Bring4th
First Density Wisdom - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: First Density Wisdom (/showthread.php?tid=4487)

First Density Wisdom - Plenum - 03-17-2012

unity100 decides to knock it out of the ballpark in this particular thread:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1593

- -

in the following quotes, he speaks to the experience of a ROCK!

he we goes:

(09-20-2010, 04:24 PM)unity100 Wrote: i think it would be more precise to consider it a 'rock spirit' beingness, a state of being, that exists within that rock. general rock spirit state would differ from rock to rock, with infinite variations and nature, within themselves.

and more importantly;

did you stop to think that whether that rock wanted to be moved from its location or not, or to be shattered ?

(09-21-2010, 09:12 AM)unity100 Wrote: or, you would feel very annoyed, since you have been burned and frozen and grinded for aeons going about around the planet and in its crust and finally were enjoying a brief interlude of peace without change.

what you would consider an 'opportunity' may not be as such for the other.

(09-21-2010, 12:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: annoying or being pleased is translation of the situation to our understanding frame.

the preferences of rocks, their experiences would include 'change', 'being changed', and motion.

(09-21-2010, 02:08 PM)unity100 Wrote: it should not be taken as just a simple concept like 'happiness'. it should be understood more in the violet ray equivalent of being comfortable with its density/surroundings and the rate of change.
or, violet ray's equivalent for earlier octave. ie, balance and its situation in regard to the other balances in the environment.

- -

anyone know a summoning ritual for this guy? Tongue

RE: First Density Wisdom - Oceania - 03-17-2012

PM the site he's on

RE: First Density Wisdom - Bring4th_Austin - 03-17-2012

He left his email in his signature specifically so people could contact him to discuss things like this, if you wish to converse with him. He is responsive and would be more than willing to discuss with you.

RE: First Density Wisdom - Plenum - 03-17-2012

thanks guys. I guess by 'summoning ritual' I was more inferring that somehow this guy would return one day.

- -

as for rocks, and water, and I haven't mentioned the air or fire today.

It is more about an individual's relationship to the Core Elements of Nature. Everyone is aware of animals, and trees, and all other living things ... and trying to accord them the RESPECT that is deserving to them.

but as for the more in-animate things, the things that don't seem as 'alive', the fire, the air, the wind, the water ... Ra tells us that all of Creation is alive, and is conscious.

I went and cried for about 5 minutes after starting this thread. I apologised to the WATER for my own mis-use of it. It is a sacred thing, like all other things.

Do you feel like water can suffer? We know animals can suffer because they have nerves that can feel pain, psychology similar to ours which can experience fear or other basic "survival emotions," but does water's awareness allow it to discern between a preferable situation and a non-preferable situation? Are we so entrenched in our own awareness that we can't even begin to imagine the awareness of water? Can water care if it is "mis-used?" What IS mis-use of water?

RE: First Density Wisdom - Plenum - 03-17-2012

(03-17-2012, 08:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Are we so entrenched in our own awareness that we can't even begin to imagine the awareness of water? Can water care if it is "mis-used?" What IS mis-use of water?

I think the key principle here is attitude (and I'm not saying anything about you Smile this is purely about me.

I think we get into the area of 'mis-use' when one treats something WITHOUT RESPECT. We treat it as a 'resource', a 'mineral', something to be used.

when we 'mis-use' the first density (earth, water, fire, air) with things like pollution, it tends to be less 'life supporting'. Life will always find a way, but putting stuff that doesn't belong in the air or water has a tendency to kill things that are already living there. The same could go for mis-using the earth.

but yes, I don't claim to 'know' their nature.

these are some of the questions that Don asked:

Quote:9.4 Questioner: The original, first entities on this planet—what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

Quote:13.16 Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

RE: First Density Wisdom - zenmaster - 03-17-2012

(03-17-2012, 08:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: but does water's awareness allow it to discern between a preferable situation and a non-preferable situation?
I am fairly certain that 'free will' extends down to the subatomic level, which would include H20. That is, there is no 'pure randomness' per-se in the 'decisions' of a molecule. Labeling that 'choice' as 'discernment' is a bit of a stretch. But I think there is necessarily some form of 'free-will' available (and, in some manner, practiced by consciousness) at each density.

