me. I came across the Hidden Hand information a couple of months ago which led me to the L/L Research site and the Ra material. I read about the term ‘wanderer’ and suddenly everything started to make sense. I was asked to look at the following; http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html as that would help me understand better. Additionally I was recommended to this forum. All the qualities being a wanderer I feel I have, except the part about dreaming on being on other worlds. I may well do but I just do not remember any of my dreams.

Looking back over my life I can see something effectively changed for me in 2000. I was still at university (studying a space degree no less) and I came across an advert to go to Egypt for the day. I had a sudden urge to go, so I did. The trip included going to the Giza pyramids in which I went inside the smaller one of the three. The date I went was the 4th May 2000. Prior to then I had always been interested in space, (I even watched Star Wars every single day when I was a child, much to my parents annoyance), but had no real interest in Egypt. However, since I went I have been drawn to everything related to Egypt, Atlantis, Mesoamerica etc.. and found myself on a search for answers.

Several years after I went, I found out that at the time of my trip there was a major planetary alignment of the planets in the solar system! (feel free to check).

Since I found the wandering term and the Ra material, everything seems to be making more and more sense and my journey has suddenly taken a more deliberate path. Reading the Ra material I felt that I needed to learn more about our energy centres and crystals. There is a crystal shop near where I live, run by a couple who are very spiritual. I arranged to go and see them and had an interesting conversation. The lady said that her guides told her I had a connection with Sirius and Saturn and also dragons. She went on to say that I am/have the ability to be a Dragon Master. She even gave me a dragon crystal skull to hold. I did feel something but whether this was a connection or just nervous anticipation I’m not sure. Does anyone know anything about this? I have always been fascinated by dragons and collect dragons with crystals! She also said that I should visit the sites of Avebury and Woodhenge. Strangely enough I had to drive past Woodhenge two days later. I have also searched on the internet for more information about dragons and have only found 1 site which happens to have been created on my birthday!

With the lady mentioning about me having celestial roots it has given me the reassurance and courage to embrace who I am and continue along the path laid out before me.

I have been told that there are no such things as coincidences, everything happens for a reason.

Someone of you may be wondering about the lack of creativity with my name. For the last few years I have played some online space tactical games. My game username interestingly was Ra. I decided I had to be myself here.

Regards to you all.

James

RE: I no longer sleep - Namaste - 12-12-2011

Welcome James, nice to have you on board :¬)

Not familiar with dragons myself, but hopefully there we be some on here who are.

RE: I no longer sleep - Ankh - 12-12-2011

Welcome James.

The only dragon that I am familiar with, is what has been called by another Wanderer as "the Spirit of Gaia". This Being/Spirit/Entity was perceived/called by this Wanderer as a "Dragon" due when the complete merging has been made between him and this Being (which took him many, many years of practice, balance and state of no fear), this Entity/Being took him out of his body complex, and then lifted him up in the skies and then something that he felt/described as "wings" suddenly spread out. His sight became also different; among other things he could see in all directions at once (just to mention a few things). This Wanderer stated that his mind/consciousness was, during this merging, being "non human", when he was one with this "Dragon", and thus he was experiencing as this Dragon and not human anymore (according to his testimony).

Your thread is called "I no longer sleep". Want to tell more about it, or did I miss something? =)

RE: I no longer sleep - Ruth - 12-12-2011

Fascinating story, James. Thank you for being yourself here and for sharing. You are among friends!

Love and light!

RE: I no longer sleep - James_2011 - 12-12-2011

Many thanks for the replies. Im glad to be among friends.

Ankh; I just called my thread 'I no longer sleep' becomes I feel I am now awake and know who I am.

RE: I no longer sleep - Oldern - 12-12-2011

Welcome in this forum, James! It is good to see more and more people awakaning each and every day. I hope that we will have some fun discussions about all the interesting things about our existence. And I am really curious about the Dragon thing - there must be a reason for why almost all cultures all around this world has a powerful image like the Dragon, even if there are some differences.

RE: I no longer sleep - Diana - 12-12-2011

Welcome James Smile.

I can tell you something about the meaning of Dragon in Gung Fu martial arts, and coincidentally, James is my Sifu's name (in his 70's), and his Sifu's name (a Chinese man in his 80's).

The (black belt) levels of Tiger, Leopard, Snake, and Crane involve developing the body, focus, chi, etc. The Dragon levels (highest) train the spirit. Its characteristic is "spreading in all directions."

Aside from the above, I have heard of "dragon master." It was on a Whitley Streiber's Dreamland show. You can stream shows via the internet, and for a nominal fee, join, and have access to the archives. It's a great site and there is a lot of information on just about anything esoteric.

