Bring4th
Pickle's crap - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Pickle's crap (/showthread.php?tid=4295)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 02-28-2012

[Image: iusb_760x100.9345783.jpg]

Oh cool, will you look at that! I did not know I could do image links.Tongue

Updating with coincidental info.
Quote:QUESTION (16): Dear Kryon, does a geographical area have an influence on the energies of a person?

ANSWER: Absolutely! If you live within an energy portal, you will be influenced by the energy of the earth. If you live within a "null" area of the magnetic grid (the poles), you’ll eventually die early. So part of what we teach is to begin to "feel" if the area where you are vibrates to you or if it doesn’t. If it doesn’t, then move! This is spiritual logic, and also takes into consideration your partnership with the earth.

RE: Pickle's crap - Plenum - 02-28-2012

[Image: PbjGY.jpg]

I've said before how amazing these Guardians look. If that shipping price for international holds up, I might take you up on the offer in a few months BigSmile

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 02-28-2012

I've shipped one to the UK. The guy hasn't been too forthcoming in his findings. He got all secretive.

I did finally get some feedback from a metaphysician. He said it would automatically clear and optimize his chakras within minutes, without his intent. I did remember that my very first prototype started to hum one night with my hand on it, and I felt a pain in my chest for a minute. Afterwards I realized that was the spot I had an energetic blockage, and it had just been removed.

The guy described his first day with it, and that it would activate when he touched it, radiating a gold energy. This is a guy that can see all the energies and flip through different realms. The third day is when he found out it activates with thought/intent. He said it puts him into alpha state almost instantly, and at a level deeper than usual. He says the moment you are done with it, it shuts down into subtle mode where it puts out a very soft gold aura.

I sent him my own list of findings and he said he can't talk much about it yet, but my findings matched his own findings. He mentioned that there needs to be a manual made for these.

What I really want is some information I don't already know. I know he is sitting on other findings.

RE: Pickle's crap - Ruth - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 03:27 AM)Pickle Wrote: I've shipped one to the UK. The guy hasn't been too forthcoming in his findings. He got all secretive.

I did finally get some feedback from a metaphysician. He said it would automatically clear and optimize his chakras within minutes, without his intent. I did remember that my very first prototype started to hum one night with my hand on it, and I felt a pain in my chest for a minute. Afterwards I realized that was the spot I had an energetic blockage, and it had just been removed.

The guy described his first day with it, and that it would activate when he touched it, radiating a gold energy. This is a guy that can see all the energies and flip through different realms. The third day is when he found out it activates with thought/intent. He said it puts him into alpha state almost instantly, and at a level deeper than usual. He says the moment you are done with it, it shuts down into subtle mode where it puts out a very soft gold aura.

I sent him my own list of findings and he said he can't talk much about it yet, but my findings matched his own findings. He mentioned that there needs to be a manual made for these.

What I really want is some information I don't already know. I know he is sitting on other findings.

Pickle - do the findings you are describing here only apply to a Guardian?

and by the way, I'm very pleased that you posted on Corkboard. I was just about to PM you and suggest it!

RE: Pickle's crap - Plenum - 02-28-2012

I swear that this is the Best Title of a Thread I've seen in a long time.

kudos Pickle.

you get an award.

(02-28-2012, 11:27 AM)Ruth Wrote: Pickle - do the findings you are describing here only apply to a Guardian?

Yep. Each unit I build has more insight than the last, and accordingly more "capability" and ouput.

The smaller pieces I don't feel are worth my time. I mainly built them to gain feedback, since the larger pieces are out of range for most people to "buy and try".

I had an very interested magician try to remote view a unit and it directly connected and communicated with him. (if I am to believe him). Otherwise my original reason for moving towards building these was to block remote viewers.

RE: Pickle's crap - Diana - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 11:32 AM)plenum Wrote: I swear that this is the Best Title of a Thread I've seen in a long time.

kudos Pickle.

you get an award.

Ha--I like it too. I also like the name of the business!

Awesome "crap" Pickle. Congratulations for creating in 4D!

This is a face I always felt strange to see in one of the pieces I built. Like a mix of frog, bird, and rock.
[Image: DSC00563b.jpg]

I had left the piece in my pool room overnight, and this morning while testing it for frequency output I saw a bubble shoot up from the bottom, which to me was impossible. So I chalked it up to hallucination or something.

Well, after looking a bit closer there really is a bubble, as if the inside of the crystal is water. I know there was nothing of the sort before everything was cast, so the whole thing is strange to me.

The bubble is actually inside of the image of the "head".

Oh yes, I definitely see the bubble.

I'm wondering if, when someone orders a Guardian, you can be guided by their higher self to tune it to their specific needs/vibrations during the building of it. I'm saving up!

