Bring4th
The Battle for the Souls of this World - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: The Battle for the Souls of this World (/showthread.php?tid=4045)

Pages: 1 2

The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-01-2012

I caught a clip of Mitt (Rom)ney talking about the 'battle for the Soul of America'.

This seemed a 'dead giveaway' into the Orion 'Modus Operandi'.

Maybe it is time to try to understand the dynamics in flow during this process. Remember we are approaching Harvest.

Things are heating up.

How do they (the negative polarity) gain power?

There appears to be a 'key to the castle' at a certain level of polarisation.

Who are the most powerful institutions on our plan(et).?

L&L

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - drifting pages - 02-01-2012

We are the creators of our reality so we don't have to give power to an opposition that is only there to begin with because of the way we see the world (all that we see)

The opposition is "Us" we oppose ourselves until we are satisfied from that mentality and move on to other states of being.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-01-2012

AMERICA = US

LEMURIA = ALL

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - apeiron - 02-01-2012

Don't quite understand your posts, Ashim. I think you are giving too much importance to the illuminati, etc. I think that the few that can polarize are desperately trying, but seems is just a fun game to watch. Remember the harvest is small and majority is lukewarm, in this case.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-02-2012

(02-01-2012, 11:02 PM)apeiron Wrote: Don't quite understand your posts, Ashim. I think you are giving too much importance to the illuminati, etc. I think that the few that can polarize are desperately trying, but seems is just a fun game to watch. Remember the harvest is small and majority is lukewarm, in this case.

Too set yourself free one must understand the ways in which control is exercised by the dark. It is know(ledge). It is spiritual knowledge and is available. By shedding light on the 'matter' of 3rd density we can transcend materialism and 'time' (a construct as linear time does not exist it is created by ilussion, the cycles behing hidden from view. This is why you know so little about Atlantis and Mu.
Fear dissolves in the light.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - apeiron - 02-02-2012

"Fear dissolves the light"

I agree.
Ok I did not read well. You said "Fear dissolves IN the light" in knowing about these matters.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-02-2012

At this level of understanding one tries to be careful to attend to details.
That goes for what one believes to have understood.

When metaphysics are better understood the truth surfices.
That is what was meant by 'raising of Atlantis'.

You just need to read betweeen the lines to see the Divine Plan.
This has all been in the 'mind of god' right from the word 'go'

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - SomaticDreams - 02-03-2012

(02-02-2012, 10:43 AM)Ashim Wrote: At this level of understanding one tries to be careful to attend to details.
That goes for what one believes to have understood.

When metaphysics are better understood the truth surfices.
That is what was meant by 'raising of Atlantis'.

You just need to read betweeen the lines to see the Divine Plan.
This has all been in the 'mind of god' right from the word 'go'

This is much like any other mystic claiming they 'know' the 'truth', as if it were purely objective. Push the details in a nebulous distance, to mystify the details "read between the lines".

Not to say there isn't any truth to what you say, but simply that the totality of your knowledge is not enlightened. If it were, you could of chosen to harvest yourself. Knowing and understanding are two different processes, as is understanding and doing. Simply 'knowing' is not enough, nor is blindly 'doing' enough.

This is in no way personal, simply pointing out the catalyst left to digest.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-03-2012

I did not come here to 'harvest myself'.
How can you tell that 'the totality of my knowledge is not enlightened' ?
Are you fully telepathic?
If knowing is not enough why do some keep information locked away from the public ?
I do not require or desire any more catalyst. This is of no use to me right now.
If would prefer to be able to share that which I beleive to have understood.

How come you think I'm a 'mystic'.? I never described myself this way.

If this type of communication is too cryptic for you then continue your search for know(ledge) in a different place.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - cosmicgiant - 02-03-2012

My latest viewpoint is that the Universe actually has a way of making itself work in the way that Ashim thinks, for Ashim, as well as making itself work in the way that SomaticDreams thinks, for SomaticDreams, whilst allowing both individuals to chat to one another about the experience.

The problem is that this then applies to my own above mentioned viewpoint about how 'my' Universe works, which then seems to imply that I have now come to fully appreciate my own viewpoint, which now makes me feel like I need to arbitrarily choose a new viewpoint in order to make progress within my current Universe.

That is a taste of my crazy mind... Smile

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Monica - 02-03-2012

(02-01-2012, 02:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: Who are the most powerful institutions on our plan(et).?

Currently? The war industry, the drug industry, the oil industry, and the religion industry.

All of which influence/control governments. And all of which keep the masses drugged.

Back to the original point.
What did Mr Romney mean when he talked about 'battle of the soul'. ?

Can someone define this 'battle' ?