RE: I no longer sleep - Parsons - 12-12-2011

Quote:3/29/2008 4:10 AM
Me have you question for

We go play Dungeons with dragons sum times?

helo frigg stuyvesant
we kil many dragons many line times 1 long ago
stil dragons left in holow ground yor line time 1 yes
Hi Op, i heard of the hollow earth theory, are you saying this is correct? earth is hollow and beings live there?
Quoting: Darza

helo darza
yes earth not solid
me not know al theory things
yes dragon like beings live holow ground stil
they good now
they very wise now
they peaceful like dolphin now
Posted by Darza at 5:33 PM
Maybe these are the dragons you speak of.

RE: I no longer sleep - highpriestess - 12-12-2011

Gosh, that CHANI material keeps popping up everywhere now! Shy

RE: I no longer sleep - Ankh - 12-12-2011

This was interesting, because that Wanderer I was speaking of, also said that this Dragon resides inside the Earth, that is why he termed It as "Being/Spirit of Gaia". It rested there, but was consciously aware of everything on the surface, where it could be called upon. Also, what you said, Diana, was interesting, as Dragon being the highest level of training in martial arts, that of spirit. As Ra speaks of healing, where the spirit training is the highest level, and done after the balancing of mind/body been accomplished. Also something that this Wanderer spoke of, that much work over many years had to be done in among other things terms of balancing the mind, training and practice, before this merging could occur.

EDIT: Just a thought - perhaps this "Dragon" is perceived as coming from inside the Earth, because It enters mind/body complex from the feet, or down direction, and is our spirit complex...?

RE: I no longer sleep - kycahi - 12-12-2011

Hi James, welcome to the gateway. I don't have dreams of an existence on another world, and don't remember one. That's okay, because I came from such a high-level 6th Density experience (Tongue) that such a dream wouldn't make any sense.

But seriously folks Smile, I consider a good indication of Wandering is to be wanting to share some grand truth, even though it's vague at times, and a mixture of feeling superior and inferior but practically never "at home." Confused

RE: I no longer sleep - highpriestess - 12-12-2011

Extra interesting factoids:
  • the etymology of "dragon" comes from a Greek word δρακεῖν (drakeîn) meaning "to see clearly."
  • Asian cultures revere them as representative of the primal forces of nature, religion and the universe. Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods.
  • folktales speak of the dragon having all the attributes of the other 11 creatures of the zodiac, this includes the whiskers of the rat, the face and horns of an ox, claws and teeth of a tiger, belly of a rabbit, body of a snake, legs of a horse, the beard of a goat, wit(or brain) of a monkey, crest of a rooster, ears of a dog, the snout of a pig.
  • they are seen as "in charge" of water-related weather phenomenon.
  • the phrase "Hic sunt dracones" (here be dragons) was used to denote dangerous or unexplored territories, such as in an uncharted area of a map.
  • in Bulgarian mythology the female dragon and male dragon, often seen as sister and brother, represent different forces of agriculture. The female dragon represents harsh weather and is the destroyer of crops, the hater of mankind, and is locked in a never ending battle with her brother. The male dragon protects the humans' crops from destruction and is generally loving to humanity.
  • Dragon lines is another term for leylines normally used in the orient, specifically Japan, China, India and Tibet. The Dragon symbolizes the kundalini force. Dragon lines are referred to in the orient as the kundalini energy of the living earth, or Gaia.
  • The Dragons in Taoist philosophy represent, literally, the fundamental forces of elemental nature (the elements of air, fire, water, earth, ether).

I have to admit that Ankh really brings up a great point here about the red ray energy. With their various mythological origins about deep waters and caves it makes sense that their energy is drawn from within the earth.

It also seems telling to me that there has been a shift in the general 'world view' of dragons. They used to be viewed as treacherous, deadly, evil beasts, ones whose blood was so poisonous the earth would not absorb it. Now in western culture they're seemingly more embraced as spiritual and wise sources of knowledge and ancient power.

RE: I no longer sleep - Parsons - 12-13-2011

(12-12-2011, 07:39 PM)highpriestess Wrote: It also seems telling to me that there has been a shift in the general 'world view' of dragons. They used to be viewed as treacherous, deadly, evil beasts, ones whose blood was so poisonous the earth would not absorb it. Now in western culture they're seemingly more embraced as spiritual and wise sources of knowledge and ancient power.

In the RPG Rifts (pen an paper) that I played with my friend over so many years, the dragon race is as "two-natured as humans" are. I always enjoyed that "take" on dragons, and that they could appear in human form at will. Now Im starting to wonder about the source of inspiration by whoever wrote the RPG. O_O

Man... This may just be my imagination running away with me, but how cool would it be if that some change during this transition period caused them to leave hiding before Dec 2012 (or after Dec 2012 if 3rd density lingers)?

RE: I no longer sleep - James_2011 - 12-13-2011

Thank you for your insights into dragons.

I have found something at http://www.mystic-awakening.com/thespiritpage/dragons/dragons.html. The website indicates that there are 10 different colour dragons.