(02-28-2012, 01:38 PM)Ruth Wrote: Oh yes, I definitely see the bubble.

I'm wondering if, when someone orders a Guardian, you can be guided by their higher self to tune it to their specific needs/vibrations during the building of it. I'm saving up!

I can, but it will be a long time before I am in a position to custom build others I think. I will contemplate a bit, and see if I should build custom or move on to my next experiment. At the moment I have most of what I need for one more unit, but that unit was going to be a highly experimental unit with a lot more potential power in it. My issue would be whether it remains deactivated enough when not in use.

I am totally pushed to build one, just haven't acquired the last parts yet, which is Platinum.

Also, I often run into problems when I do build for orders, the added "stress" can cause mistakes. I will consider it and see if I will come into the right amount of time for build and whatnot.

RE: Pickle's crap - godwide_void - 02-28-2012

This looks like an interesting little device. Smile May I ask how it works exactly?

I guess you could imagine it as a larger more "interactive" crystal.

It connects to you/you to it, psionically. Much like a crystal can if you hit the right resonant frequency with your mind. This has multiple frequency points so that may be why it seems much easier to work with than a crystal.

Pickle - how much platinum would you need? And why would you have added stress to build one for an other self? It surprised me for you to say that. Of course I would certainly NOT want to be a Pickle stressor! All good. It's allllllllllll good!

I contracted one before, and ran into a lot of problems with it coming together smoothly. Same as "deadline" stress really. It can cause mistakes.

RE: Pickle's crap - Plenum - 03-01-2012

thanks to Pickle for sorting everything out.

I put an order in, and it's on it's way.

can't wait till it gets here!!

RE: Pickle's crap - Daydreamin - 03-01-2012

Very cool Pickle! I may purchase some from you down the road old friend.

RE: Pickle's crap - Ruth - 03-01-2012

I placed my order and received it. Will be opening in just a few minutes. Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent response time!

RE: Pickle's crap - Plenum - 03-01-2012

(03-01-2012, 04:59 PM)Ruth Wrote: I placed my order and received it. Will be opening in just a few minutes. Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent response time!

take some pics Ruth?

RE: Pickle's crap - haqiqu - 03-06-2012

Thanks for the orgone energizer and the extras you sent Pickle. The piece is pleasing to the eye, as well as being a clear energy channel. I could feel it's energy as soon as I touched it. The extras are energizing, too.

Heart

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 03-06-2012

I am happy you enjoy them.

Btw, this is the energy pattern i mentioned is visible with polarized glasses.
[Image: DSC09507bc.jpg]

So, i have recently understood that as my stuff goes out into the world there is a "flow" effect where i receive more information and theoretical concepts. As soon as something leaves me and i prepare to build replacements, a "valve" opens up and i am in "Aha!" mode.

RE: Pickle's crap - haqiqu - 03-06-2012

(03-06-2012, 10:37 PM)Pickle Wrote: I am happy you enjoy them.

By the way, this is the energy pattern i mentioned is visible with polarized glasses.
[Image: DSC09507bc.jpg]

So, i have recently understood that as my stuff goes out into the world there is a "flow" effect where i receive more information and theoretical concepts. As soon as something leaves me and i prepare to build replacements, a "valve" opens up and i am in "Aha!" mode.

Re: the energy pattern, I still haven't found glasses that let's me view it, but I will. I have that one in my window hoping to bust the constant chemtrails over my house. But the energy is greater than that. It's a nice mini sentinel. You've got a good thing going here, Pickle.

RE: Pickle's crap - Ruth - 03-08-2012

Hope I did this picture thingy right. And sorry it isn't in focus, but it's the best I could do at the last minute. I kind of got busy and almost forgot to take pics before putting them out in the wee hours this morning. I used a pendulum to determine what to put where and I'm glad I did, because I would have placed them differently had I not asked.

So, we'll see how things go. I will for sure give you feedback, but have already felt an increase in healthy "growing" type energy, even before I opened the box.

RE: Pickle's crap - jacrob - 03-14-2012

Hey Pickle, wanted to get your thoughts on something. I was wanting to make some orgone generators a couple of years ago but gave up for reasons I can't remember.

Recently I was making a batch of candles using organic beeswax and pure copper wire to hold the wicks in place. I've placed the candles in the lounge and noticed the vibe in there has changed. It's lighter and 'friendlier' if that makes sense.

Could beeswax provide enough compression to the copper to produce a somewhat mild orgone generator?

Also any ideas on something I can do with copper wire? I have heaps in many gauges which I use in my jewellery but sometimes I get the urge to spiral it into something. I saw Neville on Telepathic TV use a copper device to send out good energy to watchers. I've had no concrete creative sparks on what exactly to make. Let me know if you can suggest anything.