Ra told us that were are part of a metaphysical 'war'.
How does it work ? How do the dark attempt to enslave ?

(02-03-2012, 02:09 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 02:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: Who are the most powerful institutions on our plan(et).?

Currently? The war industry, the drug industry, the oil industry, and the religion industry.

All of which influence/control governments. And all of which keep the masses drugged.

The most powerful institutions in regard of 'souls'.
Who get to 'keep' the souls and how ?

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - cosmicgiant - 02-03-2012

[/quote]

The most powerful institutions in regard of 'souls'.
Who get to 'keep' the souls and how ?

[/quote]

Human institution perhaps? Maybe our "bodies" get to keep the "souls"?

I shall rephrase.
When your body 'dies' where does your soul go for 'help'.
What is the highest iinstance of spiritual authority in your life?
For help to be given Ra told us there must be a 'calling'.
Who does the soul cry out to ?

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Sagittarius - 02-05-2012

(02-03-2012, 03:18 AM)Ashim Wrote: I shall rephrase.

Your higher self?

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-05-2012

(02-05-2012, 09:31 AM)Sagittarius Wrote:

Your higher self?

Initially. Who does the Higher Self 'listen' to.
Who has the highest authority over your soul?

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - cosmicgiant - 02-05-2012

(02-05-2012, 10:19 AM)Ashim Wrote:

Your higher self?

That's an easy one actually. The Higher Self listens to the Highest Self...obviously. BigSmile

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-05-2012

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's an easy one actually. The Higher Self listens to the Highest Self...obviously. BigSmile
[/quote]

You have been mislead.
If we are ALL ONE who is the HIGHEST SELF?

A place of clarity.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - SomaticDreams - 02-06-2012

(02-03-2012, 01:40 AM)Ashim Wrote: I did not come here to 'harvest myself'.
If knowing is not enough why do some keep information locked away from the public ?
I do not require or desire any more catalyst. This is of no use to me right now.

If this type of communication is too cryptic for you then continue your search for know(ledge) in a different place.

One does not need to be "fully telepathic" to know that the totality of your being/knowing is not enlightened. There is no need for the distortion of service if you were, nor would your incarnation be on this density, but you clearly are here, and have a distortion towards service of others/self.

If knowing was enough, then reading the Ra material or any other enlightened material would render one enlightened after comprehension. One must experience, process catalyst and understand such knowledge, not just 'knowing'. I may know the directions to a place, but does that 'bring' me there?

If you do not require or do not 'desire' catalyst, then why are you here? Teach/learning is of the same distortion, there is none without the other. Otherwise the communication you render is inert and empty of meaning in the context of learning/teaching. You come here seeking to spread your understanding, which is a way to teach/learn. If you have come not to teach/learn (and therefore experience catalyst), then what have you come here for? One cannot teach or learn, for they are interdependent upon experiencing catalyst. This interaction with me, as other-self, is a form of catalyst.

The communication is not too 'cryptic' for me, but rather, is useless for my personal distortions. I am understanding you through my personal distortions. In the understanding of the Ra material, you are incarnated here to experience, balance, and process catalyst, otherwise you are not of this density. Even those who are wanderers have imbalances to be processed, and lessons to be learned.

I do not need to 'seek elsewhere' when elsewhere is simply the same as 'here' in terms of teaching/learning. I came to this board specifically to teach/learn, in order to digest the catalyst of reading the Ra material. What I am unable to do, due to the way you have articulated yourself, is teach/learn from you, as an other-self. Is it necessary to believe in a 'grand conspiracy' in order to explain all phenomena, or is it simply enough to seek to heart of the self?

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Observer - 02-06-2012

(02-05-2012, 10:19 AM)Ashim Wrote:

Your higher self?

Hmmm, I say we all have equal authority over each others souls. If one is all then we must all have some sort of jurisdiction over one another.
Just my humble opinion,
Love and Light. Smile

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Ashim - 02-06-2012

(02-06-2012, 02:11 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 01:40 AM)Ashim Wrote: I did not come here to 'harvest myself'.

One does not need to be "fully telepathic" to know that the totality of your being/knowing is not enlightened. There is no need for the distortion of service if you were, nor would your incarnation be on this density, but you clearly are here, and have a distortion towards service of others/self.

If knowing was enough, then reading the Ra material or any other enlightened material would render one enlightened after comprehension. One must experience, process catalyst and understand such knowledge, not just 'knowing'. I may know the directions to a place, but does that 'bring' me there?

If you do not require or do not 'desire' catalyst, then why are you here? Teach/learning is of the same distortion, there is none without the other. Otherwise the communication you render is inert and empty of meaning in the context of learning/teaching. You come here seeking to spread your understanding, which is a way to teach/learn. If you have come not to teach/learn (and therefore experience catalyst), then what have you come here for? One cannot teach or learn, for they are interdependent upon experiencing catalyst. This interaction with me, as other-self, is a form of catalyst.