RE: I no longer sleep - Monica - 12-17-2011

(12-12-2011, 08:05 AM)James_Bring4th Wrote: I actually joined a couple of weeks ago but in the past I have always been very nervous about writing on forums, basically because I just don’t feel comfortable with interacting with people I don’t really understand. But here things feel very different.

Welcome, James! I'm glad to hear you feel more comfortable here! Smile

(12-12-2011, 08:05 AM)James_Bring4th Wrote: Several years after I went, I found out that at the time of my trip there was a major planetary alignment of the planets in the solar system! (feel free to check).

Cool!

(12-12-2011, 08:05 AM)James_Bring4th Wrote: The lady said that her guides told her I had a connection with Sirius and Saturn and also dragons. She went on to say that I am/have the ability to be a Dragon Master. She even gave me a dragon crystal skull to hold. I did feel something but whether this was a connection or just nervous anticipation I’m not sure. Does anyone know anything about this? I have always been fascinated by dragons and collect dragons with crystals! She also said that I should visit the sites of Avebury and Woodhenge. Strangely enough I had to drive past Woodhenge two days later. I have also searched on the internet for more information about dragons and have only found 1 site which happens to have been created on my birthday!

I too have an affinity with dragons! My hubby and son do too. Oh, you are so fortunate to live in the UK! I went there in 1987, when there was a special alignment in Callanish, Orkney Isles...the Moon walked across the Earth. On the night of that special full Moon, I saw a dragon in the sky, in the clouds, huge and perfectly formed! I stood staring for at least 10 minutes, then ran to the others, but then it vanished, so I was the only one who saw it.

We went to many sacred sites, including Avebury and Woodhenge. Oh, how I would love to live there!

If you are able to visit some of those places, gosh, there is tons of dragon lore in the UK! For example the Dragon Path in Glastonbury.

(12-12-2011, 08:05 AM)James_Bring4th Wrote: I have been told that there are no such things as coincidences, everything happens for a reason.

I think most of the people in this community would agree with that!

RE: I no longer sleep - Diana - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 02:40 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: I too have an affinity with dragons! My hubby and son do too. Oh, you are so fortunate to live in the UK! I went there in 1987, when there was a special alignment in Callanish, Orkney Isles...the Moon walked across the Earth. On the night of that special full Moon, I saw a dragon in the sky, in the clouds, huge and perfectly formed! I stood staring for at least 10 minutes, then ran to the others, but then it vanished, so I was the only one who saw it.

That is so cool! Smile

RE: I no longer sleep - Zachary - 12-18-2011

Welcome friend, you are dearly loved.

RE: I no longer sleep - Shin'Ar - 12-30-2011

I think you would be astounded to learn some aspects of Draconian lore and the very real history of the ancient Serpent Masters.

You may not be aware of this but virtually all of religion is rooted in the Serpent history. The Serpent has forever related to the Infinite Spirit of origin as the spiraling vortex of creation. Dragons and serpents have been used throughout virtually every religion for thousands of years to represent the Creator. It takes a great deal of study to come to a full understanding of this but it is as attainable as googling through the internet. What was once a great secret and Mystery has been unleashed to the world at large.

RE: I no longer sleep - Shin'Ar - 01-08-2012

It is said among my kind that the Great Serpent spiraled forth from the vortex of the Source to create the material universe. It was called a serpent because it spiraled forth from a spiraling vortex. This Serpent God created the universe and sent teachers to earth to teach man about his true design and purpose for being. This was the origin of religion and it has evolved along with mankind into many cultures and traditions, but its roots are always bound together in truth.

The Serpent has been described in many ways from snake to dragon and has been spoken of as interacting with mankind in various ways, some true and some not. But the symbolism and mythology around the Serpent always has its One origin.

Throughout the various religions and teachings it usually represents the material world, and has often been associated with the Goddess as the androgynous aspects of the One Consciousness. So when we see the symbols of the saints standing over the dragon as though in victory, the meaning behind it has always been that of conquering the lusts of the flesh and creating the path for transcendence from the flesh to Spirit. Not because the dragon is evil and needed to be killed, but because the dragon is the Goddess, and the Goddess is the divine connection to the One that must be tamed, through balance, to be able to ascend to that higher being. It represents man's taming of his flesh to discover the Goddess within him, which is then activated, consuming his flesh in the Sacred Fire, and transforming him into the God that he is.

This is why the Kundalini is always represented as a snake and fire. This is the meaning of the caduceus symbol that the medical profession has used for years. the sword with the twin serpents spiraling down or up each side of it, also symbolizing the DNA code which is the building block of the design of life.

These are not coincidences. they are Ancient teachings that have all been rooted in origins that have become misunderstood in today's world at large. They are also the puzzle pieces and keys which will unlock the truths which you seek.