Lastly what do you think of cloudbusters and have you made any in the past?

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 03-15-2012

(03-14-2012, 08:48 PM)jacrob Wrote: Could beeswax provide enough compression to the copper to produce a somewhat mild orgone generator?
Nope, there is no compression. A copper spiral will pick up energy and that energy will amplify as it travels the coil. So you might have a "vibe" amplifier that picks up ambient vibes.

Quote:Also any ideas on something I can do with copper wire? I have heaps in many gauges which I use in my jewellery but sometimes I get the urge to spiral it into something.
See above.

Copper is very good at moving energies. If you have a way to attach certain energies to your coils, then you have a good reason to make coils. A coil will be stronger or weaker depending on if the winding is aligned with polarity in mind. The direction the coil is wound will have an effect as well. It can focus energy, or it can disperse energies. The shape will also have an effect. Open loop or closed as well.

A lot to take into consideration if building coils for metaphysical reasons.

Quote:Lastly what do you think of cloudbusters and have you made any in the past?
I don't really think about cloudbusters. My bigger tool will work as a cloudbuster, but I have no interest in using it for that. Unless I want to divert a dangerous storm of course.

People use cloudbusters as a "set and forget" item. I am into more "interactive" uses, and stick to interactive tools for the most part. I build cheaper orgone generators just to generate feedback for my user name, but it is not where my interest lies.

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 03-16-2012

A friend has relayed that her dreams have changed somewhat after receiving one of my generators. I found these to be insightful.

Quote:I had the most AWESOME dream about these two factions that were fighting against each other

and the dream became more and more more complicated with layers of "people" influencing the factions

but the factions were not even aware thinking they were totally in control

and it ended up being one "being" continually keeping the two factions fighting against each other

it was really awesome the way it unfolded. I wish i could explain it... there were so many layers at first and then it just turned really simple

it's like I started out in the middle of the chaos and kept being pulled back and back and back until I saw that

Quote:I had lots of other dreams too

that had a lot in common with that but not as memorable. Mostly it was about people running down long tunnles trying to escape thinking they were in danger when they really werent

and I was first part of the people then I was pulled out of the tunnels to see that really they were running around in circles

and they were just kinda chasing themselves

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 03-16-2012

Quote: so i've been having brown recluse looking spiders but I'm pretty sure they are not BROWN recluses

and I was talking about jumping spiders

and wanting some around because they eat brown recluse spiders

jumping spiders are pretty awesome

anyway last night I wondered about the generator attracting or repelling spiders

so I told the generator I wanted the jumping spiders

and guess what I have running the perimeter of my room

yeah

I don't know, but I thought it was pretty darn nifty. Of course I am not going to mention that I like jumping spiders in theory

but this one seems to be listening. I asked it to stay off my bed and the clothes and it turned and went the other way

lol

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 03-24-2012

Making "Nite Lite" pieces for children. I had gotten the idea after results from a child abductee. I wanted to build something that would stop that sort of occurance.

While I do not have the specific parts needed to block it, these do have a strong effect towards not allowing it to easily take place.

Meanwhile, these do neutralize what causes nightmares for the children, so I will start offering these soon.

This is a pic I took of the sun refracting through one of the pieces as it is hardening.
[Image: DSC00744bc.jpg]

RE: Pickle's crap - Ruth - 03-24-2012

The children's night light piece is beautiful, Pickle!

So, here's where I am with the 3 pieces I ordered. I used pendulum to determine where to place them on my lot which is narrow but deep (about 1 acre). The placement allows me to stand in my kitchen garden (where I often stand to do a brief meditation each day) and be lined up with all three pieces. My instructions were to enlist the help of local Divas to make my yard green, retain rain water effectively so I don't have to drag out the sprinkler, and to clear the veggie garden patch of unwanted weeds. I placed them on the 8th.

Now my yard is a sea of green clover! You might think "oh no" at first, but I should explain that I was actually considering planting clover instead of grass. To my eyes it is lovely. And interestingly, the clover stops at my property line. My kitchen garden is thriving! And herbs that usually die off over the winter are already producing enough to harvest, particularly basil & parsley.

The veggie garden, however, is filled with weeds, but it is a single crop of something I haven't seen before. I haven't researched it yet (today was my first day outside) but I have a feeling it will turn out to be something that I can plough under without it interfering in veggie growth.

I'll keep you posted.

RE: Pickle's crap - BrownEye - 03-28-2012

While i am extremely proud of this device i find that it is not for public display. Had to delete it.

RE: Pickle's crap - Ruth - 03-28-2012

Yes! I really do!!!!!