RE: First Density Wisdom - 51/49 - 03-17-2012

I enjoy rocks .. especially their stillness , and if i am not feeling great emotionally or spiritually , sometimes ,if i can .. i will try to find a group of giant rocks on the beach and just sit with them for a while. Feels like they have the greatest wisdom .

As for disturbing rocks , l just go by the shaman approach , we can communicate with them.. this is good if you are wanting to collect any for personal use.. just ask Gaia and the right one will show itself to you.

Though i see no real problem with people picking them up and throwing them about. To me the elements experience an almost endless bliss.. though maybe our interactions with the elements influence their growth to the next density? i guess they affect ours?

(03-17-2012, 09:21 PM)51/49 Wrote: though maybe our interactions with the elements influence their growth to the next density?
I would think that chemical reactions would be part of the 'growth' of 1st density.

RE: First Density Wisdom - 51/49 - 03-17-2012

yes , but do you think the controlled chemical reactions by 3d beings have any affect/influence?

(03-17-2012, 09:31 PM)51/49 Wrote: yes , but do you think the controlled chemical reactions by 3d beings any affect/influence?
Yes. The 'experience' is modified providing 'opportunity'. If 3D can invest 2D, it can certainly promote consciousness in 1D material under its influence.

RE: First Density Wisdom - native - 03-17-2012

I posted this the other day.

(03-17-2012, 09:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 08:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: but does water's awareness allow it to discern between a preferable situation and a non-preferable situation?
I am fairly certain that 'free will' extends down to the subatomic level, which would include H20. That is, there is no 'pure randomness' per-se in the 'decisions' of a molecule. Labeling that 'choice' as 'discernment' is a bit of a stretch. But I think there is necessarily some form of 'free-will' available (and, in some manner, practiced by consciousness) at each density.

Fascinating. I would agree that free will would extend down to the very "bottom" of first density, since it is the first distortion. But could it be that these elements express their will by simply existing? Like you said, discernment is a bit of a stretch, but perhaps the sub-atomic choices made are the choice to exist, causing light/love to take shape as the elements choose. Can we infringe upon a 1D entity's choice to exist?

(03-17-2012, 09:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: But could it be that these elements express their will by simply existing?
So we are not talking about all potentiated states, but what might be available to immediate consciousness.
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/35391/title/Math_Trek__Do_subatomic_particles_have_free_will%3F

(03-17-2012, 09:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Like you said, discernment is a bit of a stretch, but perhaps the sub-atomic choices made are the choice to exist, causing light/love to take shape as the elements choose. Can we infringe upon a 1D entity's choice to exist?
I think there is no infringement possible until self-awareness of 3D. I think you can see that it is certainly possible to constrain opportunity to 'make choices' below 3D, and therefore cause some difficulty in evolution. But the timescales are not at all the same, and with eternity, does it matter (to matter)?

RE: First Density Wisdom - BrownEye - 03-17-2012

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Sailing_stones
Quote:Sailing stones, sliding rocks, and moving rocks all refer to a geological phenomenon where rocks move in long tracks along a smooth valley floor without human or animal intervention. They have been recorded and studied in a number of places around Racetrack Playa, Death Valley, where the number and length of travel grooves are notable. The force behind their movement is not confirmed and is the subject of research.

The stones move only every two or three years and most tracks develop over three or four years. Stones with rough bottoms leave straight striated tracks while those with smooth bottoms wander. Stones sometimes turn over, exposing another edge to the ground and leaving a different track in the stone's wake.

Trails differ in both direction and length. Rocks that start next to each other may travel parallel for a time, before one abruptly changes direction to the left, right, or even back the direction it came from. Trail length also varies – two similarly sized and shaped rocks may travel uniformly, then one could move ahead or stop in its track.
[Image: 800px-Death_8_bg_082303.jpg]

This pic is a page killer so I leave link instead.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Deathvalleysky_nps_big.jpg

Quote:3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to a cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

What do we call this intelligence behind all objects? The same intelligence some of us "speak" with behind a crystal?
Quote:87.7 Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative entities in order to establish power and control; what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and with respect to the use of the first distortion and the extension of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom and that which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Such an entity spends its consciousness within the realms of time/space in an attempt to learn the ways of wisdom through the utmost use of the powers and resources of the self. Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.

