Bring4th
List of Aussies on Bring4th - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: List of Aussies on Bring4th (/showthread.php?tid=4010)

Pages: 1 2

List of Aussies on Bring4th - Plenum - 01-25-2012

current as of Jan 2011:

TheFifty9Sound

Sagittarius

plenum

and that's it as far as active members go (I think).

feel free to add yourself.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - jacrob - 01-26-2012

(01-25-2012, 11:14 PM)plenum Wrote: current as of Jan 2011:

TheFifty9Sound

Sagittarius

plenum

and that's it as far as active members go (I think).

feel free to add yourself.

And me! Northern Beaches, Sydney.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Plenum - 01-26-2012

and also .... drum roll ...

jacrob!!

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - ichoria - 01-26-2012

and me too..

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - jacrob - 01-26-2012

(01-26-2012, 02:32 AM)ichoria Wrote: and me too..

We should organise a meditation hookup.....on the full moon of each month at a certain time we'll meditate on a certain topic...or it could be weekly until December!!!!!!!!

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - ichoria - 01-26-2012

(01-26-2012, 02:38 AM)jacrob Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 02:32 AM)ichoria Wrote: and me too..

We should organise a meditation hookup.....on the full moon of each month at a certain time we'll meditate on a certain topic...or it could be weekly until December!!!!!!!!

that's a good idea, but unfortunately I can't join you yet coz im not back at Sydney yet.. will catch up later... but let me know if there's any group discussion. Thanks.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - zack231 - 01-27-2012

And Me!!

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Confused - 01-29-2012

Hello dear friends from Australia! Smile Thanks for giving our team a good 4-0 drubbing on the cricket field. Wink

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Ludi - 03-19-2012

retracted

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Ruth - 03-19-2012

Haven't even visited Australia yet, but hope to do so one day!

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - 3DMonkey - 03-19-2012

I'm Texan. That's the next closest thing, right?

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - garyvincent - 07-19-2013

i'm a tassie boy.
... originally from hobart though have spent the best part of the past thirty years in sydney.

i have been daggn around with Ra 'n Q'uo for awhile.
... emotional catalyst is my nemesis / gift therefore i find much "natural" communion / solace in the sharings
of Q'uo and Aaron.

anyways , i have broken the ice ... hey everyone ... thanx for your efforts at Being real.

appreciated.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Jade - 07-19-2013

Hi gary and welcome! Thanks for the synchronicity, there is a PBS documentary on Australia playing in the background of my room at the moment. BigSmile

Much love to you!

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Guardian - 07-20-2013

New Zealand here.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Sagittarius - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 02:28 AM)Guardian Wrote: New Zealand here.

Booooooooooooooooooooo

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Ludi - 07-20-2013

edited

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Plenum - 07-20-2013

the list of Aussies grows more LEGION.

soon, very soon now ...

- -

I considered moving to Launceston myself a few years back (quite a few years back now). Never did pull the trigger on it. But the appeal of such closeby nature was almost enough to move me out of Sydney. That is, where Gunns hasn't been already BigSmile

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Wombling free - 08-27-2013

Hi there I am Aussie too!
Central Victoria

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Alexis - 07-19-2014

I'm in South East Queensland, wow has it been cold.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Plenum - 07-19-2014

yah, it's been a cold winter down here in Sydney too Smile

it never gets to zero degrees where I am (3 degrees is about the lowest), but that's chilly enough for me.

I couldn't ever imagine living in a place like Canada. The opposite to hell (in terms of heat), but still sounds hellish to me!

- -

ps, I think you'll the sole Queenslander here on the forums Ma'at. Congrats.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - a network team from China - 07-20-2014

Hey hey everbody~~i'm Betty,from Beijing/china~~i'm still learning Law of One~~though i'v read twice of these series,yet i don't think i'v got much understandings~~hope to learn from u guys~~

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Alexis - 07-21-2014

We've had some cold mornings. I'm trying to get my 2yo daughter to sleep in her own bed, but it seems a little cruel when it's like 0 degrees.

It would be great to see more Aussie here, kinda feel like a loner being to only queenslander so far but that's nothing new for me lol.

Hi Betty, I like your screen name hehe

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Akirrior - 10-23-2016

South Australian, here! If anyone is in the vicinity, feel free to PM me!

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - ches - 08-07-2017

I'm in Melbourne, Victoria (Sydenham), moving to Ballarat, VIC for a little while, and then Sunshine Coast, Queensland most likely depending on how life unfolds Smile

Definitely keen to find like-minds.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Quan - 08-07-2017

Count me in..
Saint Kilda, Victoria

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - YinYang - 08-07-2017

(08-07-2017, 02:21 AM)ches Wrote: I'm in Melbourne, Victoria (Sydenham), moving to Ballarat, VIC for a little while, and then Sunshine Coast, Queensland most likely depending on how life unfolds Smile

Definitely keen to find like-minds.

My friend who lives with me is an Aussie from Melbourne, we're going to Melbourne in September and October. She has moved to Cape Town 3 months ago (she was born here), and she's just loving it! I like Aussies, I did a cruise ship contract recently, and our passengers were predominantly Aussies. Made some great friends.

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - smc - 08-07-2017

.......Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Quan - 08-08-2017

Any seekers interested in or near Melbourne we could have a group meetup in the city?
Ive not met anyone before in person who has read Law of One only through this forum.
Maybe I have but due to free will might not have mentioned it Angel

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - Plenum - 08-08-2017

Try to contact Billy. He lives really close to the CBD.

I spoke to him the other week, and I think he'd be happy to hang out.

Really nice guy. Plays guitar and sings too, if you happen to be musical ?

RE: List of Aussies on Bring4th - smc - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 07:10 AM).T. Wrote: Any seekers interested in or near Melbourne we could have a group meetup in the city?
Ive not met anyone before in person who has read Law of One only through this forum.
Maybe I have but due to free will might not have mentioned it Angel

Hi Mr .T. Wink

Billy and I have (previously) pm'd about meeting when I visit Melbs - but I've been an ocean hermit all this year...

how-evah - I *am* visiting end of August for: a board games meetup; the Studio Ghibli filmfest (at the Nova Carlton); and the Melbourne Writers Festival... I'll be staying at 'The Nunnery' Fitzroy, 24th to 28th... but with a new baby (awww Smile ) you'd need more flexibility with timing a coffee/chat than my hectic schedule probably allows... (?)

I want to visit Melbourne semi regularly - so it's possible in the future.... Smile