Bring4th
Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein (/showthread.php?tid=461)

Pages: 1 2

Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ole - 08-30-2009

This one is worth watching. It's a lecture by Nassim Haramein, cut up in 4 parts to fit on youtube:

Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein

It's about the building of the pyramids, very interesting. Did you know that the aphex of the great pyramid is only a few millimeters off, after all these years? These 10 000 + years? Wink

---
By the way, does anybody remember where in the LOO the origin of the tarot card images are mentioned? I would like to know where the original images were found. I think it is mentioned somewhere but I've forgot.

This one is good too, about the Luxor temple. Also in parts.

Luxor Temple in Man - John Anthony West

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 08-30-2009

Seen it a few times, blows my mind every time
This is the full version... watch!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1895475242307393956

John Anthony West is also a favorite of mine, I recommend his book "Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt"

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ole - 08-30-2009

Four hours?? Wow, thank you. I haven't seen the whole version before, but will now.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 08-30-2009

Yes, I watched it over several days.. it's so much information to process

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ali Quadir - 08-30-2009

I didn't know this one. He had me laughing until he said there were no mummies ever found in pyramids.

I didn't believe this of course well trained by the discovery channel as I am Wink so I started looking. I eventually found a female mummy buried in a pyramid in peru.. A mud pyramid, made centuries after the original pyramids...

It's true, and this is the biggest argument against pyramids being tombs. Why on earth would you build a tomb including coffin and then get buried miles away from it?

That kinda blew my mind. Thanks for the links Smile

Nassim is wrong on some things though, like the 1000 tons statue. It's carved as a part of another structure and not a single piece which has been transported. Still, he has some very interesting facts.
He is very humorous and very warming, I like him alot Smile

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ali Quadir - 08-31-2009

(08-30-2009, 10:53 AM)ayadew Wrote: Nassim is wrong on some things though, like the 1000 tons statue. It's carved as a part of another structure and not a single piece which has been transported. Still, he has some very interesting facts.
He is very humorous and very warming, I like him alot Smile

I like him too. He has the confidence I have grown to appreciate in these guys. They seem to know where their towels are.

8 hours of the guy is a bit much. But he kept me entertained for most of the period. He basically speaks about the underlying physics from a physics/sacred geometry perspective. This can be hard to follow some times. But on the whole I got the sense that he knows his stuff and he has actually made scientific predictions that turned out to be real later. Although his peers are probably less enthusiastic but considering the massive scope of his material that is to be expected.

I reserve judgment until I've had some time to digest his lectures. It's simply too much to make definitive claims about. But I'll share that the feeling is good. The conclusions certainly agree with my understandings.

Thanks for posting the links ayadew Wink

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-01-2009

Yes, it's not a very structured class.
But here's the fundamentals:

Nassim seeks a contracting (infinitely small) and expanding force (infinitely big) of the universe and the geometric structure (physical) (3D) which represents structured infinity in our reality, because no math known can handle infinity.
This is of course based on the axiom that infinity exists, but all can be denied of course... infinity gives that freedom. Wink

He then shows a lot of hints to this structure which many old civilizations wanted to present based on the sun god's knowledge (Ra, among others it seems).

Imagine a physical vessel which can directly harvest infinite potential. Infinite power / health / destruction / potential.
It's easy to get carried away with this thought and forget that there is infinite contracting force too, and this infinity is already a part of us - the fractal structure where each point contains the data for everything.
I'm not sure if such power is meant for 3D humans, it seems to far exceed the limits and purpose we placed ourselves here for.

But here it is.. the physical part of this point in infinity (the point which consists of the physical world) that contains all potential. Do what you wish with it, I have personally no interest in gaining that I have already. Smile

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Monica - 09-03-2009

(08-30-2009, 04:54 AM)Ole Wrote: This one is worth watching. It's a lecture by Nassim Haramein

We're watching it right now - great stuff!

What can you tell me about Nassim Haramein?