The relationship of such an entity to fourth-density negative entities is one of the more powerful and the less powerful. The negative path posits slavery of the less powerful as a means of learning the desire to serve the self to the extent that the will is brought to bear. It is in this way that polarity is increased in the negative sense. Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each.
Huh?Tongue

RE: First Density Wisdom - Bring4th_Austin - 03-18-2012

(03-17-2012, 10:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/35391/title/Math_Trek__Do_subatomic_particles_have_free_will%3F

This article is crazy. I didn't know that determinism was discussed by quantum physicists?

Quote:Kochen and Conway say the best way out of this paradox is to accept that the particle’s spin doesn’t exist until it’s measured. But there’s one way to escape their noose: Suppose for a moment that Alice and Bob’s choice of axis to measure is not a free choice. Then Nature could be conspiring to prevent them from choosing the axes that will reveal the violation of the rule. Kochen and Conway can’t rule that possibility out entirely, but Kochen says, “A man on the street would say, ‘Don’t be ridiculous.’ A natural feeling is, of course, that what we do, we do of our own free will. Not completely, but certainly to the point of knowing we can choose what button to push in an experiment.”
Quote:Gerard ’t Hooft of the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands, who won the Nobel Prize in physics in 1999, says the pair’s conclusions are legitimate — but he chooses determinism over free will. “As a determined determinist I would say that yes, you bet, an experimenter's choice what to measure was fixed from the dawn of time, and so were the properties of the thing he decided to call a photon,” ’t Hooft says. “If you believe in determinism, you have to believe it all the way. No escape possible. Conway and Kochen have shown here in a beautiful way that a half-hearted belief in pseudo-determinism is impossible to sustain.”

---

Anyways

So the behavior of subatomic particles seems arbitrary, as if it has the free will to decide how to behave. So essentially their behavior forms the illusion around us, interacting with our perception to create our reality. Could it be that through their free will, just like us, they express a type of archetypal energy that our particular Logos has chosen? Thus every step of our evolution, from 1D material to 3D beings, our existence is shaped by these energies. The presence of archetypes within the human mind could be both divine (archetype?) and also a result of evolutionary adaptation to our environment (archaic remnant?). The energies set in place and we mold to them, evolving the archetypes in our mind that the Logos has chosen for us through simply evolving within an environment essentially constructed, step by step, through archetypal expression.

Just thoughts.

RE: First Density Wisdom - BrownEye - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 02:26 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: So the behavior of subatomic particles seems arbitrary, as if it has the free will to decide how to behave. So essentially their behavior forms the illusion around us, interacting with our perception to create our reality. Could it be that through their free will, just like us, they express a type of archetypal energy that our particular Logos has chosen? Thus every step of our evolution, from 1D material to 3D beings, our existence is shaped by these energies. The presence of archetypes within the human mind could be both divine (archetype?) and also a result of evolutionary adaptation to our environment (archaic remnant?). The energies set in place and we mold to them, evolving the archetypes in our mind that the Logos has chosen for us through simply evolving within an environment essentially constructed, step by step, through archetypal expression.
I kind of touch on this in other threads. And yes I would say you are right on.
(03-17-2012, 09:13 PM)plenum Wrote: I think we get into the area of 'mis-use' when one treats something WITHOUT RESPECT. We treat it as a 'resource', a 'mineral', something to be used.

There is a big difference between knowingly mis-using, and ignorantly mis-using.

I would venture a guess that if the whole of population were knowingly disrespecting nature, then nature would knowingly take up arms. Natural disasters would be more consciously maneuvered.

I can almost imagine how much fun that would be.Tongue

When I lived next to the woods the trees would always drop a branch and nearly hit me, on every walk I would take. (i was an evil child)

When I got older I thought about it, and if this was simply chance, there would be many branches lying in my path already. My path was always clear, but a new branch would end up "in" or "on" the path on every walk I took. Even as a child I occasionally wondered if these things were aware of me. But as an evil child I could care less.

RE: First Density Wisdom - zenmaster - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 02:26 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: So the behavior of subatomic particles seems arbitrary, as if it has the free will to decide how to behave. So essentially their behavior forms the illusion around us, interacting with our perception to create our reality. Could it be that through their free will, just like us, they express a type of archetypal energy that our particular Logos has chosen?
How could they not? The problem in understanding this is that we can only recognize those aspects of the archetypes (in things like behavior of matter) which we have accepted in ourselves. That's why 'free-energy' is 'enamoring' because the idea represents a transcendent principle for our own evolution, as the exact same processes exist in analog at the 1D level.

"...In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions."

The apprehension of free energy with regards to its meaning to society (and the associated allegory of 'freedom' and 'repression') is necessarily bound to acceptance of self. Hence the 'power' of the mere idea, which itself reaches down to the archetypal level (conjuring up all manner of associations - good/evil, UFOs, etc). And without acceptance, also demands (unconscious) projection to conspiracy. It's another form of retreat in the guise of 'exposing injustice'.

RE: First Density Wisdom - Wander-Man - 03-18-2012

In unity's first post in that thread, he criticizes CircleofOne for throwing a rock into a river.

But he does have good insight.

He probably "grokked" the rock - a simple process of merging your spirit with the "grokee". In this case, a stone.

Here's how to "become one" with the stone, or anything else - from "Urban Shaman", a LOO oriented book by Serge Kahili King.

"The process of grokking is very simple. Close your eyes. Energize. Enter a spirit body. Merge with the grokee. Check for appropriateness of action. Change your behavior. Ungrok by remerging with your spirit body and returning to your physical body."

"Tales abound of shamans who change into various animals for different purposes, and in Hawaii the skill was supposed to include changing into rocks and ropes. The president of an African country I lived in was reputed to be a shaman who visited the northern areas in the form of an antelope...

...No doubt many such tales are of experiences in Po (the inner world) rather than in Ao (the outer world), but not necessarily all of them. Think a bit. If everything is broadcasting its own pattern and if you could match and rebroadcast the same pattern, then you would take on the appearance and qualities of the thing you were matching. It’s theoretically possible within the system we are studying, and many shamans believe it can be done. If this were an extension of the talent under discussion that could actually be developed, it would be very dependent on the skill of concentration. It really isn’t any different from the intention of certain mystics who meditate on God so they can become one with God. I’ll let you take it from there."

"I remind them that stone is alive and that its form is only an energy pattern. The intent is not to move their bodies into the stone, but to have their energy body take on the energy pattern of the stone. This seems to work much better."

"Grok an object (perhaps a sculpture), a tool, or a machine and heal it or learn from it. Grokking stone can also teach your ku the nature of strength and stability, and help you learn more about geology and crystals."

King, Serge Kahili (2009-11-21). Urban Shaman. Simon & Schuster, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

RE: First Density Wisdom - Steppingfeet - 03-18-2012

My only conscious experience in this lifetime of "merging", I guess you might say, my identity with that of another form happened with stone.

I was in Chicago to see a concert at Soldier Field. We were staying in the DoubleTree Hotel that weekend. The night of the concert there was a tremendous thunder storm over Chicago replete with lightning and rain - the only one I've experienced while in the heart of a major city. The thunder echoed through the canyons of tall buildings, echoing through the corridors against the skyscrapers. It was incredible.

I was in and out of sleep during the storm, and I remember waking up one moment and feeling one of the stones comprising the outer wall of the building I was staying in.

I could feel... stone-ness, for lack of a better term. I had a sense of my density (in terms of the density of the stone's material, not of the seven densities within the octave). I felt the rectangular dimensions of my shape. I felt myself in relation to the adjacent stones. And I had a basic awareness of my stone-ness.

I don't know how or why this transpired. Something I'll never forget.

RE: First Density Wisdom - Oceania - 03-19-2012

that's kinda weird, did you feel scared you'd stay a rock

RE: First Density Wisdom - Patrick - 03-19-2012

(03-17-2012, 09:50 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: ...Can we infringe upon a 1D entity's choice to exist?

Maybe with a nuclear weapon.