The communication is not too 'cryptic' for me, but rather, is useless for my personal distortions. I am understanding you through my personal distortions. In the understanding of the Ra material, you are incarnated here to experience, balance, and process catalyst, otherwise you are not of this density. Even those who are wanderers have imbalances to be processed, and lessons to be learned.

I do not need to 'seek elsewhere' when elsewhere is simply the same as 'here' in terms of teaching/learning. I came to this board specifically to teach/learn, in order to digest the catalyst of reading the Ra material. What I am unable to do, due to the way you have articulated yourself, is teach/learn from you, as an other-self. Is it necessary to believe in a 'grand conspiracy' in order to explain all phenomena, or is it simply enough to seek to heart of the self?

I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks.
I am preparing a few presentations - 'The Ashim Chronicles'.
Here I will present my story for those who are interested.
It is not necessary to believe in anything, however you are correct that my motivation to grow is stimulated by the fear emotion.
For most humans the seeking of the 'heart of the self' is withoubt doubt the way to go.
There is a bridge that our planet and all entities are now crossing, but it is new and improved .
Some earth peoples are convinced they know what this bridge is and are following their own directives.
The bridge connects 3d mixed polarity to 5d positive and beyond.
All entities have the chance to cross but this time the negative 4d option will not exist. This is covered in my thread 'Understanding Gravity and the end of Empires'.
Entities that do not wish to cross shall lose their soul memory, be dissolved back into the Creator and may begin their journey once more from the beginning if they so choose.
Again, thanks for sharing you insights, they were very helpful.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - hogey11 - 02-06-2012

(02-05-2012, 10:40 AM)Ashim Wrote: You have been mislead.

A place of clarity.

This is great and all, but having the whole argument collapse it on itself as "by the Creator I mean YOU!!!" doesn't seem to assume the reality that we are currently behind a veil...

Quote:It is not necessary to believe in anything, however you are correct that my motivation to grow is stimulated by the fear emotion.

If you can at least admit that, then I can accept it from you. I only took issue with your slant because for others I think it can be really disheartening; some thrive in conflict and others get beaten up by it. I am much like you in that I don't respond to fearful things negatively; they actually fire me up and empower me. I would expect some challenges over it tho; people will always want to shield those without the heart for the fearful stuff. I don't want to feed fear into anybody's life that was not there before. You have to meet people where they are at if you're going to actually touch them in any way.

(02-06-2012, 01:55 PM)hogey11 Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 10:40 AM)Ashim Wrote: You have been mislead.

A place of clarity.

This is great and all, but having the whole argument collapse it on itself as "by the Creator I mean YOU!!!" doesn't seem to assume the reality that we are currently behind a veil...

Quote:It is not necessary to believe in anything, however you are correct that my motivation to grow is stimulated by the fear emotion.

If you can at least admit that, then I can accept it from you. I only took issue with your slant because for others I think it can be really disheartening; some thrive in conflict and others get beaten up by it. I am much like you in that I don't respond to fearful things negatively; they actually fire me up and empower me. I would expect some challenges over it tho; people will always want to shield those without the heart for the fearful stuff. I don't want to feed fear into anybody's life that was not there before. You have to meet people where they are at if you're going to actually touch them in any way.

I am I said.

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - @ndy - 02-06-2012

Ashim Smile

Hello, I'd like you to tell me who you think we cry out too.

I'm answered now and then, I duno by who but I'd like to explore your ideas.

The Purity of Soul is reflected .
You chose your own 'team' before you incarnated. They have always been with you.
You have only seldom felt their presence. This happens mostly at times of great joy or at moments of remorse.

We all cry out to 'god' - which deity this may be depends on your soul contract and is made manifest through karmic and cultural programming.

The lesson of this density is love.

So I'm guessing that is why I only fear myself too.

I want to explore the idea of team... I get love. But what is team?

11:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD87a2jC98

BigSmile
lol love the answer.

I still puzzle am I talking to 'Me' or 'Thee' though.
I duno where I end and the rest starts.

'You' asking 'who' implied 'I' was talking to 'other'

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - hogey11 - 02-06-2012

(02-06-2012, 03:37 PM)Ashim Wrote: I am I said.

I like lamp.

/joking... although I admit i'm thoroughly confused by your response

RE: The Battle for the Souls of this World - Tenet Nosce - 03-07-2012

Ashim Wrote:Maybe it is time to try to understand the dynamics in flow during this process.

25.9 Wrote:The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle.