Bring4th
Positive News Network - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Positive News Network (/showthread.php?tid=390)

Positive News Network - xlsander - 07-15-2009

Hi guys - i trust everyone is doing just great and enjoying the love!

I have an idea to share with you where i could use some inspirational brainstorming.

I have setup a website and my plan is to provide a news network program which focusses on spreading positive news of what happens in the world.

so like any usual news program i want to cover different topics of news and mix with webclasses / interviews or documentaries, I thought of positive thruths about:

daily news,
economic,
social,
art,
new (clean) technologies,
spiritual/philosphical/historical,
nature and animal life (recovering)

and the goal is to cover this in more than one languange

now i know it is a huge thing to pull off, and i am not funded for this right now - but working on it of course,

so what i wanted to ask you is about networking about getting in touch with people all over the world to either of the topics above who share our vision of being a co-creator and having the ability to create our reality and to work towards a shift of the current paradigm to a new "golden" age.

while sitting in zürich at the conference the idea struck me like lightening out of nothing, so i am 100% convinced this is something i have to pursue, i have already saved the webdomains that are going to be used for this network.

next step is to create a logo and a website design - for which i also already have ideas - if anyone can offer any brainstorming or technological (webdesign) support i'd be more than thankful -
of course i am exploring every possibility that i have.

As you know everything starts at the level of thought -
and personally, I am more than sure that it is my "duty"
(and ours if we free willing chose it to be) to spread
educational advertising - on all the topics above and more.

there are nunmerous free, clean energy technologies present for decades already (!) and scientists tend to die suddenly and unnaturally,
however i look on the bright side which is that the damm of keeping secrets is crumbling and the huge load of water (rise of consciousness to keep the metaphor) is making its way through.

if just more people globally knew about these technologies, about the LOO knowledge about "god" and "us" and the "universe" - about the impact of positivity - the LoA - the more and more failing elite structures - all this to be TRUE and HAPPENING NOW - we would be able to trigger an ever greater wave of vibrational consciousess rising.

Everyone can ive an abundant life we have all the necessary means.

thank you for ALL YOUR INPUT MY FIRENDS

much love and light! HeartHeartHeart

RE: Positive News Network - Sirius - 07-15-2009

Sounds brilliant. If I could help you I will Smile

Research is probably what I do best Tongue my html & css is a couple of years rusty lmao

Love Light and Luck Smile

RE: Positive News Network - pluralone - 07-15-2009

Count me in. I have very little idea regarding in what way I might be useful, but still. Please. Count me in.

I'll send you some sort of resume-type thingy, if you'd like. (Oh goody. I just lost all ability to articulate whilst attempting to sell my fantastic writing abilities.) *covers face, groans* Anyway, I'd bet there's some small niche you could toss me into, close the door, and me and my elves will slide our work out through the mail slot....

Good sell, huh? What I lack in all other areas, I can make up with my winning smile. *cheesy grin* See?

Seriously, I do have some skills that might be useful in this endeavor. Just keep us posted, let us know what you need.
plur

eta: Taha, you keep making me laugh like that, I'm gonna have to send my elves over there....

RE: Positive News Network - xlsander - 07-16-2009

thank you so much guys!

I will present more detail info and thoughts to share over the weekend -

since today i have to confront a much higher workload on my job

but I ll get over it quickly - I want to keep the positive energiized spirit

since I know there is nothing we can't do if we chose to do it!

much love my friends and talk to you soon again!

Heart

RE: Positive News Network - xlsander - 07-16-2009

just a short overview of my thoughts - PLEASE COMMENT

NEWS PRO network – The Good News!

Vision:
To provide a website later a TV Network program which focuses
on spreading positive news of what is happening in the world today!

Basically like the usual news program everyone knows, however with ONLY positive content. The network will cover different topics of news and furthermore offer web classes, interviews and documentaries.
The areas of positive Information to be covered are:

daily news

economic

social

art

new (clean) technologies and science
(Quantum Theories and Consciousness Science)

spiritual (Law of One Info, meditation effects etc.)

philosophical (the chances of impact of change on our world as we know it today)

historical (to become aware of “old scare tactics and manipulation tactics”)

nature and animal life (recovering and restoring the planet towards equilibrium)

health and food

the aim is to cover this in more than one language (English spoken and use of different subtitles)

Mission:
The world is standing on an edge – economically and societal. The world wide war for fossil fuels and for power has brought humanity to the verge of either a catastrophic event or the change to a better age. There are numerous technologies which would make the world quickly much less depended on fossil fuels. Also there is a lot of knowledge from ancient times until today for personal transformation of the programmed mind of the public by fear and scarcity.

The purpose of the network is to make positive information available to a larger audience of the public - worldwide. Since most of the media today is negatively oriented, this network’s mission is to provide the public with information from the above mentioned areas which will help to inspire each and every individual to free willingly raise his vibration of consciousness and to become aware of the possibilities which are currently available to us and are not “science fiction”
to turn this world around for the better. “ to be the change you want to see in the world” quote Ghandi

Goals:
The necessary steps to start this are to:

1) Design a Corporate Identity (Logo) and to design the Website and to have programmers and graphic designers to create it.

2) Journalistic Input. To create an editorial Department which maintains and expands the network and gathers Information feeds, to conduct research and to build up a network of knowledgeable Sources for each area of the mentioned above (to many of these areas I already have a collection of leads to be contacted in mind) Involve Students and Universities from all over the world to contribute with news from their country.

3) To maintain a Studio setup for recording and broadcasting of Video and Audio content.

4) Create a Twitter like message board and Forum on the website for all people to contribute

RE: Positive News Network - pluralone - 07-16-2009

Did a quick scan -- looks really good! Will take a better look later, but gosh this is most wonderful and exciting.
plur