Bring4th
Explaining Law of One to another - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Explaining Law of One to another (/showthread.php?tid=4522)

Explaining Law of One to another - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2012

I've been talking with another fairly intelligent person. He's curious about my beliefs. Much of my understanding comes from the LOO. I mentioned this below to him. Am I pretty close? You think I'm describing it good?

----
My belief is that everything we see and touch is in essence God. Though God is infinite, so obviously not limited to time and space. Much of the potential of God, or Logos as I call it (the principle of Love that is in essence God), is unmanifest.

If I recall correctly, infinity became aware in order that Creator would be able to experience itself. There wasn't a "when" this happened, since all time is an illusion and is simultaneous. i.e. there is only the everpresent NOW.

As everything is one, each one of us is in essence Creator experiencing itself. Otherselves are simply a mirror into our own self. The fact we see others as separate from ourselves is an illusion. In fact, we are them and they are us. Really, the only thing that there is, is Creator. What we feel being separate, it is illusion. Creator is all there is.

I'm not sure how infinity became aware. The Law of One was a little vague on that. I'm no expert on this by any means. It's just the philosophy I've found that cleared up most of my questions.

According to what I've learned, there are various levels of Logoi. Our galaxy is a Logos, and is conscious. Our sun is another conscious Logos. So is our planet. And we as individiuals are Logoi. Our thoughts are creating on levels within us. So everything creates. We are in a sense god to the universe within us. Even minerals, plants, animals, have a consciousness to them. It might not always be self-aware, but it's still consciousness.

There are also layers, or densities of reality, as the Law of One refers to them. In higher densities, there is less distortion. Thoughts create more immediately in higher densities. We as humans are currently in third density.

That quote you mentioned simply says that free will is the first distortion from the One Original Thought. The second distortion from the One Original Thought is Love, and third distortion is Light. Light is what makes up all matter.

Basically, it's like:
Infinity -> Intelligent Infinity -> Intelligent Energy -> Matter

Hope that clears some up. You're really making me think here.

I think that's so fantastic that we each could be Creator experiencing itself.

Everything we experience such as emotions, IS Creator. Creator is all there is.

Regarding multiverses, sure. Every thought we have is another universe. Every possible decision we can make splits out into infinite possibilities. And all of them are equally valid and real in their own universe. Every new instant we're in another universe.

RE: Explaining Law of One to another - βαθμιαίος - 03-20-2012

Great! My only quibble is that sometimes distortions are in line with the One Original Thought, ie a distortion towards seeking, distortion towards healing, distortion towards the Law of One, etc.

RE: Explaining Law of One to another - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2012

Thanks. Yeah, I changed the wording above. I think there's a difference between primal distortions like Free Will, Love and Light, and our own distortions. Matter being created is a distortion of Light is it not?

RE: Explaining Law of One to another - βαθμιαίος - 03-20-2012

Yes, I think so, in the manner that Dewey Larson describes. (Vibrations and rotations of vibrations create the illusion of something solid.)

RE: Explaining Law of One to another - Patrick - 03-20-2012

(03-20-2012, 07:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Thanks. Yeah, I changed the wording above. I think there's a difference between primal distortions like Free Will, Love and Light, and our own distortions. Matter being created is a distortion of Light is it not?

"...From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another. (B1,148)"

Smile