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-03-2009

He tells all I know about him in that movie... I'm subscribing to his newsletter, and he has great success currently with his unified field theory (ie, it's not completely ignored which is strange)

His work is truly congruent with the Law of One, for it explains the fundamental structure of the universe as a fractal where one is all and all is one.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ali Quadir - 09-03-2009

If this guy is accepted by main stream physicists then that's a pretty big deal! Did I say big? I meant enormous Wink

The physics is certainly congruent with the Law of One, also with a lot of what Wilcock has been speaking about.

Could this new science finally be breaking through?

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-03-2009

Yes, it's fantastic... I have a certain feeling around this man, he's the perfect bridge between the emotional metaphysical and the indubitably logical which creates gaps of separation and confusion between many people's realities.

This is not "new" science though, obviously ancient civilizations understood it. BigSmile But what is new and what is old when there is no time and the fractal is "always and ever the same".

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Monica - 09-04-2009

Thanks so much for posting this! My hubby and I watched the videos about the pyramids & skulls yesterday...fascinating! This guy has a lot of light. We're looking forward to viewing more.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - firesprite - 09-04-2009

"Imagine a physical vessel which can directly harvest infinite potential. Infinite power / health / destruction / potential.
It's easy to get carried away with this thought and forget that there is infinite contracting force too, and this infinity is already a part of us - the fractal structure where each point contains the data for everything.
I'm not sure if such power is meant for 3D humans, it seems to far exceed the limits and purpose we placed ourselves here for."
I think we will only be able to do exactly what we need to with this information. Then again I am an idealist. I have seen the first part of the videos by Nassim Haramein. I definitely enjoyed what I saw.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-05-2009

firesprite: Likely so. Smile I wonder if the concept can even theoretically be manifested physically with any meaningful result
But if someone ever wanted a definite logical proof that all is one, here it is...

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ali Quadir - 09-05-2009

The ark of the covenant that he mentions causes extreme radiation burns on those who are not pure of heart. It would seem that the powers involved are not meant for those solidly fixed in 3d consciousness.

There's also a history of disasters for those who attempted to use this power for the wrong goals. They say Atlantis sank when some of the priests wanted to use the power of the crystal to subdue the barbarians at their gate. Even in self defense this power is not to be used aggressively. (I suppose it's okay if you use it to drive your ship to fly away from trouble terribly fast Wink )

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Lorna - 09-05-2009

finally i've got a chance to watch these vids
very interesting, thanks for posting, i'm enjoying listening to him

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-06-2009

(09-05-2009, 02:57 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: The ark of the covenant that he mentions causes extreme radiation burns on those who are not pure of heart. It would seem that the powers involved are not meant for those solidly fixed in 3d consciousness.

There's also a history of disasters for those who attempted to use this power for the wrong goals. They say Atlantis sank when some of the priests wanted to use the power of the crystal to subdue the barbarians at their gate. Even in self defense this power is not to be used aggressively. (I suppose it's okay if you use it to drive your ship to fly away from trouble terribly fast Wink )

Then I understand why it has been so very hidden, but as with all things, it exists somewhere and is simply waiting to be claimed.
With all the drama that is unfolding in the world currently I believe we're best without such technology - it would likely lead to our immediate doom.

His idea of waves is amazing.
There are no 2D waves in reality, only vortexes. Everything spins around other things, and we spin around the sun which travels in space/time, never returning to the same spot - because if we did, every year would be the same.
And thus the solar system travels in the galaxy and the galaxy travels and subjectively experiences all of 3D reality as it's made aware of all the other galaxies in different space time coordinates. An ever evolving dynamic process of infinite change and potential of expansion and contraction.

lol science poetry

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Monica - 09-06-2009

(09-03-2009, 08:36 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: If this guy is accepted by main stream physicists then that's a pretty big deal! Did I say big? I meant enormous Wink

I agree! That's really exciting! Do you have some links that show documentation of his acceptance by mainstrem physicists? That would be very helpful. I did a search and found lots of his videos but not much documentation on what skeptics would call reputability.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-07-2009

He has no reputation other than being a real torn in the eye to the established way of science, and thus they do what they always do: erect an enormous wall of silence around him. They've done this many times. It's a tragedy...
But Nassim has reached far into the minds of the more 'metaphysically' interested people, so they spread his word - and it's only them you'll hear anything 'reputable' regarding this man.
If I say "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Smile Smile Smile" about his credibility, will you believe me? Wink

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Monica - 09-07-2009

Here is the only bio I was able to find:

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/personnel.html

Which has links...he has peer-reviewed papers, has spoken to his colleagues at universities...

If anyone has any other info, I'd be interested.

My hubby and I have been watching more of his stuff and find it completely fascinating. My hubby just had the idea (pure speculation of course!) that maybe he's the reincarnation of Einstein...back to finish his work. Intriguing idea!

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - ayadew - 09-07-2009

Condensed information
http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18715

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING, (BELL SOUND).

[Image: alien81102.jpg]

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Monica - 09-07-2009

Now does this look like the work of the negative elite trying to trick us? I don't think so! If it were, surely they would have said something like "Resistance is futile. Surrender now." Right?

Thanks for posting this amazing crop circle message, ayadew.

Yes, I can find no hidden negativity in that message.. no fear, only hope and compassion for us.
Still, this message is a mystery - it's the only direct non-channeling message I've ever seen from non-earth humans.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - godexpressing - 09-07-2009

(08-30-2009, 04:54 AM)Ole Wrote: By the way, does anybody remember where in the LOO the origin of the tarot card images are mentioned? I would like to know where the original images were found. I think it is mentioned somewhere but I've forgot.

Luxor Temple in Man - John Anthony West

You'll find a discussion of the tarot in Book IV of Ra:LOO

light/love
Greg

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ole - 12-29-2009

Nassim Haramein on Coast to coast AM

Great interview.

Quote:You'll find a discussion of the tarot in Book IV of Ra:LOO

Yes, I know. Sorry if I was unclear, but I meant to ask where the images were found in Egypt? The images used in the Law of One were taken from somewhere, and I wonder from where?

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - transiten - 01-03-2010

I don't remember when i first discovered Nassim Haramein but i remember myself smiling throughout all the videos that i watched all in a row. I also felt that he and David Wilcock would make a great team and Lo and Behold! Now they are going to cooperate.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Monica - 01-03-2010

I hope Nassim gets the credibility and recognition he deserves from the mainstream scientific community.

Santa left Nassim's dvd set under the Yule tree...we just finished disk 2...great stuff! We'd already watched all 45 segments on youtube, but the official set has more visuals/graphics which help a lot.

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - βαθμιαίος - 01-03-2010

(12-29-2009, 04:18 PM)Ole Wrote: Yes, I know. Sorry if I was unclear, but I meant to ask where the images were found in Egypt? The images used in the Law of One were taken from somewhere, and I wonder from where?

Supposedly from the walls of the Great Pyramid:
Session 89 Wrote:89.14 Questioner: I have here a deck of twenty-two tarot cards which have been copied, according to information we have, from the walls of the large pyramid at Giza. If necessary we can duplicate these cards in the book which we are preparing. I would ask Ra if these cards represent an exact replica of that which is in the Great Pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The resemblance is substantial.

89.15 Questioner: In other words, you might say that these were better than 95% correct as far as representing what is on the walls of the Great Pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

89.16 Questioner: The way that I understand this, then, Ra gave these archetypical concepts to the priests of Egypt who then drew them upon the walls of one of the chambers of the Great Pyramid. What was the technique of transmission of this information to the priests? At this time was Ra walking the surface among the Egyptians, or was this done through some form of channeling?

Ra: I am Ra. This was done partially through old teachings and partially through visions.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=89&ss=1#14

RE: Our True History - Pyramids and Sun-Gods by Nassim Haramein - Ole - 01-04-2010

Thank you! Very interesting. I thought I remembered that they were found in the great pyramid, but I've also heard that there are no inscriptions of any kind in the pyramid, so that's why I wondered if I remembered correctly.

It would be interesting, to say the least, to see the original images if they are indeed to be found in the pyramid. I believe egyptology has been infiltrated by people who wish to hide information and research about the pyramids and the research about ancient Egypt is not open and transparent. Because of that, such data might be hard to find.